TrIpDoG's TribTest Extreme(mega dosed), Incarnate, and Ready 4 War

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    very much beats snow IMO
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum


  2. dude, you guys don't know weird weather til you live in STL for a year. it could be 80 degrees one day, then snowing and in the 20s the next, NO JOKE! sh1t, this morning i woke up to a, get this, ****ING EARTHQUAKE!! not a big one, only like 2.6 on the Richter Scale or whatever but c'mon, STL.... EARTHQUAKES????? its like, the 6th one in a month!!!!!!! wtf. pretty wild stuff to hear the earth rumbling over the hills then get to your house and shake the walls and sh1t!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    dude, you guys don't know weird weather til you live in STL for a year. it could be 80 degrees one day, then snowing and in the 20s the next, NO JOKE! sh1t, this morning i woke up to a, get this, ****ING EARTHQUAKE!! not a big one, only like 2.6 on the Richter Scale or whatever but c'mon, STL.... EARTHQUAKES????? its like, the 6th one in a month!!!!!!! wtf. pretty wild stuff to hear the earth rumbling over the hills then get to your house and shake the walls and sh1t!
    what is stl?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    what is stl?
    I think he means nebraska.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I think he means nebraska.
    I'm pretty sure he doesnt.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Yeah trip's coming back down here to Florida, actually not 2 far from where I live, but Im going back to Chicago in a month....my home town......2 damn hot here in the south......with 2 many bugs......but love the beach being so close.
    you guys in florida can laugh at the rest of us all yr while we suffer the elements.

    ......but then hurricane season comes.....and payback is a b!tch!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    you guys in florida can laugh at the rest of us all yr while we suffer the elements.

    ......but then hurricane season comes.....and payback is a b!tch!
    Honestly hank, i'd take that chance every year to have what florida has to offer year-round. We had one bad year in 2004 with hurricanes in recent times, other than that smooth sailing. I like the fact that i can leave on a cruise at anytime with only a 30 minute drive from here. You can't beat the weather here, it's freakin' unreal.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Days 18,19


    TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4w 2/2

    Both were days off from training, actually I did a mild home workout yesterday. ANyway tomorrow is game time and I can't fukcin wait. Everyday I wake up and know it's a gym day there is a certain hop in my step that I can't explain. I live to train and make it like a full time job in every aspect. Just something I always loved sence I can remember.

    Recovery is great, and been eating my bodyweight lately.

    Keep it gangsta,

    ~T-rip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  9. Trip, how's the Incarnate helping your bicep situation out?
    And yes I will, "keep it gangsta!"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4w 2/2

    Both were days off from training, actually I did a mild home workout yesterday. ANyway tomorrow is game time and I can't fukcin wait. Everyday I wake up and know it's a gym day there is a certain hop in my step that I can't explain. I live to train and make it like a full time job in every aspect. Just something I always loved sence I can remember.

    Recovery is great, and been eating my bodyweight lately.

    Keep it gangsta,

    ~T-rip
    How are you goin' to "Keep it gangsta" when you don't even have GTA4?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. GTA4? I'm not digging it as much as the previous ones. I have not even found a hooker yet... Whoa, that sounds wrong!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    How are you goin' to keep it gangsta when you don't even have GTA4?
    I'm not really into video games much lately.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Trip, how's the Incarnate helping your bicep situation out?
    And yes I will, "keep it gangsta!"
    It's kinda an on-going injury that never really heals.... effin sucks.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I'm not really into video games much lately.
    Well that's not the trip i know......

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  15. Are you going to get it checked out? The last thing you need is to rupture that bad boy. 8-10 months of recovery puts a damper in overall progress.
    I hope it heals up, though. Hmmmm, maybe some good ol' peptides can help.
    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    It's kinda an on-going injury that never really heals.... effin sucks.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Are you going to get it checked out? The last thing you need is to rupture that bad boy. 8-10 months of recovery puts a damper in overall progress.
    I hope it heals up, though. Hmmmm, maybe some good ol' peptides can help.
    I hurt it once before helping fukcin trauma move out of his 3rd floor appartment back in 2004....it healed after like 5 months. Thats the point of the peptides to help aid the recovery, and add a little extra buff to this here.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  17. Are you going to log/journal your Peptide ride?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Are you going to log/journal your Peptide ride?
    Prolly not, I can't give away all my secrets...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Everyday I wake up and know it's a gym day there is a certain hop in my step that I can't explain. I live to train and make it like a full time job in every aspect.
    When I quit abusing drugs and alcohol about 7 years ago I became the same way. This is one sport that I can apply all the old energy...."to productive"


    Mouth For War

    Revenge
    I'm screaming revenge again
    Wrong
    I've been wrong for far too long
    Been constantly so frustrated
    I've moved mountains with less
    When I channel my hate to productive
    I don't find it hard to impress

    Bones in traction
    Hands break to hone raw energy
    Bold and disastrous
    My ears can't hear what you say to me

    Hold your mouth for the war
    Use it for what it's for
    Speak the truth about me
    Determined

    Possessed
    I feel a conquering will down inside me
    Strength
    The strength of many to crush
    Who might stop me
    My strength is in number
    And my soul lies in every one
    The releasing of anger can better any medicine under the sun

    There comes a time within everyone to close your eyes to what's real
    No comprehension to fail
    I vacuum the wind for my sail
    Can't be the rest
    Let others waste my time
    Owning success is the bottom line.
    Like a knife into flesh
    After life is to death
    Pulling and punching the rest of duration
    NO ONE can piss on this determination
    The fool says in his heart “There is no God."

    I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.

  20. Oh hell! Pantera is AWESOME!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    When I quit abusing drugs and alcohol about 7 years ago I became the same way. This is one sport that I can apply all the old energy...."to productive"
    I hear you, its a productive madness that makes everything else work. I can't ever see myself not being a gym rat. I used to be wild but don't drink or drug anymore, well if you dont consider gear drugs that is..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    When I quit abusing drugs and alcohol about 7 years ago I became the same way. This is one sport that I can apply all the old energy...."to productive"
    It's awesome to hear stories like this B. Congrats and stay strong brother!

    P.S. pantera ROCKS!!!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  23. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    It's kinda an on-going injury that never really heals.... effin sucks.
    Are you wearing the neoprene elbow support like I advised you? It really helps. I wear one on my right arm for all workouts. Like you said, it's an on-going thing that keeps on going. That's the same thing you and I do also. We keep on going!! THE THUNDERGOD
  24. Day 20


    tribtest 3/3/2
    incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2

    Tore it apart at the gym for 2 1/2 hours today (did like everything possible) Rage is getting enhanced fo-sho, and I fukcin went off on some random ock at the gym today for no real reason.

    Skin is rather greasy and I have to wash the face like 5 times a day. Some mild chest acne poppin up.

    So it seems around day 17-18 things started to make themselves known (noticeable aggression increase).

    Staying very lean even with a calorie increase at night

    UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

    Kill or be killed,
    ~t-rizzle.......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  25. lmao guy prob shat heamself! Rock on Tripster!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. What happened to the sweet Trip I used to know?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    New Hampshire. That's what.


    People ask me the same thing and I say the same damn thing.


    Believe me, you'd understand if you lived here.
    Yup-yup brings out the insanity in a mofo.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    What happened to the sweet Trip I used to know?
    :chick: i'm still sweet........just like, not to everyone.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    :chick: i'm still sweet........just like, not to everyone.


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I hope it heals up, though. Hmmmm, maybe some good ol' peptides can help.
    I now have 110mg of ghrp-6 to start soon, and run for a good portion of this year. Love it
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  31. ull be triptastic!
  32. Talking Lol!


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    tribtest 3/3/2
    incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2

    Tore it apart at the gym for 2 1/2 hours today (did like everything possible) Rage is getting enhanced fo-sho, and I fukcin went off on some random ock at the gym today for no real reason.

    Skin is rather greasy and I have to wash the face like 5 times a day. Some mild chest acne poppin up.

    So it seems around day 17-18 things started to make themselves known (noticeable aggression increase).

    Staying very lean even with a calorie increase at night

    UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

    Kill or be killed,
    ~t-rizzle.......
    Went off on some random guy and then end with the kill or be killed...love it! . Its quite obvious now your having some great results...the chest acne popping up is definitely tell tale sign. Keep it rockin TripNasty! LOL.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I now have 110mg of ghrp-6 to start soon, and run for a good portion of this year. Love it
    wtf for appetite?
  34. Day 21-22


    DAy 21- off

    Day 22-

    Tribtest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 3/2

    Today was a kick effing ass workout. I definitely feel enhanced from my standard mentality. Has anyone else tried TribTest yet? Curious if anyone saw the increase when I did (around day 17). I would love to see bloodwork from using this before and after to see the increases. Saturday is my next training day so I have to see what happens.

    Side effects so far are oily skin (forehead at temples is kinda bad) ,chest acne.

    Live in the moment,
    ~T-rippz
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  35. Damn chest acne... Squeeze until there's blood!

  36. Go off on any random "ock"s lately. I kid
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz;
    Damn chest acne... Squeeze until there's blood!
    Any alternative prescriptions?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  38. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Any alternative prescriptions?
    Large doses of B5? I just wear my zits with pride. Let's me know I've got lots of test!! THE THUNDERGOD

  39. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Large doses of B5? I just wear my zits with pride. Let's me know I've got lots of test!! THE THUNDERGOD
    all of you are gross.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    all of you are gross.
    aaahahahahaha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. mega dosed fish oil for gains?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 07:17 PM
  2. ANIMAL MEGA dosed MSTAK
    By Bigugly in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 10:48 PM
  3. TrIpDoG's MeGa-SuPeR GiVeAwAy
    By TripDog in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 08:52 AM
  4. mega-dosed dhea and atd
    By haroldjg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 10:24 PM
  5. Who has mega-dosed Fenugreek... I mean MEGAdosed
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Log in
Log in