IGF-2 by Edvanp

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I look forward to my turn in 2 weeks.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Thumbs up Great Review!

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    Hello Everyone-

I Just finished this up. I have to say that I was very pleased with how I felt while taking 12 caps per day. Though I did have a bit of a bump in the road when I got sick, I recovered nicely. My mood was always good, my workouts were good and there was certainly a step up in libido. Best of all might have been the sleep. There was nothing negative I really could report. In the past, when Ive taken supps that help with "T", my back will breakout (backne), but I never really had this. If I do this again in the future, which I'm sure I will, I will probably try it at 9 caps per day instead of 12.

Thanks to Lanbane/Vitruvian for the opportunity to test this, you have a very solid product!
    -Ed
    Glad to hear you had nice results and enjoyed the product. Thanks for taking the time out to log this and posting your review. Hey next time when you take IGF-2...take it with some bioperine and you can definitely get away with 9 caps a day....

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver;
    I look forward to my turn in 2 weeks.
    We look forward to it, too! Would be great to follow your progress, if you end up logging it.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I look forward to my turn in 2 weeks.
    Good luck, I really think you'll enjoy this!

Thanks for everyones' comments and for those that follwed this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    We look forward to it, too! Would be great to follow your progress, if you end up logging it.
    You know I will ... lol I log just as much for my own benefit as well as for others. Helps me stay focussed.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You know I will ... lol I log just as much for my own benefit as well as for others. Helps me stay focussed.
    So true (she nods in agreement). Depending on your goal, hun, you might want to stack the IGF-2 with NeoVar (if you haven't already planned on it); it does well for both bulking AND cutting! (So far I have noticed that on just that stack, I was starting to lean out whilst keeping my hard-gained muscle).
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

7. It is something I plan to try in the future but I find I am taking enough supps right now. I really have not stepped into the nutrient partitioning way of doing things yet. I hear good things though. The supps I already use do such a good job I really haven't had to expand yet. Neovar is something I was thinking of when I do, and I will need to.

8. Oh and I am waiting for the newer version of Neovar before I shell out.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It is something I plan to try in the future but I find I am taking enough supps right now. I really have not stepped into the nutrient partitioning way of doing things yet. I hear good things though. The supps I already use do such a good job I really haven't had to expand yet. Neovar is something I was thinking of when I do, and I will need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh and I am waiting for the newer version of Neovar before I shell out.
    All good. When you're ready. The new version should definitely be something to look forward to!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Epithin-E Pulse by Edvanp
    By edvanp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 05:26 PM
  3. Cissus-Drol by Edvanp