Pics from 2 weeks on Napalm and RECREATE!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Jesus bro, you are one jacked mother ****er. Where do you hide all your weight? You don't look 230. Anyways, have you taken any roids? Just curious. I'm diggin the stretch marks btw.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the first delete looks better than the second... But that's just my opinion. :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the first delete looks better than the second... But that's just my opinion. :D

Really i thought he looked more ripped in the second delete. I mean seriously you cant weigh any less than he did in that pic!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Muahahahah I saw them and yall didn't. Perish before me!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know, you can tell the second delete was negatively photo-enhanced to look more deleted.
Really i thought he looked more ripped in the second delete. I mean seriously you cant weigh any less than he did in that pic!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You guys......he had his nipple rings in. That's probably why he deleted.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
soooo....? Take the nipple rings out and post new ones.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I have Recreate, DCP, Leviathan Reloaded, and Napalm sitting up on the shelf. PCT is starting in another week and a half or so, and I'm hoping to begin melting off some of this fat sometime shortly thereafter. Just have no idea as to what to use and how to go about using it. Using all 4 of those sounds a little like overkill.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have Recreate, DCP, Leviathan Reloaded, and Napalm sitting up on the shelf. PCT is starting in another week and a half or so, and I'm hoping to begin melting off some of this fat sometime shortly thereafter. Just have no idea as to what to use and how to go about using it. Using all 4 of those sounds a little like overkill.

There is a log around here somewhere that someones using these. Honestly if I had the Recreate I would try it. If you do let us know how it works out!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The LAST thing you'd want to do after a cycle/into PCT is to start cutting.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
the dude did have psycho ass stretch marks on his chest