HyperPump - A NEW PreWorkout Supp from AMS - AnabolicMinds.com

HyperPump - A NEW PreWorkout Supp from AMS

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

HyperPump - A NEW PreWorkout Supp from AMS

First of all, I would like to thank you LazeDragon for allowing me to sample this new product. Here's a look:

o, and thanks for the awesome t-shirt.

took my first dose today before my shoulder workout. took it about 3 min before starting my first lift. by the second set, my body began experiencing that "tingle" feeling i've been told about. i felt it in my hands, knees, neck, face, ears. i thought it would bother me, but it didn't, i actually enjoyed it.

this stuff tasted awesome, period.

the pump wasn't more than normal (or as much as i had expected.) i am finishing a cycle w/pheraVol and Winadrol so that may have influenced it.

endurance was good. i did receive my normal pump pains in my shoulders and if they would have subsided, i would have kept training. can't wait to use on my other muscle training sessions.

i didn't pay any attention to vascularity, so i will have to do that in the upcoming workouts.

till next workout.

2. Banned

Are these single serving bottles, like RedLine?

And can you post the ingredients if you are able?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

yes, they are individual 2oz shots.

here is the ingredients off of AMS' website:

What’s in HyperPump (Proprietary Blend HP Technology ™- 23,254 mgs)

Glycerine

Muscles need water to grow and function. Hydration during workouts is key to increasing muscular response. Glycerol, is a hyper osmotic and has been shown to increase blood volume by pulling extra-cellular body water into the vascular space.

That means it super-hydrates the cells, giving them volume and additional work capacity. Glycerol can cause blood volume expansion up to 5-10% of total volume.

For bodybuilding and athletic purposes, this hyper-hydrator will cause noticeable increase in total body water in the vascular compartment. Hyper Pump has a whopping dose of Glycerol, 17,250 mgs which is enough to super hydrate your cells and increase muscle fluid retention.

To maximize Hyper Pump’s pump benefits, be sure to drink plenty of water before and throughout your workout to feed the volumization.

Beta Alanine

This amino acid has recently exploded onto the scene of performance nutrition. Research continues to demonstrate the powerful ergogenic effects of this anti-fatigue, ATP boosting product.

Beta Alanine works by scavengingť Hydrogen ions (H+). H+ the cellular pollution created by muscle contractions, build up and cause that familiar burn in the muscles, and result in momentary muscular failure. Beta Alanine staves off the burn and delays the onset of muscle fatigue, allowing for ongoing muscle contractions.

The result? Greater pump and measurable increases in muscular performance.

Di Arginine Malate

Two (2) arginine molecules bonded to malic acid, di arginine malate is a powerful nitric oxide precursor. Di arginine malate is called ‘the ultimate NO stimulating substance’ by some and may be more powerful than AAKG at supporting NOS production. Nitric oxide significantly increases blood flow to the muscles, for more extreme muscle pumps, and greater nutrient delivery.

Malic acid, the ‘malate’ component of di arginine malate, works inside the mitochondria of the muscle cell to support increased energy production.

Hyper Pump delivers two (2) full grams of di arginine malate per 1 shot serving.

Citrulline Malate

A non-essential amino acid that supports ATP production in the mitochondria of the muscle cells, citrulline malate provides additional malic acid to further enhance muscle energy production. Additionally, L-citrulline works synergistically with arginine in the production of nitric oxide.

Glutamine

In addition to the immune-boosting properties of this, the most abundant of the amino acids, glutamine has recently been shown to offer significant cell-volumizing properties.

Long utilized by athletes for recovery and its anti-catabolic effects. Glutamine also supports the pump.

L-Leucine

L-leucine is the most important of the BCAAs. L-leucine has several important functions for bodybuilders including anti-catabolic properties, energy production, and improved cognitive functioning especially during times of stress.

Yohimbine HCL

Four (4) mgs of this potent alpha 2 antagonist, yohimbine HCL acts as a neuro-stimulant, a vasodilator, and a smooth muscle relaxant.

Used for centuries as an aphrodisiac, yohimbine has been shown to improve peripheral blood flow and increases alertness by supporting ongoing production of epinephrine and nor epinephrine.

Together with its stimulant effects, this vasodilating hypertensive is the perfect synergist for the other powerful ingredients in Hyper Pump.

Usage:
    Slam a Hyper Pump shot just prior to every workout and remember to drink plenty of water throughout your training session. You’ve got to try it for yourself.

You WILL train harder and longer, and your muscles will swell with the most severe, almost painful pumps you’ve ever experienced.
    •   

4. Banned

Actually, that looks like a promising supplement! Hopefully they will make samples for people to try.

Subscribed for further updates.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

alright, 2 dose of this product.

chest day today. i downed the 2oz about 2min before my first warmup set. i tried the hyperpump after being refrigerated, and i didn't really notice any change in the taste; it just taste damn good.

unlike last time i took it, i didn't feel all that crazy tingle feeling i did last time. i felt a little in my hands today, but that is about it.

i did have a great pump on this today. normally, my chest days have a pretty good pump on their own. my chest visually looked larger today towards the end of the workout.

endurance was great. i increased my volume today by about 6 sets. normally my chest is so slammed that i can't keep training it. i was able to train the chest until my "bad" left shoulder didn't allow me to train anymore.

vascularity. loved it. this is first time i have ever noticed striations running along the upper chest, down through the middle of my chest.

i honestly am not a fan/promoter of pre-workout supplements like this. if this continues, i am going to have to change my tune. i've used no-explode, no2, no-shotgun, smash, superpump and probably a couple more in the past. i have yet to run any of them past the initial purchase of the product.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

hit up the back today. the hyperpump was really helping me hit it hard again today.

i can't say that i am noticing any strength gains from hyperpump to this point. i did get some increased blood flow/pump going on in back though. my back felt solid, rock solid, after only one exercise today; and that is not normal for me. i got a pump today that i cannot achieve w/out a product like this. even when on my trenbolen cycle, i did not get a full back feeling like this.

again today, i didn't have that "tingle" feeling.

endurance was ridiculous. i forced myself to stop training before i was too tired to train.

i can't wait to hit up my arms tomorrow.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

today was my first workout on PCT.

i could tell that i didn't take any of my winadrol pre-workout cause my cardio capacity between sets sucked. it took me a little more time to get my heart rate/breathing down between sets.

i took the hyperpump 5 minutes before my first set of shoulders. it seems that the "tingle" feeling was only going to happen on the first dose i took this product.

endurance was not the greatest today. i didn't feel that extra energy to just keep training today.

my pump was insane today. i started to experience that familiar shoulder pump pain early, but this was way more intense. i was having to rest my arms on the benches/barbells/weight stacks, etc. to allow my shoulders to stop burning. i was loving it. just the weight of my arm was pumping my shoulder at the end of the workout.

vascularity? took my shirt off after my workout and all i could see were the striations running through my anterior and medial delts. what a problem.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    alright, 2 dose of this product.

chest day today. i downed the 2oz about 2min before my first warmup set. i tried the hyperpump after being refrigerated, and i didn't really notice any change in the taste; it just taste damn good.

unlike last time i took it, i didn't feel all that crazy tingle feeling i did last time. i felt a little in my hands today, but that is about it.

i did have a great pump on this today. normally, my chest days have a pretty good pump on their own. my chest visually looked larger today towards the end of the workout.

endurance was great. i increased my volume today by about 6 sets. normally my chest is so slammed that i can't keep training it. i was able to train the chest until my "bad" left shoulder didn't allow me to train anymore.

vascularity. loved it. this is first time i have ever noticed striations running along the upper chest, down through the middle of my chest.

i honestly am not a fan/promoter of pre-workout supplements like this. if this continues, i am going to have to change my tune. i've used no-explode, no2, no-shotgun, smash, superpump and probably a couple more in the past. i have yet to run any of them past the initial purchase of the product.

NICE....glad you like it bro. It's a good mixture if I do say so myself. How long does it take you to feel it begin to work...me it's usually 10 mins...that's it.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

today was my first workout on PCT.

i could tell that i didn't take any of my winadrol pre-workout cause my cardio capacity between sets sucked. it took me a little more time to get my heart rate/breathing down between sets.

i took the hyperpump 5 minutes before my first set of shoulders. it seems that the "tingle" feeling was only going to happen on the first dose i took this product.

endurance was not the greatest today. i didn't feel that extra energy to just keep training today.

my pump was insane today. i started to experience that familiar shoulder pump pain early, but this was way more intense. i was having to rest my arms on the benches/barbells/weight stacks, etc. to allow my shoulders to stop burning. i was loving it. just the weight of my arm was pumping my shoulder at the end of the workout.

vascularity? took my shirt off after my workout and all i could see were the striations running through my anterior and medial delts. what a problem.

That last sentence if powerful....makes me want to go to the gym now (yes jealous...lol). It may take a little while for the endurance factor to fully kick in....given it might not be up to the prohormone legal as of course this is only a pre-workout....but you'll notice it again.

Oh and the tingles...some get'em some don't. I get them rarely like yourself. Believe the BA is still working, it just totally depends on the person on this one. I know after running it for a while they will disappear.

Great log bro. Oh BTW your in for the HyperTrop-X after the Hyper Pump if your willing!!

LD
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Actually, that looks like a promising supplement! Hopefully they will make samples for people to try.

Subscribed for further updates.

Yes sir. I just finished handing out all the product I had for testing. I might come back to it again in a few months. Right now I'm running applications for HyperTrop-X and Nocturnabol (posting this tomorrow). I was going to post something in the main supplement section however I had a limited quanity, unlike the HT-X and NOC. I actually posted about free Hypertrop-X with log, but I guess it got deleted....I can't find that thread

LD
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post

Great log bro. Oh BTW your in for the HyperTrop-X after the Hyper Pump if your willing!!

LD
    thank you sir. Yes, i want in. I posted in the HyperTrop-X thread last night asking you about it. You still have my shipping info?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

hyperpump is still doing it's job.

hit up the chest again today. even though i was having some shoulder pain/popping, i still managed to have a great pump and a pretty decent chest workout.

right now i'm loving my chest workouts on this hyperpump. it gets ridiculously full. i had a very hard time taking my shirt off after my workout because i was so pumped. i actually started cursing my shirt.

that "tingle" feeling was back today. i have a theory that this "tingle" feeling has to do with a ratio of your body temperature and the room temperature. the first time i took this, the air conditioning was off in the gym, i was sweating before i even left the locker room to start training that day. that past workouts, the air conditioner has been on and it has been hard to keep a sweat going during your lifting session. well, today the air was off again and the tingles were back. maybe this is ridiculous; maybe it's not.

endurance was a little better than last workout, but still not where i want it to be. always tuff coming off a cycle into pct.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

another great back workout; that's two in a row.

pump was solid. it wasn't as intense as last back workout, but not a bad pump by any means.

endurance. hmmm. i had endurance all day. i didn't feel tired. i didn't want to stop training today. i'm expecting to be sore for the next 3 days or so.

the air conditioning was off again today and the "tingles" were back again. i was feeling it in my chest, arms, legs. so far my theory seems to be holding. lol.

i can tell my back strength is up. i was using about the same amount of weight (few pounds less) than a month ago; BUT, i have been able to slow the rep speed down. i'm able to concentrate on the eccentric and concentric part of the movement more.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

hyperpump is still doing it's job.

hit up the chest again today. even though i was having some shoulder pain/popping, i still managed to have a great pump and a pretty decent chest workout.

right now i'm loving my chest workouts on this hyperpump. it gets ridiculously full. i had a very hard time taking my shirt off after my workout because i was so pumped. i actually started cursing my shirt.

that "tingle" feeling was back today. i have a theory that this "tingle" feeling has to do with a ratio of your body temperature and the room temperature. the first time i took this, the air conditioning was off in the gym, i was sweating before i even left the locker room to start training that day. that past workouts, the air conditioner has been on and it has been hard to keep a sweat going during your lifting session. well, today the air was off again and the tingles were back. maybe this is ridiculous; maybe it's not.

endurance was a little better than last workout, but still not where i want it to be. always tuff coming off a cycle into pct.

Good to hear man good to hear!!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

lookin good ABB! yeah LD it takes about 10-15 minuted for mine to kick in on 3 bottles i have used. nice product. GOOD luck bro will be followin
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

today was probably my least favorite workout on hyperpump today. i don't think it was due to the hyperpump either.

i had to do some running before my training session today. that always wears my ass out before i even hit the weights.

hit up the arms today. they still got pumped. strength didn't drop, even though i was tired (BIG +). endurance was pretty much shot. but hey, this type of workout happens every now and then.

theory still holding true. no tingles today; air conditioning was on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best preworkout supp?
    By Ession in forum Supplements
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:57 AM
  2. looking for effective preworkout supp.
    By halberdklown in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 01:51 PM
  3. I need a new preworkout supp....stat!
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 10:01 AM
  4. Best preworkout supp for bulking
    By zachwienandt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 09:58 PM
  5. PreWorkout Supp.
    By austink3417 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 06:25 AM