My Havoc cycle

yonkersguy

Awards
Today starts my 2nd week of using Havoc. I'm 41 years old and never ran anything like this before.

I'm 5'7" and started at 172 lbs.

am now 174 lbs.

I'm taking it like this: 20/30/30/40

along with

Multi's
Fish oils
AX Perfect Cycle
Whey

The first few days on it made my workouts a bit better:

had better pumps, more focus, and my lifts are up slightly.

my appetite is way up there.

SO far, I really like this supplement.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
SO far, I really like this supplement.
I dont know if you were looking for a response, but as my advise is free here it is.

Havoc is a STEROID. Not just some energy bar.

As soon as you can i would take the time to research Havoc/Epistane/Hemadrol/Epithin-E logs see what other people have had success with.

Since you didnt list it im goin to assume you have not planned a good therapy for your T levels, among other things. The Post Cycle Therapy forum awaits you.

If you are aware of this, sorry. Just tryn help as you said you've never run anything like this before.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, if i cant answer it, im sure somebody here can

brandon615

Awards
I dont know if you were looking for a response, but as my advise is free here it is.

Havoc is a STEROID. Not just some energy bar.

As soon as you can i would take the time to research Havoc/Epistane/Hemadrol/Epithin-E logs see what other people have had success with.

Since you didnt list it im goin to assume you have not planned a good therapy for your T levels, among other things. The Post Cycle Therapy forum awaits you.

If you are aware of this, sorry. Just tryn help as you said you've never run anything like this before.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, if i cant answer it, im sure somebody here can

Good advice. Yes please tell me you have a PCT planned out

yonkersguy

Awards
I've read up on havoc for a few months before I went and decided on taking it. The whole pct debate goes back and forth among members on a lot of forums whether to use a SERM or not. It seem s that the best thing I read is to plan it out NOT to use a SERM, but to have one on hand just in case. This is the road that I've taken. I also have the usual creatine and Novedex XT by Gaspari which I will take for 4 weeks doubling the dosages and slowly tapering off. If you have any other advice, it is appreciated.

brandon615

Awards
Expect mega dry joints all throughout cycle and pct.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If you have any other advice, it is appreciated.
good looking out researching what you are doing before taking it.

the only other advise i could give is i notice a huge improvement in workout quality when im taking in 2-3 grams of EPA/DHA a day. If you look at your Fish Oil supplements it is listed under the normal Supp Facts. Mine says natural fish oil concentrate, then it breaks down the EPA/DHA (add them together). Its only 300mgs per pill, some have more, mine has less cause it was dirt cheap, i just gotta munch like 10 pills a day.

The point of me saying EPA/DHA versus just however many grams or fish oil should be explained pretty well here.

Mid America Heart Institute and University of Missouri-Kansas City, 4330 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO 64111, USA.

The most compelling evidence for the cardiovascular benefit provided by omega-3 fatty acids comes from 3 large controlled trials of 32,000 participants randomized to receive omega-3 fatty acid supplements containing docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) or to act as controls. These trials showed reductions in cardiovascular events of 19% to 45%. These findings suggest that intake of omega-3 fatty acids, whether from dietary sources or fish oil supplements, should be increased, especially in those with or at risk for coronary artery disease. Patients should consume both DHA and EPA. The target DHA and EPA consumption levels are about 1 g/d for those with known coronary artery disease and at least 500 mg/d for those without disease. Patients with hypertriglyceridemia benefit from treatment with 3 to 4 g/d of DHA and EPA, a dosage that lowers triglyceride levels by 20% to 50%. Although 2 meals of oily fish per week can provide 400 to 500 mg/d of DHA and EPA, secondary prevention patients and those with hypertriglyceridemia must use fish oil supplements if they are to reach 1 g/d and 3 to 4 g/d of DHA and EPA, respectively. Combination therapy with omega-3 fatty acids and a statin is a safe and effective way to improve lipid levels and cardiovascular prognosis beyond the benefits provided by statin therapy alone. Blood DHA and EPA levels could one day be used to identify patients with deficient levels and to individualize therapeutic recommendations.

yonkersguy

Awards
I take plenty of fish oils throughout the day. The thing about fish oils to me is this...you don't know if they're doing anything or not. It's like a multivitamin. You're just not sure if it's working. It sort of works "behind the scends" I guess. Other than that. The havoc cycle is going well. No libido problems, no sides. Just lots of strength increases. I mean, my lifts haven't improved in months...and not suddenly I can lift alot heavier! I haven't checked the scale lately, so I'm not sure of weight gain. I can safely assume that the muscle mass will come along with the increase in strength.

brandon615

Awards
I take plenty of fish oils throughout the day. The thing about fish oils to me is this...you don't know if they're doing anything or not. It's like a multivitamin. You're just not sure if it's working. It sort of works "behind the scends" I guess. Other than that. The havoc cycle is going well. No libido problems, no sides. Just lots of strength increases. I mean, my lifts haven't improved in months...and not suddenly I can lift alot heavier! I haven't checked the scale lately, so I'm not sure of weight gain. I can safely assume that the muscle mass will come along with the increase in strength.

Good news man. Keep us updated, especially when you bump the dose to 40.

yonkersguy

Awards
there was a big difference when I bumped it up to 30. Next time I run this cycle, I'll probably start it at 30. 30/30/40/40

as of now..that's what I'm thinking.

brandon615

Awards
there was a big difference when I bumped it up to 30. Next time I run this cycle, I'll probably start it at 30. 30/30/40/40

as of now..that's what I'm thinking.
big difference in vascularity, strength, size, sides? sorry for the questions im just about to run a cycle this summer and im tryin to get all the info i can.

yonkersguy

Awards
actually today marks the end of 2 weeks, and so far, I got stronger, and I may have gotten a bit bigger, since I think I gained 6 lbs so far in 2 weeks. Like I said, I've gotten no bad sides from it. I can definately see my veins more clearly these days. Like they got larger or something.

brandon615

Awards
actually today marks the end of 2 weeks, and so far, I got stronger, and I may have gotten a bit bigger, since I think I gained 6 lbs so far in 2 weeks. Like I said, I've gotten no bad sides from it. I can definately see my veins more clearly these days. Like they got larger or something.
sounds awesome