GT's getting Extreme on his way to Get Diesel!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. LOL I agree Easy!

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    To hell with cardio
    How else are you going to look sheek in that 2 piece bikini??

Hey man congrats on being a daddy!(feel free to name it tripdog, even if its a girl)

Ok hijack officially over........Game on
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL I agree Easy!

Hey if i recall we have a goal missy!!! Im gonna get there even if i have to struggle thru hours of endless cardio! I refuse to be above 10% BF!

Anyways rocked out another 45 mins of cardio today. I was able to pick up 3 bottles of DOMS ease which is bioenzyme recovery blend from GNC for free from my boy. 3 months worth for free, helllsss to the yayuh!!

Tonight will be im thinking shoulders! Oh yea and 30mins cardio after that!

Diets been great... I dropped the GNC brand prebiotic and the body seems to be back to normal. Time for some Guthealth!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Killed shoulders tonight. Felt amazing, pump was huge too. Strength was good as was endurance. Even on the nill carbs my strength and endurance and pumps are amazing, im loving it.

Rocked out another 40 mins cardio session today too..

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Killed shoulders tonight. Felt amazing, pump was huge too. Strength was good as was endurance. Even on the nill carbs my strength and endurance and pumps are amazing, im loving it.

Rocked out another 40 mins cardio session today too..
    Do you normally have good strength, endurance and pumps? Im just wondering if you might attribute any of that to the TTE.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Do you normally have good strength, endurance and pumps? Im just wondering if you might attribute any of that to the TTE.

Yea normaly i do but today was a little more intense. When i first ran Activate back in the day which had the nettle in it, i noticed better pumps so i think thats the TTE showing its ability. The next couple of training days will be interesting to see.

7. Sigh okay fine, I'll do cardio tomorrow

8. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Sigh okay fine, I'll do cardio tomorrow

Thats the spirit!

Dosing the TTE like normal, i can definately tell its working it magic a bit. Skin is a little bit more oily, vascularity is off the hook, libido is on the up n up but nothing crazy yet, and aggression or more "assertiveness and drive" is there.

Im hitting the gym and ill be back!

9. Did some light back and some traps at the gym. Wore my Get Diesel shirt! Representin!! hahah..

Sick workout, did 41 mins of carido after the workout too.

10. traps are one of my favorite muscles. you can look like beast no matter how big you are as long as you have traps
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

11. That is what i'm missing then..I have no Get diesel shirts!!! Thats why I cant get cardio done!?! I knew there was a reason!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    That is what i'm missing then..I have no Get diesel shirts!!! Thats why I cant get cardio done!?! I knew there was a reason!!
    seriously we should both get mediums rip the sleeves off, and flex on every single person we see.....how pimp is that!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

13. Yea I love me some traps! They definately make up a nice portion of the back! Mix that with some nice thick lats and ull look swole! Haha

That's exactly what you need C! Everytime I wanted to quit I looked in the mirror and saw the word "Diesel" and I was like that's what ima be and kept on pumpin out those minutes on the cardio machine! Hahah

14. Dosing for TTE still the same. Skin is definately a tad oilier then usual. Libido seems more pronounced today along with the same mood, which has been good.

Todays a rest day so nothing really to report.

15. Ok today was my carbup day. Ate me some good food thats for sure. Appetite is definately up! Skin is oilier then usual and sex drive is definately bumped up.

Mood is still great, im very confident and im very adament to get stuff done so this product is definately rockin out so far.

Muscles also seem harder and like i said vascularity has been off the hook.
  16. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ok today was my carbup day. Ate me some good food thats for sure. Appetite is definately up! Skin is oilier then usual and sex drive is definately bumped up.

Mood is still great, im very confident and im very adament to get stuff done so this product is definately rockin out so far.

Muscles also seem harder and like i said vascularity has been off the hook.
    Way to go man. Glad to hear you're liking this so well. I would have been a doubter and a skeptic on this one, if not for you and the Tripdog giving it such high ratings. I have never been a big fan of Trib-based products actually. I do love divanil though, and usually buy it in bulk powder form. I gonna have to grab me a bottle or 3 of this for my next PCT. THE THUNDERGOD

17. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Way to go man. Glad to hear you're liking this so well. I would have been a doubter and a skeptic on this one, if not for you and the Tripdog giving it such high ratings. I have never been a big fan of Trib-based products actually. I do love divanil though, and usually buy it in bulk powder form. I gonna have to grab me a bottle or 3 of this for my next PCT. THE THUNDERGOD

Definately bro! I trust Chuck and his products, as im usualy very skeptical about trib products too, but this is definately kicking things up a notch!

18. Dosing today is the same as usual. I can definately tell my test is up. Lipid is up even more today, and my rage seems to be up. Just wanted to punch people all day today, this will be great for the gym.

Motivation is sky high, appetite has settled down a bit, some pimples on my upper shoulders/back but nothing to bad.

Going to kill back tonight and do 45 mins of cardio!

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Dosing today is the same as usual. I can definately tell my test is up. Lipid is up even more today, and my rage seems to be up. Just wanted to punch people all day today, this will be great for the gym.

Motivation is sky high, appetite has settled down a bit, some pimples on my upper shoulders/back but nothing to bad.

Going to kill back tonight and do 45 mins of cardio!
    can you list the date with each update......what day are you on?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    can you list the date with each update......what day are you on?
    Date: 4/28/08

Sure np Chuck. Today is day 7.

Had a sick workout. Tore it up for id say a good 1.5 hours then 50mins on the cardio machine.
    I had people giving me comments today about looking sick. Vascularity is rediculous, pumps were very good, sweat was up and energy was sick too.

Also after my carbup weighed in at 196 haha.

21. 4/29/08 Day 8:

Ive been in the ****tiest mood all day today, it definately made my workout less then productive but i was still strong as hell and the pump was great.

Appetite is getting out of control, vascularity is still sick as well.

I hit chest tonight and then did 35mins of cardio.
  22. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    4/29/08 Day 8:

Ive been in the ****tiest mood all day today, it definately made my workout less then productive but i was still strong as hell and the pump was great.

Appetite is getting out of control, vascularity is still sick as well.

I hit chest tonight and then did 35mins of cardio.
    All we can do is take those ****ty days and channel all that aggression and anger towards those mudda-phukkin' weights bro!! Give 'em what for damn it!! THE THUNDERGOD

23. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    All we can do is take those ****ty days and channel all that aggression and anger towards those mudda-phukkin' weights bro!! Give 'em what for damn it!! THE THUNDERGOD

Surprisingly this is what i did which is why i feel i was still strong. Usualy im the type to say F-It and come back a different day but i wasnt gonna let it get to me. I just turned my ipod up louder and banged out the reps harder! Nawwmeaann!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Now thats some alpha male advice right there!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Surprisingly this is what i did which is why i feel i was still strong. Usualy im the type to say F-It and come back a different day but i wasnt gonna let it get to me. I just turned my ipod up louder and banged out the reps harder! Nawwmeaann!!!!
    that happens to me about 3x a year and I just say fckit, do cardio for about 20 min and I either feel better after that and re-start the workout or just leave and come back the next day.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    that happens to me about 3x a year and I just say fckit, do cardio for about 20 min and I either feel better after that and re-start the workout or just leave and come back the next day.

Yea i usualy always look forward to the gym but something about yesterday had me in a "mood".. So far today its better.

27. 4/30/08 Day 9

Ok got some carbs in me today and feel a hell of a lot better.

Same things still noted, libido is up, energy is now up, vascularity still sick.

Legs tonight!

28. sick vascularit....thats my favorite thing. the motivation behind it all. haha
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

29. 5/1/08 Day 10

Things seem to be going like normal, nothing has progressed further per say. Libido is still up, appetite is still up, vascularity is still up. Tonight workout will consist of arms or arms and shoulders i havnt decided yet!

30. Did you tear it up Clipse!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mild cycle with just Diesel Extreme and 6-OXO
    By fresh08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 02:51 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:53 PM
  3. combining activate extreme and diesel test extreme
    By earlsarmet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 08:46 PM
  4. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:41 AM
  5. The anabolic get extreme diesel quasilog
    By billm311 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 06:18 PM