GT's Cutting for the summer log! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

GT's Cutting for the summer log!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Damnit! Lol I guess ima have to work the crap outa some leg lifts because if im above 12% its non existant. I do a lotta leg lifts now almost everyday I do a set or so with some oblique work.
    are you bangin broads? that should help too lol.

you should be getting there soon.

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hahahaha on the daily bro! This GT don't run on gas bro it runs on Diesel! Hahah jk

Yea I think ima just be one of those guys that has to pound abs out to get it. Build my obliques a little bit. My waist is naturally small compared to the rest of my body. I shouldn't complain my backs v taper is sick because of it.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Hahahaha on the daily bro! This GT don't run on gas bro it runs on Diesel! Hahah jk

Yea I think ima just be one of those guys that has to pound abs out to get it. Build my obliques a little bit. My waist is naturally small compared to the rest of my body. I shouldn't complain my backs v taper is sick because of it.
    HAHAHA...yezzzir!
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Diets been great today.

Ive added ALCAR, L-Carnitine, and ALA to the mix. Hopefully this will help move things along a little bit better.

No cardio or workout today, feels nice just relaxing. Im still debating on whether or not to do cardio tomorrow morning. I may do it just for peace of mind. What do yall think, yay or nay?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Diets been great today.

Ive added ALCAR, L-Carnitine, and ALA to the mix. Hopefully this will help move things along a little bit better.

No cardio or workout today, feels nice just relaxing. Im still debating on whether or not to do cardio tomorrow morning. I may do it just for peace of mind. What do yall think, yay or nay?
    Do it! Doooooooooooooo it! lol
  6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Do it! Doooooooooooooo it! lol

I probly will, im scared to gain any fat!!! Hahaha
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

right on clipse..keep hittin it
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I say nay, its the weekend, relaxation and rest is just as important. Hit it hard Monday!!
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Well i did wake up early, been sleeping like crap lately and went to bed pretty early last night for my standards atleast. I think im gonna pump out some cardio this morning, but just some walking, nothing crazy! Then it shall happen!!! My carbup day! Woohoo.. Funny thing is, im not even craving anything really. Im still gonna have subway as it sounds good but the cravings arent taking me over ..
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Well i ended up doing a little more then expected. I guess since im so in the zone i just cant help, pumped out some arms, abs, and did about 35 mins of cardio. Im not even wanting to carbup but im going to. lol

So far i just had a 40gm shot of protein before my workout, nothing after so far. Figure i probly dont need it but ill eat before i head out, then ill take some AP and have 2 carb meals in a row and call it a day.

Oh yea, weighed myself with some pills in the gut and a 40gm shot of protein at 188.5. Niiiicee!!! ( best borat voice )
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Killed me a footlong meatball and a 6 inch tuna with some doritos. Still debating on if or what ima eat at dinner tonight.

Damn I am full though! Hahah
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

glycogen stores filling! Body being tricked into thinking fat loss is over! Fat loss imminent! lol good job on killing those subs bro.
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Hahahha yep! I just downed a 40gm shake. So in protein alone im at 120gms and that's not including the protien from the meatballs or tuna. Hahaha and then if I eat at carabas tonight. Hhhmmm maybe that's why im sweating. Hahaha
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I feel like the worse i eat on carbups the leaner i get the next day.
  15. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I feel like the worse i eat on carbups the leaner i get the next day.

Well i sure hope this stands true because i killed it today!

So i had a footlong and a 6 inch with doritos like i said, then went to carabbas ( sp? ) and had a ravioli dish with cheese and chicken n spinach, and then finished off my moms thing with chicken spinach and cheese. Overall it was great.

Took AP before each meal, im bloated and sweating my ass off I better wake up lean as hellll tomorrow damnit!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Well i sure hope this stands true because i killed it today!

So i had a footlong and a 6 inch with doritos like i said, then went to carabbas ( sp? ) and had a ravioli dish with cheese and chicken n spinach, and then finished off my moms thing with chicken spinach and cheese. Overall it was great.

Took AP before each meal, im bloated and sweating my ass off I better wake up lean as hellll tomorrow damnit!
    It might take a day or 2 but I seem to get alot leaner when i pig out. I was eating doughnuts al weekend and I am lean as hell now and will be even more tomorrow.:donut:
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Doesn't AP and P-Slin have the same active compound. Is AP for more of a fat loss/pump combo whereas P-slin is more just preworkout? I hear people comparing the two all the time and saying mostly that they prefer P-Slin for a pump. I guess it has more of the active compound on a single dose. also where dose yellow gold fit in the picture as far as the two go? Is it more like AP?

Just guessing here, am I right?

Sorry, not trying to change subject much on GT's log I was just curious as this seems to be a very active log.
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Doesn't AP and P-Slin have the same active compound. Is AP for more of a fat loss/pump combo whereas P-slin is more just preworkout? I hear people comparing the two all the time and saying mostly that they prefer P-Slin for a pump. I guess it has more of the active compound on a single dose. also where dose yellow gold fit in the picture as far as the two go? Is it more like AP?

Just guessing here, am I right?

Sorry, not trying to change subject much on GT's log I was just curious as this seems to be a very active log.

Pslin i believe is more concentrated for one certain compound. I took 2 aps before each destructive meal lol.

Woke up this morning, doesnt seem to have done much damage, diets back on track and im killing back tonight with 45 mins cardio after.
  19. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok guys weighed in at 196 after a full day of food and carbup meal yesterday hahaha.

Anyways i killed back today, got told i look like the hulk and was rediculously vascular! This cutting ****s workin great, and i have great energy too!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Nice man great progress. Are you going to put any pics up?
  21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Nice man great progress. Are you going to put any pics up?

If i can get some good ones i will. My sidekick takes some ****ty pics!
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok guys ive been in the ****tiest mood for the better half of the day. Surprisingly diet was still perfect. Workout sucked, but i was strong still and pump was good. My head just isnt there. This dieting BS is discouraging me. lol.. I seem to ALWAYS hold water for some reason, and i swear its like im running in place.

I do cardio, i eat right, wtf gives? lol
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

maybe the cut has gone on too long, and you need a whole week or something like that of a light bulk. either that or you've reached a bodily "set point" and the only way to get leaner is to stay at the same weight and gain muscle while loosing fat
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Hang in there. I think that when you train as hard as we do that it takes a toll. It seems to be hard on you mentally to push for something that takes so long to achieve. And the physical is a killer to go and push every single day!! But you can do it! I used to text Mace on his phone all the time and he did me too just for that added push.
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hit 3clipse on yahoo IM on his phone
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Yea well i did have that type of week where i just didnt eat very well not this passed week but the week before.

I just am a very impatient person, this is my 5th week total i beleive since i started the diet, 4 being clean, 1 not so clean. I just need to realize it takes time but i wanna see results everyday i guess. Im gonna keep chuggin on but i swear if i dont have a shredded 6 pack by the time week number 10 comes along i will be upset! hahahha
  27. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Forgot to mention i added NoXidant today after workout.
  28. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hey you still doing the primal male, hows that treating you?
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Ok guys ive been in the ****tiest mood for the better half of the day. Surprisingly diet was still perfect. Workout sucked, but i was strong still and pump was good. My head just isnt there. This dieting BS is discouraging me. lol.. I seem to ALWAYS hold water for some reason, and i swear its like im running in place.

I do cardio, i eat right, wtf gives? lol
    I feel you man i had been cutting for a while but the fat loss seems have slowed alot . I like easy's idea of doing a light bulk and see if i can lose some body fat while doing that. I have to take a break I miss carbs to much right now.
  30. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey you still doing the primal male, hows that treating you?

I dropped it and stayed with TTE.. Ive got about 6 weeks still of it sitting here. Ill definately come back to it. Its just slow to cme around i guess. Seemed to take forever to see anything from it.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

do you think you could be overtraining?
  32. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Overtraining could definately be a possibility. Im gonna keep doing the same amount of cardio but tone it down. Instead of walking uphill just stay at 0 etc etc. I take the weekends off most of the time tho so I should be good on sleep and rest. Ill keep a close eye on it.
  33. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I dropped it and stayed with TTE.. Ive got about 6 weeks still of it sitting here. Ill definately come back to it. Its just slow to cme around i guess. Seemed to take forever to see anything from it.
    i hear ya on that. i plan to start it last 2 weeks of cycle. i guess primal male is rough on impatient sob's.
  34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Yea no doubt! It takes FOREVER! Its like i need something to kickstart it!

Anyways guys hada carbup day today, hopefully to throw my body off a bit. Definately filled me up!

I love me some subway though, 2 footlongs and a bag a chips! Overboard? Probly! Good? YAAAYYUUHHH!!!!

Anyways today is leg day and cardio after.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

So will you be updating this as well be throwing your hyperpump observations in here as well or are you going to keep this more diet/motivational cut type stuff?

So how much more time you figure before you can call a quites to your cut? I know I am starting to feel the effects and getting really worn down counting cals and just in general not getting hyuge lmao. What you planning on broseph?
  36. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    So will you be updating this as well be throwing your hyperpump observations in here as well or are you going to keep this more diet/motivational cut type stuff?

So how much more time you figure before you can call a quites to your cut? I know I am starting to feel the effects and getting really worn down counting cals and just in general not getting hyuge lmao. What you planning on broseph?

Ill probly just leave this for the cut and diet part. Im not sure bro, im feeling the effects but im gonna back off a bit on the cardio, still keep my diet strict but if i feel i need some time off take it. I ultimately wanna get and stay lean year round. Ive got the "size" already now if i could get lean and just build from there id be stoked. Getting there is the hard part.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

keep it up bro, good luck.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Ill probly just leave this for the cut and diet part. Im not sure bro, im feeling the effects but im gonna back off a bit on the cardio, still keep my diet strict but if i feel i need some time off take it. I ultimately wanna get and stay lean year round. Ive got the "size" already now if i could get lean and just build from there id be stoked. Getting there is the hard part.
    Ya I hear ya. I personally want to maintain 7-9% year round with good size. I think it's easier to track LBM gains that way and its overall healthier/just a better feeling walking around at a daily low body fat weight.
  39. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Ya I hear ya. I personally want to maintain 7-9% year round with good size. I think it's easier to track LBM gains that way and its overall healthier/just a better feeling walking around at a daily low body fat weight.

Exactly. This sounds bad but i want to at any moment be able to take my shirt off and be confident in how i look.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Exactly. This sounds bad but i want to at any moment be able to take my shirt off and be confident in how i look.
    Thats called Alpha Male Status lol. Totally legit.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My summer cutting cycle?
    By Abnormality in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 10:17 PM
  2. Summer Cutting Cycle?
    By bigcp13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 02:00 PM
  3. Summer Cutting Stack
    By Tumey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5