Emerge - Cordygen V02 (Sponsored Log)

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
About Me:
I'm an undergraduate at Sacramento State University. I'm majoring in HROB to become a High School Econ teacher, and then attain my admin credentials to eventually become a principal. I started lifting in High School to become a better football player. After high school I stopped lifting, until I gained 40 pounds and became a disgusting mess. I have been again for 2 years, however I had no direction and I was lifting like an idiot. I educated myself on lifting and how to attain what I want and have been seriously lifting since last September. I just finished a successful bulk in February. My future goals are to lift to become a better Brazilian Jujitsu athlete, and aesthetically please myself.

Stats:
Height: 5'9" (On a good day ;))
Weight: 175
Body Type: Endomorph

Supplement Protocol:
ON Serious MASS
GNC Multivitamin
Vitamin C
Fish Oil
Max CLA
Sesamin
Beta Alanine

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
Mondays - Chest
Wednesdays - Lats & Back
Fridays - Shoulders & Traps
Saturdays - Biceps & Abs (With Weights)
Sundays - Legs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
Tuesdays & Thursdays - HIIT on bicycle & 3 Mile Run in the morning.
Brazilian Jujitsu training - Tuesdays, Thursdays, & sometimes Saturdays

Things I Am Going to be Taking Note of:
- Enhanced Recovery (Anaerobic/Aerobic)
- Increase Strength

I would like to thank Millennium Sport Technologies for selecting me as a tester for the new Cordygen VO2 although I am new to this board and have never done a sponsored log before.

Last edited:
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
great start! i'm in!!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Monday 4/28/08 Chest

Weight: 172
Doseage: Took 3 cap servings to assess potency

Incline
185 x 10 +10lbs & 2 Reps From Last Week
195 x 5
205 x 3 +10lbs From Last Week

Decline
205 x 8
205 x 7+1 (When I put "+" something it means that I had an assisted rep)
205 x 7

Bench
205 x 4 +10lbs & 1 Rep From Last Week
205 x 3
205 x 2

Flyes: 215 x 10, 9, 7

It is important to let you guys know that I'm doing this log whilst in the midst of a cut. I am trying my hardest to maintain strength, but we will see how effective I will be at it.

Last edited:
Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, yesterday was a bad day. My alarm didn't go off for my morning cardio, and I had to miss my BJJ training due to massive school work & studying I had to do. I hate the last weeks of school!

Anyhow, I dosed 3 caps anyway, as instructed for "off days" and I weighed in at 172.

I will be in the gym tonight to thoroughly punish myself. :) I will update log with workout thereafter.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
im in. me and you have similar history, except i just started about 2 years ago and have been serious since about aug-sept. good luck dood.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
In weight training, or BJJ?
weight training. i dont train for anything in specific, although ive been doing a little research into minor league football teams and the flag league we have at cal poly pomona.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day: 2 Back

Weight: 170
Dosage: 3 Caps

Wide Grip Pull Up (Full Range Until Stretch)
-20x10 +10lbs & 10 Reps From Last Week

Neutral Grip Pull Ups (Full Range Until Stretch)
-20x12 +10lbs & 10 Reps From Last Week

T-Bar Rows (Full Range Until Arms Go Limp At The Bottom, Explosive On The Way Up, 4 Seconds Down)
110x8 +20lbs & 8 Reps From Last Week

Deads
245x5
265x5
285x5 +20lbs & 5 Reps From Last Week Goodbye pretty hands :'(

I also ran a quick mile before the gym closed.

I included some information about some of the exercises I do. I don't know why. I thought maybe it would be best to be very detailed.

Today, I felt a huge pump in my biceps and back. It was much more pronounced in my biceps though, and much more than I have ever felt on a back day. It could be because I did add weight to almost every set, but it's never felt this way before.

I noticed a big difference in the time I felt ready to do another dead lift set. Usually, every dead lift set kills me... a lot. But, today I felt like the rest between sets was much less than ever before. I only ran one mile today, so it's tough to say how much it helped on that thus far.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day: 2 Back

Weight: 170
Dosage: 3 Caps

T-Bar Rows (Full Range Until Arms Go Limp At The Bottom, Explosive On The Way Up, 4 Seconds Down)

Deads
245x5
265x5
285x5 +20lbs & 5 Reps From Last Week Goodbye pretty hands :'(

I also ran a quick mile before the gym closed.

I included some information about some of the exercises I do. I don't know why. I thought maybe it would be best to be very detailed.

Today, I felt a huge pump in my biceps and back. It was much more pronounced in my biceps though, and much more than I have ever felt on a back day. It could be because I did add weight to almost every set, but it's never felt this way before.

I noticed a big difference in the time I felt ready to do another dead lift set. Usually, every dead lift set kills me... a lot. But, today I felt like the rest between sets was much less than ever before. I only ran one mile today, so it's tough to say how much it helped on that thus far.
Nice workout bro:cheers:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You got the cordy-pump! I think it is better than NO2 type products. It gets better too.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
LOL at Goodbye pretty hands!

Good log man - interesting to see how us various testers of CVO2 each react to this great new product.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Great session Emerge! I appreciate the detail too :D

There is a lot to be said about oxygen utilization and pump. I'm glad you are noticing it.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day: 3 (Yesterday)
Weight: 169
Dosage: 3

Today is cardio + bjj + abs day.

I ran three miles in the morning today. First time I was able (or willing) to do that in a continuous session. I was about as tired and out of breath as I would normally feel after running a mile at a fast pace.

BJJ class was awesome. I was able to recover fast from bouts of maximal effort. I like how much cordygen helped with this. Next time I will up the dosage to 6 and try to go nuts. My partners noticed a difference.

Abs were unaffected, as far as I can tell.

I will update tonight with tonight's workout.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day: 4 Shoulders & Traps

Weight: 167.2
Dosage: 4 Caps

Hang Clean & Press (See Video)
135x6 +1 Rep From Last Week
135x6 +1 Rep From Last Week
136x6 +1 Rep From Last Week

Lateral Raises
30x10 +10lbs From Last Week

Shoulder Press (On a machine)
155x10
165x10 +10lbs & 10 Reps From Last Week
175x6 +10lbs & 6 Reps From Last Week

Barbell Shrugs (Hold at top for 5 seconds)
225x5
225x5
225x5

I was planning on doing more, but girlfriend needed a ride to the airport so I was only in the gym for 30 minutes.

All I have to say is... WOW. The intensity I was able to put forth in my lateral raises surprised me. I was very aggressive. My shoulders were looking mad sexy with all the muscle fibers dancing throughout the lateral raises.

It didn't stop there though. Usually hang cleans and power cleans destroy my face and I was doing hang clean presses no less. I was ready to go, after about 20 seconds after each set. I usually need 2 minutes break between sets just to allow my hear to stay within my chest cavity. I LOVE this product. I can only begin to imagine what it would be like to stack this with a stim. I'm getting excited just thinking about it! I am very impressed.

In fact, I hope that next year when I start doing tournaments I can do well enough to become an MST sponsored athlete. That would be sick. :)

Here is the video of the hang clean press:

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=gMlZqDccUlM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day: 5 Biceps & Abs

Weight: 167.0

Preacher Curl
85x5 +10 lbs From Last Week

Dumbbell Piston Curls
35x12 +1 Rep From Last Week
35x12 +1 Rep From Last Week
35x12 +2 Reps From Last Week

Lat Machine Curls (On a machine)
60x10 (Was not full range)
50x10 (Full Range)
50x10

Reverse Curls
60x8
60x8
60x8

Decline Leg Lifts
20 (With Big Rubber Ball)
10 (+10 lbs Dumbbell)
10 (+10 lbs Dumbbell)

Side to Side Leg Lifts
10 (+10 lbs Dumbbell)
10 (+10 lbs Dumbbell)
10 (+10 lbs Dumbbell)

Good workout, as you can see I added some reps to sets from last week, and started new weight for some sets. All in all nothing really noticeable compared to last night's madness. Good workout, great bicep pump.

Last edited:
Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. The truth is that I haven't been to the gym since to be able to give updates. I took Monday off because I thought my body was telling me I needed a break, but actually my body was telling me that I'm sick! Lol, I still have some pills left and will probably be out by tomorrow when I go back to the gym.

Anyway, Sunday - Thursdays were all off days so I only took 3 caps. Another thing to note, which is probably unrelated, is that my quality of sleep seems to have improved recently after taking Cordygen.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Great job so far...looks like it's treating you as well as it treated me! Cheers!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
everythings lookin' great in here, homie! solid looking wo's.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day: 11

Weight: 166

Hang Clean & Press (See Video)
135x8 +2 Rep From Last Week
135x8 +2 Rep From Last Week
136x8 +2 Rep From Last Week

Lateral Raises
30x10
30x10
30x10

Shoulder Press (On a machine)
165x12 +2 Reps From Last Week

Barbell Shrugs (Hold at top for 5 seconds)
245x5 +20 lbs From Last Week

Another great workout. I was very surprised I was able to force two more reps this week. :) I have no doubt in my mind that the Cordygen enabled me to increase my reppage. I should have done worse since I missed so many workouts this week and my diet was piss poor.

Last edited:
Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day: 12

Weight: 165
Dosage: 6 Caps

So, today I was going to do HIIT. Specifically Guerrilla Cardio. On my first sprint, near the end no less, I suffer an insane hamstring pull. I tried working it out and stretching and all that, but it was too severe. I had to call it a day. What a ****ing shame. I'm very annoyed by it. Oh well, looks like deep massage, icing, and heating pads until it's ready to get worked.

I wasn't even winded after the sprint, which usually taxes the crap out of me as I have asthma. Blah.

Last edited:
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Oh man thats a horrible break...I'm sorry to hear it.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day: 13

Weight: 162.6
Dosage: 3

Today, I will be trying to do some bicycle at the gym, since my squat day is definitely out of question. I'll probably do some sauna too. I'll update later on tonight if I notice anything noteable.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: Monday 5/12/08 Chest

Weight: 163.8
Doseage: 4 caps

Incline
185 x 10
195 x 5
205 x 3

Decline
205 x 8
205 x 8 +1 Rep From Last Week
205 x 6 -1 Rep From Last Week

Bench
205 x 5 +1 Rep From Last Week
205 x 4 +1 Rep From Last Week
205 x 3 +1 Rep From Last Week

Flyes: 215 x 10, 9, 8

Good workout. Added some reps in some areas, but lost some reps in other areas. Some stayed stagnant. I suppose I should be happy as I'm losing weight and mostly maintaining strength, but I would be happier if I could add reps.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day 15: Tuesday 5-13-08

Weight: 162.8
Dosage: 6 caps

BJJ training. I was still discomforted by my strained hamstring, but I showed up and rolled anyway. I did not get tired, at all. Actually, let me rephrase that. I was never out of breath. I don't ever get tired, but I do frequently and excessively run out of breath or need a quick break to normalize my breathing. However, yesterday I operated as if I was just warming up and lightly working out. My rolling partners all ran out of breath and I was able to capitalize and get myself into good positions before making some submissions.

Very good training.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Day: 16 Back 5/14/08

Weight: 163.1
Dosage: Last 2 Caps

-20x10
-20x10
-20x10

These felt easier than last week, I will probably go full body weight next session, or the one after that.

-20x12
-20x12
-20x12

I will definitely go body weight next session. I feel I am ready and can at least get a good 8 reps.

110x8
110x8
110x8

Deads
245x5
265x5
285x5

I felt great that day. Very little time between sets, at times less than 30 seconds.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

I agree with what the bottle says it will do for you. I felt I was able to breathe much more efficiently. This lead to increased stamina and therefore more intense workouts. Since, I didn't test this product as an endurance aid (in the classical sense), I can only say that I do honestly believe it will help out although I didn't use it that way. However, I can say that I used it to improve my energy and stamina at extremely high heart-rate levels. This means, that for sprinters, olympic lifters, MMA fighters, single martial artists, and people doing HIIT like cardio, they will be able to push themselves harder than ever before. I think this is a must have supplement in the arsenal of an athlete training for a specific event. I still feel the benefits, days after not having any more cordygen. Last night, I was able to submit a training partner 5 times in 6 minutes, and for me that is a personal best that completely crushes past performances. I believe I would not have done that well had I not been able to breathe so efficiently and thus keep my heart-rate down.

Stamina 10
Pumps 7
Energy/Focus 9
Side effects None

Overall 10

I would again like to thank MST for letting me test and log Cordygen VO2. I highly recommend this supplement and will continue to use it in the future. Feel free if you have any questions about VO2 either on this thread or via pm and I will be happy to try and answer them.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

I agree with what the bottle says it will do for you. I felt I was able to breathe much more efficiently. This lead to increased stamina and therefore more intense workouts. Since, I didn't test this product as an endurance aid (in the classical sense), I can only say that I do honestly believe it will help out although I didn't use it that way. However, I can say that I used it to improve my energy and stamina at extremely high heart-rate levels. This means, that for sprinters, olympic lifters, MMA fighters, single martial artists, and people doing HIIT like cardio, they will be able to push themselves harder than ever before. I think this is a must have supplement in the arsenal of an athlete training for a specific event. I still feel the benefits, days after not having any more cordygen. Last night, I was able to submit a training partner 5 times in 6 minutes, and for me that is a personal best that completely crushes past performances. I believe I would not have done that well had I not been able to breathe so efficiently and thus keep my heart-rate down.

Stamina 10
Pumps 7
Energy/Focus 9
Side effects None

Overall 10

I would again like to thank MST for letting me test and log Cordygen VO2. I highly recommend this supplement and will continue to use it in the future. Feel free if you have any questions about VO2 either on this thread or via pm and I will be happy to try and answer them.
Thanks for taking time to help us out Emerge! Great log! I'm happy to see that it worked well enough for you to give it high marks.

More big things to come from MST so be on the lookout for more logging opportunities ;) Thanks again!