HHH Recreate / Leviathan Reloaded / DCP Log

HHHTheGame

Awards
I will be starting this after DTH on April 28th. I just wanted to float this out there now to get some feedback.

I plan on starting out with Recreate at 6:30am and 1:30pm (one each) and Leviathan Reloaded at 10am and 5pm (one each). Then moving up to two Recreates at 6:30am and two Leviathan Reloadeds either at 10am or 5pm (not sure yet). DCP will be taken in the morning, pre-workout (usually noon), and 5pm.

I welcome any and all feedback (positive and negative) in the coming weeks.

See ya soon!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Anyone see any benefit to having the Recreate at 6:30am as opposed to the Leviathan Reloaded at that time instead?

HHHTheGame

Awards
OK, today was day one and this is what I took...

6:30am: One Recreate, Two DCP
10am: One Leviathan Reloaded
1:30pm: One Recreate, Two DCP
2pm: Worked out
5pm: One Leviathan Reloaded, Two DCP

Didn't notice anything besides a little "up" feeling mid-day, but that's it. I'll do this a few more days and see how it goes before upping any dosages. I'll also start to post my workout as well.

Feedback is welcome!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was day two and I had a longer workout ahead of me (chest, shoulders and triceps).

6:30am: One Recreate and two DCP
10am: One Leviathan Reloaded and two DCP
10:30am: Workout
1:30pm: One Recreate
5pm: I will take one Leviathan Reloaded and two DCP

This was the first day I tried an early workout and I can say that the sweating potential was a lot higher. I could feel it coming on but never got really sweaty (because the gym is like an icebox and no one else was there).

I'll give it one more day on this dosage and then I'll up it to two Recreates in the morning. Then after a few days I'll up the 5pm Leviathan Reloaded to two as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in to see how DCP reacts with the Recreate!! I've used it with Reloaded and love it but not the Recreate.

Any stomach issues?

HHHTheGame

Awards
None so far! No sides usually accompanying products like Recreate or Leviathan at all. Granted, I'm starting out on the low side but just a little bit of heat while working out today.

I'm kind of battling back a big knot at the base of my skull. If I work out to the max it REALLY tightens up. I had this happen four years ago and I didn't take it easy... stupid move. I ended up in physical therapy (free massages, hehe) for a month. I couldn't turn my head either way for two weeks! I had a massage a week ago, and it helped a lot. I may try and get one or two more in the next week to really get it worked out.

Anyhoo, I am thinking actually of bumping Recreate to two upon waking tomorrow.

I was also thinking up bumping up the DCP to four pre-workout, but then the bottle won't last as long as the other two, thus having to spring another $50+ for a second bottle of DCP... we'll see.

HHHTheGame

Awards
I'll try to get the before pics up as well. Starting next week I'm going to add in some HIIT elliptical work on Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday.

HHHTheGame

Awards
OK, day three and I took two Recreates and two DCP in the morning, 30 minutes before a banana and a 48g protein shake. That was two hours ago and my stomach is churning a LITTLE bit. Not sure if it's related, but we'll see tomorrow morning. Today is a rest day so not much else to report.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Day four and no stomach issues with two Recreates in the morning. Since it's the weekend and I don't have to get up for work I think I'll try upping the 5pm LevR to two today.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Day Five and still going good. I decided to up the second dose of LevR. Here's where I'm at...

6:30am: Two Recreates, Two DCP
10:00am: One Leviathan Reloaded
5:00pm: Two Leviathan Reloadeds, Two DCP
Two DCP right before workout.

I'll do this through the weekend.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Well, no problems or bad sides to report on this schedule over the weekend...

6:30am: Two Recreates and two DCPs
5pm: Two Leviathan Reloadeds and two DCPs

I think starting tomorrow I will make the 10am dose a two-fer and see what happens. IF that goes well for a few days I'll bump the 1:30pm Recreate up to two as well. Of course this will shorten it up a few days but I'm interested to see what this stack can do on it's full dosage. Along with a much cleaner and leaner diet, I've lost a few pounds, but nothing astronomical. I really overdid it on my leg workout Friday so my weekend cardio never happened. I am just starting to be able to walk normally today. Hopefully I'll be back on the HIIT tomorrow...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you doubling your DCP dose before workout? I myself use it on a 2/4/2 split.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Yes, most definitely. I do two at 6:30am, two or three (trying to make them last longer) pre-workout, and two at 5pm.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Made a slight modification. Instead of the two Leviathan Reloadeds at 10am, I kept that at one and will do two Recreates at 6:30am AND at 1:30pm. I usually need that extra boost in the afternoon to get me through the afternoon meetings. Then also the two Leviathan Reloadeds and two DCPs at 5pm.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The two reloadeds that late keeping you awake at all? I'm about to go back on Reloaded and DCP again. I have no Recreate but for now my stomach is messed up. Hows your fat loss so far?

HHHTheGame

Awards
Not really. I'm out cold by 11pm, and that normal with or without anything at 5pm. 5pm was my cutoff for soda with caffeine back when I was drinking diet soda.

Eh, it's going OK. I'm not getting the appetite suppression that everyone raves about. For example, lunch I had a handful of Sunchips and 6oz of turkey on wheat bread. That held me for about an hour. Then I had a 45g protein shake and an apple. That held me for another 90 minutes.

HHHTheGame

Awards
The last few days have been good. Here's where I'm at...

6:30am: Two Recreates and two DCPs
1:30pm: Two Recreates
5pm: Two Leviathan Reloadeds and two DCPs
and two or three DCPs before working out.

I started thinking that even though I'm eating better, and now taking these three things, there isn't a significant weight loss. In theory, if I was eating pretty decent already, I should keep my diet the same and see some results, otherwise the product doesn't deliver. Going into dinner every night this is where I'm at...

1055 calories, 149g of Protein, 120g of Carbs, 19g of Fat

My breakfast, am snack, lunch, and afternoon snack are always the same. My dinner always varies.

I started at 184lbs and am at 182lbs, probably about 15% bodyfat. I lift weights five days a week for about 40 minutes (that hasn't changed).

Who knows... maybe its my age, metabolism, etc.....

HHHTheGame

Awards
OK, yesterday I cranked it up to two Recreates and two Leviathan Reloadeds at both timings. DEFINITELY felt on edge all day. I'm sure this will subside after a few days of adjustment. I should be able to run this until mid next week. This will be a full dosage of both for about 10 days, plus DCP. If this doesn't work, nothing will.... ;)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, yesterday I cranked it up to two Recreates and two Leviathan Reloadeds at both timings. DEFINITELY felt on edge all day. I'm sure this will subside after a few days of adjustment. I should be able to run this until mid next week. This will be a full dosage of both for about 10 days, plus DCP. If this doesn't work, nothing will.... ;)
Hey bro,

not to rip on ya, but it seems you're under the impression that these are the magic pills are what will make ya lose weight .. I'm a firm believer on upping the amount of cardio before upping the amount of stims and fat burners. And you said you went a whole weekend without cardio, due to a very intense leg workout that left you too sore.. once again, not ripping, but if anything, doing a light cardio session or two following the couple days after a heavy leg workout would loosen up your muscles and likely make you recover faster as opposed to later.. So your weekly activity adds up to five workout sessions X 50 minutes each ? No cardio ?

Your caloric intake is very low, indeed, but apparently not enough for you to drop, hence you're still consuming more calories than expending. Even in an office job with lots of sitting around, fat burners boost ones metabolism, but only to such a degree. It doesn't mean that if the body naturally burns 100 calories an hour sitting around, that the added stims will make you burn 200+ calories in that hour (at times it could be the case, but in yours, apparently not).

I apologize if you feel criticized, but you're using very legit products, and combining more than what is the norm to stack, yet you're not having the weight/fat loss you're wanting .. I can only think of one reason; Lack of CARDIO!!

I'll be in your shoes once my internship starts, having to get up at 5.30AM to do a 6.00AM cardio session (45-60 minutes total), then head off for work at 7.45 AM, and come back home at 5PM. I'll then be hitting the weights at 7.00PM, followed by a 15-20 minute HIIT cardio session. I'm aiming for fat/weight loss as well, and I find that cardio 6-7 days per week, at twice per day, is the most surefire way to get to where you want. But working in the office all day and then have some kind of 'life' beyond work and working out to simply relax isn't very easy ..

I'm hoping you'll get more of what you're looking for the next week and a half!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Thanks for the post. I guess I've been lacking my workout posts. My bad. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are workout days... 40 minutes of weights followed by 20 minutes of cardio. Saturday and Sunday are just cardio... usually 30-40 minutes on the elliptical to get my heart rate around 170.

I hear what your saying and without the other stuff that I'm lacking in my log, I totally agree with you. My point is that I think I would have lost the three or four pounds without taking anything since I've cleaned up my diet and cut carbs way down.

Again, a lot of this might be because of my age, but I definitely am not in the "oh my god the pounds are just coming off" camp. ;)

HAHAHAHA

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post. I guess I've been lacking my workout posts. My bad. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are workout days... 40 minutes of weights followed by 20 minutes of cardio. Saturday and Sunday are just cardio... usually 30-40 minutes on the elliptical to get my heart rate around 170.

I hear what your saying and without the other stuff that I'm lacking in my log, I totally agree with you. My point is that I think I would have lost the three or four pounds without taking anything since I've cleaned up my diet and cut carbs way down.

Again, a lot of this might be because of my age, but I definitely am not in the "oh my god the pounds are just coming off" camp. ;)

HAHAHAHA
Yes, seeing as you cut down carbs signinficantly from your normal intake, you should at least get rid of some water with the increased sweating. But I'm wondering what these 'snacks' and 'treats' are.. Your 120 grams of carbs, what sources do they come from ? I see fructose (from apples/fruits) mentioned, as well as some wheat bread .. You just want to make sure you don't endulge in too much sugar, obviously. Also, if you're able to do a short morning cardio session, I would recommend refraining from carbs in the meal (or shake) both prior to and following the cardio session. Focus on the protein intake here!

A couple of pointers I recommend from my own experience:

- eat a meal every 2.5-3 hours; DO NOT snack in between ! I know snacks and treats are always tempting, but I find it a lot easier to avoid these un-necessary calories by not even purchasing that bag of chips or that container of cereal .. (I am a sucker for Kashi GoLean cereal).

- instead of an apple with your shake, I'd recommend a tablespoon or two of PB with it (or in it, whichever you prefer); fewer carbs, healthy fats, added protein, and better chance of filling you up a little bit.

- Maintain longer enduring cardio sessions (lower impact/lower intensity) as opposed to 'short' ones around 30 minutes. I swear by 60 minute sessions of the StairMaster on the fat burning mode; gives your legs a helluva workout from calves, to hams, to quads to butt, and depending on length and intensity, can nearly substitute a leg training for these. By now, I under-prioritize my legs, and the only training they get are ~10 cardio sessions per week. My intensity isn't low, however, and I step off the Stairmaster having burned over 900 calories each time.

- in your weighlifting sessions, I'd recommend using the 12-15 rep range and decrease rest in between sets to maintain intensity. Perhaps stay around 60-90 seconds in between sets, and incorporate supersets and drop sets to increase intensity at your own 'risk.' I say risk because I can imagine your heart rate gets significantly raised when you work out . . .

Keep up the work and dedication, bro ! Patience is the key to success, so just stick with what you've got, add some minor tweaks for variety, and I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be !

(On a random note: When an old Personal Trainer friend of mine was giving me ideas and information on how to diet and do cardio, he said, 'AIM FOR A MINIMUM OF 600 CALORIES BURNT EACH CARDIO SESSION!' - this is equivalent to 30 minutes of HIGH intensity cardio, or about 45 minutes of medium intensity cardio. I skipped his little vice and went for 800-900+ calories per session, but that's only because I go ALL-out when I set new goals for myself in the gym and as to what I want to look like. Regardless, for your weekend cardio sessions, I'd make sure to hit that 600+ number, and add some ab work in to that so that you maintain your 'gym-mentality'!)

HHHTheGame

Awards
Thanks for all the comments. I will give them a try this week. My carbs are usually just the apple in the afternoon as filler, the wheat bread, and the carbs that come in the protein shakes (Sci-Fit Instant Whey).

HHHTheGame

Awards
Weight loss is a little more, and I'm hoping the Leviathan is doing it's job. The wife is out of town so keeping after the two kids limits my eating. So far overall I'd say this is a nice stack, but I don't see any added benefit to running both Recreate and Leviathan Reloaded as the same time.

HHHTheGame

Awards
So far my weight is up a bit, but I can also tell that it's muscle mass and not fat. The one thing I have noticed is absolutely no appetite suppression with Recreate; actually the opposite. I could probably pound down a protein shake or bar every hour or so. I just had a 50g protein shake 90 minutes ago (Recreate about two hours ago) and I'm starving!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So far my weight is up a bit, but I can also tell that it's muscle mass and not fat. The one thing I have noticed is absolutely no appetite suppression with Recreate; actually the opposite. I could probably pound down a protein shake or bar every hour or so. I just had a 50g protein shake 90 minutes ago (Recreate about two hours ago) and I'm starving!
You're not the first one to mention the lack of appetite suppression with Recreate, which is why I may have to choose a 'tried-and-true' appetite suppressing fat burner in my next cut. Walking around starving is an awful feeling, so I can only recommend snacking on high protein snacks - either beef jerky, turkey or chicken - or some nuts - almonds or cashews. That's how I stay sane while dieting. Also, although a little tricky for you because you're at work, I normally have a big bowl of sugar-free jell-o in the fridge in case I get a sweet tooth. A couple bites of that every once in a while sure takes the pain away from not having sugars in your diet. No sugar popsicles don't hurt either ! ;) Pouched chicken or tuna would also suffice for an in-between meals high protein snack..

I must say, however, I'm surprised the combination of LR and Recreate won't kill your appetite ! Many experience the appetite suppression with LR as a standalone - I can't vouch for it myself when I took it - so you'd think these two stims would do the trick. Perhaps an ECA stack would be the ultimate for you .. (I'm just throwing it out there.. lol)

HHHTheGame

Awards
Oh most definitely, the ECA works for me. I just like trying new stuff!

Yeah, sitting in steering committee meetings for two or three hours only gives me one or two opportunities for a "bathroom" break to quickly chow down on a protein bar I've stashed and squished in my pocket. ;)

On an average 8 hour day, I have three to four hours worth of meetings. It's a wonder I get anything done! Oh wait, I usually don't get anything done.....

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you add in quick RTD protein drinks while you are there? The Pure Pro I drink are okay even when warm and super quick to drink, 35grams of protein and like 2 grams of sugar. Sadly they don't help with hunger, I'm getting ready to do a comp diet and I'm starving all the time..miserably.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh most definitely, the ECA works for me. I just like trying new stuff!

Yeah, sitting in steering committee meetings for two or three hours only gives me one or two opportunities for a "bathroom" break to quickly chow down on a protein bar I've stashed and squished in my pocket. ;)

On an average 8 hour day, I have three to four hours worth of meetings. It's a wonder I get anything done! Oh wait, I usually don't get anything done.....
Hahaha, I'll be getting back to ya with some suggested hiding spots and where-to-eat-on-the-job-apart-from-lunch advice when I start my internship June 2nd. Sounds like you must know every how-to by now !

HHHTheGame

Awards
Can you add in quick RTD protein drinks while you are there? The Pure Pro I drink are okay even when warm and super quick to drink, 35grams of protein and like 2 grams of sugar. Sadly they don't help with hunger, I'm getting ready to do a comp diet and I'm starving all the time..miserably.
Luckily some of my meeting rooms are only about 100' from my desk so I can sprint there, slam a shake down, and sprint back. I usually make up three 50g shakes and take them in a container every day.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Well, starting last Friday it's been just Leviathan Reloaded and DCP. Now I'm back to having my appetite suppressed a bit. Funny how that wasn't the case when Recreate was added. My vote would have to be that running all three of these at the same time is a waste of money. Run them separate. I have one weeks worth of Leviathan Reloaded left so we'll see how I end up.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Well, all done with everything. Like I stated in my last post, I don't think stacking Recreate with Leviathan has any added benefits. I might stack them back-to-back next time and see how that works.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Hard to say, that's why I would want to run them separate. I've run Leviathan with DCP before and got the same results that I did when I ran Recreate/Leviathan Reloaded/DCP. I'm not saying the Recreate did nothing, I just don't think it added anything to the stack. I did notice that the appetite suppression from LevR (and supposedly from Recreate) was gone. It came back when the Recreate was gone and it was just LevR and DCP. Coincidence?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
hmm possibly, sorry it didnt workout to its best for you bud, ya i would try them back to back next time instead of the stack, and also a other lil thing i would lower the carbs and add a few extra fat grams, cuz fat helps break down and loosen the already stored fat (this is what i have read so sorry if its totally wrong) so if your eating 20g of fat a day id up to 25 and if at carbs 120 id try to drop to 100 and you should definately see some better results. im trying to find a good stack to help me shred some pounds i just finished my bulk cycle so now time to cut thinkin of going with recreate and dcp with leviathan reloaded to go after recreate after those are gone tryn to drop 15 pounds and i lift 5 days a week and cardio 4 days a week so hopefully my quest will turn out good, so best of luck to you hope the rest of the log finishes up good for you bud