Anabolic Pump, Super Cissus, and Powerfull- AMAZING

NYCmuscle

NYCmuscle

Awards
Whats up guys. I just had a competition on the 19 of April (INBF Northeast Amercia). I placed second in the open mens lightweight class. After the show i was researching a bunch of supps to use as part of my offseason. Finally i decided to go with the USPlabs stack (AP, SC, and PF) along with my normal supplement routine.

*CURRENT PROGRAM IM USING USING RECOMMENDED DOSE
USP Labs stack:
POWERFULL
ANABOLIC PUMP
SUPER CISSUS RX

SCIVATION:
x-tend

AMERICAN WHEY: OR VPX: ZERO CARB
PROTEIN

NOW FOODS:
OMEGA 3
MULTI VITAMIN
FLAX OIL
EGCG GREEN TEA CAPS

BSN:
NITRIX

PRIMAFORCE:
WAXY MAIZE STARCH

VPX:
NO-SHOTGUN V2 (NEW) THEY SENT ME A BOTTLE, THIS **** IS ****IN AWSOME

This is my diet right now (off season). Following this diet lets me put on really lean mass.

Meal 1
-50g protein powder
-1 cup PLAIN oatmeal
-1 table spoon organic salt free peanut butter
-hand full almonds (great source of mono unsaturated fat which helps your body utilize stored fat)

Meal 2
- 1 medium-large sweet potateo
-10-12 ounces chicken/fish/turckey/extremely lean steak
LIMIT STEAK TO ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK

TRAIN

Meal 3
-50g protein powder
-1/2 cup PLAIN OATS
-One serving of Waxy Maize Starch (great for replenishing lost glycogen post workout.
-1 table spoon organic salt free P.B.
-Hand full almonds

Meal 4
-1 cup brown rice
-10-12 ounces chicken/fish/turckey

Meal 5
-Repeat meal 4

Meal 6
-50g protein powder
-1 table spoon organic P.B.

When i started my offseason diet and supp program right after my competition i was 164.5 pounds. It is now a week and a half later and im weighing 172. This stack is awesome, i regained all my strength lost while dieting, and i look bigger now then i did at the end of my offseason last time. The funny this is im still insanely vascular and lean after gaining that weight. I noticed my strength increasing tremendously after a couple days of starting everything. For instance last shoulder workout i couldnt use more then 70 for shoulder press. Today 1 week later i was able to use the 90 for 6 reps with no spot and correct form. I really feel like AP helped to replenish my glycogen alot faster then usual after my shows. Plus the Powerfull has me sleeping like a baby. Normally i never used to have dreams at night, now im having these crazy ass dreams every night. So far everything was worth every penny. I cant wait to see what happens in a few weeks. Ill keep you posted. -Charlie

*my avatar pic is from that comp i just had

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
AP ought to help you a lot dude. As I see you are a carb-friendly fellow.

Oh, and cissus, and powerfull both rock completely as well. I've used all 3, and am a huge fan and a huge believer in USPlabs. They're as legit as they come!

NYCmuscle

NYCmuscle

Awards
AP ought to help you a lot dude. As I see you are a carb-friendly fellow.

Oh, and cissus, and powerfull both rock completely as well. I've used all 3, and am a huge fan and a huge believer in USPlabs. They're as legit as they come!
Thanks. Yeah USPlabs makes amazing stuff. A friend of mine who is a rep for Anabolic Xtreme actually told me to give the USP supps a try, and he was right.