Liquid Masterdrol sample. - AnabolicMinds.com

Liquid Masterdrol sample.

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Liquid Masterdrol sample.

I tried a tiny bottle of Liquid Masterdrol that came with Methyl 1-D that my friend bought. It has 7 servings in it and is 1.8oz. I bought it off him for a few bucks to try out.

It seems to be crystalized inside, which I am assuming is possibly sugar, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, so I opened it up and took 16cc, (2) teaspoons on an empty stomach pre-workout.

It tastes pretty damn good, I like that grape flavor.

The yohimbine didn't affect me negatively (i.e. headaches/jitters), the energy from it was actually really good.

Aggression was slightly up more than normal today (squats). (first serving). Intensity also slightly up. Not sure if it was from the hormone in it, or the yohimbine, but it still was up noticibly.

Still have some more in the bottle. I'll take another 16cc next time 30min pre-workout.

So far so good.

.........stay tuned.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

this is awesome reaper. after you finish your cycle of liquid masterdrol, will you log the shortest PCT ever in human history?

lol.... j/k
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

lol. It is only 7 servings.

It kinda burns the inside of my mouth when I take it.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

So far I haven't seen any reviews on the liquid version, just the capsule one.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    So far I haven't seen any reviews on the liquid version, just the capsule one.
    my training buddy up north used the liquid masterdrol when it was first released and he loved it. his strength gains went through the roof. for some reason, i remember reading/hearing somewhere that the new MMV2 is just the liquid masterdrol in a pill form. i haven't looked at the ingredient profile of either to compare.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

I tried a tiny bottle of Liquid Masterdrol that came with Methyl 1-D that my friend bought. It has 7 servings in it and is 1.8oz. I bought it off him for a few bucks to try out.

It seems to be crystalized inside, which I am assuming is possibly sugar, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, so I opened it up and took 16cc, (2) teaspoons on an empty stomach pre-workout.

The yohimbine didn't affect me negatively (i.e. headaches/jitters), the energy from it was actually really good.

Aggression was slightly up more than normal today (squats). (first serving). Intensity also slightly up. Not sure if it was from the hormone in it, or the yohimbine, but it still was up noticibly.

Still have some more in the bottle. I'll take another 16cc next time 30min pre-workout.

So far so good.

.........stay tuned.
    Looking forward to how this works out for yea!
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey reap if you mix it with a little bit of water the burning goes down. I did this at first wth no water and E informed me mixing it with water cuts down the burning.. Hope this helps bro and have fun with it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I'll try it next time I used it in water. The first time I just took it straight from the spoon. Didn't taste bad at all, just burned a bit.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    my training buddy up north used the liquid masterdrol when it was first released and he loved it. his strength gains went through the roof. for some reason, i remember reading/hearing somewhere that the new MMV2 is just the liquid masterdrol in a pill form. i haven't looked at the ingredient profile of either to compare.

I am pretty sure Liquid Masterdrol is MMV2.

The only difference is the liquid vs. capsules.

Everyone is running the MMV2 capsules, so I figured I'd try the sample bottle.

It seems like a lot of the LG Science products have some extras when buying the product. Good deal.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

I am pretty sure Liquid Masterdrol is MMV2.

The only difference is the liquid vs. capsules.
    i would think that MMV2 is Liquid Masterdrol, since Liquid Masterdrol has been out for what, almost 2 years now?
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They have the same machanism of reaction LM and MMV2 but since one is liquid and the other pill, there just a little bit different i beleive. Same outcome in the end. So essentialy yea same product.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Well, MMV2 states doses between 3-4 caps, meaning 300mg-400mg of the active ingredient.

Liquid Masterdrol is 300mg @ 16cc (2) teaspoons.

Also I noticed on www.bodybuilding.com that MMV2 is about $10.00 cheaper than Liquid Masterdrol. MMV2 also seems to have some extra ingredients like zinc.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Just got back. took 16cc pre-workout with water.

No burning this time in my mouth.

Aggression slightly up. Strength also too slightly up. I was able to add +5lbs to my decline BB.

No side effects. No shedding, etc.

I haven't gotten any negative side effects from yohimbine like I usually do.

Something tells me I probably will not be able to fully experience the product in its entirety.

I still have 5 servings left.
  14. Senior Member

Just got back. took 16cc pre-workout with water.

No burning this time in my mouth.

Aggression slightly up. Strength also too slightly up. I was able to add +5lbs to my decline BB.

No side effects. No shedding, etc.

I haven't gotten any negative side effects from yohimbine like I usually do.

Something tells me I probably will not be able to fully experience the product in its entirety.

I still have 5 servings left.
    Do you plan on obtaining a full bottle to continue?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I haven't decided yet. It costs $41.95+S&H @ nutraplanet which is kinda more than what I'd like to pay for.
  16. New Member

Please correct me if i'm wrong but you do know LM is a PH, not a preworkout supp. If you arent considering getting another bottle or something similar then why would you start taking a ph in the first place, you aren't going to see much if any gains in just 7 servings? just curious what your reasoning is here...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I agree with what you are saying and I know it is a PH. I just bought the small bottle (7 servings) for $2.00 to just try it out and see if it potentially might be something I would like to use in the future.

I didn't really have any set intention in mind, and yeah it dosen't make sense. Just wanted to see what it was all about.

It is really hard to accurately comment as I will not be using it for long enough.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

So far so good.

.........stay tuned.
    so your friend bought methyl 1-D and got a free sample bottle with it and he charged u for it? that's a d!ck move
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    pretty sure the new one is a new designer roid
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    so your friend bought methyl 1-D and got a free sample bottle with it and he charged u for it? that's a d!ck move
    yeah, i knew it was free with the methyl 1-d bottle. It was the sample size wrapped around with it. I just offered him $2.00 I had for it. I knew he was probably going to use it and not give it to me for free.

I was also interested because it is a liquid suspension supplement and I haven't used one before. Only the pills/powder.

Similar Forum Threads

1. liquid masterdrol
    By shinivan in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. How to take the liquid masterdrol ?
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 10:21 AM
  3. Liquid Masterdrol?
    By AML in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2