TrIpDoG's TribTest Extreme(mega dosed), Incarnate, and Ready 4 War

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Speed321 View Post
    hey trip if u compared RPM to R4W, how are they similar yet different? thx and srry for the hijack
    bump....def interested

2. Alright guys for the people that are interested here it is!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post1318788
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys for the people that are interested here it is!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post1318788
    ohhh snap......sorry for me getting exited. I just dont see 2 many unsponsored GET DIESEL logs.

4. Gettin Diesel up in here
  5. Days 4-5

day 4: (yesterday) -off, still took my standard doses, but split the r4w 2/2/1

day 5: Today I took over the world. I lifted before work, did full body and cardio. Endurance and mood are great (it was like 80 degrees today too)

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 4/1

When I used the old activate (DS) I got some body acne, and def oily skin. It will be hard to gauge because I just ran the 3-ad and it's basically dht, so I have some minor acne still from that...feel me.

Appetite is up from my norm.

Libido is great.

Tomorrow I plan to hit cardio hard, and a few lifts for flavor.

~TripNa$tY
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

6. Question

Trip-diggy-dog! Are you considering this to be your PCT after the 3-AD you just ran? If so, what else are you using in conjunction with it? I mean in the way of either a SERM or an AI. Or, do you fell that you weren't really shut down very much from the 3-AD? THE THUNDERGOD

7. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Trip-diggy-dog! Are you considering this to be your PCT after the 3-AD you just ran? If so, what else are you using in conjunction with it? I mean in the way of either a SERM or an AI. Or, do you fell that you weren't really shut down very much from the 3-AD? THE THUNDERGOD
    he posted that 3-ad is basically DHT, so its ot really pct.
  8. Question

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    he posted that 3-ad is basically DHT, so its ot really pct.
    Hey Chuck, I thought that 3-AD had 2-ene (Phera) in it also? In that case I would think there would be some suppression and hence the need for PCT. This was my impression anyway. THE THUNDERGOD

9. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    It didnt mess with the sack at all actually. Probably because I didnt use anything else with it, and it was a very short cycle. I thought estrogen is a greater signal to shut down test production, not dht.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. Question

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    It didnt mess with the sack at all actually. Probably because I didnt use anything else with it, and it was a very short cycle. I thought estrogen is a greater signal to shut down test production, not dht.
    Estrogen DOES signal shutdown. But I was just reading somewhere earlier that anabolic compounds don't shut you down as hard as androgenic (DHT) compounds do. But we read all kinds of conflicting sh*t nowadays! By the way, I also don't "feel" shutdown from my MMV2 cycle. But you can't go exclusively by "feel" can you? THE THUNDERGOD

11. Trip is a machine, he is good to go I bet!

12. Trip you and your boyfriends totally ruined my pic with Ronnie. U summabeaches...

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheNoid View Post
    Trip you and your boyfriends totally ruined my pic with Ronnie. U summabeaches...

we were rollin about that.....now stop hijackin my log fool.
  14. Day 6

TribTest- 3/3/2
    Incarnate- 3/3
    R4W- 4/1

Today was another great chapter in the book of TripDog. I spent over 2 hours at the gym today and OWN3D that place. I can def tell i'm not shut down(from 3-ad) to any significant degree as my energy, rage, libido, mood are all more than fine. I'm glad because that makes this log that much better .

I love the tingle that Incarnate gives (like under the skin) similar to Gaba, bad not as bad.

So far everything is moving at a nice pace.

Nothing to b*tch about at the moment

Keepin it real on a daily basis,

~TrIpDiEseL

15. Thanks for keepin' it real, Trip!
    I used Incarnate a few months back while I was training for a marathon in Germany; I too, enjoyed the tingle from the BA. Great product for endurance, for sure.
    Thanks for the update!

16. All hail Triptanaut
  17. Thumbs up Keep on Keepin on Tripster!

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    TribTest- 3/3/2
    Incarnate- 3/3
    R4W- 4/1

Today was another great chapter in the book of TripDog. I spent over 2 hours at the gym today and OWN3D that place. I can def tell i'm not shut down(from 3-ad) to any significant degree as my energy, rage, libido, mood are all more than fine. I'm glad because that makes this log that much better .

I love the tingle that Incarnate gives (like under the skin) similar to Gaba, bad not as bad.

So far everything is moving at a nice pace.

Nothing to b*tch about at the moment

Keepin it real on a daily basis,

~TrIpDiEseL
    Sounds like this log is going to kick some serious ass as well...with that rage still intact...keep on tearing the roof off Trip!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ~TrIpDiEseL
    This made me chuckle!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

19. So I read your DTH log last night and was impressed with your overall success with the product. I've always been skeptical of "Natural Test Boosters," but I'm willing to give it a try.
    I ordered 2 bottles of DTH and the new NOS Ether. I am going to log it starting in about 2 weeks. Seeing how I just finished a post cycle about 3 weeks ago, I want to have at least 5-6 weeks off of everything to gauge my true feelings of the product(s). And plus, that will give me time to plan my dosage, diet, training style and overall goals.
    Anyway, I am still up in this b!tch to follow your progress. And on a side note, "there's nothin' special 'bout me mothafukka!"

20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    So I read your DTH log last night and was impressed with your overall success with the product. I've always been skeptical of "Natural Test Boosters," but I'm willing to give it a try.
    I ordered 2 bottles of DTH and the new NOS Ether. I am going to log it starting in about 2 weeks. Seeing how I just finished a post cycle about 3 weeks ago, I want to have at least 5-6 weeks off of everything to gauge my true feelings of the product(s). And plus, that will give me time to plan my dosage, diet, training style and overall goals.
    Anyway, I am still up in this b!tch to follow your progress. And on a side note, "there's nothin' special 'bout me mothafukka!"
    link us up to the log for sure, DTH/NOS ETHER is a sick stack. I guarantee results on that 2 product stack over any other 2 product drug free stack on earth.
  21. Day 7

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 4/1

Today was a serious cardio day. I busted 45 mins of elliptical sprints, followed by some random lifts. I incline pressed 340 on a machine incline...I was happy with that . (machines are way diff than free weights tho)

I have been eating more, but all good stuff.

Skin seems a tad oily at the temples.

Seep, diet, and training are all on point.

Nothing else really to report at the moment.

~TriP-Dee-0-double-G

22. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ...~TriP-Dee-0-double-G
    Is there a logic behind this, or just a random way to sign off? Just curious. I find it creative, by the way.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

23. Is your weight maintaining?

24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Is there a logic behind this, or just a random way to sign off? Just curious. I find it creative, by the way.
    I just type what the voices tell me to... Hahaha, na I just try to seperate myself in little ways.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheNoid View Post
    Is your weight maintaining?
    I just weighed myself 192(+2)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. mega-dosed dhea and atd
    By haroldjg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 11:24 PM
  2. Superdrol/BCAA mega-dosing
    By deftone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 06:49 PM
  3. BCAA mega-dose experiment results
    By Beast in forum Supplements