Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Day 9

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 3/2

Today was a non training day, and I hate days off.

Each bottle of TribTest will last 12.5 days at the dose i'm running it. I'm using 3 total in this experiment. I personally thing neetle root(Divanil) is a must with any test boosting product, or even on a test cycle. SHBG takes all the free test in your body and makes it basically worthless. This is a problem because in a sense you are getting screwed over by your own body. The more testosterone present the more the body pumps out SHBG. My next test cycle I plan on running a few bottles of this.

Steroids like winstrol also are very effective at combating SHBG, and I think Oral Turnabol as well.

Take home message is: Protect Your Test!!!!!!UGH!!!!

~TrIppySteelFleXxx
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work kid!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 3/2

Today was a non training day, and I hate days off.

Each bottle of TribTest will last 12.5 days at the dose i'm running it. I'm using 3 total in this experiment. I personally thing neetle root(Divanil) is a must with any test boosting product, or even on a test cycle. SHBG takes all the free test in your body and makes it basically worthless. This is a problem because in a sense you are getting screwed over by your own body. The more testosterone present the more the body pumps out SHBG. My next test cycle I plan on running a few bottles of this.

Steroids like winstrol also are very effective at combating SHBG, and I think Oral Turnabol as well.

Take home message is: Protect Your Test!!!!!!UGH!!!!

~TrIppySteelFleXxx
    slap my ass brother gray we'z gon be jacked and tan for da females this summa UGH!
    •   

4. Member
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Wow Trip has sfaer been telling you my thoughts on Divanil? I completely agree with you though. This is especially useful on long cycles (20+ weeks).

Having said that I dont really think running Trib Test Extreme in mega doses is really all that useful. You would likely get the same benefits at the recommended dose (speaking in terms of the divanil in the product). The extra trib pry doesnt hurt the ole libido though.

Hmm, its hard to tell actually not knowing how much divanil is in a serving....
  5. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Days 10, 11

Day 10: Hit the gym and did arms and cardio. Diet is great, eating more than normal. Skin is def oily (thats a good thing) I know free test is floating around. Libido is skyhigh, energy, and strength are all on point as well. TribTest is one of those products that can make other products 50x more effective. I plan on keeping it in my regular supplement intake, because I do truely believe keeping free test unbound is a HUGE factor in bodybuilding.

Day 11: Today is a non training day. Resting up, and getting my carbs in for tomorrow.

~TrippTraps
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Estrogen DOES signal shutdown. But I was just reading somewhere earlier that anabolic compounds don't shut you down as hard as androgenic (DHT) compounds do. But we read all kinds of conflicting sh*t nowadays! By the way, I also don't "feel" shutdown from my MMV2 cycle. But you can't go exclusively by "feel" can you? THE THUNDERGOD
    You are right.. I did some further investigation and found that the higher the androgenic rating, the more severe the shutdown. Thats why things like m1t shut you down 100% in 3 days, and things like halodrol/t-bol don't really shut down to any significant degree.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You are right.. I did some further investigation and found that the higher the androgenic rating, the more severe the shutdown. Thats why things like m1t shut you down 100% in 3 days, and things like halodrol/t-bol don't really shut down to any significant degree.
    what about superdrol then? almost non androgenic while being highly anabolic, but some people complain of that superfast shutdown on it. others dont. then again some people complain about gyno cause they got a nipple itch
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    what about superdrol then? almost non androgenic while being highly anabolic, but some people complain of that superfast shutdown on it. others dont. then again some people complain about gyno cause they got a nipple itch
    I think a lot of these people experience "placebo-sides" as I call them. They hear about people experiencing shutdown, and they somehow are experiencing it themselves. Or they hear about itchy nips or gyno, and all of a sudden, they got it too. I've never had a problem with superdrol shutting me down hard. But Phera on the other hand, WOW!! Hard shutdown after only a couple of weeks. I still holdfast to anabolics-little shutdown, androgenics-fast and heavy shutdown. This is just my real-world experience. No Bro-Knowledge here!! THE THUNDERGOD By the way, I still prefer strong androgens over strong anabolics. I love that primal male mentality!!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Interested to see how this goes Trip. I have not tried megadosing TTE yet.

I’ve been thinking about adding in DTH or TTE into the cut I’m currently on, to keep my aggression, strength and energy up.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  10. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 2/2/1

Today was a non training day, but my job is like insane workout so I never really rest. I'm gonna try to hit some Page Ranking's tomorrow to see whats up in the tripdog hormone department. I have bicep tendon issues from like months ago that never fully healed, so curls are very painful.

Not any real side effects to report. Mild oily skin, and kinda cranky at times. Thats to be expected so its all good in the hood.

Keepin' it real,
    ~T Peptide slinger
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I have bicep tendon issues from like months ago that never fully healed, so curls are very painful...

Keepin' it real,
    ~T Peptide slinger
    ~T Peptide slinger,
    Are you taking anything to sort out out your biceps problem? Cissus-type products? Something else?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    ~T Peptide slinger,
    Are you taking anything to sort out out your biceps problem? Cissus-type products? Something else?
    That's why I added Incarnate into this log(cissus). I plan on running ghrp-6 soon(for like 10+ months), with some Igf-1RH, Igf-1lr3,and PGH. I have always been HUGE into peptides.
  13. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think that compound remains a mystery to many of us. Similar to m1T, it's possible the metabolites stay active for longer than most people first thought. Good point though, as it's roughly 20% as androgenic as standard test. There must me more to the equation than just androgenic profile on shutdown degree.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Logs lookn good broskinanna!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

trips a peptide hoe.
  16. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Day 13

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 3/2/1

Today finishes bottle 1 of tribtest, and so far everything seems about where I thought it would be. Day by day feeling more dominant of a person. Workout today was awesome, hit just about everything I saw.

I have to give props to R4W, I do love this stuff, and hope Chuck keeps the caps instead of making it a powder preworkout supplement. Either way im sure it will represent, but I love the ease of popping caps on the run.

Incarnate is keeping joints in check....the bicep issue is a tendon I think, and I think I hyper extended it at some point.

All in all things are moving along nicely.

Keep it Bananas,

~T-Drizzle
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 3/2/1

Today finishes bottle 1 of tribtest, and so far everything seems about where I thought it would be. Day by day feeling more dominant of a person. Workout today was awesome, hit just about everything I saw.

I have to give props to R4W, I do love this stuff, and hope Chuck keeps the caps instead of making it a powder preworkout supplement. Either way im sure it will represent, but I love the ease of popping caps on the run.

Incarnate is keeping joints in check....the bicep issue is a tendon I think, and I think I hyper extended it at some point.

Keep it Bananas,

~T-Drizzle
    Way to go Tripinski! Awesome log as always bro! I suggest you wear a neoprene elbow support wrap until that biceps tendon heals. It will provide support and keep heat around the weakened area. Keep mastering those weights Tripnanna!!THE THUNDERGOD
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Way to go Tripinski! Awesome log as always bro! I suggest you wear a neoprene elbow support wrap until that biceps tendon heals. It will provide support and keep heat around the weakened area. Keep mastering those weights Tripnanna!!THE THUNDERGOD
    good advice thundergod

i'm doing this now and its working very good. might wanna give it a try brother gray
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Talking Gotta love the originality!

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 3/2/1

Keep it Bananas,

~T-Drizzle
    Keep it Bananas huh? . Then to finish it off with T-Drizzle...original...I can always count on something new from you Trip. Keep up the solid work bud. It looks like the stack is treating you rather nicely.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  20. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Day 14

tribtest 3/3/2
    incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2/1

Holy sh*t today was one of my most hardcore days in a long time. I was at the gym for 3 hours going 200 miles an hour. Was doing elliptical sprints between sets, and hit 55 mins of straight cardio..... NUTS!!!! I didnt do any max sets, I was just too wired to stand still. Y'all would have been proud of ol' boy Trip today. I may take tomorrow off not sure yet, will see in the morning.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Trippin dawg
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog;
    Holy sh*t today was one of my most hardcore days in a long time...
    How so? What could have caused this?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

tribtest 3/3/2
    incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2/1

Holy sh*t today was one of my most hardcore days in a long time. I was at the gym for 3 hours going 200 miles an hour. Was doing elliptical sprints between sets, and hit 55 mins of straight cardio..... NUTS!!!! I didnt do any max sets, I was just too wired to stand still. Y'all would have been proud of ol' boy Trip today. I may take tomorrow off not sure yet, will see in the morning.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Trippin dawg
    "pauses and sniffs the air...."smells very musky in here....like alpha-male musk!!" Way to stoke the fires bro!! Keep burning down the house Tripinski! THE THUNDERGOD
  23. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    How so? What could have caused this?
    prob. 6 ready4war caps.

Trip u took 6 r4w's in one day?
  24. Banned
    Answers

Damn, I think he did! I've never tried R4W personally, but the ingredients suggest that 6 is EXTREME!
    Keep on keeping on, Trip!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

That's just how the Tripdog rollz!! He's a freakin' beast!! THE THUNDERGOD
  26. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    prob. 6 ready4war caps.

Trip u took 6 r4w's in one day?
    Yea I love it, I'm definitely a sucker for a good stim product that isn't just crap caffeine. I took 3 about 1/2 hour before the gym, 2 after an hour at the gym, and 1 when I got home. There was a lot of coffee in there too. R4W is runnin through these veins chuck; I wish I invented it.. Get Diesel is making some serious strides chuck, keep it fresh man!!!
  27. Registered User
    Answers

damn trips your crazy! I have not gone past 4 caps and that gets me rollin with some seriously intense workouts.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  28. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

.... I take 1 cap R4W and im feelin good.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  29. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15

Tribtest 3/3/2
    incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2

Ok, todays workout was kinda dragging...I think i blew my load yesterday and didn't eat enough carbs to refuel. Regardless my sh*t workouts are still good. I sometimes forget that when you drain all your glycogen from rigorous lifting and cardio, you need to put that stuff back if you plan on a gangsta workout. So a big "my bad" on that one.

A few new zits on my back and face, but thats just indication that I am harnessing more test...so its all good and welcomed.

Strength is actually very good, I hit my max today on seated military, and that was when I was on that 3-ad cycle, so retention of strength is in effect with the TribTest mega dose.

Thats bananas in my book,
    ~TripNa$tY
  30. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Tribtest 3/3/2
    incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2

Ok, todays workout was kinda dragging...I think i blew my load yesterday
    glad this didnt go in the direction I was fearing.

All and all are you getting any "increased" test effects or similar effects to your DTH run?
  31. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    glad this didnt go in the direction I was fearing.

All and all are you getting any "increased" test effects or similar effects to your DTH run?
    I'm starting to become a d*ck to people (like everyone I see)...so thats my sure fire way to tell my test is higher than normal. What do you mean fearing the direction?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

sorry i just stumbled across the thread definatly subbed, pretty excited to see what the 10 months of ghrp-6 do for you is it the version that stims appetite or the version without?? also i supplemeented with ghrp-6 for 2-3 weeks and the results were short of amazing! 500mics daily tho 250 am 250 pm
  33. Member
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Chuck what is the purpose of Pregnenolone in R4W? I would assume its not for the stim aspect but the testosterone boosting?

It is a prohormone so without looking into it to much this could be detrimental to PCT (depending on how you weigh the benefits I suppose).
  34. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

day 16

tribtest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2

Today was a day off, so nothing updated in terms of workout shizzy. Saturday workouts are usually my best, so stay tuned.

~Tripzizzle
  35. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Day 17

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2/1

Wow, boy was I wrong about saturday workouts. The weather in New Hamp is so fukcin on and off it makes me fukcing sick. When it's dark and like 35 degrees I get NO ambition to do anything let alone lift. Today was one of those waste of a day days. I hit the gym and lifts were pretty good, but just was not in the zone today. I can't wait to get back to Florida and get the fukc out of this sh*t state. I love New England, but there is a better way to live y'all.....whew!

I can definitely tell test is up cause I am getting rather brash with people. Almost like I can't control my comments, and stare down like everyone I see. I love being a d*ck though it's fun, but can be hard to settle down some times. I am just starting to notice this in the last 2 days. So it must like chuck said slowly build up in your system and then show the signs.

I can't imagine this feeling stacked with something like Diesel Test Hardcore or some sh*t. I'm getting this boost just from my own natty test levels without any test boosters (tribtest does have 2 forms of tribulus though) That stack must wreck frickin sh*t up (dth,tribtest).

I'm out,

~Tripperz
  36. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheNoid View Post
    Chuck what is the purpose of Pregnenolone in R4W? I would assume its not for the stim aspect but the testosterone boosting?

It is a prohormone so without looking into it to much this could be detrimental to PCT (depending on how you weigh the benefits I suppose).
    I would read more on pregnenolone. it reduces cortisol and increases mental clarity
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Wink

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2/1

Wow, boy was I wrong about saturday workouts. The weather in New Hamp is so fukcin on and off it makes me fukcing sick. When it's dark and like 35 degrees I get NO ambition to do anything let alone lift. Today was one of those waste of a day days. I hit the gym and lifts were pretty good, but just was not in the zone today. I can't wait to get back to Florida and get the fukc out of this sh*t state. I love New England, but there is a better way to live y'all.....whew!

I can definitely tell test is up cause I am getting rather brash with people. Almost like I can't control my comments, and stare down like everyone I see. I love being a d*ck though it's fun, but can be hard to settle down some times. I am just starting to notice this in the last 2 days. So it must like chuck said slowly build up in your system and then show the signs.

I can't imagine this feeling stacked with something like Diesel Test Hardcore or some sh*t. I'm getting this boost just from my own natty test levels without any test boosters (tribtest does have 2 forms of tribulus though) That stack must wreck frickin sh*t up (dth,tribtest).

I'm out,

~Tripperz
    I understand what you're saying Tripster about being rash with people and not hardly being able to control your comments to them and sh*t. But I only release like that on people that really deserve it anyway. I'm just telling them what they really need to hear to improve and be a better human-being. Or at least, this is my take on it! THE THUNDERGOD
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Smile Weather is crazy all over man!

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    r4w 3/2/1

I'm out,

~Tripperz
    Yeah Trips the weather is crazy all over...here in good old Wisconsin you have no idea what to expect right now. Take Saturday here for example...it was a real sh*tty day to start off with as it was cold and raining, but then by mid afternoon it was gorgeous as the sun was beaming down and around 55-60 Degrees. It screwed my fishing for Saturday, but no matter...Sunday was all good and a perfect day to be out on a lake....

BTW...through reading your log here...you've got me amped to try out Trib Test Extreme..lol.

Bananas Bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  39. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    lol dude - imagine being outside in the rain and cold for a charity volleyball tournament... where I was essentially Saturday... Durham, NH. God was I ever ****ing miserable. Weather is extremely ****ing ****ty for May
    Yeah trip's coming back down here to Florida, actually not 2 far from where I live, but Im going back to Chicago in a month....my home town......2 damn hot here in the south......with 2 many bugs......but love the beach being so close.
  40. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yeah Trips the weather is crazy all over...here in good old Wisconsin you have no idea what to expect right now. Take Saturday here for example...it was a real sh*tty day to start off with as it was cold and raining, but then by mid afternoon it was gorgeous as the sun was beaming down and around 55-60 Degrees. It screwed my fishing for Saturday, but no matter...Sunday was all good and a perfect day to be out on a lake....

BTW...through reading your log here...you've got me amped to try out Trib Test Extreme..lol.

Bananas Bud!
    Its been 85-88 here everyday for like 3 weeks.......should be over 92 degrees everyday from about May 20th to Oct 1st.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. mega dosed fish oil for gains?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 06:17 PM
  2. ANIMAL MEGA dosed MSTAK
    By Bigugly in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:48 PM
  3. TrIpDoG's MeGa-SuPeR GiVeAwAy
    By TripDog in forum Company Promotions