MST CORDYGEN VO2 Log

  1. Registered User
    whitedevil74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    559
    Answers
    0

    MST CORDYGEN VO2 Log


    Thanks to MSt for letting me test out their new product, They are a great company and if I was not with Nimbus this would be one of the few companies I would ever consider affiliating myself with. They are the epitome of an innovative and ethical company and stand as model of how other companies should conduct their business and behavior but enough with that.

    Me
    I have used several MST products in the past and have always found them to be effective, innovative and still affordable. The Kreaceps/Citruvol Stack is still IMO one of the best product stacks available for strength and endurance. I am currently coming of a Pheraplex/finigenix cycle and have just started my PCT. I am currently weighing in at 216 and my bodyfat is sitting around 15%.


    Current Supplements
    MST - MVP Multi
    MST - ZMK
    (I just received these from Nutraplanet but I was so impressed with the sample packets I received I went ahead and ordered the discounted stack.
    MST - Ragnarock
    MST - Cordygen VO2
    Fish Oil
    Various Protein powders
    Toremifine (SERM)
    Anagen + Fenotest

    This minilog is going to focus on mostly my aerobic improvements and recovery aspects and not as much on weight gained, weights lifted and so forth. I will provide details when I believe they are relevant.

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Give it hell bro subbed
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0


    great start, Clay! thanks for the kind words. i am honored to be a part of such a wonderful company.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    whitedevil74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    559
    Answers
    0


    First Dose:

    I took 3 doses before my workout yesterday and honestly during the weightlifting portion of my workout I did not really notice very much. However when I moved on to cardio I did notice a difference in my ability to recover between my sprints. I was not able to go faster, or really go longer in my sprints, but my recovery between sprints did seem improved to where I was able to cut down on my rest periods between sprints.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    First Dose:

    I took 3 doses before my workout yesterday and honestly during the weightlifting portion of my workout I did not really notice very much. However when I moved on to cardio I did notice a difference in my ability to recover between my sprints. I was not able to go faster, or really go longer in my sprints, but my recovery between sprints did seem improved to where I was able to cut down on my rest periods between sprints.
    That was the same thing I noticed not alot from the lifting but cardio is where I felt a difference
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    Big_Tom(tk)'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    446
    Answers
    0


    I just started this too. So far so good. I look forward to your take on this..
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com
  7. Registered User
    whitedevil74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    559
    Answers
    0


    I decided to conduct a little experiment and played tennis on Friday and took 6 Cordygen prior to playing. One big difference I noticed was that my mood was fantastic during the entire game, I have no idea if it was related to the Cordygen or not but regardless of any errors I made I was so unbelievably positive through out my match it was disturbing.

    Are there any know nootropic effects to this product?

    Next I noticed that regardless of how long a rally went on I was able to immediately recover by the next point which was incredibly useful because I was able to up the tempo during my service game and really wear my opponent down.

    The next day I played without taking any Cordygen V02 and my recovery was definitely impaired a bit. Much more huffing and puffing between sets and much tougher the longer the game went on. This is about the same type of effects I noticed with Cordygen 5 with the exception of the mood enhancement. I am curious if I can duplicate that experience.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    I decided to conduct a little experiment and played tennis on Friday and took 6 Cordygen prior to playing. One big difference I noticed was that my mood was fantastic during the entire game, I have no idea if it was related to the Cordygen or not but regardless of any errors I made I was so unbelievably positive through out my match it was disturbing.

    Are there any know nootropic effects to this product?

    Next I noticed that regardless of how long a rally went on I was able to immediately recover by the next point which was incredibly useful because I was able to up the tempo during my service game and really wear my opponent down.

    The next day I played without taking any Cordygen V02 and my recovery was definitely impaired a bit. Much more huffing and puffing between sets and much tougher the longer the game went on. This is about the same type of effects I noticed with Cordygen 5 with the exception of the mood enhancement. I am curious if I can duplicate that experience.
    I would be interested in that also
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Registered User
    whitedevil74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    559
    Answers
    0


    So I dosed 6 Cordygen Vo2 before my tennis match yesterday and noticed again some mild mood improvement, nothing matching the almost euphoric feeling I experienced I wrote about earlier, but there does seem to be some mood enhancing qualities to this product. the effects are about the same with increased recovery ability and focus seemed somewhat sharper. I need to read up a bit more on this new ingredient.
  10. Registered User
    Big_Tom(tk)'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    446
    Answers
    0


    Rhodiola Rosea (also known as Tibetan Rhodiola) is a cooling adaptogen that has been proven in many studies and used by the many cultures including Tibetan Sherpas, the Chinese and Russians to increase the capacity for work. Rhodiola Rosea even in small amounts can have a positive effect on oxygen absorption, saturation and utilization. Rhodiola supplementation in clinical studies has shown the ability to increase ATP 17% and creatine phosphate (CP) 45% above baseline levels. Rhodiola has also shown to increase muscle glycogen levels 53% while decreasing lactic acid 18% and ammonia 60%. Rhodiola has the unique ability to promote mental clarity, focus and willingness to work and perform by supporting optimal serotonin & dopamine levels. Proper neurotransmitter levels are crucial to keeping your head in the game.
    I pulled this from the nutra write up. Anytime I have taken anything with Rhodiola Rosea it has had mood elevating effects.
    At 6 caps this stuff is pretty sweet!
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com
  11. Registered User
    whitedevil74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    559
    Answers
    0


    Dosed Six Caps before my workout last night and WOW!!

    Incline Bench Press
    135 x 15
    185 x 10
    205 x 5
    225 x 5

    Bench Press
    205 x 10
    225 x 7
    235 x 5
    Went for max bench of 315 and could not pull it off (but I am almost back to presurgery strength now.

    Wide Grip Pull Ups
    8
    8
    8

    Hammer Decline
    205 x 10 (slow Reps 4 count positive and negative) x 3 sets

    T-Bar Supported
    160 x 5
    160 x 5
    160 x 5

    Close Grip Pull Ups
    15 (superset with)
    Bar Dips
    15

    Did this for two sets and my arms were fried.

    Great workout and recovery again was fantastic. I am alreay using 3 MST products and it looks like I am adding one more to the list. One more dose left.
  12. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0


    lookin' good, brotha.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Dosed Six Caps before my workout last night and WOW!!

    Incline Bench Press
    135 x 15
    185 x 10
    205 x 5
    225 x 5

    Bench Press
    205 x 10
    225 x 7
    235 x 5
    Went for max bench of 315 and could not pull it off (but I am almost back to presurgery strength now.

    Wide Grip Pull Ups
    8
    8
    8

    Hammer Decline
    205 x 10 (slow Reps 4 count positive and negative) x 3 sets

    T-Bar Supported
    160 x 5
    160 x 5
    160 x 5

    Close Grip Pull Ups
    15 (superset with)
    Bar Dips
    15

    Did this for two sets and my arms were fried.

    Great workout and recovery again was fantastic. I am alreay using 3 MST products and it looks like I am adding one more to the list. One more dose left.
    Great workout bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. Registered User
    whitedevil74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    559
    Answers
    0


    Saturday's Workout

    Deadlifts

    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    295 x 8
    315 x 5
    385 x 2
    405 x 1 (PERSONAL RECORD, my long lanky ass finally broke 400
    315 x 4
    225 x 10


    Clean and Press
    85 x 15
    105 x 10
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    105 x 10


    Thoughts - amazing workout and I think MST has just sold me on another product. This company just gets better and better all the time. My strength and recovery was phenomenal and I could have worked out all day. Did I mention that I was two weeks into my PCT and was hitting strength records. WTF is going on with this product. Thanks MST.
  15. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Saturday's Workout

    Deadlifts

    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    295 x 8
    315 x 5
    385 x 2
    405 x 1 (PERSONAL RECORD, my long lanky ass finally broke 400
    315 x 4
    225 x 10


    Clean and Press
    85 x 15
    105 x 10
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    105 x 10


    Thoughts - amazing workout and I think MST has just sold me on another product. This company just gets better and better all the time. My strength and recovery was phenomenal and I could have worked out all day. Did I mention that I was two weeks into my PCT and was hitting strength records. WTF is going on with this product. Thanks MST.

    Hey Clay! Great log brother! I'm not sure why it took me so long to get in here but better late than never right?

    I have to say that you really put it to the test for being sent such a small sample...Great job! I'm glad to see that it treated you well. Congrats on the 400# deadlift! It's always nice setting new PRs when 2 weeks into PCT

    We have much more to come and I have a feeling you are going to love our next release! It's the grand daddy of them all in my opinion
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Congrats on the PR that is awesome
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  17. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0


    Amazing results Clay...i'm so very glad for your personal record being hit.

    As far as I can relate personally (tennis player), I felt the same emotions from vo2 on court. I felt much more relaxed and in tune with the ball. It was like a constant "hit, bounce, hit" was just occuring in my head and nothing more. I can't explain it perfectly...but I know exactly what you mean. Same as well for the recovery between long points played out.

    Great Job man!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cordygen 5 vs Cordygen Ultra V02
    By jtterrible in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:28 AM
  2. Cordygen 5
    By gmc4180 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 08:44 PM
  3. Cordygen-VO2 has been replaced by new "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA"
    By lutherblsstt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:13 AM
  4. Cordygen 5
    By Alexander in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 10:09 PM
  5. Cordygen 5
    By Bwill in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 01:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in