Super Cissus RX : OK IM a believer!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont usually go along with the crowd when they rave about this or that so thats why Ive not tried Super Cissus til now.

Im also pretty cheap out of necessity (sole provider for my family) so I wait to get things in bulk.I tried the 5% cissus and it did nothing for my shoulder problems (right shoulder 20yr old injury and left 5yr old injury) and since I began training again the pain was so bad I couldnt do declines even @ 40% rep weight and any overhead press took so much warming up that I was almost too tired to even do a remotely heavy set.

So since my injuries were getting so bad I decided to buy the bulk Super Cissus RX and @5gm/day in less than 1wk Im 90% recovered I still cant believe it especially since the 5% did nothing so theres no placebo effect going on here!

There must be something to the "special extraction process" because Im sold. If I can get Anabolic Pump and Recreate to be half as effective for my pre meet cut Ill be elated.So in closing Im now on the bad wagon at least as far as the Super Cissus RX healing properties go.Thanks Jacob and all that make/made USPLabs as great as they are today!

Thanks also for a supplemeny that truly works! :) My shoulders also thank you!

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also my knees dont hurt when I wake up either.(I could hardly walk down the stairs)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Incarnate worked magic for my separated AC joint back in January/February. I swear by Cissus myself. Glad it worked out for ya !

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Norwegian.I tried Incarnate and it didnt help me in that dept though.