TrIpDoG's TribTest Extreme(mega dosed), Incarnate, and Ready 4 War

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Diesel asked me to help him get the dosing protocol on point. So I will be mega-dosing 8 caps of TribTest Extreme to see how it varies from the standard dose of 4-5. I will run 3 bottles at this dose.

I am adding Incarnate at 6 caps a day as the bottles recommends. I wanted to add this to help ease some joint issues I have lately, and I have always been a fan of Beta Alanine.

Pre workout I will be taking Ready 4 War at 5 caps. I was using this with Leviathan Reloaded (half the dose of each 2 leviathan, 2-3 ready 4 war) I LOVE that combo, but for this log I will just run R4W at 5 caps preworkout, and before work.

Start weight is 190

I just finished 22 days of 3-AD and can't say I feel shutdown, so this is not really like a pct log.

Today starts day 1

I will run the products as so...

TribTest Extreme- 8 caps (3/3/2)

Incarnate- 6 caps (3/3)

Ready 4 War- 5 caps (preworkout)

I will try to post any effects I experience throughout this adventure, and give solid feedback.

~TripTastic

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the new and improved megadose 2.0 log!

do what you do!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, subbed.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the highest you will have run r4w?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Is this test boster by the same people as DTH? Either way have fun man should be good.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed Tripster!! Looking forward to insightful new log! Let us have the skinny, minny!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this test boster by the same people as DTH? Either way have fun man should be good.
It's the same source. Good man Chuck Diesel!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes,

Tribulus Terrestris (min. 60% Saponins)
Nettle Root (min.95%3,4Divanillyltetrahydrofuran)Tribulus Terrestris(min 20% Protodiscin)
Epimedium (Horny Goat weed), Panax Ginseng, Cnidium Monnieri, Bioperine

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the highest you will have run r4w?
Like I posted I was combining r4w with Leviathan(siiiicccckkkk combo), As a standalone I usually took 4. I have a good tolerance to stimms though. I love this stuff!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro give it hell! I plan on trying trib test extreme along with some DTH down the road once im fully done with Primal Male.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in bro give it hell! I plan on trying trib test extreme along with some DTH down the road once im fully done with Primal Male.
That must be one hell of a stack. I plan to try that myself one magical day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That must be one hell of a stack. I plan to try that myself one magical day.

So far nothing on the primal male but its only been about a week so i dont expect nething, but since you ran DTH and ur now running the trib test extreme ive gotten a good look at what it can do and i plan on gettin me some!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I didnt know this biach was up. Yeah 3/3/2 on TTE might be the lick.

With the current 20% off price its about as much as DTH at NP.

I might do a 160ct TTE bottle to support this 8/day dosage but then it would go up in price so we will see.

sub....

I just had a powerlifter who did 8/day a month or so ago and was going ape sht about it.

One day imma do some product trade out with you guys at PAL and run DTH with mega dose paravol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt know this biach was up. Yeah 3/3/2 on TTE might be the lick.

With the current 20% off price its about as much as DTH at NP.

I might do a 160ct TTE bottle to support this 8/day dosage but then it would go up in price so we will see.

sub....

I just had a powerlifter who did 8/day a month or so ago and was going ape sht about it.
Hey bro i just bought a bottle of TTE if you want ill thro up a log and run it at 8 a day and ill just grab another bottle of it, so you have multiple feedback.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro i just bought a bottle of TTE if you want ill thro up a log and run it at 8 a day and ill just grab another bottle of it, so you have multiple feedback.
DOIT!!!:hammer:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think im going to! :djparty:
Thinking is for the weak, real men act on impulses.

~Tripdog

LOL thats almost signature stuff right there.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
double sub to the both of you

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The loyal brother support has arrived. Good luck with this red man!

:bow28:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Trip, what are your goals during this run with Diesel?
And what other products have you used with Nettle Root in it?
I've been reading the litature about Nettle and find it interesting. I am going to follow your log and note any points that may arise, be it beneficial or not.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trip, what are your goals during this run with Diesel?
And what other products have you used with Nettle Root in it?
I've been reading the litature about Nettle and find it interesting. I am going to follow your log and note any points that may arise, be it beneficial or not.
I used the old activate/designer supplements, and bought 50 grams of bulk from nutra. Keeping SHBG down makes a BIG difference as to how much test is actually active. Paravol has neetle in it as well.

My "goals" are to better myself...that is always my goal. I love to try new things and see how they impact my standard routine. Using something different gives me a sense of refreshment, and it's good to explore all areas...to see what works for you as a person.

Good question though, and thanks for the interest.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
This is a very solid product depending on the doses in it....

Trip ya need to hit me up on aim or mspace, you ginger. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Count me in Tripster!

I'm subbed bud. Should be another great log to follow!

Cheers! :cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
for sure, go 3/3/2 with me coming out with new stuff and product changes all the time, when people do unsponsored logs they are top on my list for new product sponsored logs for buying our products and logging them.

link us up to it when its up and rolling.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
trip you slob you're at it again?? send me that polar heart rate monitor for teaching you how to be cool!

good luck with the log, trib test does look good. i've still got an unopened bottle of dthc i'm gonna use on my next pct, i might just add in the trib too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for sure, go 3/3/2 with me coming out with new stuff and product changes all the time, when people do unsponsored logs they are top on my list for new product sponsored logs for buying our products and logging them.

link us up to it when its up and rolling.

No doubt i should be getting the product in from nutra around tuesday or so. Ill throw the link up here once i get it in.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

TribTest (3/3/2)
Incarnate (3/3)
Ready 4 War (4 preworkout)

Well I decided to hit the gym before work today, I usually don't do that......sick workout. I haven't lifted sence monday, so I tore it up for almost 2 hours... UGH!!!:aargh:

I am going to keep it at 4 ready 4 war preworkout, and 1 mid workout.

I take Incarnate pre, and post workout as this is the best time to utilize it. TribTest I will take morning, preworkout/work, and last dose is evening.

I usually take all pills with fish oil, just something I do.

I always take coQ-10,milk thistle, and Na-rala everyday for antioxidant health.

I take Gaba, and melatonin before bed.

Diet is always clean, low saturated fat, low sodium, high protein, low sugar, moderate good carbs, and good fats, lots of water, and skim milk.

~Triprizzle out......

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
TribTest (3/3/2)
Incarnate (3/3)

Well I decided to hit the gym before work today, I usually don't do that......sick workout. I haven't lifted sence monday, so I tore it up for almost 2 hours... UGH!!!:aargh:

I take Incarnate pre, and post workout as this is the best time to utilize it. TribTest I will take morning, preworkout/work, and last dose is evening.

Diet is always clean, low saturated fat, low sodium, high protein, low sugar, moderate good carbs, and good fats, lots of water, and skim milk.

~Triprizzle out......
thats actually good to do (with fish oil) because the oil will help the absorbtion of things like vinpocetine and other fat. sol. supplements.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TribTest (3/3/2)
Incarnate (3/3)

~Triprizzle out......

Nice work my friend. Ive been thinking about trying the fish oil idea, myself.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and your NA-RALA! :D Subscribed, bud!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and your NA-RALA! :D Subscribed, bud!
It has a un-human taste, but I live by that stuff. I'm HUGE into antioxidant support. I also take bullsh*t ala with every meal....it's cost efficient. The synergy between coQ-10, and na-rala is unreal..(they protect eachother, and make the other more usefull)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...It has a un-human taste, but I live by that stuff. I'm HUGE into antioxidant support. I also take bullsh*t ala with every meal....it's cost efficient. The synergy between coQ-10, and na-rala is unreal..(they protect eachother, and make the other more usefull)
I agree with you on the synergy. Lipoic acid is not only a universal anti-oxidant, but is also known to recycle other antioxidants.

How about capping NA-RALA to take care of the "un-human" taste?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with you on the synergy. Lipoic acid is not only a universal anti-oxidant, but is also known to recycle other antioxidants.

How about capping NA-RALA to take care of the "un-human" taste?
I just take it, I don't complain about most bulk powders, but na-rala it's just rough. It in no way mixes with water...lol. So I just toss the powder in my mouth. yea, i'm a soldier......lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just take it, I don't complain about most bulk powders, but na-rala it's just rough. It in no way mixes with water...lol. So I just toss the powder in my mouth. yea, i'm a soldier......lol
You got some grande bolas, Trip. And no, Im not hitting on you.:p

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Trib Test 3/3/2
Incarnate 3/3
R4W 4/1

Today was a mostly cardio day. Now that the weather is getting nice again (new hampshire has some nasty ass winters) I want to incorporate cardio more. I hit the treadmill for some sprints, then did a few lifts for fun, and last elliptical for 25 mins(steady pace)

I have to say nettle root is a very interesting compound, and is a must with any test booster. I had great results with DTH without nettle root, but I can't imagine the synergy they probably have together. Anyone use them together before?

~TripNa$tY

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is nettle root ActivaTe ?

I stacked the old version of Diesel Test 2010 with 6 capsules of ActivaTe (old version as well).

This was about a year ago. It worked pretty damn well.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I stacked the old version of Diesel Test 2010 with 6 capsules of ActivaTe (old version as well).

Yea man, ActivaTe was just nettle. That got the ball rolling for new things to come.

Speed321

Awards
hey trip if u compared RPM to R4W, how are they similar yet different? thx and srry for the hijack

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Nettle is nettle, but there is an active (well a few actives) in nettle that about 10 years ago or so were found to bind to SHBG and free up test. The original activate contained nettle standardized for this active and the new one does also. The nettle in Trib Test extreme is standardized for the same active (that they sell under the name Davimil or whatever they call it).

With 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (the most potent SHBG active in nettle), you have to take the right dose because it either works or it doesnt work, there is no med. to great results. It also takes a while to build up.

TTE write up:

Trib Test™ has been upgraded with a premium exact of Nettle Root (minimum 95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran), a potent extract Horny Goat Weed (standardized for a minimum 60% Icariins) and a powerful extract of Panax Ginseng. Trib Test Extreme is formulated to increase total testosterone AND free testosterone and is the only herbal test booster currently available that combines Nettle standardized for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and Tribulus standardized for a minimum of 20% Protodioscin.

As you may know 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is one of many actives in Nettle Root shown to bind extremely well to SHBG in several studies, effectively producing higher free testosterone levels. This powerful Nettle Extract combined with a quality tribulus extract gives you a 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran product that will naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone, not only free test levels like other 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran products. A powerful high Icariin extract of Horny Goat Weed and Panax Ginseng is included to further raise testosterone levels and provide a 1-2 punch for a huge increase in libido (sex drive).

Right now you can get the TTE/R4W combo at NP for like $46.99 which is a good stack to use if you like those energy product/test or HGW stacks.