Banned
Awards
  • Established
XFMFX

Duration and Dosing
X-Factor at 1g ED (4caps spread out) for 50 days total.... 30 logged
Mass FX @ 4caps ED for 30days

Goals of the Log
Gain as much mass and strength as possible.... in numbers Id like to see a minimum of 5lbs in weight and 15lbs added to all lifts. These are my conservative low end goals and will be pushing, eating and training for the most weight and strength as possible been waiting for this for a long time and its time to turn up the heat.

Starting Stats
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 195 (up from 182 at initial application 12/31/07 ALL NATTY BABY!!!)
BF%: Unknown..... Low teens is my guess... the pics will tell.
Years lift: 6 on and off
Measurements:
Arm R 17"
Arm L 16.5"
Thigh R 20" at smallest 23" at largest
Thigh L 21.5" at smallest 23" at largest
Calve R 16.75"
Calve L 16.25"
Waist 36" at belly button/obliques 35" below obliques at hips
Chest 45.5"
Shoulders 52"

Approx Diet
Subject to change day to day with what work throws at me, but as many of my meals as possible will be premade and brought with me but on long days that arent expected Ill have to grab something while I'm out.

breakfast1
weight gain shake (cal 841)
F 25.5g
C 109g
p 76g

breakfast2
eggs/yogurt&grapenuts (cal 613)
F 15g
C 86g
p 30g

Snack
jerky (cal 81)
F 1g
C 7g
P 11g
OR
Pro Bar (cal 180)
F 6g
C 16g
P 15g

Lunch
Chicken Breast/noodles (cal 363)
F 3g
C 43g
P 41g

pre w/o shake(same as morn shake)
weight gain shake (cal 841)
F 25.5g
C 109g
p 76g

post w/o shake
pro shake (cal 242)
F 5.5g
C 21g
P 57g

Snack
can O tuna (cal 174)
F 2.5g
C 0g
P 38g

Dinner
Steak/chicken/pork and noodles (cal 578/363/466.5)
F 14g/ 3g /10.5g
C 43g/43g/43g
P 64g/41g/60g

night time shake (same as p.w.o.)
pro shake (cal 242)
F 5.5g
C 21g
P 57g

totals
Cal ~3950
F ~93.5g (cal 841.5) ~21%
C ~335g (cal 1340) ~33%
p ~443g (cal 1772) ~44%

Routine
Days may be offset by one or two and different off then on but will always be done in this order and all completed within the week.

Monday
Chest
BB press 3or4x10
Incline DB Press 3or4x10
Flat DB press 3or4x10
Iso wide Hammer Strength 3or4x10
Cable Flys 3or4x10
Dips

Tuesday
Bi/Back
Pullups
DB Curls 4x10 (mixed varients of hammer and rep curl)
BB reverse grip curl 3x10
Standing over head cable curls 4x10
iso lat pulldowns 4x10
Bent over Rows 4x10
seated rows 4x10
Upright Rows 4x10

Wednesday
Off

Thursday
Shoulders
Lateral Raises 4x10
Front Raises 4x10
Arnold press 4x10
Iso or DB shoulder press 4x10
Seated BB skullcrusher 3x10
Rope pulldowns 4x10
Single grip pulldown 4x10/10 (l/r)
Single grip pressdown 4x10/10 (l/r)
Shrugs 4x10

Friday
Legs
Squats 4x10
Leg press 4x10
Leg curls 4x10
Leg raises 4x10
Standing calf raises 4x30/25/20/15

Saturday
Off or sometimes fill in w/o for arms or boxing class.

Sun
Off

Starting Pics

Will be updated when taken.... prob tomorrow.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, Good Luck Poop's

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eureka, it begins!
Ya its been a long time comin but the wait should be well worth it. Finally get to get this started and well primed for my first cycle in like 8 months. Should be sick considering the progress Ive been making with only supps like Drive (over 23 months ago now) and only AP pslin and creatine (also the new neovar which is very similar) since that.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro tear it up!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very detailed thusfar! I'm in poops, give it hell!!! :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very Nice Poopy. Nice size. Particularity your calves!

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
good luck poopy .. wow ure getting good amount of cal in you, especially in the morning ... which weight gainer are you using ?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck poopy .. wow ure getting good amount of cal in you, especially in the morning ... which weight gainer are you using ?
I only use my own concoction for weight gainers. The ones you buy are full of low GI carbs and are just gonna pack on fat not muscle.

I use a cup of oats blended then add 1.5-2cups of milk, blend a lil more, then add ~35-40g of pro powder a tbsp of natty PB and occasionally a bannana.

Now most mornings I dont get in my eggs as well or the yogurt and grape nuts but on mornings I dont have an early job I do... usually half the week I get it in.

I also have re-added all these nutrients before and its on my diet tracker for AM but and Im not sure how but I was way off and that diet above is like closer to 4500 cals. Most days I get in 3500 easy and then have to work to get more then that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one man good luck :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words everyone else... n for the comps smeaton... My calves measure fairly proportional to my body and dont look bad size wise but Id def be happier if they were more defined when relaxed.... guess things could be worse.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I only use my own concoction for weight gainers. The ones you buy are full of low GI carbs and are just gonna pack on fat not muscle.

I use a cup of oats blended then add 1.5-2cups of milk, blend a lil more, then add ~35-40g of pro powder a tbsp of natty PB and occasionally a bannana.

Now most mornings I dont get in my eggs as well or the yogurt and grape nuts but on mornings I dont have an early job I do... usually half the week I get it in.

I also have re-added all these nutrients before and its on my diet tracker for AM but and Im not sure how but I was way off and that diet above is like closer to 4500 cals. Most days I get in 3500 easy and then have to work to get more then that.
oh sounds good, yah thats a real good way to go,bc u know exactly what you want and what youll be getting outta ure shake

looking forward to hear how the "X Factor" works out .. :good:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
This is the exact stack I want to try out next November (got a bottle of X coming from John as well.) Will be following this very closely to see if it is effective. Give the iron hell man!

Also do you actually like grapenuts?

Serious Q. On your shoulder days are you pre-fatiguing your delts prior to the Arnold presses (and if so how is that working in terms of size gains) or do you just prefer the isolation movements as a warm up/pre compound preference?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is the exact stack I want to try out next November (got a bottle of X coming from John as well.) Will be following this very closely to see if it is effective. Give the iron hell man!

Also do you actually like grapenuts?

Serious Q. On your shoulder days are you pre-fatiguing your delts prior to the Arnold presses (and if so how is that working in terms of size gains) or do you just prefer the isolation movements as a warm up/pre compound preference?
I do actually like grape nuts.... actually they are only ok but mixed in some low fat yogurt they are great and give it a nice crunch and are an awesome source of low GI carbs.

As for the delts, yes its for pre-exhaustion of the muscle group. Its worked perfectly so far. I actually will do shoulder press very last sometimes so that way all my shoulders and tris are beat and its really making me work to get the weight up, when thats the case though I do them on the hammer strength machine and not with DB's. For growth and developement so far this has been the most damn effective way to hit them that ive done thus far. It works GREAT and ive seen my shoulders start to stand off my fairly large arms(my biggest body part proportion wise) and I love it cause before I had great bis and tris and then it was smooth to the shoulder... looked awkward. Like I said this works great and Im very pleased with my results so far.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speaking of grape nuts...

have you guys seen or tried the new cereals from post? the Selects? some nice flavors, and actually the nutrition data looks decent. not perfect, but decent. like here is the ingredient list for crunchy pecan

Ingredients: WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT, PECANS, WHOLE GRAIN ROLLED OATS, BROWN SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA OR SUNFLOWER OIL), SUGAR, RICE FLOUR, RICE, SALT, CORN SYRUP, WHEY (FROM MILK), CARAMEL COLOR, BHT (ADDED TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS). VITAMINS AND MINERALS: REDUCED IRON, NIACINAMIDE, ZINC OXIDE (SOURCE OF ZINC), VITAMIN B6, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B1), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN D.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I do actually like grape nuts.... actually they are only ok but mixed in some low fat yogurt they are great and give it a nice crunch and are an awesome source of low GI carbs.

As for the delts, yes its for pre-exhaustion of the muscle group. Its worked perfectly so far. I actually will do shoulder press very last sometimes so that way all my shoulders and tris are beat and its really making me work to get the weight up, when thats the case though I do them on the hammer strength machine and not with DB's. For growth and developement so far this has been the most damn effective way to hit them that ive done thus far. It works GREAT and ive seen my shoulders start to stand off my fairly large arms(my biggest body part proportion wise) and I love it cause before I had great bis and tris and then it was smooth to the shoulder... looked awkward. Like I said this works great and Im very pleased with my results so far.
Back in my beginning days when I was a nutrition n00b, I would eat grapenuts straight up in water. I think i scarred me for life concerning them. I really like All-Bran from a purley "healthy" cereal standpoint.

Again same boat with the shoulders. Bis and tris are progressing nicely but dwarfing my shoulders a bit (have seen growth in them but not to the point where I have the cannon ball esque shoulder in comparison to the lower muscles.) I have been thinking of pre-exhaust and I think this will push me over the edge to trying it. Thanks for the heads up on your success with it.

Now its time to see if the MFX will be worth me shelling out 50 bucks in the future ahah.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
jay cutler trains shoulders like you poop.
i think i read where he does presses last in his shoulder routine.
perhaps you taught him this?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the show...looks like a good one! Good luck Poopaloopagus!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i want to run this stack very soon, with the addition of DIM and alpha drive. looks good!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jay cutler trains shoulders like you poop.
i think i read where he does presses last in his shoulder routine.
perhaps you taught him this?
Actually funny enough I did get the idea from Jay... but it was actually the norwegian that told me about Jays routine and how it was working so well for him so I tried it out and within the last 2 or 3 montsh Ive seen great progress, Its a erally sound idea that I have also since applied to my back and bis workout where I preexhasust the hell outta my bis so that I have nothing but meat hooks for arms when it comes to back and I can tell taht all around both are getting much more outta the workout.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright I need to Update my last two days.

Day 1

This was the initial day of dosing the second I got the X-factor in my hands I popped it and my Mass FX open and downed 2 caps of each to catch up for the day. Cant say that I noticed anything in the way of effects quite yet other then both bottles have very unique and strong smells..... I can only explain the smell as being... Anabolic :D

Lifts: (chest)
1RM after pushups warmup for a benchmark.
275lbs

Incline DB press- 40x12, 55x10, 65x10
Flat DB bench- 45x12, 65...... forget it I like those 80's infront of me x10, 65x12
Cable flys- 45x10, 55x10, 65x10
Iso wide press (hammerstrength)-45/45x10, 90/90x10, 100/100x10, 115/115x10
Dips- 2 sets of 10 @ body weight

Workout notes:

Didnt notice a huge boost or anything yet.... did suprise myself with the Iso wide press I kept completing 10 reps easily so I kept pushing myself till I couldnt. I will be starting with a much heavier working weight for the first two sets and a failure set the next time around.

I only hit flat bench for my 1 RM this day for a benchmark, could barely get this up so I know I couldnt have pressed anymore although I have hit as high as 315 before and this is the heaviest Ive ever been I dont have all the same strength as I did then given I just came off an Epi and Dbol cycle when I pressed that.... will really only be the main 1RM lift I will do. Squats are barely doable at a working weight and I feel it in my knee the whole next couple days so its definately not goint to happen and I just dont deadlift for fear of my lower back going out and again my knee. I do train every third set to failure at 10 reps thoughfor every normal exersize so I will still have that to determine my progess altogether with my lifts.

Day 2

Was able to dose this day normally... this is how it looks.

Breakfast- 1XFMFX
preworkout- 1XF 2MFX
postworkout-1XFMFX
dinner- 1XF

For the days that I workout in the aft the above schedule is how I will dose, for days that I workout in the evening the dosing will go like this;

Breakfast- 1XFMFX
lunch- 1XFMFX
preworkout- 1XF 2MFX
postworkout-1XF

I think this may be the best way of getting the most MassFX when I really want it and still keep it flowing through the rest of the day.... if I should change it up please let me know MD.
I just assume that this is the most optimal way to dose the XF as well since I think its something that takes time to start working so constant blood levels are preferable to higher blood levels.... again if this is incorrect please correct me JJ or anyone in the know.

No noted effects from either as of yet.

Lifts: (Bi/Back)
Pullups 2 sets of 10 @ body weight
DB Curls- 45x10, 35x10, 25x12
BB reverse grip curl- 45x10, 55x12, 55x16
Standing over head cable curls- not done this day
Iso front lat pulldowns(hammerstrength)- 45/45x10, 75/75x10, 85/85x10
Bent over Rows- not done this day
seated rows- 70x10, 80x10, 100x10, 140x10
Upright Rows- not done this day

Workout notes:

Had a great strong workout that I really should have pushed even harder but..... I had brought my bro in law with me and we had 3 guys workin in sets together. It was already taking a while and this is the first time hes touched weights or even workout out religously since he got out last year.... kid would be a MONSTER if he could stay at it though, insane genetics. I will be pushing some of my lifts for back higher next week and also hitting every lift I have planned.... even though it is alot I feel Its evenly spread to hit the muscle groups from as many angles as possible.

For my 3 DB curls in the beginning I just wanted to note that I do them first with an inner hammer, lifting with my elbows more outand bringing the weights in and up towards my chin. then the second set is done perfeclty straight ahead in a hammer as well from the side of my hip to right over my shoulder and the last is a traditional curl where the hand is in a hammer grip by the side at extension and then turns towards your face as you lift. This really give my an awesome pump not just in my bis but in my forearms as well. Then I go to town on the reverse grip CB to really hit the backs of my forearms and the upper bicep (dont know the individual names.... yet) adn I dont grip with my thumbs wraping the bar either to increase ho whard I have to hold the bar and the weight staying on the backs of my forearms instead of resting on my thumbs. Then the Standing cable curls is where I would normally go after this, I feel these actually pinch and target my bicep more then ANY other lift can and is perfect for finishing them off before moving into my back exercises... again I didnt do these today so it may account for why I was a lil stronger on some of my back lifts.

sorry for the rant but this is my workout notes and its good to remember/share what I have found works best. lol :drunk:

Day 3

This is today.... nothing to note. Even doses of 1 XFMFX throughout the day to keep levels constant... agian if this should be changed LMK guys.

Great sleep last night... cept my son got up 3 times... but in between it was fantastic :fool2:, lol.

Also woke up with a neck pain today... not sure if its joint or muscle related... I think its muscle. Its remained sore through the day and I hope, lol, that its not the XF thats keeping it this sore... that would suck. But I doubt its doing that kinda work already considering I dont have considerable DOMS in my chest back or bis yet..... although I have had a nice full almost pumped feeling throughout the day.... might be the start of something... might be Im eating like a pig:burger::cheers::burger:

Tomorrow may be an off day as well or I may hit shoulders... have to confer with my workout partner and see what his schedule is like but wont mind two days off in a row.... you grow when you rest, remember that.... unless your on cycle then you just go insane and rest only two days a week in a row :twisted:

..... now here comes the poopy tangent, when the poop gets goin its hard to stop (nice visual????) speaking of rest time as well.... even when I am on cycle and have my extra dedicated arms day thrown in you can see that no muscle group is touched twice within three days of eachother. I think this is adequate time for your muscles to fully recouperate and if on will allow you to hit more each group more within one cycles time without overtraining... even when not on cycle I try to maintaint this spread of days on and off and pattern of days (sometimes my shoulders and legs days are switched) in order to keep hitting muscles as much as possible, directly or indirectly without overtraining them.
/end tangent.... /wipe

:D hope you are all considerahley grossed out now.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Still no huge DOMS... any hints as to how long it is till this starts kicking in? I did feel like I had to stretch alot though all day like my muscles just felt good to contract, like being at the peak of a test boosting cycle or when on cycle.... crazy that I feel like this already but I havnt ran anything but natty anabolics since I started back at this in Dec after my hiatus so my test levels may already be high (they were after the very last cycle I ran so I have no reason to believe theyd drop for no reason) and the divanil is prob freeing that test up like crazy and the AA is making my receptors more sensative... this stack really is a sick one on paper and is really shaping up to show great results.... might just have to keep on the Xfactor afterwards if its able to addd its X factor of inmprovement to my cycle as well :think::head:

Dosed:

Breakfast- 1XFMFX
lunch- 1XFMFX
preworkout- 1XF 2MFX
postworkout-1XF

Lifts: (Shoulders)
Lateral Raises- 25x12, 15x10
Front Raises- 25x10, 20x10
Arnold press- 30x10, 40x10, 40x9
Standing cable row- 50x10, 60x10, 70x15
Lateral cable raises(l/r)- 20x10/10, 15x10/10
Seated BB skullcrusher- 40x10, 60x10, 60x10
Single grip pressdown- 20x15/15 (l/r)
Single grip pulldown- 20x10/10 (l/r)
Dips- one set of 15 @ body weight
Rope pulldowns- 35x15
Iso shoulder press- 45/45x15, 70/70x10, 80/80x6
Shrugs- 65x10, 75x10

Workout notes:

I Just wanted to destroy shoulders tonight.... mission accomplished. I am seeing more and more size and definition in my shoulders and some CRAZY vascularity and definition all through my traps too. I have yet to notice any in gym effects although I was a lil more sweaty tonight and did manage to get through this whole workout without ever feeling down or pooping out. This is the only thing Im taking, no stims, so the fact that I carried strong through the whole workout is I guess something to note and keep track of. Also muscle contractions are feeling great but not much more then normal yet.....

Weighed in at 198 tonight.... dunno if this is from the lack of work allowing me the chance to get in all my cals on my diet in or from the extra nitrogen retention from the 11-alpha but its welcome regardless and is officially the heaviest Ive ever been.... gotta add it to my weight tracker on amspace :head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbing...nice stack you got going. anything else you supplement besides protien?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
DOMS from x-factor shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks at the absolute max. If it does then something isn't right.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbing...nice stack you got going. anything else you supplement besides protien?
Just AP with my meals but Ive been taking that for over 2 months straight now (cept for 3 weeks of neovar) on a similar diet and been maintaining weight and strength constant, so anything that changes is most def from the mass FX and XF.... the AP just allows me to have my wonderful carbs without worrying about excess conversion to fat. I havnt even had a straight creatine cept the trial neovar last month which I havnt had for almost two weeks now either.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At the 1000mg dose, its took me close to 3
well considering Im taking the 1000mg dose as well Ill expect it in the 3 weeks mark... reaper was mad mega dosing his so I would just expect that it would kick in earlier.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn I had my update all typed up and the wifey hopped on and then closed the window... damn that sucks.. :frustrate

Day5, 6 and 7

Took off this weeks legs (fri sat, sun), my knees have been killing me from work and it was the wifeys birthday this weekend and my mom came to visit right after. So I picked back up mon with chest which was day 8.

Day 8

Had the two following days off (tues and wed) so I waited till 130 in the morn mon night to workout and hit up chest.

Lifts:
Chest
flat bb bench- 135x10, 185x10, 185x10
DB bench- 50x10, 70x10, 80x 6
Incline DB- 45x10, 50x10, 65x10
Cable fly (l/r)- 50/50x10, 60/60x10, 70/70x10
Iso wide bench(l/r)-90/90x10, 100/100x10, 110/110x7
Dips- a set of 15 @ body weight

Workout notes:

Strength was pretty good throughout. Love going at this time cause there is practically no one in there.

Day 9

Took the day off for resting

Day 10

this was yesterday, Worked out in the aft which means the gym is alot more packed but I get to time my nutrition better. Felt strong and rested and had yet to really experience any extra noticable DOMS.... well this workout today REALLY made me sore and I am pretty sure this is AA induced DOMS cause how sore I am. I only get sore like this when I havnt been working out for a while and Ive been doing a similar routine with similar weight for the last couple weeks with no real soreness after and slow but steady strength gains. yesterday I felt really strong and today I feel incredibly sore.... Im lovin it. I hope that his increased DOMS actually translates into better muslce gains along with the MFX and into better strength gains... want to get back up to doin 90lb db's before I start my cycle. Heres how the lifts went.

Lifts:
Bi/Back
Inside db hammer curl- 45x10
db Hammer curl- 35x10
db curl- 30x10
Reverse grip CB- 40x10, 50x10, 60x10
Overhead Cable curls- 40/40x10, 50/50x10, 50/50x10
Iso front lat pull down (l/r)- 70/70x10, 80/80x26(alternating), 90/90x10
Bent over rows(l/r)- 35x10/10, 45x10/10, 55x10/10
cable row- 90x10, 100x10, 130x10

Workout notes:
My arms are lookin pretty vascular right now and the pump in my bi's while lifting was pretty impressive, even my traps and delts were lookin pumped and vascular during the CB reverse grip curls. weighed in at 197 yesterday so I gotta update that on my weight tracker. Felt good leaving the gym yesterday but just couldnt believe when I woke up this morning and was just sore as hell... feels pretty good.

Took today off again(day 11), was gonna hit legs but with my whole back, lower included, being this sore and working most the day already I will just hit legs saturday and shoulders and tris tomorrow.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good so far...wait til you get the x-factor DOMS after a leg day :eek: those really left me in pain when i would wake up the next morning

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does doms mean more muscle growth is occurring?

I know its delayed onset muscle soreness or whatever Im just not sure how it all works. Can some one who's done x factor explain?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log is looking good poops! :D