My Methyl 1-D experience

Addadude

Awards
Greetings folks. I'm very new here - just joined today. I posted this over on another forum but it seems pretty dead over there so I thought I'd post it here too.

This week of all weeks, it's probably not the best timing to discuss my Methyl 1-D experience but, since I've just finished a 4 week cycle (with M1-D and I-GH-1) and am now going through my 2 week PCT with Formadrol Extreme, I thought it would be useful to put in my feedback. So here goes...

A brief overview of yours truly:

Male, 45 years of age. Weight training on and off for years. I came back to regular gym workouts last year from a close to 10 year layoff where most of my evening 'meals' consisted of Doritos washed down with copious amounts of beer. I spent most of last year focusing on cardio and light weight training. This year I kicked it up a notch and focused on building muscle tissue. At 45, the gains came fairly slowly - so I decided to see what a little "help" could do.

I have been taking the M1-D in two doses per day, 2 caps in the AM and 3 caps in the evening along with 4 caps of I-GH-1.

My other supps include a multivitamin, fish oil, milk thistle and Glucosamine with Chondroitin & MSM. I taking in about 150 grams of protein a day over just 3 or 4 meals. (Hardly a strict bodybuilder diet...) Any more protein than this tends to bring on a gout attack for me.

My workout routine is fairly brief. I don't do many sets or exercises. Inclines and flat benches for the chest, lying triceps extensions on my Chest/Triceps day, Chins and dumbell rows for my lats, barbell curls on my Back/Biceps day, Squats, leg curls, thigh extensions and seated military press and lateral raises on my Leg/Shoulder days.

Let me just say this: I am ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED with my results on M1-D. My gains have been nothing short of fantastic! :head:

In the space of 4 weeks, my incline bench for 6 reps went up 30 kg (Note that: NOT 30LBS - 30 KILOGRAMS!), my triceps extensions went up 20lbs and I went from 8-9 reps pull ups with just my bodyweight to 7 reps with bodyweight plus 10kg added.

My week-by-week training log shows a distinct improvement every week, with the 4th week plateauing a bit. But on that 4th week I was a bit under the weather with a touch of flu...

Side effects? Nope, none! My 'boys' are the same size as before. Little or no acne - other than what i normally get. Hair remains firmly in place. No significant increase or decrease in libido. After the first week "on", I did notice that my patience was not the best - but then patience has never been my strong suit. I mellowed out a bit in the second week.

I am now just finishing off my first week PCT with Formadrol Extreme, taking 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening. I am also taking BSN's Nitrix to give me a boost in case I miss any from no longer taking M1-D. The really good news that, far from losing any strength or muscle on my first week off, I am STILL gaining in strength and my training log book shows a significant improvement on last week. There has been absolutely no tapering off in strength at all... so far... fingers crossed!!!

Okay, my strength has improved. How about my physique? Well I think there has been a marked improvement. See the pics below! I really hope LG Sciences can get back in action with Methyl 1-D ASAP. It's the dog's bollox! (That's a GOOD thing BTW.)

Attachments

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* making me post here too :rasp:

I can't make your pictures bigger! M1D definately has an effect on your home's interior! :)

Your gains are impressive, and at your age I can totally understand M1D being extremely beneficial. Damn andropause!

As for the physique improvement, it's difficult to say with such tiny pics. The lighting and everything definately makes your complexion look better in the 2nd pic but the difference in lighting angle + tiny pics makes it hard for me to see much of a difference. Don't take that the wrong way at all bro, definately awesome, the gains you've made.

Now it's time to stick with it and maybe add in a few more meals in the day, and switch up the lifting routine.

Oh hey, welcome to the board!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
silent bob needs a trip to the optometrist.:blink: i see a dramatic difference. congrats.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'Grats bro on the nice size addition! If Eric goes and does what he wants with M1D after this FDA mess ull love it even more!