1st cysle, E-max-Epistane Clone

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

1st cycle, E-MAX LOG-Epistane Clone LOG

Just recieved E-max by juggernaut nutrition.

My 1st cycle ever, going to Pulse to be Cautious & avoid Sides.

I'm 45 yrs old, good size Muscle, get lots stares at the gym, I'm told I look 32-34. Problem is I stopped lifting seriously for 6-8 mth and gained unwanted weight on my midsection.

Gonna Pulse 10 mg today, 20mg tomorrow and plateau to 30mg/day.

Going to take cycle support off days! and PCT after.

Do I take E-max on empty stomach with food or empty stomach?

Do I need to increase protein intake during cycle & how much?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Answers

It shouldnt matter taking it on an empty or full stomach unless you feel discomfort taking it on an empty stomach.
    Yes you do need to increase your protein intake while on and after the cycle to account for the extra muscle tissue you gained. AT LEAST 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight. ie) 200 lb person takes a minimum of 200grams of protein daily if not more (1.5 grams per lb of body weight). Best of luck.

-Soma
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

thanx Soma. Took 10 mg today, 2 hours pre-workout with food followed by protein shake.

Did chest today, man was I psyched out, increased my incline dumbell bench from 90lbers to 100 lbers no problem.

I now...definitely too early to benefit! But man was I psyched!

Going to do 20 mg tomorrow pre workout and skip thursday and up it to 30 mg on Friday.

How does that sound??
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

just took 10 mg this morning @ 10 am, going to take another 10 mg around 2 pm-2 hours pre-workout. About an hour after taking it felt good sense of well being!
    Woke up with huge woody @ 4 am.
    More later.
  5. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Just recieved E-max by juggernaut nutrition.

My 1st cycle ever, going to Pulse to be Cautious & avoid Sides.

I'm 45 yrs old, good size Muscle, get lots stares at the gym, I'm told I look 32-34. Problem is I stopped lifting seriously for 6-8 mth and gained unwanted weight on my midsection.

Gonna Pulse 10 mg today, 20mg tomorrow and plateau to 30mg/day.

Going to take cycle support off days! and PCT after.

Do I take E-max on empty stomach with food or empty stomach?

Do I need to increase protein intake during cycle & how much?

You should be taking Cycle support every day. People who take POST Cycle support would be taking it on off days and will take cycle support throughout.

Empty/Full hasnt made a difference in my experiences. I still try to take it with food though

The protein is up to you. Maybe shoot for 1.5 -2g per lbs?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Did shoulders yesterday-day 2 was 20 mg, felt little more pumped but not sure if working yet or just imagination.

Today...day 3...Taking 30 mg, 10 mg every few hours. Going to work back-see how it goes!

Question: Is it better to just take all 30 mgs at once or to spread it out & why???
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Answers

I prefer to space mine out to keep the E-max blood levels stable.

-Soma
  8. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Question: Is it better to just take all 30 mgs at once or to spread it out & why???
    I spread mine out unless i miss a dose for some reason. I would only dose 20mgs max though.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    I spread mine out unless i miss a dose for some reason. I would only dose 20mgs max though.
    Only 20 mgs??? Dr. D says 30 mgs and the instructions say 30 mgs per day?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Worked back today. Dosed 30 mgs today. Had tons of energy and did not want to leave the gym. My lifts were 10% heavier. Still not sure if its the e-max or my imagination at this point. Wondering when I will know it's working.
    Planning on doing 30 mgs again tomorrow.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

When does this stuff kick in & how do I know?
    Also, I've read possible sides are back & calf pumps...what exactly are these??
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Answers

I noticed increased strength and a bit more focus at first. Next i noticed hardening, then the size came. 1-2wks you should notice all of these.

-Soma
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

thanx Soma!

Worked chest again today...twice this week!! Dosed 30 mg again. Fourth day in a row Dosing. I know, I know this was supposed to be a pulse but since it's my 1st cycle I am very excited to see results so I figured I would dose every day this week, 10-20-30-30 mgs and going take Sat & Sunday off & take cycle support instead.

Did barbel inclines and bench presses, put on 2 plates and a dime without a spotter for reps, definitely noticing a small increase in strenght...able to lift about 10% more weight confidently without spotter and feel the desire to do even more but can'T without help.

Just weighed myself...actually down 2 lbs to 196 from 198.5 couple days ago...I know this means nothing...maybe lost couple lbs of fat...definitely not muscle...they seem little fuller since pushing heavier weight. Definitely feel increased sense of well being!! YES!

Notice for 2nd day in a row that about 1 hr after dosing I have a slight bitter almost toxic like taste in the back of my throught possibly in my saliva....Is this normal/OK????

Very excited....already thinking about my next cycle....what would be best next??? I want to shed my little bit of fat around my midsectinon and belly. It';s nothing compared to most but I used to be really lean and had a sixpack in my 20's & 30's and would like to have it back. This little bit of fat is hiding them and has slowly crept up on me...especially because I stopped training for 6 months.

I'm 46 yrs old and definitely don't want to lose my hair or have any sides plus I would love to increase my libido.

Was thinking of DHEA and or 6-0x0 (or is it 6-x0x) because I read they are both good for shedding fat but I still want to increase my strength, size & libido.

Any recommends or must tries you guys can think of.
    Did I tell you I was excited about all this?

thanx in advance!:clean:
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Answers

I never noticed a weird taste...are you drinking enough water? you have acid reflux?

If you're gonna do 5 days in a row i'd just go ahead and do the full 4 wks then do pct-- for the mild shutdown. You will enjoy the cycle more and have better gains. Albeit a bit more suppressed than if you pulsed, but it shouldn't be bad at all if you have a good pct protocol.

DHEA and i think even less so 6-oxo won't drastically reduce your body fat...if any(remember reading something recently on here about how 6-oxo despite the testosterone raising effects did not significantly reduce adipose tissue didnt reduce estrogen either- go figure!) Still dont understand why its advertised as an aromatase inhibitor... anybody?

As for as your next cycle i think you should see how you fair with the E-max it may do what you want. Have you read about Recreate by USP labs? I just started that(not on a cycle) 2 days ago. It is supposed to be very potent and low on the potential side effects. E-max + Recreate would be an awesome combo if it turns out as well as i think it will. Good luck!

-Soma
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I never noticed a weird taste...are you drinking enough water? you have acid reflux?

If you're gonna do 5 days in a row i'd just go ahead and do the full 4 wks then do pct-- for the mild shutdown. You will enjoy the cycle more and have better gains. Albeit a bit more suppressed than if you pulsed, but it shouldn't be bad at all if you have a good pct protocol.

DHEA and i think even less so 6-oxo won't drastically reduce your body fat...if any(remember reading something recently on here about how 6-oxo despite the testosterone raising effects did not significantly reduce adipose tissue didnt reduce estrogen either- go figure!) Still dont understand why its advertised as an aromatase inhibitor... anybody?

As for as your next cycle i think you should see how you fair with the E-max it may do what you want. Have you read about Recreate by USP labs? I just started that(not on a cycle) 2 days ago. It is supposed to be very potent and low on the potential side effects. E-max + Recreate would be an awesome combo if it turns out as well as i think it will. Good luck!

-Soma

What do U expect to get from Recreate??

I took Saturday & Sunday off from Dosing & took cycle support as directed 2 in AM, 2 in PM. Figthing bit of a cold so time off training was good even though I want to train everyday with this E-max stuff!

Today...monday, took 30 mg in before training...10 mg at 10 am then 20 mg @ 3 pm & gonna try 10 mg after training.
    Read in Dr. D's log on pulsing that we should take full dose all at once before training & yet others say spread your dose thru-out the day to keep blood levels consistent.

I am not sure which is right or best & I do not understand the logic of either...can someone help me with this???:good:
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Just got home from the gym, worked chest again today.
    Took last 10 mg dose during workout because did not want it to ge too late....as per recommends to take before 6 pm if possible.

Strength feels really good. Very strong skiin splitting pump.
    Did incline incline dumbells again and pyramided up to 95s no problem with no spotter. Previous to cycle I never considered going past 85s. I am looking forward to lifting 100s, then 110s, then 120s before end of the cycle.

Biggest change noticed was the solid pump I received...nice & hard. Guys in changeroom looking me over when I take off my shirt...nice feeling.

Question is when does the Libido kick in? I want to give my wife a suprize!! LOL!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

weighed myself this morning...weighed in at 196.5...still no increase after 5 days of pulsing.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Did shoulders yesterday on my off day of my pulse. Did not notice anything during my workout. This mornng however my muscles seem full & harder than ever.
    wighed myself this AM and shocked myself to see I acutally weigh less....193.5...down 3 lbs...wonder if it's loss of fat?

Gonna dose again today...30 mgs and spread it out because that's what I'm being told here although I thought Dr. D on his how to pulse orals thread said to take it all at once when pulsing. Not sure what is right...can someone help here...what is the difference???:clean:
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Worked Arms today. Huge Muscle pumps! Skin Splitting pumps. Now I know how the guys in the magazines must do it. Using about 10% more weight over all for all lifts.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Guys in changeroom looking me over when I take off my shirt...nice feeling.
    I want to give my wife a suprize!! LOL!

first i thought homo, then i saw the second part,lol

good progress man, keep it up
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Took Post Cyce Support yesterday...too soon to tell if it helped but woke up with a Woodie...so far so good.

Did chest again yesterday & superseted with some back. Strength still same, poundages inceased 10% during 1 st week of cycle but strength remains the same for now.

Muscles feel good & hard, getting very solid pump from the workouts, about double what I was getting before, just using Muscle Milk.

Weight remains the same...no weight gain...still @ 196-198 lbs.

Size seems little bigger...muscles little fuller & more rounded.
    Feel a little leaner at times by not really sure.

Most noticeable improvements are the skin splitting pumps during workouts and muscles seem fuller & more rounder especially noticeable in my biceps...they seem bigger all around...oh and muscles seem harder even next day.

My hands seem a little stiff, especially days on...wonedering if this what they mean by drying out my joints?

This weekend staying off, going to train light if I get to the gym at all. Going to take Cycle Support Plus take Post Cyce Support for the weekend.

Over & Out!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

dosed 30 mgs yesterday spread out.

took weekend off from any training. Yesterday I did back & bis. .! What a pump...I mean skin splitting pumps.

This is my 3rd week and I look at other guys in the gym that I thought looked big and now they look like nothing.

This is really weird because I have not gained any weight....just size, shape & hardness.

I probably have traded leam muscle mass for some fat!

Weighed 195.5 lbs morning weight. They little fat I have is around my waist/midsection. I am lean & defined everywhere else.

Today I'm just continuing with life support & PCT.
    Lucky!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

so are you splitting up the doses or taking them pre and post workout ?

I am also doing a pulse of epistane with post cycle support on off days
    im dosing the epi pre and post workout though , starting week 2 today and going to up to 30mgs

we should compare the spread out to the pre/post dose..
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    so are you splitting up the doses or taking them pre and post workout ?

I am also doing a pulse of epistane with post cycle support on off days
    im dosing the epi pre and post workout though , starting week 2 today and going to up to 30mgs

we should compare the spread out to the pre/post dose..

i am spreading them out 10mgs morning noon & just as I beging my workout...what would be the benefit to dosing post?
  25. Registered User
    Answers

i am spreading them out 10mgs morning noon & just as I beging my workout...what would be the benefit to dosing post?
    check in DR. D's pulsing thread, i think to keep you in an anabolic state longer.
    on a side note im going to drop the pulse and just hit it straight !!!!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    check in DR. D's pulsing thread, i think to keep you in an anabolic state longer.
    on a side note im going to drop the pulse and just hit it straight !!!!
    Hey, jcratty! I have read Dr D's pulsing thread...he also recommends to take the full dose all at once before working out! Instead of breaking it up...why is that?

I'm curious...why are U desciding to hit it straight instead of sticking to the pulse?

I've noticed I feel hungrier more often almost 1 hour after meals....are you noticing same? Have you increased calorie consumpton and are you gaining weight cause I am not?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Finished 3rd week of my pulse. Noticed more definition and more size but did not gain any lbs according to the scale.

Strength is definitely up! Did incline & flat flies today with 85 pounds for the 1st time. I found I just wanted to go heavier & heavier & did not want to stop.

I am also feelling hungrier more often thruout the day & wonder if this it the E-max/Epistaine? I haven't read about that anywhere on the board here!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

You are feeling hungrier from the epi. your body tells you to eat. EATEATEATEATEAT. MUSCLES NEED TO GROW. PEANUT BUTTER, TUNA, BANANA'S, SHAKES, CHICKEN, BAGEL'S, OATMEAL, COTTAGE CHEESE. YUMYUM.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

If you had put on some unwanted weight in your mid section while you werent lifting you might not see weight gains right away. Theres a good chance you are losing alot of water weight (epi has me pissin' liek crazy) and losing some fat. So dont let the scale be your only judge. Im on day 5 of my epi cycle and Im already starting to lean out despite the 200+ g of protein a day.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Finished 3rd week of my pulse. Noticed more definition and more size but did not gain any lbs according to the scale.

Strength is definitely up! Did incline & flat flies today with 85 pounds for the 1st time. I found I just wanted to go heavier & heavier & did not want to stop.

I am also feelling hungrier more often thruout the day & wonder if this it the E-max/Epistaine? I haven't read about that anywhere on the board here!
    From what ive read, epistane should inc your appetitte and make you crave lean protein and complex carbs as opposed to fatty foods.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Epi has made me hungry as hell! Which is awesome!! I'm just demolishing complex carbs... also pulsing it, 20mgs pre and 10 post, tempted to try 30mgs pre and see what happens.. or spilt it 10, 10 10... not sure, any way check my log out sometime
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

See the Epistane FAQ for suggestions and guidelines.

In regards to Cycle support I would take it once a day on a pulse just before bed so it doesn't clear the active too quickly that hinders your gains.

I would take Post Cycle Support on your off days and run your cycle for the full bottle of EMax(or whatever it's called.)
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Gonna Start 4th week of Pulsing today! Going to up it to 40 mgs, 30 mgs 2 hours prework-out and 10 mgs post, after reading Dr D's pulsing thread he recommended larger doses on workout days and taking the bulk of the dose pre-workout so it gets used up and some post workout I guess to stay Anabolic!

Any opinions?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Did 40 mg today, 30 mg pre and 10 mg post. Worked on back today. Strength on pulldowns was amazing to me!!! Finished off my workout with dumbell curls next to a cute girl with big rack. She was doing dumbell curls too! Decided to see how much I could do after good warm-up! Previous best was 45 lbs, cranked her up to 55 pounders today no problem...WOW...I love working out on this stuff! My skin feels like it's gonna split! Lucky I had to go or I would have tried the 60's! WOW what a nice rack she has! Looks like their on Epi also!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Did shoulders today. No problem repping with 65 pounds today...muscles were crazy swollen when I took off my shirt in the change room. Vascular across shoulders & chest like I 'd never seen on me b4. Scale still reads the same but I am definitely putting on size. Maybe I need to take in more calories?????
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

how many calories are you putting in right now. what is your current weight again.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

To be honest....I"m not sure. What's best way to count calories?? I am eating a little more since I started my cycle and typically have 2 Muslce Milk Shakes per day at 300 calories each. I haven't gained any weight since I started my cycle but I am definitely bigger and leaner and my fat around my abdomen is slowly going down so I figure I am losing fat while gaining muslce therefore I am thinking this is why my weight is stationary. I know I could definitely force feed myself more food to grow more and if I knew how to count calories then I would have something to mearure it by.

PS. missed my workout today and skipped dosing due to a very busy stressfull day at work. Will make up for it tomorrow!

Lucky
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Try not to skip a dosage even though you don't work out that day, you grow on your time off after you hit the weights. anyhoo, I think you should be taking in at least 4000-4500 cals a day, if you want to bulk up. not sure on your weight/ht. If you want to try to recomp. just put in 3500.
    Count your calories-write them down-and see for yourself-you might be in aw at how much more you can put down.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Try not to skip a dosage even though you don't work out that day, you grow on your time off after you hit the weights. anyhoo, I think you should be taking in at least 4000-4500 cals a day, if you want to bulk up. not sure on your weight/ht. If you want to try to recomp. just put in 3500.
    Count your calories-write them down-and see for yourself-you might be in aw at how much more you can put down.
    Thanks 4 the imput. stupid question: i've seen this word b4...what is recomp????

how do I count calories when I do not have a label to break it down ? Like for lunch right now... I am having a small can of tuna, 120 cals plus a big homemade bowl of spagetti chickpeas, beans & corn, all blended together. It's delicious but I do not know how many calories, grams of protein, carbs etc?

How is this Epistane stuff working if I am not working out? I thought I was supposed to dose on workout days so it gets used up?

Your Help much appreciated!

lucky
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sure their is a website you can go to for all types of food and measurements. If not go to grocery store and figure out servings vs. how much you eat of what types you are dieting with.
    are you pulsing or taking the havoc for 4 weeks straight. which is normal protocol. Recomp=body recomposition. decrease bodyfat while increasing lean muscle mass. keeping weight around the same to an increase.

you need to understand that you don't grow while you work out. You grow on your time off. Sleep and food. that's why their is something called overtraining. some are on a 5 day split. or work out 4 days a week. some 3 days a week with more cardio. don't take a week off, by no means. I make sure I workout hard...every muscle each week and get plenty of rest.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good Epistane Clone
    By GSMachinist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 07:18 PM
  2. cheapest epistane clone?
    By Kaydoh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 04:50 PM
  3. Epistane Clone anyone?
    By Rommel65 in forum Anabolics