First Run with havoc

  1. First Run with havoc


    Hey everyone im new to the PH game and after a few months of learning i think i'm ready for my first cycle. Looking for some input so let me know if this is anygood...

    Stats-
    5'10
    200 lbs

    I plan on runnin Havoc (20,30,30,40)

    As for support il be taking
    Multi vitamin
    fish oils
    Milk thistle or liversupport formula

    And last but not least my PCT..

    -novadex XT
    -Lean extreme

    If theres anything you guys disagree with or think i should change let me know.


  2. anyone???

  3. Check out this thread to give you some guidance:

    Havoc Write-up

    If you have any other questions after reading that, ask away.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Check out this thread to give you some guidance:

    Havoc Write-up

    If you have any other questions after reading that, ask away.
    I've read that thread once before it helped out alot..only thing im missing is a good SERM (nolvadex, clomid, etc) and as they are prescription I'm having a very hard time finding them.. so my PCT I decided to just run nolvedex XT and lean extreme... do you think i'll be fine with those?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ai9184 View Post
    I've read that thread once before it helped out alot..only thing im missing is a good SERM (nolvadex, clomid, etc) and as they are prescription I'm having a very hard time finding them.. so my PCT I decided to just run nolvedex XT and lean extreme... do you think i'll be fine with those?
    get some Post Cycle Support also


    but fyi, a SERM should be on hand, whether u end up needing it or not

  6. what exactly would warrant the use of the serm? sorry to sound stupid lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    what exactly would warrant the use of the serm? sorry to sound stupid lol

    i have the same question.
    is it just for estrogenic and liver problems?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    what exactly would warrant the use of the serm? sorry to sound stupid lol
    Growing breast tissue. AKA Man boobs, AKA MOOBS.


  9. ha ha makes sense... i'll be on the look out for a pair of those... if they show up at my house ill def start some nolva lol
  10. Oh gosh


    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Growing breast tissue. AKA Man boobs, AKA MOOBS.


    That is worse than porn....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:20 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 02:39 PM
  3. Using Havoc to FIGHT havoc sides?
    By Juiced03 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:01 AM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Log in
Log in