Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja's Drive/XF Log

I horribly estimated when I would receive my stack so I am starting another log. I will post pics and starting measurements tomorrow. My training has been altered recently as I am in a semi-hiatus from MMA. I am still training MMA, but my frequency is down from 5x/wk to 2-3x/wk. My split now is as follows:
Mon-Arms, Delts/MMA
Tue-Lower Body and cardio
Wed-MMA
Thur-Chest, Back
Fri-Plyos and cardio
Sat-MMA (sometimes)

I am returning more to BBing type of lifting, although I am still looking to add applicable strength and size. More info to come later...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Rodja + 5-10lb lbm would be frightening.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some starting stats:
Ht:5'10"
Wt:~187 lbs
BF:~9%

Goals
Wt:190
BF:~6%

Yesterday's WO (Arms, Delts)
Standing BB Press-125x12, 135x10, 145x8
Cambered Curls-115x8, 115x6+2, 95x15
CG BP-2x185x5
Smith Wide Upright Rows-3x135x12
Hammer Curls/Pressdowns-2x50x10/2x180x12
Cable Laterals/HS Preacher Curls-2x40x12/2x70x15
Overhead DB Extensions/Side Laterals-2x30x10/30x12
Reverse Flys-2x40x15

Sparring

Todays WO-Lower
Deadlifts-365x5, 385x3, 405x1
Bleacher Jumps (~40 inches)-5x3
Hypers/Hanging Knee Raises-3xBWx15/3xBWx15
Step-Ups*/Sprawls-3x10/3x6

Conditioning Drills
*StepUps done with front foot elevated and 12 lb medicine ball into a twisting knee

I am very tired right now as finals are right around the corner and my diet hasn't been the cleanest lately (hence the fat gain). Cleaned it up yesterday and will have a clean diet with ~300kcal surplus and 2-3 cheat meals a week.

Other Supps:
BCAAs
Poseidon
Magnesium
Digestive Enzymes

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Jumping in for the final results. Want to see how DCP treats you with the fat loss.

What are the bleacher jumps (just box jumps on a box or were you actually on a bleacher doing double jumps and such?)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jumping in for the final results. Want to see how DCP treats you with the fat loss.

What are the bleacher jumps (just box jumps on a box or were you actually on a bleacher doing double jumps and such?)
I was jumping up to a bleacher. My hip flexors are ridiculously sore today, too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/24-Chest/Back
Lat Pulldowns-2x180x10
Incline BB Press-185x4 (PR)
Underhand HS Pulldowns-115x10, 125x10
Incline Flys (30 degrees)-40x12, 2x45x12
Underhand BB Rows-2x275x12
HS Press-90x10, 90x7+1 w/ 10 second hold
V-Handle Pulldowns-2x150x10
Dips-2xBW+45x10

DC Stretches

I felt really good today and I am finally starting to feel rested again. My weight today after 2 meals and 2 liters of water was 187 and I am going to cut weight next week when I head to Rob's fight just in case they need a last second replacement. Strength and cardio are very high ATM and I am mentally ready to fight if I get the opportunity on May 2nd.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/26-Dynamic/Core
Speed DLs-5x225x5 (20 seconds rest)
Clean and Press-5x135x5 (30 second rest)
Trunk Rotations/Weighted Crunches-3x70x12/3x30x110

4/28-Arms/Delts
Unilateral HS Press-2x100x10
Cambered Curls/Side Laterals-2x115x10/2x25x15
Smith Close-Grip-225x10, 235x7
Smith Wide Upright Rows-2x135x12
Hammer Curls/Pressdowns-2x50x10/2x180x12
Decline DB Extensions-2x30x8
Facepulls/HS Preacher Curls-2x110x15/2x80x12

Hella WO today and awesome pump. Still waiting to get the stack running, but it's all good. I plan to start it next Monday after I get back from the fights this WE and rest on Sunday.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck on the stack.
Danke.

I just had calipers taken and they are: 3mm pectoral, 9mm abdomen, 7 mm thigh. This equates to roughly 7.5% BF, so I have managed to put on around 8 lbs of muscle and only 1 lb of fat in the past 8 weeks. This is mainly from increased kcal consumption, training for hypertrophy, and less cardio training. This is around the frame that I had prior to training MMA, but I was not this lean.

Strength Goals-
BP-205x5
DL-455x1
Clean and Press-185x5
Close-Grip-195x5
BB Row-305x12
Pull-Ups-BWx12

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/29-Lower and Core
Speed DLs-5x225x5 (15 seconds rest)
Bleacher Jumps-5x3 (15 seconds rest)
Hanging Leg Raises/Hypers-3x15/3x15
Planks/Crunches-3x30 sec/3x50

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/2-Chest/Back
Dips-2xBW+90x6
BB Rows-275x12, 295x10
DB Flys-40x12, 2x45x12
HS Underhand Uni Pulldowns-115x10, 125x10
HS Incline Press-2x90x10
Close-Grip Pulldowns-2x150x10
Cable Crossovers-3x70x12
Wide Pulldowns/Hypers-2x150x12, BWx15

5/5-Arms, Delts
Overhead BB Press/BB Curls-2x135x10, 115x15/2x115x10, 95x15
Lying Cambered Extensions/Hammer Curls-2x95x10, 75x15/2x50x10
Pressdowns-2x180x12
Arnold Concentration Curls/Uni Side Laterals-2x30x10/2x30x15
Cable Laterals/Cable Rear Laterals-2x40x12/2x30x12

5/6-Lower, Core
Deadlifts-365x3, 385x1, 395x1, 405x1
Jumps-3x40"x5 (15 seconds rest)
Hypers/Cable Crunches-3xBW+25x15/3x110x30
Hanging Leg Raises/Woodchoppers-3xBWx15/2x20x10

RyanOFelt

Awards
good work man, would love to see some progress pics if you get a chance.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/8-Chest, Back
BB Rows-275x12, 2x295x10
Flat DB Press-80x10, 80x9
Narrow Pulldowns w/ 2 D-Handles-2x150x10
Incline Flys-3x40x12
Underhand Uni HS Pulldowns-115x12, 125x8+4
HS Incline Press-90x10, 95x7+1
Wide Pulldowns/Crossovers-2x150x12/2x70x12

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/10-Power, Core
Speed DLs-4x225x5 (15 sec rest)
Hang Cleans-4x145x5 (15 sec rest)
Hypers/Weighted Crunches-3xBW+25x15/3x125x30
Leg Lifts+Hip Thrust/Woodchoppers-3x15/3x20x10

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so I'm a dumbass and can't find my DCP for some reason, so I am going to be using 6 caps of Drive per day instead of 6 caps of DCP. This is coming from my stash and I have used Drive 2x in the past (both when I was a rep for AN)-once at 4caps/day and once at 6caps/day. It is much more effective at 6/day and the forskolin makes fat loss so easy. Therefore, my goals for this stack, and the stack itself, have been amended.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Kicked off the morning with 3 Drive, took a shower, and then had breakfast with 1 XF.

5/12-Arms, Delts
HS Shoulder Press-95x8, 95x7+1 (10 second eccentric)
Smith CG Bench-225x8, 235x6
Cambered Curls/Side Laterals-2x115x10, 95x12/2x30x10, 20x15
Decline Extensions/Hammer Curls-2x95x9, 75x15/2x50x10
Pressdowns/Cable Rear Laterals-2x180x10/2x30x12
Facepulls-110x15

Overall good lifting session, but nothing spectacular. Didn't have the best diet yesterday because I was out of town until about 8, but nothing horrible. Will take pics later and also have sparring tonight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 3 Drive and 300mg chocamine about 30 minutes before MMA and had an outstanding training session. Fantastic cardio and focus throughout the session, which was over 75 minutes and lots of sparring and conditioning drills.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subscribbed. Your body is similar looking to mine(The shape, Im a bit faatter probally currently). genetics maybe...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subscribbed. Your body is similar looking to mine(The shape, Im a bit faatter probally currently). genetics maybe...
I also do a ton of cardio between MMA and conditioning sessions. I have almost come to accept that abs are not going to be in my future because I carry the majority of my fat in that area.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice job on the log and success rodja.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/13-Lower, core
Deadlifts-365x3, 385x2, 405x1, 410x1 (w/ straps)
40" Box Jumps w/ Burpee-5x5 (15 sec rest)
Hanging Leg Raises/Trunk Rotations-3x15/3x110x10

This is the most that I have DLed in a while and I didn't have to use straps until the last set, but I used chalk throughout. Not a P.R. by a long shot (I've pulled 505 in the past), but I am making good progress in this area. I started doing them again in late March and have gone from 375 to 410 in that time. I am going to try to add at least 5 lbs per session and will continue to do my WS deads on Saturdays.

BTW, box jumps into burpees are a killer for conditioning. Highly recommend this to anyone thats into that kinda thing.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Good starting point Rod, legit tear drops you got going on there. Also like the Office cut out on the wall lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good starting point Rod, legit tear drops you got going on there. Also like the Office cut out on the wall lol.
That's my sis' room. It's the only thing on her wall that gets my approval. The rest is a bunch of Emo BS.

Thanks for the compliment.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am training a lot ATM because practically everyone has fight coming up on June 14th (except me of course...dammit) and I am one of the few that can work with FW up to LHW. I am tired from BJJ today plus weights plus some running, but I feel good overall. I love the focus from 3 Drive and 300mg of chocamine...poor man's RPM really.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
5/13-Lower, core
Deadlifts-365x3, 385x2, 405x1, 410x1 (w/ straps)
40" Box Jumps w/ Burpee-5x5 (15 sec rest)
Hanging Leg Raises/Trunk Rotations-3x15/3x110x10

This is the most that I have DLed in a while and I didn't have to use straps until the last set, but I used chalk throughout. Not a P.R. by a long shot (I've pulled 505 in the past), but I am making good progress in this area. I started doing them again in late March and have gone from 375 to 410 in that time. I am going to try to add at least 5 lbs per session and will continue to do my WS deads on Saturdays.

BTW, box jumps into burpees are a killer for conditioning. Highly recommend this to anyone thats into that kinda thing.
Subscribed. I like your training style. I think more people should incorporate powerlifts and olympic lifts. I don't play sports or anything but I think box jumps are the shlt!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. I like your training style. I think more people should incorporate powerlifts and olympic lifts. I don't play sports or anything but I think box jumps are the shlt!
Definitely, it's more applicable and trains more muscle fibers than BBing.

5/14-Conditioning, MMA

Warm-Up
5 mins jump-rope

First Circuit
1 min jump-rope
5 stair jumps (30" high and about 30" away) into burpees
30 jumping jacks
10 Sprawls
2 mins shadow boxing

Second Circuit
1 min jump-rope
1 min burpess
30 sec jumping jacks
1 min sprawls
90 sec shadow boxing

Third Circuit
1 min jump-rope
30 sec burpee
30 sec jumping jacks
1 min sprawls
90 sec shadow boxing
30 sec GnP drill

Fourth Circuit
10 jumps w/ burpee
30 jumping jacks
5 jumps w/ burpee
1 min jump rope
5 jumps w/ burpee
10 sprawls
90 sec shadow boxing

5 rounds of sparring

Lot of cardio today and I felt pretty good, but not quite in top condition. I somewhat expected this since I am about 10 lbs heavier. Very productive session regardless and I am starting to see minor changes from the forskolin in addition to sweating like a fat kid on meth...seriously, it's not a pretty sight.

RyanOFelt

Awards
You look like you're making some great gains man. And you're legs look awesome.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely, it's more applicable and trains more muscle fibers than BBing.

5/14-Conditioning, MMA

Warm-Up
5 mins jump-rope

First Circuit
1 min jump-rope
5 stair jumps (30" high and about 30" away) into burpees
30 jumping jacks
10 Sprawls
2 mins shadow boxing

Second Circuit
1 min jump-rope
1 min burpess
30 sec jumping jacks
1 min sprawls
90 sec shadow boxing

Third Circuit
1 min jump-rope
30 sec burpee
30 sec jumping jacks
1 min sprawls
90 sec shadow boxing
30 sec GnP drill

Fourth Circuit
10 jumps w/ burpee
30 jumping jacks
5 jumps w/ burpee
1 min jump rope
5 jumps w/ burpee
10 sprawls
90 sec shadow boxing

5 rounds of sparring

Lot of cardio today and I felt pretty good, but not quite in top condition. I somewhat expected this since I am about 10 lbs heavier. Very productive session regardless and I am starting to see minor changes from the forskolin in addition to sweating like a fat kid on meth...seriously, it's not a pretty sight.
All you're missing are kettle bells and a giant tire to flip around. Those Burpresses look like they'd get tiring real soon. High velocity and a complex movement, that's a double edged sword.
Great for cardio-respiratory and power adaption(s).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All you're missing are kettle bells and a giant tire to flip around. Those Burpresses look like they'd get tiring real soon. High velocity and a complex movement, that's a double edged sword.
Great for cardio-respiratory and power adaption(s).
Burpess don't get to me too badly, but adding in the box jump is a killer. I wish I had some kettlebells, a tractor tire, and a sledge. If I had them, then I would use them. Since I started doing plyos again, I have noticed a lot more snap in my kicks. During sparring, I do not get winded until the last round or so, but I usually spar with bigger opponents, LHWs at this moment.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Burpess don't get to me too badly, but adding in the box jump is a killer. I wish I had some kettlebells, a tractor tire, and a sledge. If I had them, then I would use them. Since I started doing plyos again, I have noticed a lot more snap in my kicks. During sparring, I do not get winded until the last round or so, but I usually spar with bigger opponents, LHWs at this moment.
I'd imagine so, not only will the plyo's give you the neural positives, it helps with neural negatives too, inhibition of the golgi tendon (force inhibitor), will make your kicks that much more snappy

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you hate burpees... I know how to make it worse :twisted: When you jump up, do a chin up every time. It's painful lol, but it makes sure the burpee hits every part of your body.

I'm looking for an easy cardio circuit to do on days where I don't feel like going to the gym that I can do in front of the TV. I'm thinking skipping, burpees, jumping jacks and kangaroo jumps for 20-30mins might be plenty.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you hate burpees... I know how to make it worse :twisted: When you jump up, do a chin up every time. It's painful lol, but it makes sure the burpee hits every part of your body.

I'm looking for an easy cardio circuit to do on days where I don't feel like going to the gym that I can do in front of the TV. I'm thinking skipping, burpees, jumping jacks and kangaroo jumps for 20-30mins might be plenty.
Yeah, I saw a vid of Rampage doing those about a year ago, but I've never done them.

Just think of 4-6 simple exercises and do them for 30-60 seconds each. Start at 3 minutes and work up to 5 minutes with a 1 minute rest period. Plenty for cardio training, technically it's a HIIT session, too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/15-Chest, Back
Dips-BW+95x5 (P.R.)
Pull-Ups-3xBWx8
BB Rows-275x12, 295x10
Incline Flies (45 degress)-2x35x12, 40x10
Underhand HS Pulldowns-115x12, 125x10
HS Flat Press-2x90x8
Cable Rows-2x180x10
Crossovers/Side Laterals-3x70x12/3x20x15

Trying to add a little more mass to my lateral delts, so I do some pump sets every other week in addition to my shoulder routine. Good lifts today, especially since I had to take a 30 minute break after dips and pull-ups to run an emergency errand. Adding more time on eccentric portion of lift and it is effecting my reps, but I know it is helping for hypertrophy. No BJJ today, but I am going to do some running later.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/16-Conditioning

I can't remember what I exactly did ATM, but it was the closest I have ever come to vomiting while training. The Fourth Rd is what did it when I was in the middle of a jump/burpee set. I had another round in me, but I have been slightly undereating, so I didn't go too balls out.

5/17-Power, Core
Speed DL-6x245x3 (15 sec rest)
Hang Clean and Press-4x155x3 (15 sec rest)
Ball Crunches/Leg Lifts w/ Hip Thrust-3x50/3x15

Weight is around 185 and I am already looking leaner in oblique and upper ab area. Now if I could only get rid of that damn lower ab and love handle fat:aargh::aargh:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/18-Arms, Delts
Push-Press-135x12, 145x12, 155x10
Smith CG Press-225x8, 235x8, 240x6
Cambered Curls/Lying Extensions-2x115x10/2x95x10
Hammer Curls/Side Laterals-2x50x10/2x30x12
Pressdowns/HS Preacher Curls-2x180x12/80x12, 90x8+45x12
Cable Laterals-30x12, 40x8+20x15

Fantastic WO today. Great pump in all worked muscles and M-M connection. Abs are coming in a little more each day and I am sweating my ass off during training (cAMP from the forskolin). XF should start to kick in next week and I will continue to take Drive at 6 caps.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sparring tonight went well. My gas tank was full even at the end of the session and I really hope I can get a fight sometime in June. Some slight discomfort in my left hamstring and in my lumbar region, but nothing too serious. I am probably going to use some Capzasin on my lumbar before I deadlift tomorrow to loosen the muscles.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/16-Conditioning

I can't remember what I exactly did ATM, but it was the closest I have ever come to vomiting while training. The Fourth Rd is what did it when I was in the middle of a jump/burpee set. I had another round in me, but I have been slightly undereating, so I didn't go too balls out.

5/17-Power, Core
Speed DL-6x245x3 (15 sec rest)
Hang Clean and Press-4x155x3 (15 sec rest)
Ball Crunches/Leg Lifts w/ Hip Thrust-3x50/3x15

Weight is around 185 and I am already looking leaner in oblique and upper ab area. Now if I could only get rid of that damn lower ab and love handle fat:aargh::aargh:
Great power adaption workouts. This is an arbitrary question, I'm just inquisitive. When you hang clean and press, do you do a push press or do you actually sprawl into the tripod stance?

Also, those Speed DL's. How do they feel? Are they exhaustive while you're performing them or just at the very end?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great power adaption workouts. This is an arbitrary question, I'm just inquisitive. When you hang clean and press, do you do a push press or do you actually sprawl into the tripod stance?

Also, those Speed DL's. How do they feel? Are they exhaustive while you're performing them or just at the very end?
I do a push press and they are way more taxing than the speed deads. My cardio is at such a high level that power lifts done in this manner do not exhaust me. I like the way they feel, though, because it teaches you to explode through your entire thigh/hip area. It has really helped out my technique for deads since my arms are longer than most at my height (I'm 5'10", but with a 74" reach).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/20-Lower, Core
Deads-365x5, 2x375x3, 380x3
Jumps w/ Burpees-5x40"+5x5
Weighted Crunches/Trunk Rotations-3x110x30/3x80x10

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/21-Conditioning

3 minute warm up (jump rope and stretching)

1st Rd
60 sec jump rope
60 sec burpees
30 sec jumping jacks
30 sec sprawls
90 sec shadow boxing
30 sec punch out with red band (1, 2 as fast as possible)

2nd Rd
60 sec jump rope
60 sec sprawl
30 sec jumping jacks
30 sec burpees
30 sec double leg shots
60 sec shadow boxing
30 sec GnP drills with red band

3rd Rd
60 sec jump rope
30 sec burpees
30 sec jumping jacks
60 sec double leg shots
90 sec shadow boxing
30 sec punch out with red band

4th Rd
60 sec jump rope
60 sec burpees
30 sec jumping jacks
30 sec sprawls
60 sec shadow boxing
30 sec double leg shots
30 sec GnP drills with red band

Needless to say, I was exhausted after these drills. Still had a little gas in the tank, but not enough for a good 5th rd. I hope to be up to 5 rds with 30 secs rest by the end of June. This is a little overdue, but here is a typical eating day for me

Wake-Up
3 Drive

Meal #1
3 eggs (1 whole egg, 2 whites)
5 pieces turkey bacon
1.5C Organic Multi-Grain Cereal
1 oz Raisins
8 oz 1% milk
1 XF

Meal #2
Turkey or Tuna Sandwich
Apple

(3 HEAT and some stim ~45 mins prior to lifting. I have a drink with 20g BCAAs, 2 servings Poseidon, 25g SC while training)

Meal #3 (Post-lifting)
30g whey
1.5 C Cereal
Banana or Raisins
8 oz 1% milk
2 XF

Meal #4
6 oz Chicken
1 C Basmati Rice
2 C Veggies (Green Beans or Broccoli)

(Before 2nd training session, I take 3 Drive w/ 300mg Chocamine)

Meal #5
4 eggs (2 whole, 2 whites)
20g whey
10 oz Red Potatoes
Fruit

Meal #6
30g Casein
1 oz Cheddar or Colby-Jack Cheese
1 XF
200mg Magnesium

Macros
~225g protein, ~450g carbs, ~45g fat
~3100 kcals

I've always eaten a low fat diet just out of habit. My body works much better when I have a diet like this as opposed to a diet with 25-30% fats. I don't have any joint issues, nor do I feel overtrained with a diet like this and why change something that has always yielded favorable results. I also have 1-2 meals a week that are very dirty for sanity, but they are usually on Friday or Saturday after I am finished with my training (I am done at about 3PM on these days as opposed to 8 PM Monday-Thursday).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/22-Back, Chest
BB Rows-275x12, 295x10, 305x8
Dips-2xBW+100x5
HS Underhand Pulldowns-115x12, 125x10
Flat Flys-40x12, 45x12, 50x10
V-Handle Pulldowns-3x150x10
HS Incline Press-90x10, 95x8
Pullovers-2x60x10
Low Pulley Crossovers-2x50x12

DC Stretches

This was a phenomenal workout with a great pump and M-M connection. As usual, it took me about 25 minutes to finish the first two lifts and 40 minutes for the rest of the session. The DOMS is starting to kick-in along with the extra inflammation from MMA sessions. Other than that, this cycle is going very smoothly in every aspect. My lower back, hamstrings, and left fibula are beat-up, but nothing debilitating for the time being. My weight is about 186 currently, but I know that I am leaner than I was at the begging of the cycle. If I had to guess, then I would say that I am down 2 lbs of fat and up 1 lb of muscle so far. I am going to do a body composition assessment on Tuesday to see exactly what my progress has been so far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rodja Supplement Logs 41
Rodja Workout Logs 141
Rodja Supplement Logs 71
Rodja Supplement Logs 130
Rodja Supplement Logs 27