lg science, methyl 1-d,masterdrol

beaverboy

beaverboy

Awards
hey guys this will be my first cycle. iv been doing alot of research and reading different peoples logs and have decided to go with this stack.ill be doing heavy split training.my overall goal is to tighten up,gain strenght,and put on some size

methyl 1-d 6 caps/day
masterdrol 3 caps/day
pct- formadrol 4 caps/day

mon-chest,abs
tues-off
wed-bi's,tri's
thurs-cardio
fri-back,shoulders
sat-legs
sun-off

wieght-213 - i dont have a lower wieght goal because ill be building muscle.
body fat% estimate-15-17%

current supps-
animal pak multi
10g L-glutamine/day
kre-aklyn
optimum nutrition 100% whey
fish oils
L-carnitine
zma
p.m casien protein
beta-alanine

bench-290
dead lift-415

so basically thats it, i think i have everything right and if anyone has any extra info that would be highly appeciated thank you

beaverboy

beaverboy

Awards
does anyone have any other info for me? or personal history with this stack?

beaverboy

beaverboy

Awards
its been a week sice i started this cycle, i love this stack so far i get really pumped and all my lifts have gone up. im starting to get tighter in the chest also.

weight- is up to 217, up 4 lbs

bench- 295. up 5 lbs !
dead lift-425 up 10 lbs !
squat- 340 up 5 lbs :(
im more energetic in the gym, im waiting less time in between sets now and i seem to be recovering faster too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its been a week sice i started this cycle, i love this stack so far i get really pumped and all my lifts have gone up. im starting to get tighter in the chest also.

weight- is up to 217, up 4 lbs

bench- 295. up 5 lbs !
dead lift-425 up 10 lbs !
squat- 340 up 5 lbs :(
im more energetic in the gym, im waiting less time in between sets now and i seem to be recovering faster too.

Glad to here it bro! The stack is great! You have some wetness and you have some dryness!

Just wait till you get into week 2 and 3!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am way off, but I thought I remember you saying you were in high school? Am I imagining that?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Your about me:
im 18, a senior in h.s,i just got into lifting and i wanna get huge :)

I'm not calling you out but you really shouldn't be using anything hormonal at your age bro. I know its tempting to jump on board (I'm 19 myself) but you will end up only hurting yourself in the long run. Again if that is incorrect then I recant my previous concern, but if you are younger don't be messing with this stuff now.

beaverboy

beaverboy

Awards
i did chest today, mon wasnt that great so i did more tody it was very intense iv never gotten a pump like that in my chest before ya in my arms but never chest. anyway i was doing my sets and was amazed at my energy still
185x10 , 205x8, 225x8, 245x6. then i decided to go higher and i put up 305x1!!!!! i love this stuff i still have no sides at all and my bench is up 15lbs in a week and a half!! i cant wait till im another week in. very impressed