3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys well since my log for 3-ad is basicaly over im gonna get this one started. I feel that when i log i stay on track better and why not share my progress with my lovely friends here at AM!!!

Like the title states im cutting. I want to be ultimately shredded as i plan on bulking, keto style, and keeping my abs still once summer is over. To put this into perspective the type of shredded i wanna be, i want people to be like wow his skin looks paper thin, yet hes got big musskkleess.. :lol:

Diet is keto, and i beleive im gonna go the route of 5 days low-no car saturday sunday carb up. Ima see how this works for me. If the first week is to hard ill go back to my wednesday carbup.

Cardio will be done everyday now for atleast 30 mins.

I plan on starting 1-test/formestane cycle today with SD pulsed at 20mgs preworkout. Im also using Recreate to cut the fat along with alris thyrogen tx. This will be the last cycle i do until probly november or so most likely. I just wanna be able to cut without losing to much muscle hence the reason for the anabolics.

After recreate and alris TX is over i will be jumping back into some DCP. Im also using Atomic Metldown for tannning purposes and Thermo glide for my lower belly.

Stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight 195
Bf: Roughly 12%

Workouts are M-F
Back
Chest
Legs
Bis/tris
Shoulders

Sometimes i mix it up, sometimes i add things in, depends how i feel.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres a darker picture i posted in my 3-ad log, but its a place to start and you can see atleast how wide i am n the size im working with, and hopefully not cutting into to much.

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its nice to be in florida and be able to go swimming in outdoor unheated pools so early :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
good deal I'm in. Me and you actually have identical goals/method of achieving them (minus the anabolics though.) Want to get shredded using the CKD before a summer bulk while maintaining bf at all costs (and also using ReCreate.)

Are you going straight into this cycle or you going to do PCT for the 3-AD first?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good deal I'm in. Me and you actually have identical goals/method of achieving them (minus the anabolics though.) Want to get shredded using the CKD before a summer bulk while maintaining bf at all costs (and also using ReCreate.)

Are you going straight into this cycle or you going to do PCT for the 3-AD first?
Strait in. Dosages arent extreme, just enough really to get by. Like it usualy takes me 40mgs superdrol to really get its effects, but only using 20mgs. Im relying on diet heavily and cardio. I almost wanna shock my body and go crazy with cardio but i wont, i wanna do this slow even though i wanna be diced.

After my horrendous weekend fall off im weighin in at about 199 or so. Not bad considering i must have eaten atleast 500gs of carbs on saturday n sunday. LOL

Workout went well tonight, nothing crazy, pump was decent though. Diet is 100% so far.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in to watch your diet!!! Well and I'm interested in the Recreate..lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to watch your diet!!! Well and I'm interested in the Recreate..lol

Im hopin it will stay perfect!!! Hopefully recreate will shred the fat off.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up this morning looking lean lean lean. I almost wanna just go into PCT. lol Im very indecisive!

I made an amazing snack last night witih PB, LG sciences protein and some water! Mixed it all togethor!! Mmmm amazing!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright well ive had a change of heart. Im going into PCT and during the next 8 weeks if i lose an appreciable amount of size, which i dont see happening, then i may jump back on but i doubt it.

So heres what im using!

Torem: 120mgs for the first 3 days, then down to 60mgs, after 2 weeks, then 30mgs.
Primal Male: 6 man caps a day
IGF-2: 9 caps a day to start
Psarm: 6 caps a day
CEE ( I had some laying around )
Incarnate: 6 caps daily

Also Orange triad for multi n its other benefits, Recreate, Alris TX, Gut health, cant forget that, atomic meltdown which i will be using at the tanning bed today even tho its cold!!! BBRRR lol, and Thermo Glide. Oh yea, fishoils and sesamin oil too.

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Alright well ive had a change of heart. Im going into PCT and during the next 8 weeks if i lose an appreciable amount of size, which i dont see happening, then i may jump back on but i doubt it.

So heres what im using!

Torem: 120mgs for the first 3 days, then down to 60mgs, after 2 weeks, then 30mgs.
Primal Male: 6 man caps a day
IGF-2: 9 caps a day to start
Psarm: 6 caps a day
CEE ( I had some laying around )
Incarnate: 6 caps daily
The kitchen sink

Also Orange triad for multi n its other benefits, Recreate, Alris TX, Gut health, cant forget that, atomic meltdown which i will be using at the tanning bed today even tho its cold!!! BBRRR lol, and Thermo Glide. Oh yea, fishoils and sesamin oil too.

LMAO j/k

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Crader im affraid i failed at my diet today :-(. lol No big deal ill be back on the ball tomorrow.

I wanna change my diet up but im not sure how to do it. I still would love to hire that professional personal trainer/dieter. Buffhunk hasnt gotten back to me yet. I may just eat clean and up my cardio for now and see where it puts me! Did some chest tonight and will say i did feel strong!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Crader im affraid i failed at my diet today :-(. lol No big deal ill be back on the ball tomorrow.

I wanna change my diet up but im not sure how to do it. I still would love to hire that professional personal trainer/dieter. Buffhunk hasnt gotten back to me yet. I may just eat clean and up my cardio for now and see where it puts me! Did some chest tonight and will say i did feel strong!
Well Nat said she was going to start her diet on Mon. Said she would e-mail it to me as soon as she got it. So if she does I can always send it to you and you can modify it for your weight. Hers is done by a competition trainer. She also can't eat eggs so I might add some in.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be interesting to see. I need a food scale.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was more interested in the 1test lol...was it going to be a transdermal?

Anyway ill be following along as i could learn more about cutting. Im cutting now but not following a cutting diet or anything, just lowering overall cals and carb intake.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Nat said she was going to start her diet on Mon. Said she would e-mail it to me as soon as she got it. So if she does I can always send it to you and you can modify it for your weight. Hers is done by a competition trainer. She also can't eat eggs so I might add some in.

That would be absolutely amazing C if you wouldnt mind doing that!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was more interested in the 1test lol...was it going to be a transdermal?

Anyway ill be following along as i could learn more about cutting. Im cutting now but not following a cutting diet or anything, just lowering overall cals and carb intake.
lol yea i really like 1-test. I still have about 6 weeks worth that i plan on using with formestane/4ad/19nor in the winter. Clean bulkin if i dont hit atelast 205 with that once im shredded ill be pissed!!! lol but im not worried about that now.

I get discouraged easily but im on the ball again today. I also think im gonna save the torem, for one it tastes downright horrid and for 2 i wasnt on the 1-test, SD enough to even remotely shut me down so i think im gonna save it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed with the torem.

Its horrid stuff i tell ya lol.

Anyways guys, reformulating diet. Gonna change some things up until i see what C has up her sleeve with the diet from her trainer and ill probly give that a go!

Excuse my blateness but dicks in the dirt, it sucks lol.

Legs and shoulders tonight!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well tonight i experimented a little bit. Took 2 cee caps, 3 incarnate, and all my other boatload of pills and then i popped a pslin. Ate some maccaroni salad ( i know i know) and proceeded to the gym. Everything seems normal until deadlifts. Back pumps on par with SD were not fun today!

Overall though i did have a good workout. Shoulders were pumped and feeling strong. **** is still in the dirt, where has my libido gone? LOL

So far Primal Male is not doing nething, also i dropped Psarm, i wanna run that bad boy on its own and i wanna see what primal male can do, and so far its suckin wind. lol i know i know it takes a bit.

Igf-2 is definately helping me sleep as well. Resveratrol has a nice affect on my mood, has me feeling good about 20mins after application which is nice. Thats about it though until tomorrow folks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys well today im wrokin on the diet. Im outa the groove i was in so now i have to force my way back into it.

All dosages staying the same. Nothing has changed. About to eat me some chicken, cheese, onions! Yum!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys just got my pre workout concoction down, lemme know what you think.

1 cap anabolic pump

3 scoops Cold Fusion EX
30gms waxy maize
2 scoops poseidon ( found some of this woohoo)
That should make for a great workout! Ill be back to report!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys just got my pre workout concoction down, lemme know what you think.

1 cap anabolic pump

3 scoops Cold Fusion EX
30gms waxy maize
2 scoops poseidon ( found some of this woohoo)
That should make for a great workout! Ill be back to report!
Get it good Man:hammer:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok had the most amazing workout!!! :lol: Ive fallen in love!

Did bis n tris some chest n some face pulls.. Felt strong n pumped like ccrraazzyy!!!

Libido is still in the dirt lol. Hunger is really up!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awww your in love!!! For libido I recommend the USP labs stuff. It worked well even for me!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awww your in love!!! For libido I recommend the USP labs stuff. It worked well even for me!

LOL i am! So crazy in love! Well if i could grab some from usp thatd be great but i did pick up some trib test extreme from get diesel. lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys im going to hit some back today and maybe some legs again!

Mood is definately up which i attribute to Primal Male so far. Libido is slowly but surely coming around. Diet is crap, but not horribly crap, just not on point. Diet will be back on point by monday at the latest!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool. I noticed the mood enhancement with T-force (also fadogia based) in the first week. I kind of miss that :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So im sitting at about 200lbs.. Recreate and AP must be doing there thang because even though im a tad bloated and eating like crap im still leaner then id expect to be.

Did back and some traps. Strength felt great, pumps were great as well as mood. Felt like king sh!t in the house! :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, saturday and sundays are off days. Monday will be the start of my new diet. This is what it will look like.

30gs of carbs from oats, 2 scoops protein powder mixed in, possibly some PB as well to get the cals up.

Then its all protein veggies until my workout. Thats when ill do my CF 30gs waxy maize AP etc etc.

Then protein shake after training, and protein before bed. This should be pretty good at providing me with fatloss yet keep in sane. Cardio will be done everyday as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the protein before bed going to be a casein mix? or just throw some pb in it to slow it down

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the protein before bed going to be a casein mix? or just throw some pb in it to slow it down

Yea i may pick some up or i may just throw some PB in there. Id really like to pick up some casein mix though.

Any brands you rec. easy?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ON casein tastes crappy by itself, but you can mix it half and half with another protein and its not as bad. surprisingly, muscle milk light isn't too bad for that, and as much as I hate to admit it, the GNC PM protein in vanilla caramel is pretty nice. Haven't tried a ton of those really though, so its hard to say. I mostly stick to isolates and haven't worried too much about the late nite protiens

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a great nutrional plan for fatt loss GT. Also are those both going ot be off days? If they are kudos to that. I have been going no rest days (either lifting or some type of cardio every day for the past 40 days) and I am pretty sure I am on the verge of some nasty over training syndrome stuff. I am going to update it in my thread later but definitely worth some rest days.

As far as the pre-bed meal casein or a custom blend would do you fine. That or some whole eggs and flax oil (mmmm hormone central lol.)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I may pick something up. I do sometimes eat whole eggs before bed. Like 3 whole eggs 3 whites typa thing.

Also with the addition of AP I believe these carbs will make me a burning machine and still have fuel to push my workouts. Even on keto I never did lighter workouts, always trained hard so this will be great. Also ill have one cheat day which will be sunday. And yea sat n sunday are both off days. Id overtrain like crazy if I went both those days. If I can get up early enough on sunday ill do cardio but other then that rest days.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys heres Day 1:

New diet is in effect. All supps are taken! Its back tonight, may do some triceps or something, im not sure. Ill report back later!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys im going to hit some back today and maybe some legs again!

Mood is definately up which i attribute to Primal Male so far. Libido is slowly but surely coming around. Diet is crap, but not horribly crap, just not on point. Diet will be back on point by monday at the latest!
libido from primal male should be kicking in on second week, thats the first effect i noticed and it only got better.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
libido from primal male should be kicking in on second week, thats the first effect i noticed and it only got better.

I cant wait for it. Libido has been pretty good though lately. Nothing like im used to, but when "called upon" for action hes ready to go. lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout tonight was great. Tore up back and a couple sets of tris to just get em working. Tore up traps too. Feels great and im still doped up with energy even after 25 mins of cardio and my workout.

Vascularity is sick, strength was good, sweating was up, aggression seemed to be up as well as that alpha male mentality. I liked it a lot!

Diets spot on, still working some kinks out that i may fix.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have you along! I may cut out the waxy maize im not sure. Since my workouts arent ever longer then 1.5 hours im thinking its an unnecessary insulin spike, even though i take AP before it i dont want it hindering my fatloss abilities. Whats everyones take? Nix it? Keep it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your an endo right...nix it!

I put on muscle very easily, hold muscle pretty easily, put fat on pretty easily and burn fat easily till a point. Im thinkin about nixing it and just keeping the carbs in the am.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking in a pre workout meal that contains carbs? If you are then I would definitely say nix it. If the above is true than your insulin levels will already be elevated enough to reap the benefits of recovery and enhance fat loss simultaneously.