Wrasslin gettin his abs in line with REDline

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok lame title I know.. lol.

I decided to give a log of my cut this year because I think it would help keep my motivation up if I logged it. I'm doing a moderate carb diet right now, usualy 200-250carbs ALL complex, 200g protein, low fat under 20g most of the time. Here's an average meal plan for a day-

Morning after fasted cardio:
1 Scoop choco ON whey
2 cup quick oats

Lunch:
2 turkey breast sandwhiches on 12 grain bread with fat free cheese and spinach

Post workout:
2 scoop whey in skim milk

Dinner:
1 chicken breast that I dip in 2tbsp fat free italian salad dressing

Hour before bed:
Same as dinner.

Here are the supplements I'll be taking along with the Redline:

Whey
Bulk BCAA's
Glutamine
Fish Oil
ALA
Melatonin

Oh by the way this isn't an all out cut, I don't see the need to fully diet down unless I'm getting ready to compete.. so this is basicly a recomp with a goal of getting abs to show that I lost during my bulk. And I'll be getting pics up tomarrow.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first run with a stim/fat burner?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first run with a stim/fat burner?
No. I've done Redline in the past, along with Orig Levi, Levi Reloaded, DCP. Then I've done countless stims.. lol.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Not to be condescending, but if you're trying to be a pro, why are you cutting?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
That's why I'm recomping, I'm keeping the carbs and everything in reasonable ranges for building muscle. I was going to just keep bulking but my ego always gets me around this time of the year.

If you remember back to being my age then you remember how much crap you get for not having abs around the girls..

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
No I understand, and am doing the same thing you are. No foul.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Haha alright, good luck with it man.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Couldn't fall asleep last night so ended up with 5 hours of sleep so no cardio this morning. Took 3 Redlines 15 min before breakfast. And 1 15 min before lunch.

So far GREAT energy, the somewhat lightheadedness is messing with me again like last time. The yohimbine probly.. Also had a insane sweat going once I hit the stationary bike after my workout! Hopefully this stuff works as good as the last time!

I'm still working on getting a pic up..

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Intense workout! Very focused, again didn't like the jitteryness but its nothing horrible so I didn't let it bother me.

Good news.. I'm getting my military press weight back up to where it used to be before my shoulder injury almost! Did 100 for 10 reps today.. 15 pounds away from my old 10 rep lol.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Woke up and took 3 Redlines then 15 min later had my breakfast, no carbs today because its my day off.

Wow.. got to just vent real quik!

You have no idea how much I'm thinking of just saying screw cutting and just start bulking up again! I mean if I didn't want to eventualy turn pro I wouldn't waste my time with supplements, which makes me wonder why I'm even cutting in the first place when I should be trying to get as big as I can before I'm at the age to start competing.

Make sense? I mean I'm going to not to able to let myself care of what people think about me when I'm in my off season when I'm competing and bulked up like a monster right?

I'm just about to start bulking again and not let my 'get the girls' ego get in my way like a normal teen.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Do this for you and not for other people man. If you are really serious about one day being a pro BB then you are right, you are going to need some good size. Are you cutting right now solely for the 6 pack for summer or other reasons?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sound retarded to admit it, but the 6 pack because of girls..

I know that is childish as hell especialy if I want to turn pro, which is why I'm 1 sec away from bulking until I start competing.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Sound retarded to admit it, but the 6 pack because of girls..

I know that is childish as hell especialy if I want to turn pro, which is why I'm 1 sec away from bulking until I start competing.
Dude its not stupid at all. A big reason why people train and bust there ass in the gym and with their diet is for the whole "I want to look good naked" thing. It's all about priorities. If you are content with your current bf level then I say go ahead and try to pack on some LBM.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Well I was cutting because I wasn't content with it, but then again I have a slow metabolism so it's almost half impossible for me to lose weight.

I'm just starting to thinking I'm at the age now where I make the decision if I'm going to follow up with wanting to be a pro bodybuilder or just continue with my life and if I chose continuing with my life I'd cut and not get the gains I need by the time I compete.

Or I could bulk and get there as much as I possibly can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I was cutting because I wasn't content with it, but then again I have a slow metabolism so it's almost half impossible for me to lose weight.

I'm just starting to thinking I'm at the age now where I make the decision if I'm going to follow up with wanting to be a pro bodybuilder or just continue with my life and if I chose continuing with my life I'd cut and not get the gains I need by the time I compete.

Or I could bulk and get there as much as I possibly can.
what have you been smokin wrasslin?this doesn't sound like you, i once complimented you for having your head on right for a young guy. make up your mind what you want to do and dedicate yourself to it. good luck, whatever you decide.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
what have you been smokin wrasslin?this doesn't sound like you, i once complimented you for having your head on right for a young guy. make up your mind what you want to do and dedicate yourself to it. good luck, whatever you decide.
Haha.. actualy I think before is when I wasn't thinking. I need to get bigger.. you see Evan Centopani and Trey Brewer, their only in their low 20's so I need to step it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha.. actualy I think before is when I wasn't thinking. I need to get bigger.. you see Evan Centopani and Trey Brewer, their only in their low 20's so I need to step it up.
i am sure you will succeed at whatever you put your mind to, once you make up your mind what it is. L:rofl:L you are only a kid once remember to have some fun once in awhile.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Of course man lol. I'll still be having fun, dieting is whats no fun! Now you have to admit that :aargh:

But thanks for the support.. once I make up my mind I'll make a post of what I'll be doing about my bulk. It'll be very clean since summers coming.