ReCreation of OCC ~ USP Labs ReCreate and Compliments (unsponsored)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

ReCreation of OCC ~ USP Labs ReCreate and Compliments (unsponsored)

USP Labs ReCreate
    ReCreate Write Up

Log Breakdown
    First off I want to run this log simply with ReCreate being the work horse that it is. It has come with a lot of positive feedback and to really see if it can produce I see no reason to enhance this by stacking supplement after supplement (** For the first 2 weeks it will be run completely solo to judge its effects. After this I will use RPM sparingly/to compliment ReCreate on days I have either cardio or just feel a little run down. I have used RPM in the past.)

This will be a 2 part log with part 1 being comprised of this thread and entirely the fat loss effects of ReCreate. Part 2 will come down the road (planning June 15) and will be a log of a massive LBM mass gain cycle (very high cals, AP, P-Slin, Powerfull (or the new TB if its out, or a combo,) ReCreate, and supporting supplements. ReCreate will be judged on its ability to prevent fat gain then if I have success here.

**Also note I will have been on ReCreate for 1 week on Sunday so intiial observations will be posted this Sunday.

Goals/Dosing
    Dosing will be 4 caps total a day. 2 caps 30 minutes prior to morning workouts on an emtpy stomach and 2 caps 6 hours later at 3 pm.

Goals:
    -Drop to 7-8% bf and preserve muscle.
    -Waist measurement at 30-31 in.

*As you will see in my current stats my body hold son to waist fat like no other. I have been cutting for nearly a month and have had great success overall but with little loss in my midsection. Hopefully ReCreate will expedite this process and help me break that wall.

Training/Nutrition
    My training and nutrition go hand in hand here. I am running a strict CKD (Cyclical Ketogenic Diet) and the essentials are as follows.
    -2550 calories per day (216 grams fat, 180 grams protein, 9grams carbs.) ~ this will drop lower as times goes on.

-Every 6th +7th day (Saturday and Sunday) I have a carbohydrate refeed day. This is not a "cheat" day and I consume 800 grams of healthy carbs on day 1 and 300-400 the next.

-Training consists of 3 cardio days and 3 lifting days (1 is a full lower body depletion, 1 is a full upper body depletion, and 1 is a full body complete depletion right before my carb up.)

Updates/Analysis
    -I will not be updating daily with what I think about every little feeling. Instead I will offer my thoughts and observations as I see fit (aiming for every 3 days or if I find something worth noting. Believe me I won't deprive you of info.)

-Weekly weigh ins, weekly measurement updates, and weekly large scale observations.

What I will be Juding:
    -Thermogenic effects
    -Appetite control
    -Instant "willpower"
    -Any energy boosting effects (it has been noted that ReCreate is not marketed as an energy booster. However I will watch for this.)
    -Mood Elevation (this has caught me eye. By increasing hypothalamic ATP ReCreate can boost mood. If I note this I will be very happy from a standpoint of overall health benefits from that ability.)
    -Increased "trouble area" fat loss.
    -Overall fat loss/speed of occurrence

Final Info
    -I purchased 3 bottles of ReCreate in the inner circle release (from an economic standpoint since it was cheaper this way. I am not biased towards it success what so ever and will judge it according to my results.
    -I was not planning on logging this (was going to just hold off until the big gainer and just run this to myself) but Dexterium is sending me some extra ReCreate from a facebook contest. I will use the extra bottle to use for my future LBM stack.

-For all of you thinking about ReCreate and its claims, I hope to provide you accurate information through as stated above making ReCreate the work horse of this log.

No ladies and gentleman its time to get to 7%!

Last edited by OCCFan023; 04-20-2008 at 12:16 PM.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Pre ReCreate Before and After Pictures

Last edited by OCCFan023; 05-13-2008 at 11:48 AM.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Reserved for weekly updates + Final Review

Week 1 Observations
    *note weigh in update will come next Saturday morning due to change of carb ups.

Overall enjoying ReCreate thus far into the journey. I have to admit from the amount of high praising reviews of ReCreate I was very excited to begin use (Saturday April 12). Heres what I have noted as of 1 week in:

-Thermogenic effect is extremely pronounced when I dose the 2 caps prior to aerobic workouts (my cardio days that consist of 3 mile runs at a heart rate of 65% max or 130 bpm.) On day 1 I sweated the most I have ever noted in my entire fitness "career". Although to a much lesser degree, on my anaerobic workout days a thermo effect was still noticed along with a slightly elevated heart rate during lifts. As the week went on I noticed a tapering off of the extreme thermo/sweating effect that I noticed so profoundly on day 1. I noticed less increases in internal temperature during exercise and noted no increase in internal temperature when dosing ReCreate in the afternoon without any exercise to follow. Water intake has increased from an already high intake (my bodies response to increase metabolic functions during fat burning or just from increased sweating, idk)

-Appetite has been blunted to some degree but I have been feeling full on the CKD due to the very high fat content. I do feel satisfied a little longer on it but nothing too major. No desire for any "junk" food really and I am sugar junkie so that is always good. I will report back on ReCreate's ability to blunt appetite as I will be dropping my calories by 250 this upcoming week and thats not going to be fun.

-Mood/Focus has been good all week. After dosing on an emtpy stomach in the morning, as I drive to the gym I feel in tuned with everything around me to an above average degree. I also just feel a little bit more satisfied with how my cut is progressing and a little more out going. I assume this either from the caffeine and its slight stim attributes of a boost in hypothalamic ATP or both. Lets see if ReCreate can keep me feeling good as I embark on low cals.

-Energy has been clean and beneficial for myself. I was probably expecting a little bit too much of an energy boost but really like where ReCreate ranks on that front. A smooth non insane jolt of jittery energy is what you should expect from it. Like noted above I think the caffeine has its hand in my sense of focus and readiness that I feel on the way to the gym. If you want something to give you a big extra boost in the form of energy I suggest looking into a stack with ReCreate and something marketed as an energy booster instead of purely a fat loss agent.

Fat Loss
    Will have to wait until next Saturday

Week 2 Review/Observations

First off want to note that I have dropped calories to 2100 per day (2300 on leg day) and have "sandwiched" carbs around my training with the help of AP. I am also on a more traditional training split that I am glad I have decided to start back up.

On to ReCreate

Week 2 feels like the effects have been amplified to some degree in certain areas of use.

Appetite suppression seems to be on par with week 1. Although I will have to wait to see what happens with 2100 calories (lowest I have been on in over a year) I am optimistic the blunting of hunger felt the past weeks will not diminish. Despite overall feeling of fullness (and also the addition of carbs) I find I still do just want to go ahead and binge on carbs (not junk food just healthy carbs that I eat during bulking phases.) Hasn't hindered my goals and I haven't slipped up at all, but personally haven't seen too much of the reduction in the desire to eat foods outside of my diet.

Thermogenic effect has become even more pronounced when dosing before physical activity. I am sweating to a whole different degree during cardio and notice definite increases in both body temperature and sweating while hitting the weights. Despite increased internal temperature and sweat I don't sit during the day at a higher temperature (both good and bad ~ don't mind not feeling hot all day but would like to feel as if I am feeling the thermo effect without the presence of physical activity) and also am noticing no ill effects on skin cleanliness.

Mood/energy has been great. I have added in a 200mg dose of caffeine with each 2 pill dose of ReCreate which has definitely added to some CNS stimulation and thus a mood enhancing effect, but ReCreate remains beneficial right alongside with it. Caffeine supplementation along side ReCreate (the 200mg on top of the 150mg in ReCreate) really has me focused and busting my rear end in the gym.

Fat loss although purely mirror oriented at this point in time (again don't have access to my scale/tape at the moment) but am noticing fat loss. My upper abs are becomming more defined and my quads continue to shred up. Real trouble areas for me (lower abs and love handels) have yet to see manjor improvement but hopefully with the decrease in cals and back to my training preference I will soon see a 32 inch waist on the horizon.

ReCreate 4 Week Final Review/Thoughts

Alright ladies and gents let me preface by saying that this was an unusual log. I typically like to log daily stats and weight sin the gym but felt it better to leave this to more long term results. I will be attaching an image of myself after 4 weeks of ReCreate along with my thoughts/feelings on the product and future plans. Here we go.

Ratings
    Fat Loss: 9/10
    Muscle Preservation: 9/10
    Appetite Control: 8/10
    Mood:8/10
    Energy: 5/10**
    Thermo Feelings: 9.25/10
    Recorded Overall on Product: 48.25/60 or 8.04/10

**Because I had expectations of increased energy solely from ReCreate I added this stat category. However as myself and many realized ReCreate isn't and never really was marketed as a direct energy boosting supplement but rather a fat loss product (yes there is a difference). In light of this I am making an executive decision based on my results (fat loss) and expectations.
    Total Rating of ReCreate: 9/10.

Fat Loss
    As you can see from my pictures I achieved sufficient fat loss in my midsection for me to warrant using this product in the future. With no increase in overall cardio and only a slight 200 cal decrease during week 4 (with a couple of failed diet days thrown in there as well) I am extremely pleased with the results. I have an above average difficulty in loosing fat in the typical male problem areas (handles, lower abs, obliques) and have seen fat loss in those areas over the course of the past 4 weeks. I can't really pin point what has helped me in this venture but my most logical guess is the cortisol control (my body does not like low calories and I bust my ass both with the weights and cardio which amounts to cortisol being a problem for me).

Appetite Control
    Some users are reporting complete appetite suppression while on ReCreate. Personally I benefited from it and did see some degree of control but not to the point of not wanting to eat above my planned caloric intake. Most notably during the last week (week 4 after the drop in cals) I noticed my body really crying out for added calories (I have a ferocious appetite as well). I can say that for myself the appetite suppressing properties diminished a tad as the weeks went on but never to the point of not being felt. Whether or not that was my body adapting to ReCreate's mechanisms of action or just my body hating me for the lowest calories I have been on in over a year I can't say unfortunately.

Overall Cliff Notes
    -Noticed an insane amount of thermogenic effects during first week of use. As the weeks went on I noticed a decreasing effect especially during strictly lifting sessions.

-Appetite control was present throughout but again as I decreased my calories I noticed it taper of a tad.

-Mood was always great. I never had the "damn I hate cutting screw life" mentality that can so easily come from restriction calories. This cut was way to manageable lol (thats saying something).

-From noted fat loss in trouble areas I like to attribute ReCreate's ability to manage cortisol for helping me with this.

-Overall: I highly recommend this product in conjunction with your fat loss plans. I can;t see any instance where ReCreate being apart of your arsenal would be a waste.

Future Plans
    -Well as you can see from my pictures I didn't get down to the 8% I wanted (although I will be using ReCretea for probably another 1.5-2 weeks and if I can get my hands on some Napalm I will throw that in there.

-Despite being lean I definitely have some fat to loose but I may just try and finish it off with the above and then recomp a tad (slight cal deficit ~ probably like 3000) before my big USP LBM stack.

-On July 1 (tentative but probable) I will stack and log (this log will be updated very oftern with gym sessions, feelings, strength, etc so keep an eye out for it) USP Labs Powerfull, Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, and ReCreate (and mabe some other goodies) in an attempt to really pile on some LBM. More info to come on that later .

Last edited by OCCFan023; 05-13-2008 at 11:47 AM.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck with the product bro, looks very promising.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

will be nice to see an objective look
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

sub...sizzelly.....scribble... .dibble....do........dizzel.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Waiting on those before pictures subbed
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I can already tell you what this thread needs...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

OCC I'll be following along, but this will be my only post so I don't crowd up your log. Good luck, and it looks like you've got the diet and workout figured out so the fat loss should be quite something
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

You can always use more cowbell lol
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Update: I will be posting up the pictures on Sunday (camera is not with me at the moment.) Stats will be posted along with the pictures.

I also want to add that nothing diet or training wise (including cal level) were changed around the time of starting ReCreate. Everything had been kept the same prior so any changes will be from my hard ass work in the gym and the ReCreate.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Im in!
  13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Im in broham tear it up!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

In, waiting to here some objective reviews
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys heres a quick update.

Pictures:
    -As you can see I suck at posing so bear with me. Also yes I know I will be tan once summer gets here! Furthermore in my up coming bulk I will be focusing hard on bringing up my back and forearms so again bear with there under development.

-Also you can see that I am somewhat lean on the extremities but my mid section still is holding onto unwanted fat (hour glass bs has been reduced but still remains a little.)

Training/Nutrition Updated
    -I am a little worried about over training. I have been training full on no rest days (either cardio or weights) for the past 40 days. I think I may be exhibiting some early symptoms of over training which is the last thing I want. At the moment I am having trouble falling asleep (I am going to take my ReCreate dose 1 hour early to see if it is the culprit ~ will address this later) and seem to be having some nagging random injuries (maybe a stress fracture in my right ankle). Both are symptoms of over training syndrome so starting tomorrow I will be monitoring my HR upon waking.

-To combat this (and also aid in fat loss) I will be doing two carb up days (Saturday and Sunday) to one give my body a day of rest and also aid in my weight training. This will no effect the results from ReCreate in terms of fat loss since if anything a second carb day/ a day off would limit fat loss a bit.

-Also CKD programs often suggest double carb up day but I chose 1 from day 1. This will give me needed rest, and also a day where I can play tennis/other activities I want to on my day off without fear of muscle loss.

My 1 week notes/observations will be posted up later today.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Week 1 Observations
    *note weigh in update will come next Saturday morning due to change of carb ups.

Overall enjoying ReCreate thus far into the journey. I have to admit from the amount of high praising reviews of ReCreate I was very excited to begin use (Saturday April 12). Heres what I have noted as of 1 week in:

-Thermogenic effect is extremely pronounced when I dose the 2 caps prior to aerobic workouts (my cardio days that consist of 3 mile runs at a heart rate of 65% max or 130 bpm.) On day 1 I sweated the most I have ever noted in my entire fitness "career". Although to a much lesser degree, on my anaerobic workout days a thermo effect was still noticed along with a slightly elevated heart rate during lifts. As the week went on I noticed a tapering off of the extreme thermo/sweating effect that I noticed so profoundly on day 1. I noticed less increases in internal temperature during exercise and noted no increase in internal temperature when dosing ReCreate in the afternoon without any exercise to follow. Water intake has increased from an already high intake (my bodies response to increase metabolic functions during fat burning or just from increased sweating, idk)

-Appetite has been blunted to some degree but I have been feeling full on the CKD due to the very high fat content. I do feel satisfied a little longer on it but nothing too major. No desire for any "junk" food really and I am sugar junkie so that is always good. I will report back on ReCreate's ability to blunt appetite as I will be dropping my calories by 250 this upcoming week and thats not going to be fun.

-Mood/Focus has been good all week. After dosing on an emtpy stomach in the morning, as I drive to the gym I feel in tuned with everything around me to an above average degree. I also just feel a little bit more satisfied with how my cut is progressing and a little more out going. I assume this either from the caffeine and its slight stim attributes of a boost in hypothalamic ATP or both. Lets see if ReCreate can keep me feeling good as I embark on low cals.

-Energy has been clean and beneficial for myself. I was probably expecting a little bit too much of an energy boost but really like where ReCreate ranks on that front. A smooth non insane jolt of jittery energy is what you should expect from it. Like noted above I think the caffeine has its hand in my sense of focus and readiness that I feel on the way to the gym. If you want something to give you a big extra boost in the form of energy I suggest looking into a stack with ReCreate and something marketed as an energy booster instead of purely a fat loss agent.

Fat Loss
    Will have to wait until next Saturday
  17. $Money$
    Answers

Im confused as to why you are cutting...

If it is because of the little bit of fat you hold around your waist, then they have very effective topical products for that. Im not trying to offend you when I say this, but I really dont think you should be cutting at your size right now. However if your goal is to have the marathon runner look when your cut is complete, then by all means you are on the right path. If you are striving for more of the "beach" body or more of a bodybuilder look, which I assume you are, then Id say hold off on the food deprevation period and begin to eat above maintence. You should be able to add a solid ~10 lbs before summer which would look better on your frame. Im not saying get fat, of course keeping cardio in your routine should be standard for keeping lean through this period.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dertynasty View Post
    Im confused as to why you are cutting...

If it is because of the little bit of fat you hold around your waist, then they have very effective topical products for that. Im not trying to offend you when I say this, but I really dont think you should be cutting at your size right now. However if your goal is to have the marathon runner look when your cut is complete, then by all means you are on the right path. If you are striving for more of the "beach" body or more of a bodybuilder look, which I assume you are, then Id say hold off on the food deprevation period and begin to eat above maintence. You should be able to add a solid ~10 lbs before summer which would look better on your frame. Im not saying get fat, of course keeping cardio in your routine should be standard for keeping lean through this period.
    Believe me man every day I tell myself to stop cutting and to just try to lean bulk from here. I got hurt recently and lost a a lot of weight which is partly due to the very lean appearance at the moment.

I would lean bulk but I am determined to get to atleast 8% so I can bulk like crazy (time wise not gain everything at once wise) and plan on getting back as much muscle and then some. Last thing on earth I want is just the runner look and I am hoping I can avoid that, which I think I will be able to. Just got to get that mid section fat off. Then its game on (June 15 hopefully)
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

*Rings the cowbells*

Do you know your current BF%? I'm no expert, but I've been all over the map and I'd say you look around 10-11%ish with just less-trained abs.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I was hoping it was 10-11% but I am no expert. Yea man my abs took a huge beating when I had to stop doing deads because of a really bad L-5 disc herniation and a couple bulging at L-4 and L-5 (I am still dealing with this and hoping one day to do deads again.)

I'm hoping they pop out more once I shred the stomach fat off (It really is the last spot I ever see change and is really quite aggravating.)
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Little bit of an update. I decided to take yesterday and today off and carb up to help with the signs of over training I was experiencing. Typically its recommended to take a week off and make 70% of you caloric intake carbohydrates to combat it but I am not about to take a week off and I wasn't really that far into it.

However I really enjoyed myself today and feel absolutely refreshed and great. All my carb sources have been clean and tasted splendid! However the thing that has me really feeling great was I was able to play 2 hours and 45 minuets of pure tennis singles with my friend without worry of muscle loss or anything else but playing. Not only did it provide some cardio (guessing 1500-2000 cals) but overall just mentally made me feel great (along with the fact that my back felt great and the nagging stress fracture feeling in my ankle was non existent.)

I kept up with my ReCreate today as well (actually took second dose 30 min prior to tennis today).

Tomorrow will begin my lowered calorie intake (2353 cals, 186g Fat, 166g Pro, 9g Carb). Should keep me at about 500-700 below maintenance.

I am also going to be going the next two weeks without a carb up (want to see how this works). So essentially no carbs until May 3 and 4 (and this is if I can drag myself away from playing GTA 4).

Weekly measurements to come this Saturday.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Incredible detail. I will be following...as much as i can... good luck
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I am also going to be going the next two weeks without a carb up (want to see how this works). So essentially no carbs until May 3 and 4 (and this is if I can drag myself away from playing GTA 4).
    I forgot that's coming out soon. At least when you're playing that you won't be concerned with eating. Silver lining?
    WHITE WHALE!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Well unfortunately my mom already threw my scale into a box somewhere (getting ready to move into a temp house for the summer then again to a new house) so I can't weigh in. I am just going to base my reviews on feelings/mirror thoughts and save the final update for all fat loss (which I have been noting in the mirror already ~ more on that later.)

I am also ditching the CKD and going to a low cal diet with harder training and carbs sandwiched around my training (with 1 AP prior to training meal.)

Week 2 observations to come tonight/tomorrow morning (tonight if I feel up to it).
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Week 2 Review/Observations

First off want to note that I have dropped calories to 2100 per day (2300 on leg day) and have "sandwiched" carbs around my training with the help of AP. I am also on a more traditional training split that I am glad I have decided to start back up.

On to ReCreate

Week 2 feels like the effects have been amplified to some degree in certain areas of use.

Appetite suppression seems to be on par with week 1. Although I will have to wait to see what happens with 2100 calories (lowest I have been on in over a year) I am optimistic the blunting of hunger felt the past weeks will not diminish. Despite overall feeling of fullness (and also the addition of carbs) I find I still do just want to go ahead and binge on carbs (not junk food just healthy carbs that I eat during bulking phases.) Hasn't hindered my goals and I haven't slipped up at all, but personally haven't seen too much of the reduction in the desire to eat foods outside of my diet.

Thermogenic effect has become even more pronounced when dosing before physical activity. I am sweating to a whole different degree during cardio and notice definite increases in both body temperature and sweating while hitting the weights. Despite increased internal temperature and sweat I don't sit during the day at a higher temperature (both good and bad ~ don't mind not feeling hot all day but would like to feel as if I am feeling the thermo effect without the presence of physical activity) and also am noticing no ill effects on skin cleanliness.

Mood/energy has been great. I have added in a 200mg dose of caffeine with each 2 pill dose of ReCreate which has definitely added to some CNS stimulation and thus a mood enhancing effect, but ReCreate remains beneficial right alongside with it. Caffeine supplementation along side ReCreate (the 200mg on top of the 150mg in ReCreate) really has me focused and busting my rear end in the gym.

Fat loss although purely mirror oriented at this point in time (again don't have access to my scale/tape at the moment) but am noticing fat loss. My upper abs are becomming more defined and my quads continue to shred up. Real trouble areas for me (lower abs and love handels) have yet to see manjor improvement but hopefully with the decrease in cals and back to my training preference I will soon see a 32 inch waist on the horizon.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Nice 2 week review, how soon you think you can get on a scale or get a bf% check.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Nice 2 week review, how soon you think you can get on a scale or get a bf% check.
    Hoping by this weekend or early next week. I am not 100% when I will be in the temp house and unpacked. I will let ya know though.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

ReCreate 4 Week Final Review/Thoughts

Alright ladies and gents let me preface by saying that this was an unusual log. I typically like to log daily stats and weight sin the gym but felt it better to leave this to more long term results. I will be attaching an image of myself after 4 weeks of ReCreate along with my thoughts/feelings on the product and future plans. Here we go.

Ratings
    Fat Loss: 9/10
    Muscle Preservation: 9/10
    Appetite Control: 8/10
    Mood:8/10
    Energy: 5/10**
    Thermo Feelings: 9.25/10
    Recorded Overall on Product: 48.25/60 or 8.04/10

**Because I had expectations of increased energy solely from ReCreate I added this stat category. However as myself and many realized ReCreate isn't and never really was marketed as a direct energy boosting supplement but rather a fat loss product (yes there is a difference). In light of this I am making an executive decision based on my results (fat loss) and expectations.
    Total Rating of ReCreate: 9/10.

Fat Loss
    As you can see from my pictures I achieved sufficient fat loss in my midsection for me to warrant using this product in the future. With no increase in overall cardio and only a slight 200 cal decrease during week 4 (with a couple of failed diet days thrown in there as well) I am extremely pleased with the results. I have an above average difficulty in loosing fat in the typical male problem areas (handles, lower abs, obliques) and have seen fat loss in those areas over the course of the past 4 weeks. I can't really pin point what has helped me in this venture but my most logical guess is the cortisol control (my body does not like low calories and I bust my ass both with the weights and cardio which amounts to cortisol being a problem for me).

Appetite Control
    Some users are reporting complete appetite suppression while on ReCreate. Personally I benefited from it and did see some degree of control but not to the point of not wanting to eat above my planned caloric intake. Most notably during the last week (week 4 after the drop in cals) I noticed my body really crying out for added calories (I have a ferocious appetite as well). I can say that for myself the appetite suppressing properties diminished a tad as the weeks went on but never to the point of not being felt. Whether or not that was my body adapting to ReCreate's mechanisms of action or just my body hating me for the lowest calories I have been on in over a year I can't say unfortunately.

Overall Cliff Notes
    -Noticed an insane amount of thermogenic effects during first week of use. As the weeks went on I noticed a decreasing effect especially during strictly lifting sessions.

-Appetite control was present throughout but again as I decreased my calories I noticed it taper of a tad.

-Mood was always great. I never had the "damn I hate cutting screw life" mentality that can so easily come from restriction calories. This cut was way to manageable lol (thats saying something).

-From noted fat loss in trouble areas I like to attribute ReCreate's ability to manage cortisol for helping me with this.

-Overall: I highly recommend this product in conjunction with your fat loss plans. I can;t see any instance where ReCreate being apart of your arsenal would be a waste.

Future Plans
    -Well as you can see from my pictures I didn't get down to the 8% I wanted (although I will be using ReCretea for probably another 1.5-2 weeks and if I can get my hands on some Napalm I will throw that in there.

-Despite being lean I definitely have some fat to loose but I may just try and finish it off with the above and then recomp a tad (slight cal deficit ~ probably like 3000) before my big USP LBM stack.

-On July 1 (tentative but probable) I will stack and log (this log will be updated very oftern with gym sessions, feelings, strength, etc so keep an eye out for it) USP Labs Powerfull, Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, and ReCreate (and mabe some other goodies) in an attempt to really pile on some LBM. More info to come on that later .

29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

nice work man! midsection looks a lot more cut. Can see some striations in your delts as well.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. unsponsored prime and powerfull by usp labs
    By Brucetheduck in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 11:19 AM
  2. My Controlled Labs STack Review/Log (unsponsored)
    By wrkn4bigrmusles in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 11:54 AM
  3. Mankos excited to Recreate.. an unsponsored log
    By Manko Oyaji in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:29 PM