JW Warfare Log (maybe adding epi)

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
JW Log (maybe adding epi)

Okay so I have another log posted up and I people have told me that if I want to avoid shutdown I should not use epi and JW. Well, I have come to the conclusion that I am going to run JW standalone and maybe, if shutdown is minimal I will add epi in the last 2 weeks and possibly continue the epi until the end of the bottle (doubtful but we will see). So I started today with the JW dosing. I am a little confused on how to dose. But I know I want to dose it at least 4 hours before bed.

Todays workout looked like this:

3 Sets Rep range 6-10 (only working sets included)

Deadlift: I did not do today
DB shrugs: 70 (8)
low row: 125 (8)
lat pulldowns: 10 plates (I dunno what that converts to in actual weight) behind the head (10)
pull ups: body weight(10)

Cardio: 10 minutes on the elliptical (level 15)then did a 15 minutes on an incline of 8 and a speed of 3.5 on the treadmill

Postworkout meal: Chicken breast on one slice of wheat bread, cottage cheese, half a sweet tater, and a nice glass of milk

JW dosing: 1 30 min pre workout, 1 30 minutes post workout, and 1 will be at 6 tonight.

Thanks everyone for the help in my pre-log. Without you guys I would be a shutdown not to happy guy.
PRE CYCLE AND POST CYCLE PICS WILL BE POSTED

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Starting weight: 183 (looking to stay around here and lean out, recomp effect)

Tell me what you guys think. First I would like to say I shutdown very easily. ATD + 6 bromo bring my libido way up. Also since it will be that time of the month for the girl friend I think I am going to run epi the last 2 weeks of this cycle.

PCT:
First two weeks
Inhibit-e 3 caps every night
Jarrow Resveratrol synergy 4 caps a day (PCS is so expensive is this a good alternative it is at discountanabolics.com)

Last two weeks

Inhibit-e 3 caps a night until I run out
Regenesen (which is 6 bromo and test booster) 3 caps upon waking up
Ejculoid 1 cap upon waking and 1 caps at night with ATD
Jarrow Resveratrol synergy 4 caps a day

Is this too much what do you guys think?

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Had a mile run today. Libido sucks I had to try to keep it hard last night with the lady. I lose libido so fast it sucks. Any recommendation on what I can take on cycle to combat this?

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I am ordering support supps today. BTW to all that are interested I will be adding 3-4 weeks of epi into this stack. I will stack the last 2 weeks and decide if I want to continue usage.

Today at the gym sucked. For some reason I was super weak. I am on my 3 day of JW and lifts are down from last week with no JW.

3 set wokring sets

DB Incline press 50lb for 10 *
Bench Press 155 barely got 6 out *
Close Grip Bench 135 for 8
DB military 50 for 8
later raises 20 for 8*

*= weight or reps went down

Cardio: I ran 6 times around the track at my gym, walked one and then ran another. Then I ran 3 sprints full speed and walks back between each one.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I wass recommended this PCT protocol and I am think about using it minus the DHEA. I have read for it being suppressive.

Week one....75 mg of ATD, 200mg of DHEA, Jarrow Resveratrol synergy 4 caps a day and 3 grams of Fenugreek.

Week two....50 mg of ATD, 150 mg of DHEA, Jarrow Resveratrol synergy 4 caps a day and 3 grams of Fenugreek.

Week three....50 mg of ATD, 100 mg of DHEA, Jarrow Resveratrol synergy 3 caps a day, two caps of Neogenix Regenesen and 2 grams of Fenugreek.

Week four....25 mg of ATD, 50 mg of DHEA, Jarrow Resveratrol synergy 2 caps a day and three caps of Neogenix Regenesen and 1 gram of Fenugreek.

What do you guys think about testofen???

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Final PCT:

reverstrol
Natty Test booster
Tam
40/40/20/20

I will be running epidrol on this cycle.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Workout was good today hit the legs. The cardio was amazing. I was drenched in sweat. I did 15 sec High intensity and 45 sec low for 15 min and then 15 min more of low intensity.

Libidio was a little better today. I did the no pants dance with the gf so it was pretty good.

ono

ono

Awards
Workout was good today hit the legs. The cardio was amazing. I was drenched in sweat. I did 15 sec High intensity and 45 sec low for 15 min and then 15 min more of low intensity.

Libidio was a little better today. I did the no pants dance with the gf so it was pretty good.
looks good so far. Sub'd

Hope you enjoy the ride. It's the red bottle of JW right?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm keen to learn more about Jungle Warfare, count me in :)

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
looks good so far. Sub'd

Hope you enjoy the ride. It's the red bottle of JW right?
yes sir. I just ordered another bottle from NP :) we are gonna have fun with this one!!!! Who is interested in seeing an OTC PTC with a SERM on hand?

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Legs yesterday 3 sets all working sets

Squats: Didn't do cuz of a tender groan
Deadz: 215 for 10
Leg Presses: 6 plates (3 on each side) first two set were 8 last one was 10. All reps were all the way down with an explosion upward. At the end of each set was 10 fast reps half explosions.
Leg Extensions: 140 for 10
Leg curls: 120 for 10

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes sir. I just ordered another bottle from NP :) we are gonna have fun with this one!!!! Who is interested in seeing an OTC PTC with a SERM on hand?
so how many weeks on JW and how many on Epi and since you said you will overlap them how long total cycle?

Imo if you were just doing JW then i would say def use an OTC "PCT" i dont think the suppression from JW is anything to worry about really. When you add the Epi then you are borderline on needing a SERM depending on the dosages used. I usually say use a SERM for PCT with steroid cycles but there are exceptions....

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
so how many weeks on JW and how many on Epi and since you said you will overlap them how long total cycle?

Imo if you were just doing JW then i would say def use an OTC "PCT" i dont think the suppression from JW is anything to worry about really. When you add the Epi then you are borderline on needing a SERM depending on the dosages used. I usually say use a SERM for PCT with steroid cycles but there are exceptions....
8 week cycle now. I was going to do a 4 week but I decided on 8 and the last 3 weeks epi. Or I may just pulse it. Not to sure yet.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Here are a couple of before pics taken a few weeks before the cycle. Sorry for the bad pics it was taken with my phone and the camera isnt the greatest. Also this will be a recomp so I can get rid of that gut.

Attachments

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Without sounding like a party pooper, I'd stick with the JW rather than stacking it with Epistane. You have got plenty of room for gains without using this product. Just some constructive criticism.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id probably say you could wait to take the epi but its up to you. Thats just my view on it. Id wait at least 6 months. What else supplements do you take? How many days do you workout a week?

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Whey, sizeon, multi, fish, glycegrow, animal flex

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long have you trained for? Again this will sound harsh, but you don't look like you train at all. Can you give us a rough idea of what you're doing during your training sessions? Are you incorporating compound lifts as well?

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
How long have you trained for? Again this will sound harsh, but you don't look like you train at all. Can you give us a rough idea of what you're doing during your training sessions? Are you incorporating compound lifts as well?
Lol not harsh at all. It probably has something to do with diet which is **** between school and work. Ive been training for almost a year now and when I started I was really skinny and could barely lift the bar on my bench press. I'm using the tri phase program. I have used numerous programs in the past and got this one for scivation. It contains iso and compound lifts. With jw like I said I want to recomp and gain strength. Btw I'm not really trying to be a body builder I'm working out for looks and baseball.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So I started today with the JW dosing. I am a little confused on how to dose. But I know I want to dose it at least 4 hours before bed.

JW dosing: 1 30 min pre workout, 1 30 minutes post workout, and 1 will be at 6 tonight.
I'm finding the way your dosing it a bit strange,don't think i've read any logs of someone dosing post and pre workout. I'm almost in my 4th week of JW. I've been doing 1 in the morning,afternoon and again at night, trying to keep 6 hours at least between.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I'm finding the way your dosing it a bit strange,don't think i've read any logs of someone dosing post and pre workout. I'm almost in my 4th week of JW. I've been doing 1 in the morning,afternoon and again at night, trying to keep 6 hours at least between.
actually that was on sunday. I realize I should spread it out. So I did. Thanks. I take on at 8 another at noon and then the last one at 6

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Back and traps;

4 Working Sets
Deadlift:215
DB shrugs: 70 (10)
Bent over row (I subbed this out for the hammer strength t-row): 60 (8)
pull ups: body weight(10)

Libido: Today has been a little lower but it has been up and down and I can definitely get it up when needed to.

thoughts: not too impressed yet. Waiting to get some strength here. Lifts haven't went up. I felt like **** sunday at the gym and was tiring easily. Hopefully things get better.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
4 set wokring sets
DB Incline press 55lb for 10 *
Bench Press (I used the hammer strength seated bench press): 45lbs for 8
Close Grip Bench 135 for 10
DB military 40 for 8*
later raises 20 for 8

*= lower then last week

All the benches were taken so I ended up using the hammer strength which I don't like at all but w/e. Also I work chest and tris so hard I was dead by DB military presses. I needed a spot for 40s when I know I can get 50s up with ease. All in all it was a fun day at the gym.

Thoughts: J dub definitely kicked my ass today. I had crazy aggression and tons of fun in the gym. I'm normally there for like 45 min to an hour but today I was there for an hour and a half.

Cardio: I road my bike hard to the gym and hard back. Passing my house on the way back just because jw wouldn't let me go home :) I'M LOVIN IT!!!!!!!

This stuff has got my mind going. Anator is berry blast taste like cough medicine and I HATE. I got home from my gym trip/ bike ride and pounded a shake of Anator with water (water in shakes makes me gag). ALPHA MALE!!!!

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
couldn't make it to the gym today. I had finals and I had to pick up my cousin and her friend from school. Went to the paintball shop to get some gear for Sunday. Spent time with the gf I couldn't make room for the gym. I feel like **** for it but I will make up for it tomorrow.