Anyone ever try SSE's supplements?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How were they? A short review would be nice!

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Them getting booted for pimping products should explain alot.. lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah man he ranted adn raved...but i have yet to hear of anything from a customer

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Their products looked like something that I could come up with in 15 minutes. Not real innovative.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
:lol: well supposedly quite a few people received products from them.... i was just interested to see how they turned out!

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
They were on Muscletalk and were making stupid claims such as "AndroGenerator could be used for PCT INSTEAD OF clomid/nolva". They started giving away free bottles, and I got one, and I have to say it did nothing whatsoever. I'm not a 'non-responder' to creatine, in fact I'm quite susceptible to a placebo effect, but I didn't notice anything from it.

They got booted from MT then I saw them on here. I commented that AG was utter rubbish, and they replied "Ahh but that was the old formula, the new formula is much better!" But they said the 'old formula' was better than clomid, so surely I would've noticed something?

Anyway, glad to see they've gone.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
They were on Muscletalk and were making stupid claims such as "AndroGenerator could be used for PCT INSTEAD OF clomid/nolva". They started giving away free bottles, and I got one, and I have to say it did nothing whatsoever. I'm not a 'non-responder' to creatine, in fact I'm quite susceptible to a placebo effect, but I didn't notice anything from it.

They got booted from MT then I saw them on here. I commented that AG was utter rubbish, and they replied "Ahh but that was the old formula, the new formula is much better!" But they said the 'old formula' was better than clomid, so surely I would've noticed something?

Anyway, glad to see they've gone.
Thx for the review!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
They also got booted from bb.com as well for doing the exact same thing. Ross, the owner of the company, seemed to have no concern for people's safety and just wanted to turn a profit. Long story short IMO their products were overpriced and overhyped.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i just read that thread haha..yeah i mean the peopel did win the supplements from him adn still get them right? i wonder how they did work out

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i just read that thread haha..yeah i mean the peopel did win the supplements from him adn still get them right? i wonder how they did work out
lol exactly what I was wondering...no one seemed to log it....:think:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
and ripped1 quit showing up as soon as SSE fell...he used to be on here frequently i thought. i wish i could remember who winners were.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well since SSE wasnt a board sponsor he no longer is a board rep....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
but i thought he was on here before SSE came about. maybe i was mistaken

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but i thought he was on here before SSE came about. maybe i was mistaken
To my knowledge, Ross Erstling was banned from AM twice prior to becoming a boardsponsor. He used to talk a lotta smack when he was younger.

jeff3vvv

Awards
cloging the toilet

I know this is a weird way to make a first post, but androgenerator had me sitting on the toilet about 3 hours a day fellas. I actually LOST almost 10 pounds, no ****. Excuse me, but I felt like I was dropping every ounce of water I had in me down though my ass. I had to quit after the 4th dose, thats only 2 days. Just thinking about 3 days was more than I could bare.

I guess it would make someone a good laxative....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a weird way to make a first post, but androgenerator had me sitting on the toilet about 3 hours a day fellas. I actually LOST almost 10 pounds, no ****. Excuse me, but I felt like I was dropping every ounce of water I had in me down though my ass. I had to quit after the 4th dose, thats only 2 days. Just thinking about 3 days was more than I could bare.

:toofunny: so its to be called the sh!ttingenerator?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

sounds like hypertrophy of the rectum

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

... more like yes ****