Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 4:

Work out: Legs - Most exercises are 12x3 with a few 25x3

Total Exercises: 12
    Increased weight: 7
    No change: 5 (2 machines maxed out)
    Length: Approx 1hr
    Cardio: 45 stationary bike

Summary: Had to workout early since I had plans for the rest of the day. Leg workout was strong with increases in a significant number of exercises. Since it was early on the weekend, I wasn't in that psyched about working out. Cardio was a beating and I wanted to quit after 10 minutes.

Side effects: Sweatier than normal during cardio. I am waking up multiple times during the night. I wake up confused and feeling well reseted although I've only been asleep for a few hours. I then have trouble falling back to sleep

Body Weight: 163 (-2). Misleading. I don't have a scale and I weigh myself after I complete my workout. I think I lost more water than typical.
    Diet: I've decided to increase my protein intake to approx 200g.

Daily score 1-10 (I've added Sleep Quality to the list):
    10 awesome, 5 average, 1 sucks

Motivation: 9. Not psyched, but once I got going I flew through the work out
    Mood/Aggression: 10.
    Libido: 7.
    Endurance: 5. Leg workout was great, but I have never struggled like that during cardio.
    Strength: 6. Steady increases on exercises I frequently increase on
    Quality of Training: 8. Got in and got out.
    Pump and Vascularity: 6. Hard to say on leg day, but not shabby
    Sleep Quality: 4.
    Overall Score (Average): 7

My staple workouts begin Tuesday which is also day 7. Increases there have been slow to come and any results will be noticeable.

2. Day 5:

Work out: Abs - 15x3

Total Exercises: 9
    Increased weight: 3
    No change: 6 (2 machines maxed out)
    Length: Approx 1hr
    Cardio: 30 min swim

Summary: Great workout. Focus was there and so was recovery. I'm a little sore from legs, but I wouldn't mind if things were worse.

Side effects: Definitely noticing issues with my sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and it took me 3 hours to fall back asleep, but I wasn't tired the next day. It feels like 3-AD has some type of stimulant effect on my body. Sweating was not an issue.

Body Weight: 164 (+1). Within range.

Diet: Normal w/ increased protein

Daily score 1-10:

Motivation: 10.
    Mood/Aggression: 9.
    Libido: 8. I missed a 2am call so I think that had to do with it being so high.
    Endurance: 8. Swim was easy and there were no problems with abs
    Strength: 6. A few increases, but its still hard to tell
    Quality of Training: 8. Got in and got out.
    Pump and Vascularity: 5.
    Sleep Quality: 3.
    Overall Score (Average): 7
    •   

3. Day 6:

OFF

Still had trouble sleeping through the night. I'm hoping that my body will adjust shorty.

I was going to take before pics today for comparision, but my camera was dead and I was late for work.

4. Maybe take your last dose earlier. Some of the testers also reported issues with sleep at the start but it went away after a few days.

5. Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    Maybe take your last dose earlier. Some of the testers also reported issues with sleep at the start but it went away after a few days.
    I'll give that a try. Thanks.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    What does your dosing schedule look like?
    Morning dose is 2 caps around 9:30-10:00AM. Afternoon dose is @ 5:00PM 45 minutes prior to working out. Both doses are with 20g of fat (almonds or peanut butter)

7. Day 7:

Work out: Chest/Tri/Quads - 25x3. 10 push ups in between each exercise

Total Exercises: 9
    Increased weight: 7
    No change: 1
    New Exercises: 1
    Length: Approx 1:15
    Cardio: 45 min stationary bike

Summary: This is one of my two staple workouts. Increases here usually occur slowly and that fact that I increased weight in all but one exercise is unreal. In the previous 9x I have done this exact routine, I have only been able to increase weight on a maximum of 2 different exercises on the same day and that was over a month ago. Typical results are no increases or an increase in only 1 exercise.

The lactic acid burn during high reps is almost none existent, but I think my pulse has been higher since beginning this cycle. My increased heart rate his causing some endurance issues, but nothing major.

Side effects: I have started taking my afternoon dose 1 hr earlier and am waking up fewer times during the night. I have been have many vivid and realistic dreams and I have begun talking in my sleep.

Body Weight: 164 (no change). Within range.

Diet: Normal w/ increased protein

Daily score 1-10:

Motivation: 10.
    Mood/Aggression: 10. Great mood, but I wanted to rip my assistants head off for asking a simple question. I am normally an extremely patient person.
    Libido: 10. I had a great time last night.
    Endurance: 7. After the initial exercise, everything was cake. Bike still sucked, but it was much easier than before.
    Strength: 10. Unreal.
    Quality of Training: 7. Took about 20 mins longer than I would have liked, but I was also stopping to help my dad.
    Pump and Vascularity: 5. Nothing special
    Sleep Quality: 6. Although a friend kept me up late, I woke up feeling well rested. It felt like I was dreaming the entire time.
    Overall Score (Average): 8

I took some pics to help judge progress, but I need new back ones so I will post tomorrow

8. Enjoying the log warjcowksi, definitely following along. Keep up the good work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keep it Simple
    By Todd Garner in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2015, 06:01 AM
  2. Keeping it simple? Ultradrol
    By chris31287 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:28 AM
  3. Keepin it simple Wendler 5-3-1 Log
    By brownstown89 in forum Workout Logs