New NOS Ether Log (Sponsored)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Chuck for giving me the opportunity to try this new version of NOS Ether. Additional supplements taken during this log will be the following:

BCAA's
Super Cissus
Protein
Multi-vitamin
Taurine(pre/post)

Get Diesel Nutrition
NOS Ether (New Version)

NOS ETHER, the performance product considered to be the best non-hormonal supplement available for rapid strength and power gains is now upgraded to take your training to a higher level than ever before! NOS ETHER is known as the one product that high performance/intensity sport athletes rely on for fast recovery, rapid strength/power gains and endurance that last as long as their vigorous training sessions. NOS ETHER is now a 5-in-1 powerhouse providing an ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend, a NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend, a JP4™ Endurance blend, a Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend, and the DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend. Most companies would sell NOS ETHER as five different products for about $30 to $40+ each!

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend - The ETHER blend produces rapid strength/power gains by optimizing your ATP levels better than any product available. ATP is the high energy compound responsible for explosive power and strength and it is the main energy source for the majority of cellular functions. NOS ETHER increases and recycles ATP to provide explosive strength and power during your workout as well as long term strength gains.

NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend - This blend serves two purposes; first to provide sick vascularity and rock hard Nitric Oxide pumps and secondly to increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient partitioning to shuttle carbs and protein into your muscles increasing lean muscle mass gains during a bulking phase, or to help a cutting phase by allowing you to store less carbs as fat. When you use NOS ETHER as directed you will notice your bodyfat will be decreasing while your lean muscle mass is increasing!

JP4™ Endurance blend - New to NOS ETHER is the JP4 endurance blend powered by Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, DMG, Rhodiola and Cordyceps. Your aerobic (high rep/distance) endurance will be greatly enhanced from the JP4 blend just as your anaerobic (low rep/spiriting/explosive power) will be enhanced with the ETHER blend in NOS ETHER.

Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend - Everyone talks about this "Mind/Muscle" connection which is what you need for optimum performance. The Mind-Muscle connection is when your mind is performing at the same increased level as your muscles and vise versa. With NOS ETHER you get a nootropic (mental focus) enhancing blend that is caffeine free to complete the Mind-Muscle connection you need to perform focused, energized, and dialed-in WITH increases in strength, power and endurance. The Mind Right blend also works to give you less of a mentally drained feeling after you workout. If you love pre-workout stimulants such as Ready4War, you will find stacking them with NOS ETHER will be like throwing a turbo on their mental focus and energy effects because of the Mind Right nootropic blend.

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend - Antioxidants are very important to overall heath and muscle repair. When you workout your muscles are flooded free radicals that destroy muscles and make the recovery process harder the more intense and/or frequently you train. The DIESEL Antioxidant blend helps to reduce oxidants and free radicals during and post workout allowing you to train harder, and recover faster than ever before.

You are guaranteed there is no other non-hormonal product available that will increase your strength, power and endurance better than NOS ETHER. With the added benefit of the NOS Precursor blend for insane Nitric Oxide pumps and increased insulin sensitivity and the Mental Focus enhancing effects of the Mind Right nootropic blend, your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!

THE END RESULT OF USING NOS ETHER:

-Increase power in the 1-3 rep range dramatically
-Increase strength in the 3-10 rep range by up to 30%+
-Increase strength in the 10-20 reps range by up 50%+
-Almost double reps performed in exercises in the 15 to 25 rep range
-Increases ability to train at over 80% of Max Effort every workout
-Increase power in the 1-3 rep range dramatically
-Smash person records over and over
-Increase explosive power for sports such as Martial Arts and Track and Field Increase explosive power for sports such as Football and Baseball
-Decrease Cortisol (stress hormone)
-Increase Mood
-Increase Motivation
-Increase Drive
-Increase Mental Focus
-Improves muscle-to-fat ratio
- Reduces Lactic Acid burn during and Post Workout
-Increase Training Intensity
-Increase Nitric Oxide/Pumps
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Faster Lean Muscle Mass Gains
-Increased Mental Clarity
-Reduced Stress
-Increased Response to Stimulants
-Faster Recovery
-Caffeine Free
-Legal in any drug tested organization world wide

NOS ETHER is great used alone or stacked with DIESEL TEST Hardcore and/or Ready4War for even more powerful results!

Nutrition/Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 scoops (~26.8g)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories: 28
Calories From Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g *
Carbohydrates (Maltodextrin) 7g 4%
Thiamine HCL (B-1) 2mg 133%
Riboflavin (B-2) 2mg 118%
B-3 (Niacinamide) 15mg 75%
B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10mg 100%
B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%
B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 400mcg 6664%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500mg 866%
Zinc (as Monomethionine) 5mg 34%
Sodium (as Na Bicarbonate/Phosphate) 152mg 6%
Potassium (as K Bicarbonate/Phosphate) 274mg 10%
Phosphorus (as Na/K Phosphate) 538mg 54%
Magnesium (as Creatine Mg Chelate/Mg Malate)250mg 63%
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) 300mcg 270%

NOS ETHER Proprietary Blend: 17087mg *

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend: *
Bioenergy Ribose™, Kre-Alkalyn™ Creatine, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Magnesium Malate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Coenzyme Q10

NOS Precursor™ (NO/Insulin Sensitivity) blend: *
Arginine HCL, Taurine, Gynostemma, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cnidium Monnieri, Vanadium (Amino Acid Chelate), Banaba Leaf

JP4™ Endurance blend: *
Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, DMG (Dimethyl-glycine HCL), Rhodiola Rosea, Cordyceps

Mind Right™ Nootropic (Mental Focus) blend: *
Choline Bitartrate, DL-Phenylalanine, DMAE Bitartrate, Arginine Pyroglutamate, Bacopa

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend: *
Grape Seed, Rosemary, Ginger, Resveratrol (from Polygonum extract), Astaxanthin

I will evaluate on the following:

• Strength:
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:
• Pumps/Vascularity:
• Endurance:
• Focus:
• Overall Energy:
• Personal Commentary:

I will also answer any questions the best I can during this log. Thanks again to Chuck for this opportunity. Time to get this thing started!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - OFF

• Strength: NA
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 195
• Pumps/Vascularity: Muscles did firm up a bit even without working out. This is to be expected though with any product boosting NO.
• Endurance: NA
• Focus: I felt a bit of something in this new version that I didn't with the old. Can't directly comment on focus, but once I'm in the gym I think it would have increased my focus.
• Overall Energy: Really can't comment.
• Personal Commentary: People always want to know about the taste. Well, I would say its about equal to the old Ether. Neither taste great, but neither taste bad. I would say I slightly prefer the old taste better, but this is not bad at all. Pleasant to drink, no need to chug it down. I did experience slight digestive issues which were made clear when I dropped the kids off at the pool. Hitting the gym in a few hours today. Will post later or tomorrow on my results.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the old Ether formula for about a week now and am looking forward to my results. Very curious about the new formulation.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - ARMS, Day 3 - OFF

• Strength: Felt good throughout the workout. Obviously no immediate strength gains from this type of product, but overall a good workout. It may have helped squeeze out that last rep a bit
• Pumps/Vascularity: Solid pump throughout workout. Not off the charts, but solid.
• Endurance: Felt it helped a bit here.
• Focus: Focus was on point. I'm unsure how much Ether helped, but I did have a bit more of a drive then without.
• Overall Energy: Can't say it helped at all with energy.
• Personal Commentary: Don't have much to say. A product like this takes about a week to even show signs of working usually. Generally speaking the taste isn't bad and the only ill effect i'm experiencing is some digestive issues which I didn't have with the original version. I can spend some time on the can though if the outcome is being stronger in the gym. As far as the mixing directions, I haven't found the need to mix with a quart of water. 16oz seems fine to me. I drink water all day long and the mixability is no issue for me at 12-16oz. No BA tingle to note. May just be a low dose of BA though.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
did u go right to full dose? can you list your dosage with the day so I can follow easier to the effects you are seeing.
Day 1, I used 1 scoop two times each prior meals.

Day 2, 1 scoop pre, 2 scoops post workout only

Day 3, Same protocol as Day 1

Day 4(Today), Its an off day, 1 scoop AM, 1.5 scoops in the afternoon.

Day 5(Tomorrow), 2 pre, 2 post workout.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - OFF(1 scoop am, 1 scoop early pm), Day 5 - Chest(2 pre, 2 post)

• Strength: I felt a bit stronger on my chest day. It could just be placebo, but I noticed a very slight strength increase.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 195, for whatever reason my wrist is slightly skinnier as my watch is looser. No clue why, but been noticing this lately.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Good pump. Not much in terms of vascularity.
• Endurance: Def gave me a boost in endurance. Few extra reps.
• Focus: Focus was on point.
• Personal Commentary: I didn't have any digestive problems the past two days which is a plus. Today is off as I have 9-ball league tonight. Thursday I'll be hitting back, Friday will be shoulders, and saturday or sunday will be legs depending on my schedule. So far so good. Seems solid up until this point, but I often seem to get results early and then they seem to diminish half way through a product.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I like the format that CD advocates for his logs, very informative and insightful.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in guys. Product seems pretty solid. And This past time I did get a very slight BA tingle. It does look like liquid sh1t when its mixed up in a clear glass though. My wife had to ask wtf I was drinking.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in guys. Product seems pretty solid. And This past time I did get a very slight BA tingle. It does look like liquid sh1t when its mixed up in a clear glass though. My wife had to ask wtf I was drinking.
sorry GET DIESEL NUTRITION doesnt do artifical colors (nor artificial sweetners).

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
sorry GET DIESEL NUTRITION doesnt do artifical colors (nor artificial sweetners).
Not knocking it at all. I would rather see products like this as you know there is no bs filler in it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - OFF(1 scoop am, 1 scoop early pm), Day 7 - Back(2 pre, 2 post)

• Strength: Without a doubt I experience a decent strength increase last night. Had a very good back workout. One of the best ones I've had in the last month or so.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Didn't weigh in
• Pumps/Vascularity: Extremely solid pump, much better than previous workout. I dosed it a bit earlier this time which may work better for me.
• Personal Commentary: Very impressed by this past workout. If this is a sign of things to come I will be very happy. Out of curiousity, what gives it that kind of peppery taste. Not sure if thats the best way to describe it, but there is def like a spicey pinch to it. Don't recall that with the old version.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - OFF(1 scoop am, 1 scoop early pm), Day 9 - Shoulders(2 pre, 2 post) Day 10 - Legs/Light Arm Work(2 pre, 2 post)

• Strength: Strength has been up and feel good all around
• Pumps/Vascularity: Great pump and slight increase in vascularity
• Personal Commentary: Overall strength is on a steady rise. My pre work out dosing has been about 1-1.25 hrs prior to workout, 15-20 min after followed with whey, oats, and pb. If added energy has been needed I've popped 1 old R4W 15 min prior. Seems to be the best results using this protocol.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Light Tri Work(2 pre, 2 post)

• Strength: Strength still climbing. Nice constant gains. Nothing over the top, but more than I could accomplish without it, thats for sure.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Gotta weigh in
• Pumps/Vascularity: Amazing chest pumps. Added vascularity right where the pec meets the shoulder.
• Endurance: Great added benefit I've been noticing.
• Overall Energy: I can say there is a very slight boost of energy I only notice on my off day doses. Its not enough to really notice much on workout days.
• Personal Commentary: I'm honestly very satisfied so far and did not see these results with the original version. Not sure if it was my diet or any illness I may have had at the time I ran the old version, but I am getting great results. For $40 this is hands down better than any creatine/no hyped product I've tried. Solid product and only around halfway thru the tub. One thing I hope people don't do is compare it to your typical "hyped" no/creatine and say its overpriced. Honestly, this is a solid formulation that no other company can compare to.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not updating recently, but I've been extra swamped work and home and haven't had much online time. I will give a general update of my last couple workouts. Dosing as remained the same as 2 pre, 2 post and then 2 on non workout days.

• Strength: Strength has been on a slight increase for awhile now. These are not insane strength gains, but noticable to say the least. Overall this has proven to be the best attribute and most important in my eyes with NOS Ether.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Gotta weigh in
• Pumps/Vascularity: Vascularity has increased around dosing times, but overall it has remained the same.
• Overall Energy: Slight, very slight energy boost.
• Personal Commentary: Overall, this far into the tub and I'm very satisfied. I've ordered another one to continue on for another tubs worth. Its not going to perform miracles obviously, but the changes i'm noticing are well worth the $40. I will try to be a little more frequent with the updates as well.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for Things have still been going very well!!

• Strength: Strength still moving up slowly but surely. Had a great week of workouts. Back workout was lacking a bit, but moreso due to a late night the day before.

• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 194, about where I seem to be stabilizing at.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Had amazing pumps yesterday during my arm workout. Best I've had in quite awhile.
• Overall Energy: Slight, very slight energy boost.
• Personal Commentary: Like I've stated before, I'm overall very impressed with this product. it does what it claims to do.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my first tub and my overall impression is very favorable. My strength has increased at a rate which is without a doubt quicker than what it would have been without NOS Ether. I've said it before, but its not going to perform miracles, which I feel many people expect from products. Its a solid formula and does a good job at what its designed to do. I'm going to be tapping into the 2nd container and continuing on. Like Chuck says there is really no single product out that you can compare this to. I would love if ether had a little kick to it as far as added energy via any method. I found supplementing with left over R4W added what it was lacking for those pre-workout doses. Again though, I wouldn't want that energy on my non-workout days or post work, so overall it wouldn't be a good addition now that I think about it. I would highly recommend this product and I believe I may stay on it after this second tub. Gotta see how money stacks up. I'll update periodically. I'm going to start on some underfilled T-Force, but I doubt it will do anything.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Like Chuck says there is really no single product out that you can compare this to. I would love if ether had a little kick to it as far as added energy via any method. I found supplementing with left over R4W added what it was lacking for those pre-workout doses. Again though, I wouldn't want that energy on my non-workout days or post work, so overall it wouldn't be a good addition now that I think about it. .
Oh dont worry.....June 23rd ish......JP8 will be released.

Its a Ready4War/NOS ETHER hybrid. You would take JP8 pre-workout and NOS ETHER post workout and on nonworkout days.........more to come.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Out of curiosity, how does "diesel grape" stack up to the current ~flavors? I've actually grown to like NOS Ether's taste. I just wish the new ether still has the slight flat soda like carbonation

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Out of curiosity, how does "diesel grape" stack up to the current ~flavors? I've actually grown to like NOS Ether's taste. I just wish the new ether still has the slight flat soda like carbonation
actually JP8 will be "DIESEL Lemonade." Its the same mixture of flavors in NOS ETHER but becasue JP8 will have way less b-vit's than NOS ETHER it wont taste like NOS ETHER, it also will have a mango taste to it which will be in the new NOS ETHER "Tropical Lemonade" coming out in about 10 days, but I cant call JP8 "Tropical Lemonade". So it will be "DIESEL Lemonade."

So really it wont taste like NOS ETHER, it also will have less bicarbonates so it probably wont have that carbonation tates.

It will be more sour because it will have over 900mg of acetyl aminos per scoop (acetyl-L-tyrosine, acetyl-L-glutamine, acetyl-L-carnitine). Any acetyl amino is sour in taste. NOS ETHER has no Acetyl amino's.