TrIpDoG's TribTest Extreme(mega dosed), Incarnate, and Ready 4 War

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You and your NA-RALA! Subscribed, bud!
    It has a un-human taste, but I live by that stuff. I'm HUGE into antioxidant support. I also take bullsh*t ala with every meal....it's cost efficient. The synergy between coQ-10, and na-rala is unreal..(they protect eachother, and make the other more usefull)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog;
    ...It has a un-human taste, but I live by that stuff. I'm HUGE into antioxidant support. I also take bullsh*t ala with every meal....it's cost efficient. The synergy between coQ-10, and na-rala is unreal..(they protect eachother, and make the other more usefull)
    I agree with you on the synergy. Lipoic acid is not only a universal anti-oxidant, but is also known to recycle other antioxidants.

How about capping NA-RALA to take care of the "un-human" taste?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I agree with you on the synergy. Lipoic acid is not only a universal anti-oxidant, but is also known to recycle other antioxidants.

How about capping NA-RALA to take care of the "un-human" taste?
    I just take it, I don't complain about most bulk powders, but na-rala it's just rough. It in no way mixes with water...lol. So I just toss the powder in my mouth. yea, i'm a soldier......lol
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

SUbD for this sick lookin' stack.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I just take it, I don't complain about most bulk powders, but na-rala it's just rough. It in no way mixes with water...lol. So I just toss the powder in my mouth. yea, i'm a soldier......lol
    You got some grande bolas, Trip. And no, Im not hitting on you.
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Day 3

Trib Test 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 4/1

Today was a mostly cardio day. Now that the weather is getting nice again (new hampshire has some nasty ass winters) I want to incorporate cardio more. I hit the treadmill for some sprints, then did a few lifts for fun, and last elliptical for 25 mins(steady pace)

I have to say nettle root is a very interesting compound, and is a must with any test booster. I had great results with DTH without nettle root, but I can't imagine the synergy they probably have together. Anyone use them together before?

~TripNa$tY
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Is nettle root ActivaTe ?

I stacked the old version of Diesel Test 2010 with 6 capsules of ActivaTe (old version as well).

This was about a year ago. It worked pretty damn well.
  8. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

I stacked the old version of Diesel Test 2010 with 6 capsules of ActivaTe (old version as well).

Yea man, ActivaTe was just nettle. That got the ball rolling for new things to come.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

hey trip if u compared RPM to R4W, how are they similar yet different? thx and srry for the hijack
  10. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.03%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

Nettle is nettle, but there is an active (well a few actives) in nettle that about 10 years ago or so were found to bind to SHBG and free up test. The original activate contained nettle standardized for this active and the new one does also. The nettle in Trib Test extreme is standardized for the same active (that they sell under the name Davimil or whatever they call it).

With 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (the most potent SHBG active in nettle), you have to take the right dose because it either works or it doesnt work, there is no med. to great results. It also takes a while to build up.

TTE write up:

Trib Test™ has been upgraded with a premium exact of Nettle Root (minimum 95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran), a potent extract Horny Goat Weed (standardized for a minimum 60% Icariins) and a powerful extract of Panax Ginseng. Trib Test Extreme is formulated to increase total testosterone AND free testosterone and is the only herbal test booster currently available that combines Nettle standardized for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and Tribulus standardized for a minimum of 20% Protodioscin.

As you may know 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is one of many actives in Nettle Root shown to bind extremely well to SHBG in several studies, effectively producing higher free testosterone levels. This powerful Nettle Extract combined with a quality tribulus extract gives you a 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran product that will naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone, not only free test levels like other 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran products. A powerful high Icariin extract of Horny Goat Weed and Panax Ginseng is included to further raise testosterone levels and provide a 1-2 punch for a huge increase in libido (sex drive).

Right now you can get the TTE/R4W combo at NP for like $46.99 which is a good stack to use if you like those energy product/test or HGW stacks.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Speed321 View Post
    hey trip if u compared RPM to R4W, how are they similar yet different? thx and srry for the hijack
    bump....def interested
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Alright guys for the people that are interested here it is!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post1318788
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.03%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Alright guys for the people that are interested here it is!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post1318788
    ohhh snap......sorry for me getting exited. I just dont see 2 many unsponsored GET DIESEL logs.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

Gettin Diesel up in here
  15. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Days 4-5

day 4: (yesterday) -off, still took my standard doses, but split the r4w 2/2/1

day 5: Today I took over the world. I lifted before work, did full body and cardio. Endurance and mood are great (it was like 80 degrees today too)

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 4/1

When I used the old activate (DS) I got some body acne, and def oily skin. It will be hard to gauge because I just ran the 3-ad and it's basically dht, so I have some minor acne still from that...feel me.

Appetite is up from my norm.

Libido is great.

Tomorrow I plan to hit cardio hard, and a few lifts for flavor.

~TripNa$tY
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Question

Trip-diggy-dog! Are you considering this to be your PCT after the 3-AD you just ran? If so, what else are you using in conjunction with it? I mean in the way of either a SERM or an AI. Or, do you fell that you weren't really shut down very much from the 3-AD? THE THUNDERGOD
  17. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.03%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Trip-diggy-dog! Are you considering this to be your PCT after the 3-AD you just ran? If so, what else are you using in conjunction with it? I mean in the way of either a SERM or an AI. Or, do you fell that you weren't really shut down very much from the 3-AD? THE THUNDERGOD
    he posted that 3-ad is basically DHT, so its ot really pct.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    he posted that 3-ad is basically DHT, so its ot really pct.
    Hey Chuck, I thought that 3-AD had 2-ene (Phera) in it also? In that case I would think there would be some suppression and hence the need for PCT. This was my impression anyway. THE THUNDERGOD
  19. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    It didnt mess with the sack at all actually. Probably because I didnt use anything else with it, and it was a very short cycle. I thought estrogen is a greater signal to shut down test production, not dht.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.24%

Question

It didnt mess with the sack at all actually. Probably because I didnt use anything else with it, and it was a very short cycle. I thought estrogen is a greater signal to shut down test production, not dht.
    Estrogen DOES signal shutdown. But I was just reading somewhere earlier that anabolic compounds don't shut you down as hard as androgenic (DHT) compounds do. But we read all kinds of conflicting sh*t nowadays! By the way, I also don't "feel" shutdown from my MMV2 cycle. But you can't go exclusively by "feel" can you? THE THUNDERGOD
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.55%

Trip is a machine, he is good to go I bet!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.51%

Trip you and your boyfriends totally ruined my pic with Ronnie. U summabeaches...

23. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Quote Originally Posted by TheNoid View Post
    Trip you and your boyfriends totally ruined my pic with Ronnie. U summabeaches...

we were rollin about that.....now stop hijackin my log fool.
  24. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Day 6

TribTest- 3/3/2
    Incarnate- 3/3
    R4W- 4/1

Today was another great chapter in the book of TripDog. I spent over 2 hours at the gym today and OWN3D that place. I can def tell i'm not shut down(from 3-ad) to any significant degree as my energy, rage, libido, mood are all more than fine. I'm glad because that makes this log that much better .

I love the tingle that Incarnate gives (like under the skin) similar to Gaba, bad not as bad.

So far everything is moving at a nice pace.

Nothing to b*tch about at the moment

Keepin it real on a daily basis,

~TrIpDiEseL
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Thanks for keepin' it real, Trip!
    I used Incarnate a few months back while I was training for a marathon in Germany; I too, enjoyed the tingle from the BA. Great product for endurance, for sure.
    Thanks for the update!
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

All hail Triptanaut
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%

Thumbs up Keep on Keepin on Tripster!

TribTest- 3/3/2
    Incarnate- 3/3
    R4W- 4/1

Today was another great chapter in the book of TripDog. I spent over 2 hours at the gym today and OWN3D that place. I can def tell i'm not shut down(from 3-ad) to any significant degree as my energy, rage, libido, mood are all more than fine. I'm glad because that makes this log that much better .

I love the tingle that Incarnate gives (like under the skin) similar to Gaba, bad not as bad.

So far everything is moving at a nice pace.

Nothing to b*tch about at the moment

Keepin it real on a daily basis,

~TrIpDiEseL
    Sounds like this log is going to kick some serious ass as well...with that rage still intact...keep on tearing the roof off Trip!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

~TrIpDiEseL
    This made me chuckle!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

So I read your DTH log last night and was impressed with your overall success with the product. I've always been skeptical of "Natural Test Boosters," but I'm willing to give it a try.
    I ordered 2 bottles of DTH and the new NOS Ether. I am going to log it starting in about 2 weeks. Seeing how I just finished a post cycle about 3 weeks ago, I want to have at least 5-6 weeks off of everything to gauge my true feelings of the product(s). And plus, that will give me time to plan my dosage, diet, training style and overall goals.
    Anyway, I am still up in this b!tch to follow your progress. And on a side note, "there's nothin' special 'bout me mothafukka!"
  30. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    So I read your DTH log last night and was impressed with your overall success with the product. I've always been skeptical of "Natural Test Boosters," but I'm willing to give it a try.
    I ordered 2 bottles of DTH and the new NOS Ether. I am going to log it starting in about 2 weeks. Seeing how I just finished a post cycle about 3 weeks ago, I want to have at least 5-6 weeks off of everything to gauge my true feelings of the product(s). And plus, that will give me time to plan my dosage, diet, training style and overall goals.
    Anyway, I am still up in this b!tch to follow your progress. And on a side note, "there's nothin' special 'bout me mothafukka!"
    link us up to the log for sure, DTH/NOS ETHER is a sick stack. I guarantee results on that 2 product stack over any other 2 product drug free stack on earth.
  31. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Day 7

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    R4W 4/1

Today was a serious cardio day. I busted 45 mins of elliptical sprints, followed by some random lifts. I incline pressed 340 on a machine incline...I was happy with that . (machines are way diff than free weights tho)

I have been eating more, but all good stuff.

Skin seems a tad oily at the temples.

Seep, diet, and training are all on point.

Nothing else really to report at the moment.

~TriP-Dee-0-double-G
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

...~TriP-Dee-0-double-G
    Is there a logic behind this, or just a random way to sign off? Just curious. I find it creative, by the way.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.51%

Is your weight maintaining?
  34. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Is there a logic behind this, or just a random way to sign off? Just curious. I find it creative, by the way.
    I just type what the voices tell me to... Hahaha, na I just try to seperate myself in little ways.
  35. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Quote Originally Posted by TheNoid View Post
    Is your weight maintaining?
    I just weighed myself 192(+2)
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

Lookn massive in your avi bro dee-o-double-G!
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

I just type what the voices tell me to... Hahaha, na I just try to seperate myself in little ways.
    Seems to work!
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

Ill get ya dontcha worry.
  39. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Day 8

TribTest 3/3/2
    Incarnate 3/3
    r4w 4/1

Weight 192 (+2)

Training has been top notch in the last few days. Everything is 100% on point. Today hit arms,chest and 45 mins elliptical sprints... at gym about 2 hours.

Skin is a tad oily.

Energy is great, joints feel great.

Stay tuned for the adventure to unfold.

~TrIpNanaZ
  40. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    Puttin on some weight mang, headin for 200 man land?
    I've never been able to do it, I got to 197 twice. I don't want sloppy weight, I keep all gains lean as possible. When I tell people in person how much I weigh I always get that "shut up dude you look 220".

Similar Forum Threads

1. mega dosed fish oil for gains?
    By JayRock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 08:17 PM
  2. ANIMAL MEGA dosed MSTAK
    By Bigugly in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 11:48 PM
  3. TrIpDoG's MeGa-SuPeR GiVeAwAy
    By TripDog in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 518