psarm is dieing to come up

casey2

casey2

Awards
so ive taken psarm days now at 2 pills twice a day.been fine. yesterday i up it to 4 before the gym and i couldnt finish my workot due to extreme nausea. which decided to stick around into today.

now from other posts ive seen, most everybody else threw up. im wondering if i should just take the same route?

and does ANYBODY know roughly how long throughout the cycle this feeling should last?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Split the doses up to 1 pill each couple of hours and this should help. Also the feeling of nausea should go away within the first week.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
From all the user feedback we've gotten, dosing at 1 per dose, split evenly throughout the day seems to reduce the nauseous feeling for most. Then slowly step it up. In other words, what 3clipseGT said.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
From all the user feedback we've gotten, dosing at 1 per dose, split evenly throughout the day seems to reduce the nauseous feeling for most. Then slowly step it up. In other words, what 3clipseGT said.
What component causes nauseousness?

casey2

casey2

Awards
I take the MMV2 with food due to the yohimbe in the 'metabolism complex' or whatever it's called.
and how does that work for you?

even at one cap spread out this stuff is getting to me. i kept food down yesterday BUT im still nauseous as hell and also i black out easy when i stand up. the stuff is REALLY affecting my BP.

im seriously gonna give up if it keeps at this rate

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
and how does that work for you?

even at one cap spread out this stuff is getting to me. i kept food down yesterday BUT im still nauseous as hell and also i black out easy when i stand up. the stuff is REALLY affecting my BP.

im seriously gonna give up if it keeps at this rate
How are things holding up casey?