On Cycle Pulse JW + Epi

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I have a few reasons for doing this. I will explain them as we go along so please stay with me. The first reason is to avoid shutdown. I do not need it nor do i want it I have a girlfriend that will kill me if i lost libido. The second is because I had thought about this method to avoid gyno issues and I read someone else wondering about pulsing like this. I would like this to be a carved path for the rest of the members on the board. Thirdly JW according to the that Danish DR can be very harsh on your lipid profile so I do not want to stack the two for a full cycle.

Dosing: I will follow Dr D's pulsing method with epidrol which can be found with a quick search.

Week 1: 10/20/30 (ramping up)
Week 2: 30/40/40
Week 3: 40/40/40
Week 4: 40/40/40

JW dosing will be as directed.

Dose timings: Along with the pulse method I will taking all doses before 6 pm as when I took Alpha Drive Xl (possibly the same ingredient as JW) at night I lost morning wood and it still hasn't come back (its been serval months now).

Workout Days with max dosage:
Morning (8 am): 1 JW 1 epi
Noon: 1 JW 2 epi
Pre Workout: 1 JW 1 epi

None Work days:
Morning: 2 JW
Afternoon (5-6pm): 1 JW

PCT Protocol:
I will have a SERM on had Nolva to be exact I will not use unless needed.

6 oxo: recommeded dosage
PCS: Taking throughout my PCT
Regenesen: 2 weeks into PCT I will start this at 6 caps a day lasting 15 days.

Log will continue throughout my PCT

The log will start next monday. Please discuss and let me know what you think.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting the Tri-Phase Program along with extensive cardio. Diet will a caloric deficit as I will be on a cut. I would like some insight on what everyone thinks.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Jw wasn't bad on lipids there was blood tests on here as i was one of the testers.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Jw wasn't bad on lipids there was blood tests on here as i was one of the testers.
Thanks for the info I will look into that. I would still like to do the pulse and see how it works for anyone interested. ESP with an OTC PCT.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Monday (before cycle):
Deadlifts = 215 [2 x 10]
Pull ups = 10 x 2 (body weight)
Bent over row (I subbed this out for the hammer strength t-row)= 70 [2 x 8]
DB shrugs= 70 [2 x 10] (superset with BB shrugs)
BB Shrugs= 155 [2 x 10]

Cardio: I road my bike to and from the gym and I run a mile after.

Post workout meal: Grilled chicken breast, sweet potato cottage cheese, milk, and some green beans.

The tri phase program has you start the first week with 2 sets working up to 5 sets in the 4th week. In a rep range between 6-10. Since it is the volume phase I will be going a little lighter on my workouts. All workouts are working sets.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I'm Excited I Just Got My Stuff In :) I Wanna Start Now Lol.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I've pulsed orals before with Jungle Warfare as the constant and I had some nasty shrinkage within the first two weeks. JMHO, but I would definately go with something else, like Hyperdrol X2 if you are really trying to avoid suppression and are set on running a test booster throughout. Otherwise, you've been warned!

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the Input. Then ill probably pulse the last two weeks. Cuz I reall sensitive to shutdown.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Chest and delts today

Flat bench 155 2 x 10
Incline DB 55 2 x 8
Dips I was exhausted
Military DB press 50 2 x 10
DB lateral raises 25 2 x 8

Cardio 20 Min tredmill

Notes: The gym was hot. I felt like **** little to know sleep last night. For some reason I was extremely dehydrated when I drink loads of water.

Post Workout meal: Sweet potato, grilled chicken, cottage cheese and a cup of milk.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
No cardio yesterday (it rained) I was gonna go for a bike ride and a mile run.

Today is legs I think I have to look at the program. Also Monday the day I start and I have been feeling like ****. I may push it back to TUesday.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i did an 8 week straight JW run and my weight gains came the first 2 weeks then stopped, but strength kept going up. once i was off JW i noticed my boys were fuller, so JW did cause some shrinkage

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
i did an 8 week straight JW run and my weight gains came the first 2 weeks then stopped, but strength kept going up. once i was off JW i noticed my boys were fuller, so JW did cause some shrinkage
Okay thanks a lot for the input. I skipped the gym session btw I was helping a buddy of mine make a website. I'll be back tomorrow and do todays program.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
im doin a six week epi pulse, adding jw the last 4... just started it this week, should i stop the jw