Anabolic Pump - transforming my body

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have juts got to say...one more time...AP is completely changing the way I respond to and utilize carbs.

I am 6 weeks into a lean bulk (I've got some pulsing strategies with carbs and other things) of my own using AP and I am up 5-6lbs with virtually no fat to show for it.

I keep thinking that this cannot be happening the way it is yet it is.

I advise anyone who uses AP to give it at least a bottle worth and experiment with your carb count in a weekly progressive ramping (meaning only up them weekly) until your find just enough to stave off hypo.

I can say that I am sold on what this can do for you and your body's previous conditioning to carbohydrates.

I know I am sucking up! But it is well worth my time. Thanks USPLabs...you are transforming my body at the cellular level.

"USPLabs - Anabolic Pump - transforming body's at the cellular level™"

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Very nice B5150. I just got three bottles in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to see how it works for me. So far I have heard nothing but good things about AP.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Statement made to a friend I thought I would share (with spelling corrections):
I've been having very good success with Anabolic Pump. Over time it seems to have begun to reverse or restore my endomorph insulin/glucose utilization/management issue. I am lean bulking and eating more carbs than ever (100-150g/d is a lot for me) and am leaning out while putting on a few lbs . Actually leaning more than I had anticipated and I am doing NO cardio...less maybe 10 mins post workout cool down on the treadmill. I am getting ready to start pushing the threshold a little more with my carb intake to see if I can stave off some of this fat loss...ironic...I know.

I am very excited to start to use the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack for cutting in a month or so. I am optimistic that the days of diet starvation and depletion may be a thing of the past.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i just cracked open my first bottle of ap and pslin this week.
going to use them together and see how it goes.
although i'm finding it hard to break my carb-o-phobic ways.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just cracked open my first bottle of ap and pslin this week.
going to use them together and see how it goes.
Good luck! I know it has changed the way i view my carb intake..even to the extent i think my body has become better at using them even without AP

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
A question for you guys who have had success with AP. I have seen some people report feeling pumped after dosing there AP and eating a carb meal. Is this correct? Should you "feel" anything? I've only been taking AP for a couple days, so it's obviously too earlier to decide on the effectiveness of it's results, but I have yet to "feel" anything. Sorry if this a newbish sounding question.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may not always feel pumped but I have had many comments from people that make statements that I look more pumped and swollen. In actuality I really do. The vascularity doesn't hurt the look either :D

G

I have juts got to say...one more time...AP is completely changing the way I respond to and utilize carbs.

I am 6 weeks into a lean bulk (I've got some pulsing strategies with carbs and other things) of my own using AP and I am up 5-6lbs with virtually no fat to show for it.

I keep thinking that this cannot be happening the way it is yet it is.

I advise anyone who uses AP to give it at least a bottle worth and experiment with your carb count in a weekly progressive ramping (meaning only up them weekly) until your find just enough to stave off hypo.

I can say that I am sold on what this can do for you and your body's previous conditioning to carbohydrates.

I know I am sucking up! But it is well worth my time. Thanks USPLabs...you are transforming my body at the cellular level.

"USPLabs - Anabolic Pump - transforming body's at the cellular level™"

Has done the same for me but more credible coming from you.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has done the same for me but more credible coming from you.
I have yet to find one product of yours that has not done what it claims to do.

Outlandish claims..my ass! Outlandish Results!!!

Thank You Sir :)

EDIT: I am almost scared to find out what will happen when I cut/lean bulk with Recreate/AP.

I am honestly seeing no reason for me to continue to use thermogenics and other nutrient partioning products anymore...ever. I am getting those results right now with just AP and really no cardio to speak of other than 10 mins post w/o cool down on the treadmill.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I may not always feel pumped but I have had many comments from people that make statements that I look more pumped and swollen. In actuality I really do. The vascularity doesn't hurt the look either :D
I can second that. My arms look like they have a pump going on leg day when I'm on AP

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I was happy reading this thread, I'm glad it's working for you. I'm about to start mine on Saturday, alongside Recreate, DCP, and my last two weeks of Epistane/Proviron/Methoxy-Trn.

I've made a thread in the USPLabs subforum and I would be incredibly obliged if you could have a butchers and comment, as I really respect your input.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was considering doing a keto diet this summer, but I'm still 8% bf, so to stop myself from debating it I bought 25 lbs of oat bran and told myself I have to finish it by the end of summer lol. Not keto diet for me :)

With NP's awesome sale, I'm picking up atleast 2 bottles of AP.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can second that. My arms look like they have a pump going on leg day when I'm on AP
My body gets a slight pump from AP and when i am in the weight room it gets slightly bigger no matter the target muscle...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the love of Godsmack someone help me get fat. I am eating peanut butter sandwiches with whole milk before bed to no avail.

With the near six pack abs and increasingly swollen upper body....people are beginning to talk. Of course they don't talk to me :sad: :rofl:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see your PnB + Whole Milk and raise you a Little Caesar's Hot n' Ready pepperoni pizza 7/10 days.

:)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
For the love of Godsmack someone help me get fat. I am eating peanut butter sandwiches with whole milk before bed to no avail.

With the near six pack abs and increasingly swollen upper body....people are beginning to talk. Of course they don't talk to me :sad: :rofl:

Lucky you :)

No matter how I dose, or what combination of foods I eat. I just don't see those types of results while on it. Fwiw, it seems Endo fair a lot better.

P-Slin has worked far better for me. Twice daily is my sweet spot. I just can't afford to dose as such.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

The ecto curse, indeed. I've been taking weight gainer before bed the past few days, and I'm up a little.
The upside is I'll never be fat...ever. Even if I were to try.

Song of the Day: Keep Away-Godsmack

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Freakin' ecto's...

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
ten days in a recreate/AP stack and up 4 lbs.