6-OXO Extreme help

redrobe69

Awards
Hello,

I'm 24, pretty decent weight for my height. Been working out for a while now just taking some protein and eating a lot, but I've reached a plateau. A friend recommended i up my testosterone levels so I could go work out more frequently so I've chosen this product. I did a search on it, but it appears to be fairly new and expensive so not many people have had experience with it.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this supplement, specifically with the dosage. Are there any side-effects, and do I need to know anything when I come off it? How long should it be taken for (I know it says 10 caps per day for 4 - 8 weeks, but I'd like to get a second opinion).

Your help is much appreciated.

SOI2

Awards
Hmmm, if you are not using for PCT purposes, just take 5 caps (300mg 6-oxo = 5 caps) every night before bed. When you get near the end of the bottle, taper so the last 5 days you take 4, 4, 2, 2, 2 (not really that crucial as 300mg 6-oxo is pretty mild).

Side effects - some. Mostly subtle. Will decrease your estrogen which may result in increased LDL, TG, CH, and decreased HDL. Nothing at your age that is too worrisome, esp if you take a few months off between using it.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
dont buy that just pick some DTH up..and watch urself transform:twisted:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
SOI2, what would be your recommended dosage while using 6-OXO in PCT?

Cash

Awards
6-oxo is one way to boost your test, but there's also tribulus/avena sativa/nettle root (cant remember exact name). but i'd recommend diesel test hardcore/trib test extreme, these seem to be the best/cheapest combination of these products, atleast that i have found. But if you do go for the 6-oxo go to www.houseofmuscle.com to buy it, he sells a 60 day supply at 500mg a day for 50$ i believe. (hope this is ok, not trying to advertise, its just the best deal for 6-oxo ive ever found)

SOI2

Awards
SOI2, what would be your recommended dosage while using 6-OXO in PCT?
I have tried it two ways (but ran about 4 times):

300/300/600/600 (ie ramping up)
and
600/600/300/300 (ramping down)

The more I read about hormonal status in PCT time frame, it seems to me that initially, there is so little test to convert to estro that smaller amounts of AI are needed. As PCT continues and endogenous test begins to increase the chances for conversion to estro are greater via aromatase. With that in mind, despite conventional ramp downs, I think a ramping up of AI is more beneficial and sound. Now SERMS are a different matter (Clomid being the largest effector of HTPA). A ramp down of SERM is sound (and is traditionally employed).

So bassically if using 6-oxo/AI in PCT, ramping up seems to be best IMO. After week 4 (600mg) consider a 1 week taper (500/400/300/200/100) just to return to baseline over a week vs stopping cold turkey.

Personally, I like to dose if all at night.

Good luck.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
yeah man get some DTHC or trib test ex. I you want to lower estrogen go with stoked by AI it 's a much better value.

jeff3vvv

Awards
6-oxo is one way to boost your test, but there's also tribulus/avena sativa/nettle root (cant remember exact name). but i'd recommend diesel test hardcore/trib test extreme, these seem to be the best/cheapest combination of these products, atleast that i have found. But if you do go for the 6-oxo go to www.houseofmuscle.com to buy it, he sells a 60 day supply at 500mg a day for 50$ i believe. (hope this is ok, not trying to advertise, its just the best deal for 6-oxo ive ever found)
I've bought 6OXO from house of muscle before also. I'm using Dermacrine with it right now. Its a good combo, you wont be disappointed.

I've never had a lot of luck with many OTC test boosters except these 2.