AI to combat progesterone gyno?

  1. AI to combat progesterone gyno?


    so i know with progesterones, they do not aromatize. but there is the progesterone induced gyno which is eh....scary. and i know that gyno with a progesterone will only occur in the presence of estrogen. so my question to everybody is if i use an AI on cycle, *should* it effectively combat possible gyno development via inhibition of estrogen. im thinking ATD since its a potent suicide inhibitor.

    anyone?


  2. I would not use ATD for anything on cycle.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    I would not use ATD for anything on cycle.
    well ive also got formadrol and can obviously buy whatever else. i was thinking ALRI restore since it contains Baet and i cant find that anywhere else. or maybe topical Formestane. love the stuff

    but could you please explain why not ATD?

    and IF something else would be work to keep gyno at bay with a progesterone?
    •   
       


  4. what kinda cycle are you running??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by casey2 View Post
    well ive also got formadrol and can obviously buy whatever else. i was thinking ALRI restore since it contains Baet and i cant find that anywhere else. or maybe topical Formestane. love the stuff

    but could you please explain why not ATD?

    and IF something else would be work to keep gyno at bay with a progesterone?
    I'd need to see more evidence in human studies before I used ATD as an "on cycle" AI. Until I do I'll continue with the standards i.e. letro, a'dex.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

  6. maybe you mean prolactin, which is different than estrogen based gyno. research cabergoline, or else try powerful or something with l-dopa.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by casey2 View Post
    so i know with progesterones, they do not aromatize. but there is the progesterone induced gyno which is eh....scary. and i know that gyno with a progesterone will only occur in the presence of estrogen. so my question to everybody is if i use an AI on cycle, *should* it effectively combat possible gyno development via inhibition of estrogen. im thinking ATD since its a potent suicide inhibitor.

    anyone?
    How do you know that you have high Progesterone? If you are lactating then you have high Prolactin. Progesterone will actually lower estrogen. DHT will lower progesterone. An AI will not do anything when it comes to Progesterone. Your best bet would be DHT cream.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    maybe you mean prolactin, which is different than estrogen based gyno. research cabergoline, or else try powerful or something with l-dopa.


    well the cycle will be sus 500. 2 progesterones. but first im running havoc/prop (m/w/f) to see how i respond to just one progesterone.

    im concerned about the estro just because there could most likely will be an increase as this is a "wet" gain. now thats one. hence the AI on off days to keep estro at bay.

    the second is prolactin which because im brain dead, i completely forgot to even mention. i will be taking 1-carboxy on "on" days and possibly high doses of b-6.

    so can someone explain how, if a progesterone binds *directly* to the female sex hormone, will an l-dopa agonist combat gyno if it is directly at the cell?? i know its for the prolactin, but can someone fill in the blanks please?

    and a little off topic but i remember seeing that i shouldnt dose prop at the same time as the havoc. can someone clear this up please?

    im a little ignorant and new to this so patience is well....required

  9. sorry, misunderstood. thought you already had issues, you are on the right track though, keeping estrogen moderately low on cycle can go a long way to preventing prolactin issues. run td formestane, it was made for this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry, misunderstood. thought you already had issues, you are on the right track though, keeping estrogen moderately low on cycle can go a long way to preventing prolactin issues. run td formestane, it was made for this.
    perfect ive already got some mixed with alittle 6-oxo! thanks man

    and i figured out the connection with dopamine and prolactin. so ive got both those bases covered.

    what do you think i should dose the e-form at (145lb). and will this affect my pct at all via natural test rebound once im fully on pct?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by casey2 View Post
    perfect ive already got some mixed with alittle 6-oxo! thanks man

    and i figured out the connection with dopamine and prolactin. so ive got both those bases covered.

    what do you think i should dose the e-form at (145lb). and will this affect my pct at all via natural test rebound once im fully on pct?
    look at neo's formestane thread, dr.d says formestane on cycle and hdx2 for pct has great synergy. dr.d is one of the most respected guys on this forum.

  12. nevermind ..
    Last edited by Norwegian; 04-25-2008 at 12:14 PM. Reason: my response was already given by someone ..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-Drol, Nolva and Progesterone Gyno
    By Jack51 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. How do I combat Gyno?
    By MBracewell01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:33 PM
  3. Winstrol Combat Gyno?
    By killertriceps in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 06:52 PM
  4. What can be done about progesterone induced gyno?
    By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 08:55 PM
  5. Unstoppable Gyno.. Progesterone?
    By mike49 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 01:11 AM
Log in
Log in