GT's getting Extreme on his way to Get Diesel! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

GT's getting Extreme on his way to Get Diesel!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    That is what i'm missing then..I have no Get diesel shirts!!! Thats why I cant get cardio done!?! I knew there was a reason!!

  2. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    That is what i'm missing then..I have no Get diesel shirts!!! Thats why I cant get cardio done!?! I knew there was a reason!!
    seriously we should both get mediums rip the sleeves off, and flex on every single person we see.....how pimp is that!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yea I love me some traps! They definately make up a nice portion of the back! Mix that with some nice thick lats and ull look swole! Haha

    That's exactly what you need C! Everytime I wanted to quit I looked in the mirror and saw the word "Diesel" and I was like that's what ima be and kept on pumpin out those minutes on the cardio machine! Hahah
    •   
       

  4. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dosing for TTE still the same. Skin is definately a tad oilier then usual. Libido seems more pronounced today along with the same mood, which has been good.

    Todays a rest day so nothing really to report.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok today was my carbup day. Ate me some good food thats for sure. Appetite is definately up! Skin is oilier then usual and sex drive is definately bumped up.

    Mood is still great, im very confident and im very adament to get stuff done so this product is definately rockin out so far.

    Muscles also seem harder and like i said vascularity has been off the hook.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9157

    Reputation

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ok today was my carbup day. Ate me some good food thats for sure. Appetite is definately up! Skin is oilier then usual and sex drive is definately bumped up.

    Mood is still great, im very confident and im very adament to get stuff done so this product is definately rockin out so far.

    Muscles also seem harder and like i said vascularity has been off the hook.
    Way to go man. Glad to hear you're liking this so well. I would have been a doubter and a skeptic on this one, if not for you and the Tripdog giving it such high ratings. I have never been a big fan of Trib-based products actually. I do love divanil though, and usually buy it in bulk powder form. I gonna have to grab me a bottle or 3 of this for my next PCT. THE THUNDERGOD
  7. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Way to go man. Glad to hear you're liking this so well. I would have been a doubter and a skeptic on this one, if not for you and the Tripdog giving it such high ratings. I have never been a big fan of Trib-based products actually. I do love divanil though, and usually buy it in bulk powder form. I gonna have to grab me a bottle or 3 of this for my next PCT. THE THUNDERGOD

    Definately bro! I trust Chuck and his products, as im usualy very skeptical about trib products too, but this is definately kicking things up a notch!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dosing today is the same as usual. I can definately tell my test is up. Lipid is up even more today, and my rage seems to be up. Just wanted to punch people all day today, this will be great for the gym.

    Motivation is sky high, appetite has settled down a bit, some pimples on my upper shoulders/back but nothing to bad.

    Going to kill back tonight and do 45 mins of cardio!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Dosing today is the same as usual. I can definately tell my test is up. Lipid is up even more today, and my rage seems to be up. Just wanted to punch people all day today, this will be great for the gym.

    Motivation is sky high, appetite has settled down a bit, some pimples on my upper shoulders/back but nothing to bad.

    Going to kill back tonight and do 45 mins of cardio!
    can you list the date with each update......what day are you on?
  10. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    can you list the date with each update......what day are you on?
    Date: 4/28/08

    Sure np Chuck. Today is day 7.

    Had a sick workout. Tore it up for id say a good 1.5 hours then 50mins on the cardio machine.
    I had people giving me comments today about looking sick. Vascularity is rediculous, pumps were very good, sweat was up and energy was sick too.

    Also after my carbup weighed in at 196 haha.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    4/29/08 Day 8:

    Ive been in the ****tiest mood all day today, it definately made my workout less then productive but i was still strong as hell and the pump was great.

    Appetite is getting out of control, vascularity is still sick as well.

    I hit chest tonight and then did 35mins of cardio.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9157

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    4/29/08 Day 8:

    Ive been in the ****tiest mood all day today, it definately made my workout less then productive but i was still strong as hell and the pump was great.

    Appetite is getting out of control, vascularity is still sick as well.

    I hit chest tonight and then did 35mins of cardio.
    All we can do is take those ****ty days and channel all that aggression and anger towards those mudda-phukkin' weights bro!! Give 'em what for damn it!! THE THUNDERGOD
  13. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    All we can do is take those ****ty days and channel all that aggression and anger towards those mudda-phukkin' weights bro!! Give 'em what for damn it!! THE THUNDERGOD

    Surprisingly this is what i did which is why i feel i was still strong. Usualy im the type to say F-It and come back a different day but i wasnt gonna let it get to me. I just turned my ipod up louder and banged out the reps harder! Nawwmeaann!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    All we can do is take those ****ty days and channel all that aggression and anger towards those mudda-phukkin' weights bro!! Give 'em what for damn it!! THE THUNDERGOD
    Now thats some alpha male advice right there!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Surprisingly this is what i did which is why i feel i was still strong. Usualy im the type to say F-It and come back a different day but i wasnt gonna let it get to me. I just turned my ipod up louder and banged out the reps harder! Nawwmeaann!!!!
    that happens to me about 3x a year and I just say fckit, do cardio for about 20 min and I either feel better after that and re-start the workout or just leave and come back the next day.
  16. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    that happens to me about 3x a year and I just say fckit, do cardio for about 20 min and I either feel better after that and re-start the workout or just leave and come back the next day.

    Yea i usualy always look forward to the gym but something about yesterday had me in a "mood".. So far today its better.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    4/30/08 Day 9

    Ok got some carbs in me today and feel a hell of a lot better.

    Same things still noted, libido is up, energy is now up, vascularity still sick.

    Legs tonight!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38247

    Reputation

    sick vascularit....thats my favorite thing. the motivation behind it all. haha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  19. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    5/1/08 Day 10

    Things seem to be going like normal, nothing has progressed further per say. Libido is still up, appetite is still up, vascularity is still up. Tonight workout will consist of arms or arms and shoulders i havnt decided yet!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Did you tear it up Clipse!!
  21. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Did you tear it up Clipse!!


    Oh i did!!! I tore arms up for a solid 45 mins! I didnt do cardio tonight but i sure killed my arms. They are shaking right now!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9157

    Reputation

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Oh i did!!! I tore arms up for a solid 45 mins! I didnt do cardio tonight but i sure killed my arms. They are shaking right now!
    You definately don't need a PCT after the TTE, do you? I mean it sounds like it was made FOR PCT. So what are your plans after this ride GT? Got a cycle all planned out that you'd like to share with us? Keep rockin' dude!! Sounds like you're really tearing it up in the gym Bro!! THE THUNDERGOD
  23. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You definately don't need a PCT after the TTE, do you? I mean it sounds like it was made FOR PCT. So what are your plans after this ride GT? Got a cycle all planned out that you'd like to share with us? Keep rockin' dude!! Sounds like you're really tearing it up in the gym Bro!! THE THUNDERGOD

    No workout today, gonna take a slight break. Give my body about 3 days off to rest and relax and hit it hard on monday.

    I keep kicking around some nice ideas for cycles, not completely sure or completely set on what im gonna do next! I may try and keep it natty till i get shredded, not sure though!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  24. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The break was nice but im ready to kill it on monday.

    So far i will say TTE has been a blast to run. My girl is lovin the libido! Not that there ever was a problem but not im attacking her!

    Muscle fullness is amazing along with how hard they feel, vascularity is still sick and i actualy am starting to notice more veins now.

    Ill report back tomorrow with my back workout findings n so forth.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The break was nice but im ready to kill it on monday.

    So far i will say TTE has been a blast to run. My girl is lovin the libido! Not that there ever was a problem but not im attacking her!

    Muscle fullness is amazing along with how hard they feel, vascularity is still sick and i actualy am starting to notice more veins now.

    Ill report back tomorrow with my back workout findings n so forth.
    how many days you been on the TTE?
  26. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    how many days you been on the TTE?
    Today is 5/6/08 Day 15

    I got in a small shoulder workout monday night, i didnt feel like pushing for back so i saved back for today which im glad i did.

    Diets been slacking a bit but cardio is still up and im just holding some water. Veins are to the point where it looks lime im "on".. Strength is still up in the gym and pumps are still very good.

    So far the libido boost has been great too. Usualy Nettle doesnt really help my libido to much as my reg test doesnt rise as quick but this hasnt been the case here. My drive to "jump" my girls bones has been huge. Its quite a nice feeling.. Also alpha male mentality is definately up as well.

    I must say Chuck, so far this is the best Trib product i have used. Props big man.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    up in the gym and pumps are still very good.

    So far the libido boost has been great too. Usualy Nettle doesnt really help my libido to much as my reg test doesnt rise as quick but this hasnt been the case here. My drive to "jump" my girls bones has been huge. Its quite a nice feeling.. Also alpha male mentality is definately up as well.

    I must say Chuck, so far this is the best Trib product i have used. Props big man.
    Thats because nettle wont increase libido. Trib Test Extreme is way more than nettle. Its not really a trib product either per se, its a nettle, trib, icariin, blabla product.
  28. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9157

    Reputation

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Thats because nettle wont increase libido. Trib Test Extreme is way more than nettle. Its not really a trib product either per se, its a nettle, trib, icariin, blabla product.
    That Icariin is the bomb for libido!! I love the stuff. So does my wife!! THE THUNDERGOD
  29. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Damn, i must have missed your new log during my hiatus. Looking good so far!

    Kick some azz my floridian brotha!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  30. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That Icariin is the bomb for libido!! I love the stuff. So does my wife!! THE THUNDERGOD
    actually I havent seen the high Icariin extracts do that much for libido, GET DIESEL products uses an extract high in icariin and also high in several other Epimidium alkaloids such as Epimedin A,B and C.
  31. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Thats because nettle wont increase libido. Trib Test Extreme is way more than nettle. Its not really a trib product either per se, its a nettle, trib, icariin, blabla product.
    Oh it definately is more then nettle no doubt about that. Its a very well rounded product and im really liking it so far.

    Im thinking of running ( down the road ) DTH at 4-5 a day and TTE at 4-5 a day. I think thatd be a sick stack!

    Tonight is chest btw and Day 16.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Damn, i must have missed your new log during my hiatus. Looking good so far!

    Kick some azz my floridian brotha!

    Hahah yea ive got a few of em going! Keeps me motivated!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  33. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Im thinking of running ( down the road ) DTH at 4-5 a day and TTE at 4-5 a day. I think thatd be a sick stack!
    It is a sick stack....its sold as the "Extreme Double or Nothing stack"

    even comes with a chart:

    http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/extreme_double.htm

    http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/extre...directions.htm
  34. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    It is a sick stack....its sold as the "Extreme Double or Nothing stack"

    even comes with a chart:

    http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/extreme_double.htm

    http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/extre...directions.htm

    I can only imagine. BUT i will be making this happen in the near future and will log it definately.

    I tore my chest apart in the gym tonight. Appetite is friggin rediculous, pump was amazing, hit a new PR on incline dumbells tonight 95lbsx 8.. Thats a 2 rep increase which im stoked about. Ill be doing the 100s soon. Vascularity again was off the charts.

    Libido still up, not as high as previous days but still high.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  35. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    4/9/08 Day 18

    Ok guys things are going great. Hunger is rediculous, libido is high as hell!

    I tore shoulders and legs up last night, today i have arms, ill report back later!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  36. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    4/9/08 Day 18

    Ok guys things are going great. Hunger is rediculous, libido is high as hell!

    I tore shoulders and legs up last night, today i have arms, ill report back later!
    how much do you weigh? U still on 3/3/2? Seems like it kicked in faster for you than Trip at 3/3/2

    Do you think I should do a 160ct Trib Test Extreme?

    I wont put it out at 160ct unless its as good as 5 DTH/day becuause it would cost the consumer about $40 and the problem is with DIESEL TEST being so popular people cant fathum a company having 2 great herbal test boosters.

    I want it to be the best Nettle free test product out, and give people something to run between DTH bottles. It just 95% nettle is expensive.
  37. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    how much do you weigh? U still on 3/3/2? Seems like it kicked in faster for you than Trip at 3/3/2

    Do you think I should do a 160ct Trib Test Extreme?

    I wont put it out at 160ct unless its as good as 5 DTH/day becuause it would cost the consumer about $40 and the problem is with DIESEL TEST being so popular people cant fathum a company having 2 great herbal test boosters.

    I want it to be the best Nettle free test product out, and give people something to run between DTH bottles. It just 95% nettle is expensive.

    I weigh right now around 198 or so. I fluctuate though but never below 194 or so. I did kick in a little quicker for me then trips but nettle always seems to kick in quicker for me by a couple days.

    I think that it would be great at 160cts as a bridge, actualy itd be better then great. It has been the best free test booster to date. Havnt had anything keep me in such a good mood, have such a great pump, keep libido up, and keep strength. Like seriously i havnt had ALL of them be good, sometimes its 2 or 3 of em but not all of them, ya know?
    Im really pressing to try DTH, and the next time i place an order somewhere its in the cart, with the succes ive had with TTE i just cant imagine how good DTH will be.

    And yea same dose 3/3/2.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  38. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Saturday and sunday were off days.

    Tomorrow is back day!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  39. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    1142095

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    4/12/08 Day 21

    I have about 4 more days left i beleive...

    Tonights workout was insane.. Appetite has about doubled today compared to recent days.. Weight still around 195 but strength is going up very nice!

    Im very impressed with this product and it will definately be used in my arsenal of natty supps more often! Im stoked to try DTH with the success that ive had with TTE..

    Tonight was back though, pump was huge, vascularity was very nice. I started training a buddy of mine, since he needs to lose weight he asked me to train him and i said sure so now i have another person but the workout still moved pretty quick, and did 45 mins of cardio.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  40. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9157

    Reputation

    Cool


    Sounds like this would be a good product to run in a future PCT to give it a trial run. I've really enjoyed the log by the way. Very informative! THE THUNDERGOD
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mild cycle with just Diesel Extreme and 6-OXO
    By fresh08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 07:53 PM
  3. combining activate extreme and diesel test extreme
    By earlsarmet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 07:46 PM
  4. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 08:41 AM
  5. The anabolic get extreme diesel quasilog
    By billm311 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 05:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in