Pembroke3355 Cordygen-vo2 Log(sponsored)

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cordygen-VO2™ incorporates a whopping 3200mg dose of 100% organic and highly concentrated HEAA (hydroxy ethyl adenosine analogs) rich Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid to provide maximum oxygen absorption, utilization and ATP production. Combined with powerful extracts of Jiaogulan (gynostemma pentaphyllum), Rhodiola Rosea and electrolytes Cordygen-VO2™ sets the new gold standard for reducing oxygen debt and providing maximum endurance. Cordygen-VO2™ is formulated for rapid release and action.

Cordygen-VO2™ contains 3200mg of our strongest cordyceps hybrid strain to date which is biomass cultured for maximum HEAA, beta-glucan and polysaccharide content. Proven to be nearly 6 times more potent than any other strain it allows for rapid oxygen assimilation, absorption and utilization while providing maximum ATP levels. The Cordygen-VO2™ strain is also the most adaptogenic of any strain available supporting proper adrenal cortex function and aiding in homeostasis of the body. The Cordygen-VO2™ strain requires a six month growth period where it is subjected to gas, temperature and atmospheric pressure changes to simulate its native high altitude environment. This culturing process allows for maximum active constituent content from every portion of its life cycle to provide its powerful effects. The Cordygen-VO2™ strain alone can enhance oxygen utilization over 40% and ATP over 30% as a stand alone ingredient but we’ve sweetened the pot & bolstered the products potency by adding two powerful O2 enhancing adaptogens that make Cordygen-VO2™ the most powerful oxygen utilization and endurance product available!

Jiaogulan is known China and Japan as the “Immortality Herb” and has countless benefits. In Traditional Chinese Medicine Jiaogulan is used to support healthy cardiac and lung function, oxygen utilization, endurance, stamina, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, immune function, sleep, sexual prowess, mental clarity, overall energy and in the prevention of altitude sickness caused by hypoxia.

Jiaogulan is a powerful adaptogen containing 82 known saponins called gypenosides. Many of these gypenosides including 3, 4, 8 & 12 are responsible for Jiaogulan’s positive effect on oxygen absorption and utilization. Clinical studies have shown Jiaogulan to effectively support cardiac function increasing heart stroke volume by 37%, overall cardiac output by 21% and bolstering ejection fraction 13% while decreasing heart rate 10% and maintaining normal blood pressure. Jiaogulan also shows ability to increase nitric oxide synthase which can lead to increased nitric oxide levels to further support cardiovascular function. This shows the powerful ability of Jiaogulan to effectively and efficiently deliver oxygenated blood to the muscles for optimal endurance and performance.

Jiaogulan displays powerful antioxidant properties bolstering endogenous SOD (superoxide dismutase) levels in clinical trials. SOD is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown in studies to be directly related to longevity. The increase in SOD levels increase the overall value of Jiaogulan in Cordygen-VO2™ because it aids in quenching exercise induced free radicals.

Studies conducted in Japan, China and Germany showed continuous use of Jiaogulan to have a positive influence on lipid, glucose & cholesterol metabolism leading to positive fat loss and cardiovascular health. The combination of lipid and glucose metabolism with increased oxygen utilization make Jiaogulan the perfect fit for Cordygen-VO2™ and anyone who needs accelerated fat loss during aerobic exercise. Clinics in Japan and China use Jiaogulan’s effect on blood sugar and lipid metabolism to aid in weight loss for the obese and weight gain in the frail and have proven that Jiaogulan can help athletes gain and retain lean muscle mass due to aiding nutrient assimilation. 20 plus studies in China and Japan have also shown even small amounts of Jiaogulan to decrease LDL cholesterol levels and increase healthy HDL levels with great efficiency providing more cardiovascular health benefits.

Rhodiola Rosea (also known as Tibetan Rhodiola) is a cooling adaptogen that has been proven in many studies and used by the many cultures including Tibetan Sherpas, the Chinese and Russians to increase the capacity for work. Rhodiola Rosea even in small amounts can have a positive effect on oxygen absorption, saturation and utilization. Rhodiola supplementation in clinical studies has shown the ability to increase ATP 17% and creatine phosphate (CP) 45% above baseline levels. Rhodiola has also shown to increase muscle glycogen levels 53% while decreasing lactic acid 18% and ammonia 60%. Rhodiola has the unique ability to promote mental clarity, focus and willingness to work and perform by supporting optimal serotonin & dopamine levels. Proper neurotransmitter levels are crucial to keeping your head in the game.

Cordygen-VO2™ is the only product of its kind to incorporate these three incredibly powerful adaptogens at high potency, all of which aid in maximizing oxygen absorption, oxygen utilization and cellular energy. Cordyceps, Jiaogulan and Rhodiola also positively influence the adrenal cortex offering comprehensive adrenal support to those who abuse stimulants or are under large amounts of stress. Strengthening the adrenals is crucial in balancing normal cortisol and adrenaline levels to bolster performance, weight loss and overall health. We all know what increased oxygen utilization, ATP and creatine phosphate (CP) levels can do for athletic performance, but couple that with heightened intra-muscular glycogen levels, pin point mental focus, decreased lactic acid and ammonia levels, and endurance & strength can be pushed to new limits.

A balanced electrolyte blend has been added to supplement the crucial loss of cell salts during intense training allowing for prolonged effects.

Whether you are a weekend warrior looking to run circles around your friends, a gym rat looking to burn fat more efficiently during cardio sessions or an elite professional athlete looking for a “competitive secret weapon” Cordygen-VO2™ will meet your performance needs.

I recieved the CordygeVO2 today in the mail and will be starting tomorrow. I would like to thank Matt and everyone involved with MST for giving me the chance to test and log another fine product.

I have used Cordy5 and have loved the results so I am really looking forward to this product.

STATS

AGE 46

5' 10"

240LBS

EXPERIENCE 3.5 YRS

SUPPLEMENTS

Fish Oil 4 caps twice a day Wal-Mart

CEE Axis Labs 3 caps pre and post workout

Whey ON 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post workout

Training

2 on 1 off routine

Bi's+Back

Tri's+Chest

Shoulders

Legs

Goals

To increase endurance for when I am chasing teenagers around the basketball court:duel:

I am just starting my second week of pct from a 5 week H-Drol cycle I am taking Post Cycle Support and in another week will be starting Lean Xtreme.

I plan on a 40/40/20 split on my diet and to stay at 3500 cals a day.

Tomorrow will be a Bi and Back day with 30 minutes cardio on Elliptical trainer I will update the log tomorrow have a great one to all:cheers:

MST ROCS!!!!!:head:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. How would you be dosing Cordygen-VO2?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will start at 3 caps 30-45 minutes before workout I will she how well I tolerate it I can then up the dose. If all goes well I may take higher doses on days I am going to run some hoop:cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will start at 3 caps 30-45 minutes before workout I will she how well I tolerate it I can then up the dose. If all goes well I may take higher doses on days I am going to run some hoop:cheers:
Awesome! I'll be following with plenty of interest. Have fun! :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be following. Good luck.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I will be watching pembroke.. I will be starting mine on Monday! I bet you'll be running circles around those teenagers by Wednesday! Looking forward to your results.. and mine too:bruce3:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! I will be watching pembroke.. I will be starting mine on Monday! I bet you'll be running circles around those teenagers by Wednesday! Looking forward to your results.. and mine too:bruce3:
Good luck on your run also bro:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 1

I dosed three caps 30 minutes before I went to he gym. I worked out the bi's and back today.

Preacher curls

Barbell curls

Hammer curls

Revese barbell curls

Wide grip cable pulldowns

Wide grip seated rows

Back extensions

Dumbell rows

I felt good in the gym no real noticable changes.

Cardio however was a different story I did 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer and had my heart rate up to the normal 142 which usually has me out of steam at the end. I felt like I could have gone alot longer still had alot of energy and drive.

Tomorrow I am going to do chest and tri,s and will really put the Cordygen-VO2 to the test as I will be running some pickup hoop games for my cardio and if I have the energy that I had today it going to be awesome:head:

I will update tomorrow have a good day everyone:cheers:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Very curious as to how this effects your b-ball game as I am starting new league play in about a week and will be using this product for the exact same purpose.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
in it to win it, baby!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2

I did not take the Cordygen-VO2 till around 5pm I lifted earlier in the day and did tri's and chest.

I took 3 caps at 5pm and headed back to the gym for some pickup hoops. Played from about 5:45 to 7:30 and I noticed a big difference I had alot more getup and go in me. It was really noticable when dueling under the hoop alot of work down low can get to me but I felt awesome and was able to do alot or bodying up and rebounding.

I am very pleased with the results so far this was a big test and I was able to hang in very nice with the younger guys. I will update tomorrow which will be a cardio only day:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY3

I dosed 3 caps at 6:30 am and hit the gym for some cardio 30 minutes and results are very good I am able to keep the same pace without the fatigue that I normally have. I am going to push up the pace more the next time as my stamina has improved on the VO2.

I will update again tomorrow have a great day all:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I try to keep my heart rate between 140-145 which is about right for my age 46 I am usually spent after 20-30 minutes of this. With the VO2 I am no way near as spent so I am going to push it some more:cheers:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah pem!! Turn up the intensity!!!:saw:Yeahhh!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 4

I dosed 4 caps at 6:15 am and did 30 minutes of cardio at 7:00 am. I was able to push the cardio harded than normal and seemed to handle it very well. There is no question at all that the VO2 is working and I am able to work harder than normal. I will update tomorrow have a great day:cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cordygen-VO2 seems to be holding its own! Confirms expectations. Great progress so far. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Great job pem! I applaud anyone who can wake up at 6:15 and be cardio bound by 7:00. :clap2:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i can't imagine running in the morning - i'd never be able to do it. at any rate, looks like everything's going well for you! keep up the awesome work, brotha.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I applaud anyone who can wake up at 6:15 and be cardio bound by 7:00. :clap2:
I can't agree more! It is usually a major struggle to wake up earlier than 7:00. Endurance exercise for me at that time is a complete "no-no". So, I doff my hat for such dedicated souls! :box:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can't imagine running in the morning - i'd never be able to do it. at any rate, looks like everything's going well for you! keep up the awesome work, brotha.

Thanks much bro:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't agree more! It is usually a major struggle to wake up earlier than 7:00. Endurance exercise for me at that time is a complete "no-no". So, I doff my hat for such dedicated souls! :box:
Believe me I wish I could say it was because I was so dedicated but the truth is yesterday that was the only real time I could do it. I knew I has a day where my time was going to be limited. But go ahead and keep feeding my EGO!!!:rofl:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Sounds like you and me have similar crazy schedules. Regardless, you MAKE time when others make excuses. You are indeed a dedicated soul.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Curious on how cordygen helps with football athletes. Is there a time frame to take another dose? say within 3 hrs i would assume not. Probably a great supp. for athletes going both ways on the football field.

What is the age limit on this Product?

Is there a time frame on when to take another dose?

BTW, good luck on your progress.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious on how cordygen helps with football athletes. Is there a time frame to take another dose? say within 3 hrs i would assume not. Probably a great supp. for athletes going both ways on the football field.

I would wait for Millennium1 to give you a answer but I would say age 18 should be fine I am not sure if it is ok to dose again in the same day. I would say take a dose about 45 minutes before a game and it should help you keep the motor running at full tilt:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY5

I dosed 4 caps this morning and went to the gym and hit the shoulders hard.

Seated military press

Front raises

Side raise

Seated bent over rows(oh how I hate these)

I did notice today that the time needed between set was not as much as I normally need. I felt pumped and ready to go in a very short time between sets.

No cardio today and tomorrow I will be doing legs and than running(or attempting to anyways:run:)some hoops.

I will update tomorrow and everyone have a great day:cheers:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm by no means 18, I'm 28, but I see athletes using stuff and asking about stuff all the time to me. I coach.... so it's kinda one of those big brother things... makin sure that make the right decisions adn don't waist their money nor their time on useless supps., but cordygen seems pretty interesting.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Is there a time frame on when to take another dose?...
Like Pembroke said, Millennium 1 should give the definitive response. In terms of age limit, there is probably none past 18. As I see it, both when to and whether or not one takes a second dose would depend on the number of capsules taken during the first dose. If one took three capsules as first dose, a second three-capsule dose may be in order after five to six hours. If one took six capsules at once, a second dose on the same day may not be recommended.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

Both C5 and C-VO2 work wonders with Football players on both sodes of the ball. Most players take it 60 minutes before practice or a game. Some guys take multiple doses when it comes to double day practices.

Cordygen5 can be used safely by athletes as young as 15-16 years old as long as they don't subscribe to the more is better way of thinking. At the recommended 3 caplets dose it is definately safe.

Cordygen-VO2 is one where I don't recommend it in full doses to anyone under 18. Especially those who like to use more of a product than is required. The last thing you want is for some kid to crap his uni on the field because he's taken 12 caps of C-VO2 before a game. LOL There is no danger when it comes to ones health but most kids I know don't eat completely healthy and candida die from off isn't always fun during an event if you catch my drift.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
lol, thanks for the info. Yeah, no poopie pants on field.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
DAY5

I dosed 4 caps this morning and went to the gym and hit the shoulders hard.

Seated military press

Front raises

Side raise

Seated bent over rows(oh how I hate these)

I did notice today that the time needed between set was not as much as I normally need. I felt pumped and ready to go in a very short time between sets.

No cardio today and tomorrow I will be doing legs and than running(or attempting to anyways:run:)some hoops.

I will update tomorrow and everyone have a great day:cheers:
Tomorrow should be interesting for you. It usually takes me a while to recover from a good leg workout, and need a little rest before doing any running. Lookin' forward to this update.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I am worse after doing bi,s I throw up some mean bricks after that workout:cheers:
Lol, me and my friends used to play HORSE for pushups. H was 20 pushups, O 30 pushups, R 40, etc.. By the time we got to E we could barely get it up to the basket.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good reviews man!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 6

I dosed 3 caps at 4:00 pm and did a good leg workout.

Squats

Seated hack squats

Dumbell lunges

Seated leg presses

Inner and outer thighs machine.

At 5:30 I dosed 2 more VO2 and went to the hoop court played in 3 pickup games to 21 and yes I was not moving as well but stamina wise I could have gone all night.

Tommorrow will be a complete rest day and I will update tomorrow have a great night everyone:cheers: