IGF-2 by Edvanp

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You know I will ... lol I log just as much for my own benefit as well as for others. Helps me stay focussed.
    So true (she nods in agreement). Depending on your goal, hun, you might want to stack the IGF-2 with NeoVar (if you haven't already planned on it); it does well for both bulking AND cutting! (So far I have noticed that on just that stack, I was starting to lean out whilst keeping my hard-gained muscle).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. It is something I plan to try in the future but I find I am taking enough supps right now. I really have not stepped into the nutrient partitioning way of doing things yet. I hear good things though. The supps I already use do such a good job I really haven't had to expand yet. Neovar is something I was thinking of when I do, and I will need to.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Oh and I am waiting for the newer version of Neovar before I shell out.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It is something I plan to try in the future but I find I am taking enough supps right now. I really have not stepped into the nutrient partitioning way of doing things yet. I hear good things though. The supps I already use do such a good job I really haven't had to expand yet. Neovar is something I was thinking of when I do, and I will need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Oh and I am waiting for the newer version of Neovar before I shell out.
    All good. When you're ready. The new version should definitely be something to look forward to!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Edvanp's Ready4War Review/log
    By edvanp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 08:00 PM
  2. Epithin-E Pulse by Edvanp
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 04:26 PM
  3. Cissus-Drol by Edvanp