**RECREATE your body (sponsored by USPLabs)**

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Recreate: Clinical Strength Fat Loss Agent For Men

After 27 long months of painstaking research, USPlabs has released Recreate - the most scientifically-formulated fat burner in the history of bodybuilding. Recreate isn't another "me-too" fat burner (Ever notice how every company sells the exact same stimulant disguised as a "fat burner"? If not, look closely at the label). Rather, it's the world's ONLY legal Prescription-Grade Clinical Strength Fat Loss Agent.

SEEK & DESTROY FAT CELLS

Unlike other fat burners that are little more than stimulants (so you're tricked into "feeling" them work – yet they don't do a damn thing to burn fat) Recreate is specifically formulated to illicit a powerful fat burning effect by quickly targeting and destroying fat cells like a high-powered "seek and destroy" military ATL laser!product_info.php_107

FAT LOSS YOU CAN FEEL, FAST!

When you begin taking Recreate you'll immediately feel your body getting leaner. >From the very first dose you'll feel highly energized, yet not "cracked out" - Your energy will remain high throughout the day - without the dreaded "crash". You'll be overwhelmed with a happy, euphoric feeling. You'll have zero cravings for junk food. That's right, you simply won't want to eat junk food! In addition, you'll feel an overall warming feeling of the body -which is a sure sign your body's burning fat like a New England fireplace in winter...

ENJOY TAKING YOUR SHIRT OFF

Before you know it, your skin will be tighter, muscles more defined and your six-pack will begin to appear. Compliments will be plenty as your confidence grows by the day. You'll feel great while taking Recreate – And all of the attention you'll get - but it's impossible to explain through words how good being ripped FEELS. You simply have to experience it to believe it!

How Recreate Works:

Increase Norepinephrine By 75%! – Norepinephrine is known as THE primary fat burning hormone – A key ingredient in Recreate increases norepinephrine levels by 75% so fat flies off your body!

Activates Fat Burning Enzyme – On the inside of a fat cell, there is another enzyme called Hormone Sensitive Lipase (HSL) which mobilizes stored fat to be broken down and used for energy. Recreate effectively activates HSL so that the fat can be mobilized and burned; this is an amazing feat accomplished in fat burning supplementation.

Increases Thyroid Output By 250% -Recreate's special extract has been proven to send thyroid output through the roof so your body functions like an industry-sized furnace!

Promotes Conversion of T4 to T3 - In addition to stimulating the secretion of primarily T4 from the thyroid, a key ingredient in Recreate promotes the conversion of the relatively inactive T4 to its potent metabolite T3!...T3 is like unlocking the special fat loss code: turning on your blazing metabolism and incinerating the fat right off of your body. In stressful conditions T4 to T3 conversion is all but non-existent. And let's face it, with work, your job, your family, school & workouts, your life is full of stress - so your ability for fat loss is significantly hindered. Recreate takes care of all that!

Automatically Promotes "Clean" Eating – Users of Recreate automatically eat healthier foods. Cravings for junk food are drastically reduced. It's automatic will power!

Increases Testosterone Production – Increasing testosterone during a period of fat loss is very favorable for many reasons: 1) Testosterone is a hormone that promotes fat loss. 2) Testosterone promotes muscle building. 3) Often, when calories are lowered, libido is also lowered -- the testosterone increase from Recreate will help put your libido in overdrive!

Appetite Suppression– In-house studies show you'll eat up to 23% less!

Liberates Fat From Fat Cells Into The Blood Stream To Be Burned For Fuel – Recreate's synergistic formula allows for stored fat to be removed and placed into the blood stream and then burned. This is important - Just because stored fat enters the blood stream does not mean it will be burned – there's a high chance it will be re-stored as bodyfat. Just like Recreates 1-2 combo on thyroid output and appetite, here's an example of Recreates synergistic formula in action on ugly, unwanted bodyfat.

Increase Lean Muscle Tissue While Losing Fat –Unfortunately, most weight loss is up to 90% muscle – which leaves you soft and weak. An ingredient in Recreate has been proven to increase lean muscle tissue by 7.7 pounds during periods of significant fat loss! This ensures you'll be ripped & extremely muscular as well!

Significantly Increases cAMP – Increasing cAMP was the secret of why ephedrine was so effective for fat loss. Of course, Recreate contains no ephedrine and actually utilizes a more efficient and effective pathway than ephedrine to increase cAMP. Ephedrine does increase cAMP, that's how it allows for lipolysis. The difference is that ephedrine binds to the beta 2-adrenergic receptor and then in turn, activates adenlyate cyclase and causes cAMP accumulation which eventually allows for lipolysis.

The difference is that Recreate bypasses the step where it binds to the beta 2-adrenergic receptor and directly activates adenylate cyclase, hence this is the reason why there is no down-regulation of the beta 2-adrenergic receptor with Recreate, unlike ephedrine. In other words, you get the awesome fat burning effects as long as you use Recreate!

Promotes Insulin Sensitivity Improvement – By inhibiting 11B-HSD1 activity, intracellular glucocorticoid levels are lowered in skeletal muscle and adipose tissues, which, consequently can result in improved insulin sensitivity.

Precise Cortisol Control – Cortisol typically skyrockets during fat loss phases and contributes to fat being stored in "problem" areas such as the stomach and love handles. Recreate fights to keep cortisol low so fat loss can be promoted.
However, having very low levels of cortisol might leave you with muscle weakness, depressed lipolysis, increased cellular damage when other cells are injured, excessive oxidative damage and perhaps most importantly, a lack of cortisol could allow even a minor respiratory tract infection or a hypersensitivity reaction to cause death.

With that said, without cortisol, we can't handle physical or mental stress. Recreate works with your body to keep a perfectly balanced level of cortisol so extreme fat loss can be achieved without risking the aforementioned negatives.

Specifically Targets Fat Mobilization Around Your Abs! - The genetics of men causes fat distribution around organs. That's right, around your stomach, intestines and consequently, your abs appearance are effected. To beat genetics, Recreate increases the activity in those stubborn fat cells to mobilize the fat and reveal your abs!

Increase Energy Expenditure - This inhibition of 11Beta-HSD1 may be responsible for a built in mechanism in humans, responsible for a resistance to obesity. When you over-consume fat, it down-regulates or decreases activity of 11B-HSD1. This is the body's adaptive response to consuming too much fat...a kind of way of the body saying, "we're taking in too much fat so let's start preventing accumulation."

Now, of course we all know you can't just eat a ton of fat and get lean. But, by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for reactivating cortisol in metabolically active tissues, it is thought to increase the amount of calories you burn.

Potent Anti-Catabolic Properties – Inhibits muscle catabolism. Elevations in cAMP are responsible for limiting catabolism of skeletal muscle. Muscle wasting is a characteristic of numerous disease states, as well as muscle disuse. Steroid users are all too familiar with the latter effect, when hard-earned gains rapidly disappear post-cycle. Much of this atrophy is caused by the action of the so-called calpains. The calpains are a family of calcium dependent enzymes that degrade unused muscle tissue. Calpains in turn are inhibited by another endogenous compound called calpastatin.

Not only does Recreate promote anabolism, it slows muscle catabolism, even when muscle is not being used extensively. So we have another potential mechanism whereby Recreate starves off post cycle muscle loss.

Drastically Increases Lipolysis (fat burning) – Cir20x, a novel unique ingredient in Recreate, has been proven to increase lipolysis up to 20 times greater than caffeine...and Recreate is the only fat loss product in the world to have this rare compound!

Energy To Enhance Harder Workouts – A strong, smooth, clean feeling of energy that lasts all day without any crash will help power you through even the most intense workouts so you can rip obscene amounts of fat and get a killer set of abs!

Increases Hypothalamic ATP – Anyone who has ever made an attempt to lose weight knows you quickly become miserable and irritable, even if you're getting good results. This is due to a decrease in the brain of a few key "feel good" chemicals. Recreate's synergistic blend keep's your brain functioning optimally and you feeling great while you burn fat!

ORAC Value of 10,465 – Due to the potent anti-oxidative effects of Recreate, the result is a better functioning body. This directly leads to improved immune function which is needed to keep you in the gym while trying to lose fat

Stimulates Thermogenesis Via an Increase In ATP consumption during certain physiologic processes (e.g., substrate cycles, Ca2+ transfer from cytosol to sarcoplasmic reticulum). Increases metabolic rate.

Stimulates Thermogenesis Via A Decrease In The Efficiency Of ATP synthesis via transcriptional control of genes, including those responsible for uncoupling proteins (UCPs) and mitochondrial glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (mG3PD). Increases energy expenditure.

Increases Lipid Metabolism Via An Increase In Adipose Tissue's Sensitivity to sympathetic nervous system-mediated lipolysis (e.g. increase beta-adrenergic receptor expression). Makes your fat cells more sensitive to the effects of norepinephrine, the hormone which stimulates fat burning.

Increases The Oxidation Of Fatty Acids by stimulating the expression of the enzyme carnitine palmitoyl transferase. Another pathway where Recreate is working to burn off those fatty acids which we released when we increased the release and breakdown of triglycerides from fat stores.

Recreate Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
Recreate Blend 750mg
WillPower (Pure Caralluma Fimbriata)
SCModular (Engineered Extract from Coffea Arabica L)
ThyriodFast (Engineered Extract from Olea Europaea)
Caffeine
Forslean
Cir20x (2-(4-(beta-D-Gluco-pyranosyloxy)phenyl)-5-hydroxy-6,
7-dimethoxy-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one Engineered Extract from
Microtea Debilis)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 0 -

The product came in today so I will be starting tomorrow. I have already eaten today so I will take measurements and weigh myself and take a pic tomorrow when I wake up.

Let the games begin!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
followin fellow brotha of the MST clique

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its all good. im not doing it for the posts. im doing it so people can see real results. haha.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
its all good. im not doing it for the posts. im doing it so people can see real results. haha.
You should say so people can see real workouts, haha. I focus a lot more on athlete specific training rather than spending a lot of my time lifting, but your routines are pretty sick meng.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thank you :-D yeah i get accused over training alot haha. i incorporate cardio but its off season sport wise for me so im just tyring to bulk and get a healthy nice looking physique for the summer

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh Sh*t Son It's Team Deuce Back At It Again!

Well now it appears team Deuce has decided to provide the community with another log for viewing. I'll be following along bud. You should see some nice results with Recreate...I am close to finishing a bottle of it myself and I absolutely love the thermogenic effect it gives you. RPM and DRIVE together make me sweat pretty good, but Recreate is really on a different level...sometimes I'll be sweating just when I am sitting around eating, while annoying at times it proves that the product is damn effective. Good luck to you bud, I hope you have some excellent results.

Cheers!:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well now it appears team Deuce has decided to provide the community with another log for viewing. I'll be following along bud. You should see some nice results with Recreate...I am close to finishing a bottle of it myself and I absolutely love the thermogenic effect it gives you. RPM and DRIVE together make me sweat pretty good, but Recreate is really on a different level...sometimes I'll be sweating just when I am sitting around eating, while annoying at times it proves that the product is damn effective. Good luck to you bud, I hope you have some excellent results.

Awesome, I appreciate the preview, as well as the continued support. Team Deuce won't let you down good sir ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Startin' off the log on Day Zero. Hahaha!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Gonna keep track of this. i have been on it 13 days so far. Just want to see what you are getting out of it

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Gonna keep track of this. i have been on it 13 days so far. Just want to see what you are getting out of it
Great, i'm looking forward to providing you with any results I can. Thanks for the support!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Count me in ! Hoping this could be the final decision maker regarding a summer cut with Recreate, DCP and Napalm for myself .. ;) (end of June-run, obviously ..)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Count me in ! Hoping this could be the final decision maker regarding a summer cut with Recreate, DCP and Napalm for myself .. ;) (end of June-run, obviously ..)
Awesome, i'll be glad to help where I can. I actually did a log on Levi Reloaded like 4 months ago that I am personally going to be comparing results with.

Please keep in mind that i'll probably (hopefully) lose more fat than most people using this product. I have signficantly more to lose than most people that post here (just above 20%)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, i'll be glad to help where I can. I actually did a log on Levi Reloaded like 4 months ago that I am personally going to be comparing results with.

Please keep in mind that i'll probably (hopefully) lose more fat than most people using this product. I have signficantly more to lose than most people that post here (just above 20%)
Best of luck to you, bro !

How long you run LR for ? Dosage ? Thumbs up or down ?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to you, bro !

How long you run LR for ? Dosage ? Thumbs up or down ?
1 bottle of LR (about 21 days I suppose). I took the standard dosage on the bottle, and I would say that it worked pretty well for me. Shred Xs Hardcore by MST and Methyl Ripped by NxLabs worked better...but every fat burner is pretty much case specific anyway and all depends on the person.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 bottle of LR (about 21 days I suppose). I took the standard dosage on the bottle, and I would say that it worked pretty well for me. Shred Xs Hardcore by MST and Methyl Ripped by NxLabs worked better...but every fat burner is pretty much case specific anyway and all depends on the person.
Agreed. I loved the feeling of Leviathan Reloaded for the first 3 days, but beyond that, effects disappeared - ie. the mood-boost, confidence boost, clean energy surge. . I was up to 6-8 caps/day and still not feeling the same effects as the first three days of two X 2 caps/day.

You're right, though, it varies from person to person .. Hoping Recreate will work for ya!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Why thank ya sir :), me too, haha

I will keep it detailed and if it doesn't work...we'll easily be able to see if it's my personal fault...or if the product and I just don't get along ;).

OH...I should have mentioned to anyone following along that hasn't followed another of my log's...I work the 3rd shift, which is why the time frames will look weird on this. Like...I just woke up at 3:15pm and took my first dose at 3:30pm so yeah...it will be kinda backwards for most people, haha

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, you'll be hitting rush hour traffic on the board, then !

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Lol, you'll be hitting rush hour traffic on the board, then !
That's the awesome part, haha. My end of day posts will be coming when most people are waking up and checking the boards ;). I think that's how I hooked so many people into following my last log (RPM/Drive)....well you know..that, and the fact that the products were amazing, haha.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's the awesome part, haha. My end of day posts will be coming when most people are waking up and checking the boards ;). I think that's how I hooked so many people into following my last log (RPM/Drive)....well you know..that, and the fact that the products were amazing, haha.
I'll second that one ! Loved my RPM/Drive run as well .. However, I'd like to do RPM by itself to find out if Drive indeed did increase the cumulative effects .. Because I didn't get any effects that are normally associated with an increase in testosterone levels; no increased sex drive, no increase aggression nor acne .. And finding any solo-Drive Logs is hard to come across, so in all fairness, I couldn't vouch 100% for that one.. RPM, on the other hand, @ 4-5 caps pre-workout, mmm mmm mmm ! ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'll second that one ! Loved my RPM/Drive run as well .. However, I'd like to do RPM by itself to find out if Drive indeed did increase the cumulative effects .. Because I didn't get any effects that are normally associated with an increase in testosterone levels; no increased sex drive, no increase aggression nor acne .. And finding any solo-Drive Logs is hard to come across, so in all fairness, I couldn't vouch 100% for that one.. RPM, on the other hand, @ 4-5 caps pre-workout, mmm mmm mmm ! ;)
Ya know what's funny? I got really sick on rpm/drive about halfway through the log. I can't even remember what it was called but the hospital basically said it was like having a mix of the flu and a stomach virus. Either way, I never noticed an increase in sex drive on Drive until I didn't take it those 3-4 days I was sick. Then all of the sudden I wanted it every minute of every day (which is up from my normal every 2 minutes).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL You know you just wanted me in here to harass you!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
LOL You know you just wanted me in here to harass you!!
Well I mean...you are so very good at it and all, haha.

I know you were pumped about the rpm/drive log so I had to let you know I was geared up for another!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya know what's funny? I got really sick on rpm/drive about halfway through the log. I can't even remember what it was called but the hospital basically said it was like having a mix of the flu and a stomach virus. Either way, I never noticed an increase in sex drive on Drive until I didn't take it those 3-4 days I was sick. Then all of the sudden I wanted it every minute of every day (which is up from my normal every 2 minutes).
Damn, I almost miss those days ! Almost ... Granted I had a girl around to take it out on, I wouldn't want anything but that, but being that's not the case, i guess I'm cool where I'm at in that department ! :hammer:

(Don't question my hammer-smiley ..)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I almost miss those days ! Almost ... Granted I had a girl around to take it out on, I wouldn't want anything but that, but being that's not the case, i guess I'm cool where I'm at in that department ! :hammer:
haha happiness is the only factor that matters buddy. I have been happy in the past being single and "playing" and i'm very happy now being in a relationship. Actually, coincidentally...my girlfriend and I are together 1 year today. I am heading there now to celebrate for a bit before work :dance:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha thank you Christine :) Here is day 1 immediately followed by starting stats :

Day 1 :

Well right out of the gate I can tell you that right around a half hour after taking the first dose I HAD to eat. My stomach screamed for me to get food. I also noticed the extra warmth that comes with a good thermo. It could be coincidence...but I also wasn't nearly as hungry as usual (except after dosing). Nothing serious to note from one day....but those were the small things.

I didn't workout but I did have a physically demanding day at work. I was on my feet and in motion for the better portion of my 9 hour shift. I did normal pushup/crunch/stretching work when I woke up...but I don't really count that as working out per se.

Intake :

3:30pm - 2 Recreate
4pm - Renegade Tonic (1 tbsp natural honey, 1/2 lemon squeezed, boiling water).
4:15pm - Protein Shake - 1 scoop Nytrowhey Extreme (Blueberry Cream), 1 tbsp organic vanilla yogurt, 4oz. skim milk, 4 ice cubes, handful of fresh blueberries, handful of goji berries.
6:45pm - a CT concoction. Sirloin Steak (cubed) sauteed in a pan with (all together) fresh broccoli, corn, fresh asparagus, fresh green beans, and 2 eggs (this made plenty servings so I had another later on today). 1 Medium Naval Orange.
10pm - Protein Shake - 2 scoop Nytrowhey Ultra (chocolate), 1 tbsp natural PB, handful of goji berries, 4oz. skim milk, 4 ice cubes
11pm - 1 Recreate, 1 Biotin, 1 Saw Palmetto Extract
Midnight - *had to force myself to eat here* 1 small banana, 1 snack size carb conscious Supreme Protein Bar
12:30am - 2 scoop Xtend with 20oz water
2am - CT concoction again, Turkey breast sandwich on double fiber whole wheat bread with lettuce, tomato, smart balance omega 3 light mayo,
2:30am - 2 MST MVP365, 3 MST Cordygen5
5am - 2 eggs scrambled, 1 small banana
7:45am - Pre-sleep 1 scoop Purple Wraath with 16oz water

Good day overall..i'm excited for sunday with my first USTA match of the season. Looking forward to the sweat i'll be building up!

STATS!!

Weight - 217.8 (so i've gained a few lbs...)
BF % - 23.5%
Bicep - 15"
Waist (@ Belly Button) - 40"
Neck - 16.5"
Thigh - 25.25"
Belt - 37.5"

What's funny is according to my scale I am up 8 lbs since my last log and 2%bf. The funny thing about it is that I look and feel better than I did when I took those numbers at the end of that log, haha.

PS - I will be posting the before pic with the after pic at the end of my log.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great first day. No stomach discomfort? I'm considering trying this but my stomach has been super sensitive lately. I go through most days not feeling well or with headaches:(

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great first day. No stomach discomfort? I'm considering trying this but my stomach has been super sensitive lately. I go through most days not feeling well or with headaches:(
No I didn't feel any awkward sides at all actually. That was something I was pretty excited about! I can't tell you the amount of products I suffered through because I knew they worked.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep thats what I'm doing, its no fun! When is your match, today?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yep thats what I'm doing, its no fun! When is your match, today?
Tomorrow, 2pm, 1 hour drive from home, haha. It's crappy because we are supposed to get slammed at work tonight so my boss asked me to not request it off so I will be playing tomorrow on about 2.5 hours of sleep.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I deeply apologize for not posting yesterday's number's this morning when I got home from work. I had about 3 hours of sleep remaining before my usta match and didn't want to waste time on the computer. I will be posting yesterdays log and todays log back to back right now. Thanks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 :

No actual workout today other than morning stretching/core/pushup. Tomorrow is a big tennis match and I want to try and rest my muscles as much as possible. I will have approx. 3 hours of sleep to work with and work tonight was hell...so i'm glad I didn't lift.

Intake :

3:30pm - 2 Recreate
4pm - Renegade Tonic
4:15pm - Shake - 1 scoop Nytrowhey Ultra (chocolate), 1 scoop Methoxy-pro (vanilla), Handful of Goji Berries, Handful of Blueberries, 1 tbsp Natural PB, 4oz skim milk, 4 ice cubes
6pm - a plate evenly portioned (size of palm) of Skinless Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Corn (no butter)
8pm - 2 Morningstar veggie chicken patties
11:15pm - 1 Recreate, 1 Biotin, 1 Saw Palmetto
11:45pm - Handful of organic raisins, Handful of organic Almonds
12:15am - small pear
2am - 8oz Sirlon steak (practically raw), 2oz tuna over romaine hearts, 2 eggs scrambled with tomatoes and onions, cup of watermelon
3am - 3 MST Cordygen 5, 2 MST MVP365
5am - Snack size Supreme Protein Bar
6:30am - 2 scoop Xtend with 20 oz. water
7:45am - 1 scoop MST Somnidren GH, 4 MST ZMK

Felt good most of the day...just dreaded the inevitable lack of sleep

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 :

So I didn't get much sleep (as I already knew was coming) and I had my first USTA match of the year today. On the little sleep I had, I managed to play very well. It's a shame I wasn't playing singles today because they gave me a last minute fill in as a partner for my doubles team and he hadn't played in over a month. Lucky me. We lost 6-2, 6-2. I am confident that with my normal partner OR if I had been playing singles...I would have won today. It's really a shame.

Activity Base :

1pm-2pm - Stretching, Footwork, Jumprope, Laps, shot making warmups
2pm-4pm - USTA Match
4pm-4:15pm - Cooldown stretches and movements
5pm - 6:30pm - Another few sets of tennis

Intake :

11:15am - 2 Recreate
11:40am - 1st Shake - 1 scoop Nytrowhey Extreme (blueberry cream), 1 scoop Methoxy-Pro (Vanilla), 1 handful Blueberries, 1 handful Goji berries, 4oz skim milk, 4 ice cubes
Before/During/Post Tennis Play - 3 scoops Purple Wraath in 1/2 gallon water
1pm - 3 MST Cordygen 5, 3 MST Kreaceps Xs
1:01pm - Warmups!
2pm - Match!
4:15pm - 3 MST Kreaceps Xs
4:20pm - 8 inch Turkey breast hero (whole wheat bun) with lettuce and tomatoes, 1 snack size Supreme Protein bar.
5pm - More Tennis!
7:30pm - 1 Recreate, 2 MST MVP365
7:45pm - 4oz Meatloaf (made with just 95/5 Ground Beef, Peppers, Onions), 1 Turkey Breast sandwich on double fiber whole wheat bread, 1 Navel Orange
10:30pm - 2nd Shake - 1 scoop Nytrowhey Ultra (chocolate), 1 handful Goji berries, 1 teaspoon Natural PB, 4oz skim milk, 4 ice cubes
11pm - 1 scoop Purple Wraath with 20 oz. water, 1 Biotin, 1 Saw Palmetto

***I will be taking Somnidren GH and ZMK again before bed. Posting this a little early tonight***

Great day. I am sore all over from all the tennis I played...and I wouldn't have it any other way . Also, while playing and after I finally experienced the never ending piles of sweat that I keep hearing about. I literally changed clothes twice today while playing. After the match I changed and then after my second bout of sets I was forced to change again before leaving the arena.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Methyl Ripped made me VERY VERY ANGRY! My eyeballs were pitch black 20 minutes after dosing it and I was VERY on edge! I remember going to my car and finding a ticket on it and I ended up kicking a garbage can that was bolted securely to the ground. It made me even more mad. :dance:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Methyl Ripped made me VERY VERY ANGRY! My eyeballs were pitch black 20 minutes after dosing it and I was VERY on edge! I remember going to my car and finding a ticket on it and I ended up kicking a garbage can that was bolted securely to the ground. It made me even more mad. :dance:
I was the same way...but it worked! haha

My gf didn't so much like Methyl Ripped...:hammer:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 :

Today was a good day...a short day...but a good day. I slept 12 hours last night catching up from my mess of a week, and it was amazing. I took my ZMK/Somnidren before bed and don't know a thing about anything until waking 12 hours later. Awesome rest and I feel really good today. I don't notice any physical change yet clearly..but I feel good. That doesn't mean i'm losing weight...but I feel good, and that's good.

Activity Base :

30 minutes of HIIT - I was going between running/walking/jogging/walking/running. Basic cycle. My girlfriend and I got a new puppy a few days ago so I took him with me to see how his legs would take it. HAHAHA...needless to say, I walked a little more than i'd have liked on this workout. I will post pics of the dog later.

Intake :

1:20pm - 2 Recreate
1:55pm - Shake - 1 scoop Nytrowhey Ultra (chocolate), 1 teaspoon natural PB, 1 handful goji berries, 4oz skim milk, 4 ice cubes
4pm - CT Breakfast! 2 eggs/2 egg whites scrambled with fresh green beans, fresh zucchini, tomato, and a slice of fat free american cheese. 8oz. of natural apple cider.
5pm - 3 MST Carnage, 3 MST Cordygen5
6pm - 1 navel orange, 3 cups of vegetables (broccoli, carrots, snap peas, water chestnuts)
7:45pm - 1 Recreate
8:30pm - medium banana
8:45pm - *reward for the week* 1 plate of chinese (szechuan chicken + shrimp) with a pint of egg drop soup.
9:15pm - 2 MST MVP365, 1 Biotin, 1 Saw Palmetto
11:30pm - 1 scoop Purple Wraath with 20 oz water

I will be taking my somnidren and zmk before bed also...this should just be assumed as normal even if it isn't written into the log.

Tomorrow is more tennis time! Shooting for about 3 hours...let's see what happens :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As promised...here is Sammy!

and after running around :

He is a Shar Pei/Cocker Spaniel mix and the newest edition to Team Deuce, haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Awww I'm in love!!!
haha me too. That dog is awesome. He isn't so much into running yet...but we're gonna get him there ;)

Dsade...I apologize now for the future puppy you're going to have to purchase now :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL oh no, I have three dogs I'll just visit yours!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Adorable!

As promised...here is Sammy!

and after running around :

He is a Shar Pei/Cocker Spaniel mix and the newest edition to Team Deuce, haha
Such a cute pup. Love the name...Sammy. That was my dog's name...hence part of my name...SAMboz19, Boz is obviously my cat and the cat you see in my avy. What can I say...I'm sentimental when it comes to my pets...lol.