Somidren GH: Not for the weak!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
First of all, this is just a simplified review of the product. Unsponsored btw...

On my first dose(sublingual) I noticed the effects 15 minutes in. I felt a pressure all over my body. It isn't a really good feeling. Kinda like when you are sore as hell all over.

After 40 minutes, I felt relaxed, the pressure had gone away, and I felt like it wouldn't take long until I fall asleep. True that. I fell asleep like nothing. So it's pretty potent stuff to help with sleep!

Yesterday I took my 3rd dose of it. I woke up this morning so hungry that it was insane. I was craving and still crave food!!!!

Reason why it isn't for the weak is for the ones who have an ease to get food in, like me, will find it hard on a strict diet, but I am sure results will chime in fast!

Good job !

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hey jjohn I got my X-Factor t-shirt yesterday. Rock out. :head:

Lol, I checked the dates. I won the contest back in early Jan. :rofl:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
On my first dose(sublingual) I noticed the effects 15 minutes in. I felt a pressure all over my body. It isn't a really good feeling. Kinda like when you are sore as hell all over.

After 40 minutes, I felt relaxed, the pressure had gone away, and I felt like it wouldn't take long until I fall asleep. True that. I fell asleep like nothing. So it's pretty potent stuff to help with sleep!
I hate the pressure feeling like I can't breathe or have to breathe harder in order to get the normal amount of O2 in my body. Usually goes away in 5 mins though so I just suck it up and deal...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hey jjohn I got my X-Factor t-shirt yesterday. Rock out. :head:

Lol, I checked the dates. I won the contest back in early Jan. :rofl:
Glad you got it man. Sorry bout the huge delay!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate the pressure feeling like I can't breathe or have to breathe harder in order to get the normal amount of O2 in my body. Usually goes away in 5 mins though so I just suck it up and deal...
Ive been very interested in trying this stuff but man that doesnt sound fun. guess ill suck it up and do it anyway.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ive been very interested in trying this stuff but man that doesnt sound fun. guess ill suck it up and do it anyway.
It does work, and very well. It's just a feeling I dislike, especially when it's hot in the house, it's just a bad feeling that's all. But I will buy it again this is for sure.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont worry you didnt talk me out of buying it. Just put it in my NP basket:thumbsup:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry you didnt talk me out of buying it. Just put it in my NP basket:thumbsup:
It really isn't that bad. But I love this product too much for it to cause me not to use it! :cheers:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea the product is definately pody!!! I loved the stuff!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if it would be beneficial to take a half dose of 1-c with this before bed. :think:

edit: guess ill have to find that out for myself!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if it would be beneficial to take a half dose of 1-c with this before bed. :think:

edit: guess ill have to find that out for myself!
I had an early wakeup this morning so I took half of the serving size of Sommy sublingually... I swished it for about 3 minutes and the effects kicked in rather fast, although I didn't time it. I took 2 Powerfull and my ZMK afterwards. I was out like the Jersey boardwalk after Hurricane Andrew back in '92, home-slice.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i also got the unfcomfortable feeling immediatly after dosing somn.
although that feeling only seemed be really noticable the first week.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
GABAstesia, SON!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was the Gaba yeah...
It's weird how GABA causes this and so does GABOB, but some other GABAergic compounds like phenibut and GHB do not cause any reaction like this.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
yes because you build a tolerance. do what I did and lay off for few days and dose again...it'll be back :p

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just an update... I feel more vascular, and have been hungry as HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible feeling when you already are eating 4300 cals. a day :p. This is some serious stuff guys.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dayuum!! Thanks for the update John!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Just an update... I feel more vascular, and have been hungry as HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible feeling when you already are eating 4300 cals. a day :p. This is some serious stuff guys.
In general, I hate it when I get hungry and I've already met my 4000 calorie max for the day. Just knowing that everything thereafter I take in will leave me with months of getting rid of haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sage0607 Supplements 29
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 68
james122 Supplement Logs 4
stopstalking Supplements 4
boxmeman Supplements 28