TrIpDoG's TribTest Extreme(mega dosed), Incarnate, and Ready 4 War

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Trip is a machine, he is good to go I bet!

2. Trip you and your boyfriends totally ruined my pic with Ronnie. U summabeaches...

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheNoid View Post
    Trip you and your boyfriends totally ruined my pic with Ronnie. U summabeaches...

we were rollin about that.....now stop hijackin my log fool.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  4. Day 6

TribTest- 3/3/2
    Incarnate- 3/3
    R4W- 4/1

Today was another great chapter in the book of TripDog. I spent over 2 hours at the gym today and OWN3D that place. I can def tell i'm not shut down(from 3-ad) to any significant degree as my energy, rage, libido, mood are all more than fine. I'm glad because that makes this log that much better .

I love the tingle that Incarnate gives (like under the skin) similar to Gaba, bad not as bad.

So far everything is moving at a nice pace.

Nothing to b*tch about at the moment

Keepin it real on a daily basis,

~TrIpDiEseL
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. Thanks for keepin' it real, Trip!
    I used Incarnate a few months back while I was training for a marathon in Germany; I too, enjoyed the tingle from the BA. Great product for endurance, for sure.
    Thanks for the update!

6. All hail Triptanaut
  7. Thumbs up Keep on Keepin on Tripster!

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    TribTest- 3/3/2
    Incarnate- 3/3
    R4W- 4/1

Today was another great chapter in the book of TripDog. I spent over 2 hours at the gym today and OWN3D that place. I can def tell i'm not shut down(from 3-ad) to any significant degree as my energy, rage, libido, mood are all more than fine. I'm glad because that makes this log that much better .

I love the tingle that Incarnate gives (like under the skin) similar to Gaba, bad not as bad.

So far everything is moving at a nice pace.

Nothing to b*tch about at the moment

Keepin it real on a daily basis,

~TrIpDiEseL
    Sounds like this log is going to kick some serious ass as well...with that rage still intact...keep on tearing the roof off Trip!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ~TrIpDiEseL
    This made me chuckle!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

9. So I read your DTH log last night and was impressed with your overall success with the product. I've always been skeptical of "Natural Test Boosters," but I'm willing to give it a try.
    I ordered 2 bottles of DTH and the new NOS Ether. I am going to log it starting in about 2 weeks. Seeing how I just finished a post cycle about 3 weeks ago, I want to have at least 5-6 weeks off of everything to gauge my true feelings of the product(s). And plus, that will give me time to plan my dosage, diet, training style and overall goals.
    Anyway, I am still up in this b!tch to follow your progress. And on a side note, "there's nothin' special 'bout me mothafukka!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    So I read your DTH log last night and was impressed with your overall success with the product. I've always been skeptical of "Natural Test Boosters," but I'm willing to give it a try.
    I ordered 2 bottles of DTH and the new NOS Ether. I am going to log it starting in about 2 weeks. Seeing how I just finished a post cycle about 3 weeks ago, I want to have at least 5-6 weeks off of everything to gauge my true feelings of the product(s). And plus, that will give me time to plan my dosage, diet, training style and overall goals.
    Anyway, I am still up in this b!tch to follow your progress. And on a side note, "there's nothin' special 'bout me mothafukka!"
    link us up to the log for sure, DTH/NOS ETHER is a sick stack. I guarantee results on that 2 product stack over any other 2 product drug free stack on earth.
    •   

11. Day 7

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 4/1

Today was a serious cardio day. I busted 45 mins of elliptical sprints, followed by some random lifts. I incline pressed 340 on a machine incline...I was happy with that . (machines are way diff than free weights tho)

I have been eating more, but all good stuff.

Skin seems a tad oily at the temples.

Seep, diet, and training are all on point.

Nothing else really to report at the moment.

~TriP-Dee-0-double-G

12. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ...~TriP-Dee-0-double-G
    Is there a logic behind this, or just a random way to sign off? Just curious. I find it creative, by the way.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

13. Is your weight maintaining?

14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Is there a logic behind this, or just a random way to sign off? Just curious. I find it creative, by the way.
    I just type what the voices tell me to... Hahaha, na I just try to seperate myself in little ways.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheNoid View Post
    Is your weight maintaining?
    I just weighed myself 192(+2)

16. Lookn massive in your avi bro dee-o-double-G!

17. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I just type what the voices tell me to... Hahaha, na I just try to seperate myself in little ways.
    Seems to work!

18. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

Ill get ya dontcha worry.
  19. Day 8

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    r4w 4/1

Weight 192 (+2)

Training has been top notch in the last few days. Everything is 100% on point. Today hit arms,chest and 45 mins elliptical sprints... at gym about 2 hours.

Skin is a tad oily.

Energy is great, joints feel great.

Stay tuned for the adventure to unfold.

~TrIpNanaZ

20. Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    Puttin on some weight mang, headin for 200 man land?
    I've never been able to do it, I got to 197 twice. I don't want sloppy weight, I keep all gains lean as possible. When I tell people in person how much I weigh I always get that "shut up dude you look 220".
  21. Day 9

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 3/2

Today was a non training day, and I hate days off.

Each bottle of TribTest will last 12.5 days at the dose i'm running it. I'm using 3 total in this experiment. I personally thing neetle root(Divanil) is a must with any test boosting product, or even on a test cycle. SHBG takes all the free test in your body and makes it basically worthless. This is a problem because in a sense you are getting screwed over by your own body. The more testosterone present the more the body pumps out SHBG. My next test cycle I plan on running a few bottles of this.

Steroids like winstrol also are very effective at combating SHBG, and I think Oral Turnabol as well.

Take home message is: Protect Your Test!!!!!!UGH!!!!

~TrIppySteelFleXxx

22. Nice work kid!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

23. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 3/2

Today was a non training day, and I hate days off.

Each bottle of TribTest will last 12.5 days at the dose i'm running it. I'm using 3 total in this experiment. I personally thing neetle root(Divanil) is a must with any test boosting product, or even on a test cycle. SHBG takes all the free test in your body and makes it basically worthless. This is a problem because in a sense you are getting screwed over by your own body. The more testosterone present the more the body pumps out SHBG. My next test cycle I plan on running a few bottles of this.

Steroids like winstrol also are very effective at combating SHBG, and I think Oral Turnabol as well.

Take home message is: Protect Your Test!!!!!!UGH!!!!

~TrIppySteelFleXxx
    slap my ass brother gray we'z gon be jacked and tan for da females this summa UGH!

24. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post

Wow Trip has sfaer been telling you my thoughts on Divanil? I completely agree with you though. This is especially useful on long cycles (20+ weeks).

Having said that I dont really think running Trib Test Extreme in mega doses is really all that useful. You would likely get the same benefits at the recommended dose (speaking in terms of the divanil in the product). The extra trib pry doesnt hurt the ole libido though.

Hmm, its hard to tell actually not knowing how much divanil is in a serving....
  25. Days 10, 11

Day 10: Hit the gym and did arms and cardio. Diet is great, eating more than normal. Skin is def oily (thats a good thing) I know free test is floating around. Libido is skyhigh, energy, and strength are all on point as well. TribTest is one of those products that can make other products 50x more effective. I plan on keeping it in my regular supplement intake, because I do truely believe keeping free test unbound is a HUGE factor in bodybuilding.

Day 11: Today is a non training day. Resting up, and getting my carbs in for tomorrow.

~TrippTraps

26. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Estrogen DOES signal shutdown. But I was just reading somewhere earlier that anabolic compounds don't shut you down as hard as androgenic (DHT) compounds do. But we read all kinds of conflicting sh*t nowadays! By the way, I also don't "feel" shutdown from my MMV2 cycle. But you can't go exclusively by "feel" can you? THE THUNDERGOD
    You are right.. I did some further investigation and found that the higher the androgenic rating, the more severe the shutdown. Thats why things like m1t shut you down 100% in 3 days, and things like halodrol/t-bol don't really shut down to any significant degree.
  27. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    You are right.. I did some further investigation and found that the higher the androgenic rating, the more severe the shutdown. Thats why things like m1t shut you down 100% in 3 days, and things like halodrol/t-bol don't really shut down to any significant degree.
    what about superdrol then? almost non androgenic while being highly anabolic, but some people complain of that superfast shutdown on it. others dont. then again some people complain about gyno cause they got a nipple itch
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  28. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    what about superdrol then? almost non androgenic while being highly anabolic, but some people complain of that superfast shutdown on it. others dont. then again some people complain about gyno cause they got a nipple itch
    I think a lot of these people experience "placebo-sides" as I call them. They hear about people experiencing shutdown, and they somehow are experiencing it themselves. Or they hear about itchy nips or gyno, and all of a sudden, they got it too. I've never had a problem with superdrol shutting me down hard. But Phera on the other hand, WOW!! Hard shutdown after only a couple of weeks. I still holdfast to anabolics-little shutdown, androgenics-fast and heavy shutdown. This is just my real-world experience. No Bro-Knowledge here!! THE THUNDERGOD By the way, I still prefer strong androgens over strong anabolics. I love that primal male mentality!!

29. Interested to see how this goes Trip. I have not tried megadosing TTE yet.

I’ve been thinking about adding in DTH or TTE into the cut I’m currently on, to keep my aggression, strength and energy up.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  30. Day 12

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 2/2/1

Today was a non training day, but my job is like insane workout so I never really rest. I'm gonna try to hit some Page Ranking's tomorrow to see whats up in the tripdog hormone department. I have bicep tendon issues from like months ago that never fully healed, so curls are very painful.

Not any real side effects to report. Mild oily skin, and kinda cranky at times. Thats to be expected so its all good in the hood.

Keepin' it real,
    ~T Peptide slinger

Similar Forum Threads

1. TrIpDoG's MeGa-SuPeR GiVeAwAy
    By TripDog in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 01:23 PM
  2. mega dosed fish oil for gains?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 08:17 PM
  3. ANIMAL MEGA dosed MSTAK
    By Bigugly in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2