New Scivation Whey Review - AnabolicMinds.com

New Scivation Whey Review

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

New Scivation Whey Review

I got the Vasocharge/Whey for free deal. Anyway, heres my review. Well the first thing I noticed is the scoop in this 1 pound container. It has a longer than normal handle so it sticks out the top and is hard to put back when you are done with the powder. Just a minor thing and will be no problem once they start selling the biger sizes.

Mixability is great which is nothing new for this company. I mixed 2 scoops with 16 oz of Reduced fat Lactaid. Took about 30 seconds in a blender. Mixed up to a "light and fluffy" consistancy. Really nice and smooth going down. Tastes how you would expect chocolate to taste with a slightly "malty" flavor is how I would describe it. All in all it is a great protein without any extra crap that you don't need. Only 1 carbo gram per serving so it is great for those watching carbo intake. I can only hope they charge less than other brand names these days on protein because it has gone up dramatically with almost every brand.

Another winner from Scivation/Primaforce!.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I got the Vasocharge/Whey for free deal. Anyway, heres my review. Well the first thing I noticed is the scoop in this 1 pound container. It has a longer than normal handle so it sticks out the top and is hard to put back when you are done with the powder. Just a minor thing and will be no problem once they start selling the biger sizes.

Mixability is great which is nothing new for this company. I mixed 2 scoops with 16 oz of Reduced fat Lactaid. Took about 30 seconds in a blender. Mixed up to a "light and fluffy" consistancy. Really nice and smooth going down. Tastes how you would expect chocolate to taste with a slightly "malty" flavor is how I would describe it. All in all it is a great protein without any extra crap that you don't need. Only 1 carbo gram per serving so it is great for those watching carbo intake. I can only hope they charge less than other brand names these days on protein because it has gone up dramatically with almost every brand.

Another winner from Scivation/Primaforce!.
    sounds good man. I hope they have great pricing on this because if they do i'll be a regular buyer.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thought I would bump this for anyone who has not tried this protein. It is great.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try putting the scooper back in handle down....press it into the powder like a golf tee, and leave the scoop itself sticking up to grab on to.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Try putting the scooper back in handle down....press it into the powder like a golf tee, and leave the scoop itself sticking up to grab on to.

I already finished all of mine last week sometime....
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I already finished all of mine last week sometime....
    Damn...sure sucked it down, didn't you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Damn...sure sucked it down, didn't you?

Like I said, it is good stuff. When is Nutraplanet gonna get 10 pound buckets in?. It is a simple formula so I'm hoping for a good price on this stuff.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Sounds good. Thanks for the review T-Bone. I'm always on a mission to branch out and try new whey proteins. I'll have to try this one--especially if they make it cheap!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.

Sounds like some good stuff, whats the chocolate like? is it like basic chocolate from ON or is it extream milk choc from ON?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

60 bucks for 10 pounds...?? to me its a deal

Similar Forum Threads

1. optimum whey vs Scivation
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 03:50 PM
  2. Scivation Whey
    By dollar662 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3