My hyperpumps/Nocturnabol review/log! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Nice work J.

    Keep up the good work and stay positive brother.

    Im trying man, things are kinda rough right now, but with a close friend of mine the gym is still a great getaway and we feed off eachother so it takes my mind off things!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im trying man, things are kinda rough right now, but with a close friend of mine the gym is still a great getaway and we feed off eachother so it takes my mind off things!
    I totally understand my man. I'm under an unbelieveable amount of stress myself right now. Thankfully my wife is my crutch when i need her.

    If you ever need to talk or whatever you know where to find me brother.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I totally understand my man. I'm under an unbelieveable amount of stress myself right now. Thankfully my wife is my crutch when i need her.

    If you ever need to talk or whatever you know where to find me brother.

    Thanks man it means a lot.

    Id first like to apologize to Laze for the halfassed log, usualy my logs are very detailed, but with how hectic things have been its been hard.

    Still on hypertropx, noct and hyperpump are gone love them both! Hypertropx is doing its thing, muscle doms seem to be cut down by atleast a third. Im sitting around 205 right now and about 12% bf, strength is still climbing as well.

    Diets been good, lotsa cals, mostly clean too.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I totally understand my man. I'm under an unbelieveable amount of stress myself right now. Thankfully my wife is my crutch when i need her.

    If you ever need to talk or whatever you know where to find me brother.

    The same offer holds from me, you know we all love you and are here if you need us!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    The same offer holds from me, you know we all love you and are here if you need us!!!

    Aawww thanks C that means a lot!

    Tonights workout was good, was throwing up the 100s on incline like they were 50s. I strained my tendons though doing deadlifts monday, pushing isnt a problem altho with the weight it definately gets them aching, it will be interesting to see how doing curls this thursday will workout, Right now its ice, heat, and motrin!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Skip the Motrin and get some D-Flame from NOW Foods. Great product!
    Hope all goes well, man!

  7. Alright guys, ive been super busy as you can see, hardly posting. My training has gotten much much better though and have put on some nice weight while very steadily recomping which i do associate to the Hypertrop-x. It definately was a solid product and helped me achieve more then i could have without it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. keep it up GT. sorry to hear about hard times. we all go through them and im hear if you need to rant or whatever man its all good. at least you havent called it quits like some people would do and i hold you high for that man.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    keep it up GT. sorry to hear about hard times. we all go through them and im hear if you need to rant or whatever man its all good. at least you havent called it quits like some people would do and i hold you high for that man.

    Thanks man it means a lot! They always say you can tell alot by a mans character when times get tough, gotta keep that head up and always progress forward!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nocturnabol review/mini-log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 05:01 PM
  2. LIT-up Review!! (Sponsored)
    By zwilliby in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 03:27 AM
  3. Trauma1's review of "Hyper Pump" and "Nocturnabol."
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:18 PM
  4. Nocturnabol Review
    By jdev in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Log in
Log in