AI to combat progesterone gyno?

casey2

casey2

Awards
so i know with progesterones, they do not aromatize. but there is the progesterone induced gyno which is eh....scary. and i know that gyno with a progesterone will only occur in the presence of estrogen. so my question to everybody is if i use an AI on cycle, *should* it effectively combat possible gyno development via inhibition of estrogen. im thinking ATD since its a potent suicide inhibitor.

anyone?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I would not use ATD for anything on cycle.

casey2

casey2

Awards
I would not use ATD for anything on cycle.
well ive also got formadrol and can obviously buy whatever else. i was thinking ALRI restore since it contains Baet and i cant find that anywhere else. or maybe topical Formestane. love the stuff

but could you please explain why not ATD?

and IF something else would be work to keep gyno at bay with a progesterone?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
well ive also got formadrol and can obviously buy whatever else. i was thinking ALRI restore since it contains Baet and i cant find that anywhere else. or maybe topical Formestane. love the stuff

but could you please explain why not ATD?

and IF something else would be work to keep gyno at bay with a progesterone?
I'd need to see more evidence in human studies before I used ATD as an "on cycle" AI. Until I do I'll continue with the standards i.e. letro, a'dex.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe you mean prolactin, which is different than estrogen based gyno. research cabergoline, or else try powerful or something with l-dopa.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
so i know with progesterones, they do not aromatize. but there is the progesterone induced gyno which is eh....scary. and i know that gyno with a progesterone will only occur in the presence of estrogen. so my question to everybody is if i use an AI on cycle, *should* it effectively combat possible gyno development via inhibition of estrogen. im thinking ATD since its a potent suicide inhibitor.

anyone?
How do you know that you have high Progesterone? If you are lactating then you have high Prolactin. Progesterone will actually lower estrogen. DHT will lower progesterone. An AI will not do anything when it comes to Progesterone. Your best bet would be DHT cream.

casey2

casey2

Awards
maybe you mean prolactin, which is different than estrogen based gyno. research cabergoline, or else try powerful or something with l-dopa.

well the cycle will be sus 500. 2 progesterones. but first im running havoc/prop (m/w/f) to see how i respond to just one progesterone.

im concerned about the estro just because there could most likely will be an increase as this is a "wet" gain. now thats one. hence the AI on off days to keep estro at bay.

the second is prolactin which because im brain dead, i completely forgot to even mention. i will be taking 1-carboxy on "on" days and possibly high doses of b-6.

so can someone explain how, if a progesterone binds *directly* to the female sex hormone, will an l-dopa agonist combat gyno if it is directly at the cell?? i know its for the prolactin, but can someone fill in the blanks please?

and a little off topic but i remember seeing that i shouldnt dose prop at the same time as the havoc. can someone clear this up please?

im a little ignorant and new to this so patience is well....required

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry, misunderstood. thought you already had issues, you are on the right track though, keeping estrogen moderately low on cycle can go a long way to preventing prolactin issues. run td formestane, it was made for this.

casey2

casey2

Awards
sorry, misunderstood. thought you already had issues, you are on the right track though, keeping estrogen moderately low on cycle can go a long way to preventing prolactin issues. run td formestane, it was made for this.
perfect ive already got some mixed with alittle 6-oxo! thanks man

and i figured out the connection with dopamine and prolactin. so ive got both those bases covered.

what do you think i should dose the e-form at (145lb). and will this affect my pct at all via natural test rebound once im fully on pct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
perfect ive already got some mixed with alittle 6-oxo! thanks man

and i figured out the connection with dopamine and prolactin. so ive got both those bases covered.

what do you think i should dose the e-form at (145lb). and will this affect my pct at all via natural test rebound once im fully on pct?
look at neo's formestane thread, dr.d says formestane on cycle and hdx2 for pct has great synergy. dr.d is one of the most respected guys on this forum.