Trauma1's review of "Hyper Pump" and "Nocturnabol."

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Trauma1's review of "Hyper Pump" and "Nocturnabol."

First off, i'd like to thank LazeDragon for letting me give these products a try for my 3-AD pct. As many of you may have known, i tested 3-AD for Anabolic Xtreme a few months ago. I utilized both hyper pump and nocturnabol during my pct period.

Hyper Pump

I decided to give this product a try based on some of the great reviews i'd been reading about it. I must say, i was very impressed overall. I can honestly say that in using this product i was able to achieve VERY good pumps while keeping my lifts at basically my on-cycle levels. I've used many products of this nature of the years, and this one delivers very well.

I seriously had doubts initially, but man was i surprised with the results i received from this stuff. Great pumps, great training intensity......needless to say i'll be throwing this in my PCT's from now on in the future. Great product AMS!! I definitely attribute this product to helping make my 3-AD pct a breeze!

Nocturnabol

This product is designed for sleep enhancement and enhanced/preserved gains. I've always had issues with sleeping it seems. I worked night shift for many years and would rely on sleep products to assist me in getting the rest i needed. I've tried many over the years, however only a few have noted significant results.

I can say that nocturnabol was successful in helping me to achieve decent sleep induction with quality sleep overall. I was able to have a quality sleep without feeling groggy the next morning....this in itself is very impressive. I've used a few products that were better overall for me in the sleep area, however this stuff works very well overall. I will be throwing this into my current rotation of sleep products that i currently have. It's a great product overall, T1 approves!

Overall product scores:

-Hyper Pump: 8.5

-Nocturnabol: 7

Thanks again Laze for enabling me to try these products.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

man dude i have tried both and loved both. I am about to run them again with intrabolic and mass fx for my next log. good luck and have fun T1
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

oops just realized you already used them lmao. hah my bad bro. glad you liked them
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Another Quality Review!

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    First off, i'd like to thank LazeDragon for letting me give these products a try for my 3-AD pct. As many of you may have known, i tested 3-AD for Anabolic Xtreme a few months ago. I utilized both hyper pump and nocturnabol during my pct period.

Hyper Pump

I decided to give this product a try based on some of the great reviews i'd been reading about it. I must say, i was very impressed overall. I can honestly say that in using this product i was able to achieve VERY good pumps while keeping my lifts at basically my on-cycle levels. I've used many products of this nature of the years, and this one delivers very well.

I seriously had doubts initially, but man was i surprised with the results i received from this stuff. Great pumps, great training intensity......needless to say i'll be throwing this in my PCT's from now on in the future. Great product AMS!! I definitely attribute this product to helping make my 3-AD pct a breeze!

Nocturnabol

This product is designed for sleep enhancement and enhanced/preserved gains. I've always had issues with sleeping it seems. I worked night shift for many years and would rely on sleep products to assist me in getting the rest i needed. I've tried many over the years, however only a few have noted significant results.

I can say that nocturnabol was successful in helping me to achieve decent sleep induction with quality sleep overall. I was able to have a quality sleep without feeling groggy the next morning....this in itself is very impressive. I've used a few products that were better overall for me in the sleep area, however this stuff works very well overall. I will be throwing this into my current rotation of sleep products that i currently have. It's a great product overall, T1 approves!

Overall product scores:

-Hyper Pump: 8.5

-Nocturnabol: 7

Thanks again Laze for enabling me to try these products.
    Trauma always does good work! I haven't tried the hyper pump, but I do enjoy the awesome sleep from nocturnabol...the deep restful sleep I get from using it is right on par with IGF-2 or Lipo-PM. The only problem is that sometimes if I wake up too soon...I am groggy and irritable as hell...lol, but then again I love sleep and hate waking up until I feel like it...lmao.

Good sh*t once again T1!

Cheers brutha!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i had that groggy feelign a few times as well, but hey that gave me the sign that it was working for sure! Also man i would suggest trying hyperpump, it is fast acting def. not a huge pump though but a sustainable one!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Trauma always does good work! I haven't tried the hyper pump, but I do enjoy the awesome sleep from nocturnabol...the deep restful sleep I get from using it is right on par with IGF-2 or Lipo-PM. The only problem is that sometimes if I wake up too soon...I am groggy and irritable as hell...lol, but then again I love sleep and hate waking up until I feel like it...lmao.

Good sh*t once again T1!

Cheers brutha!
    Thank you sir.

I try to give as honest a feedback as possible. If i don't like something, i have no problem in voicing that. What works for I, may not work for the next guy....or vise versa.

You're a good man yourself sam.

I hope to get my bad azz cycle up and going sometime next week.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Answers

We would appreciate it if you came back and gave us some feedback on what you managed to find.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

john, you and easy both like the nocturnabul-i wish i had seen your review before i made my order. will give it a shot next order.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. "The Pump gets Pumped" Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review
    By pistonpump in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 08:14 AM