Take a gander at my RPN Havoc plan...

Bill Brasky

Awards
Salutations e-community,

I have been lurkin' out for the past couple years and have finally decided to sign up as a member in order to receive necessary advice and share my upcoming experience with RPN's Havoc. I have conducted countless hours of research and feel that I am now well equipped (with knowledge and supplies) to run my first stint with a PH. I have wanted to run Havoc for over a year now as I have had the bottle chillin' in the fridge but due to various reasons (school, work, boozing rampages), I have held off until now. I was thinking about waiting until AX's 3-AD drops to run my first PH cycle but who knows if and when it will actually be released and somehow I have managed to gather 5 bottles of Havoc (as well as 4 packs of Mass Tabs).

Background Info-

I'm a 6 foot and 1/2 inch, 25 year old dude weighing in at 215lbs. I have been lifting regularly for about 4 years. I have used the original DS ActivaTe and Rebound Reloaded along w/ the usual staples (creatine, NO boosters, protein, fish oil, mult. etc...)

I plan on running havoc for 4 weeks @ 20,30,30, and 30 or 40 (depending how I feel.)
I am also planning on using Anabolic Innovation's Life Support, Palo Alto Labs Incarnate, Wal-Mart's Liverite Liver-Aid, RPN's Gut Health, Universal Torrent, MNT LeuceMine, and ALRI Lean Dreams. All of this w/ the usual multivitamin, B-complex, and fish oil. I also have saw palmetto. I take finasteride (Proscar divided into fourths) because I am genetically prone to MBP and have been shedding since I was 18. I also take adderall regularly but will minimizing this as well as my booze intake because I want to utilize the Havoc cycle's full potential and keep sides to a minimum.

I'm leaning towards a recomp but I'll probably end up clean bulking... how many calories should I be consuming throughout this period? I was thinking about 17 or 18 per pound of body weight. Eating a lot is no problem for me as I can wolf down some food.

For my PCT-

I have a nice blue bottle of the "research chemical" toremifene w/ pinkish, reddish writing on it. I will be dosing that according to Interlocutor's instructions from a prior thread. I will also be using DS Lean Xtreme, SizeOn, and the NO boosters everybody loves so dearly. I was pondering running DS Activate Xtreme around day 15 of my PCT, what do you think?

I will update this thread w/ any worthwhile news, changes, or questions I have. I'll be starting my cycle this upcoming weekend so if anyone has any input, questions, or concerns, feel free to let em' rip!

Thanks a lot!

Bill Brasky

Awards
Before I fire it up...

I will be starting my cycle tomorrow morning and I was wondering if there would be any benefit to running Mass Tabs instead of Havoc for my first experience w/ a PH/DS...

I know everybody recommends starting w/ something on the mild side but if the human body responds better to a particular compound the first time administered, why should I not go with a stronger bulking compound like the mystery one in Mass Tabs? I know the sides may be a bit more harsh w/ Mass Tabs but what is the reasoning behind starting w/ something weaker? I'm sure people will say "To see how your body reacts..." but if my body reacts in an undesireable fashion, I will discontinue the cycle regardless of it being my first, second, or 15th...

One of the reasons I will more than likely stick to my Havoc itinerary is because Havoc seems more appropriate for the summer time seeing as it is more strength and cutting specific as opposed to bulking... what do you think?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard the IDS products are rather shady.

I'd stick with the Havoc.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bill Brasky

Awards
Thank you

Thanks Trauma1, I appreciate your help. I am extremely excited seeing as I have waited to run Havoc for over a year now. That is why I have so many support supplements, I have just gathered them here and there via ebay and what not:)

Ok, well wish me luck. I'll update this log tomorrow fosho...

Bill Brasky

Awards
Dosing and liver supps...

I know that milk thistle and some other liver support supplements are supposed to be taken at a different time as Havoc or any other PH but does this apply to Life Support and Wal-Mart's Liverite Liver-aid as well? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that milk thistle and some other liver support supplements are supposed to be taken at a different time as Havoc or any other PH but does this apply to Life Support and Wal-Mart's Liverite Liver-aid as well? Thanks in advance for your reply!
I would try to space their dosing out from the havoc if possible. If you can't, it's really not going to really significantly effect anything anyway.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
I am in my first week of Havoc and try to take the havoc about 30-45 minutes before my scoops of Cycle Support.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I am in my first week of Havoc and try to take the havoc about 30-45 minutes before my scoops of Cycle Support.
You really should space it out more than that. No earlier than 6hrs after your last does of Havoc would be better.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
You really should space it out more than that. No earlier than 6hrs after your last does of Havoc would be better.

wow, thats almost unrealistic for my schedule. Why so much time?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few hours is absolutely fine.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds solidly planned my man best wishes

brandon615

Awards
Ive heard havoc will get into your bloodstream within a 2hr timeframe and stay there for about 8 hrs.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
wow, thats almost unrealistic for my schedule. Why so much time?
Dr.D recommends 6hrs and others recommend 4hrs. The reason being that by this time your methylated oral has passed the liver and will not be compromised by the milk thistle. I have been taking NAC , saw palmentto, hawthorn berry & SAMe on cycle and saved my Cycle Support for PCT. Do what ya like but I would at least wait 4hrs. If I was taking superdrol I would be willing to negate some of the gains for protection.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Dr.D recommends 6hrs and others recommend 4hrs. The reason being that by this time your methylated oral has passed the liver and will not be compromised by the milk thistle. I have been taking NAC , saw palmentto, hawthorn berry & SAMe on cycle and saved my Cycle Support for PCT. Do what ya like but I would at least wait 4hrs. If I was taking superdrol I would be willing to negate some of the gains for protection.

noted

Bill Brasky

Awards
Day 2

Thanks for the feedback everybody,

I'm going to take my life support a few hours after I pop the havoc.

Yesterday was my first day on and I went ahead and went w/ 20mg. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular (besides placebo) but I actually had a great workout. My endurance was higher than usual which suprised me but I believe this is due to the Palo Alto Incarnate. Overall, it was great and I'm very optimistic about the weeks to come! I used Anator yesterday for my PWO drink because I am alternating Anator and Torrent and boy, Anator tastes HORRID!

Besides my workout and the excitement of begining Havoc, yesterday was a terrible day, for many people. After I left the gym, I got a phone call and learned that a very good friend of mine had been murdered at his home in Scottsdale. This news made me ill. I tried to go to my managerial accounting class but had to burn out halfway through. My friends and I gathered to deal w/ the shocking tragedy and watch the National Championship (which was a great game). Unfortunately, I ended up eating pizza and fried mushrooms and I even had a beer. I went home and popped an ALRI Lean Dream and went to sleep.

I am disappointinted in my eating and drinking performance of last night but considering the circumstances, I don't really care. It was a very sad day. Today is a new one however so let me know what you think... thanks for all your comments:)

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Thanks for the feedback everybody,

I'm going to take my life support a few hours after I pop the havoc.

Yesterday was my first day on and I went ahead and went w/ 20mg. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular (besides placebo) but I actually had a great workout. My endurance was higher than usual which suprised me but I believe this is due to the Palo Alto Incarnate. Overall, it was great and I'm very optimistic about the weeks to come! I used Anator yesterday for my PWO drink because I am alternating Anator and Torrent and boy, Anator tastes HORRID!

Besides my workout and the excitement of begining Havoc, yesterday was a terrible day, for many people. After I left the gym, I got a phone call and learned that a very good friend of mine had been murdered at his home in Scottsdale. This news made me ill. I tried to go to my managerial accounting class but had to burn out halfway through. My friends and I gathered to deal w/ the shocking tragedy and watch the National Championship (which was a great game). Unfortunately, I ended up eating pizza and fried mushrooms and I even had a beer. I went home and popped an ALRI Lean Dream and went to sleep.

I am disappointinted in my eating and drinking performance of last night but considering the circumstances, I don't really care. It was a very sad day. Today is a new one however so let me know what you think... thanks for all your comments:)
sorry for your loss.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sorry for your loss, it takes a lot of strength to get back up on the horse so quick!

MB

Bill Brasky

Awards
sorry for your loss, it takes a lot of strength to get back up on the horse so quick!

MB
Thanks a lot. You don't have much of a choice when these kinds of things happen.

Bill Brasky

Awards
On Day 3

Alrighty then, I had a solid workout in the gym yesterday (Chest/tri) @ 20mg but I still think the increase in my endurance is due to the Incarnate. No sides to report but I was super hungry all day yesterday and even woke up at 4am to scarf down some Sam's Choice cajun mix and very vanilla Silk Soy Milk. I am working my legs today and was contemplating bumping up to 30mg today but I'm gonna play it by ear. So far, so good! Let me know if y'all have any questions or concerns:)

Bill Brasky

Awards
On Day 4

Howdy errbody,

I have just taken my second havoc pill for the day and am getting ready to head to the gym to do the damn thang.

I took yesterday off and ate all day. I've have an all around good sense of well being w/ no sides to report. The last few nights I have been having some CRAZY dreams (some sexual and others w/ the ability to fly and dunk on a 10ft rim) but I attribute this to the Venom Lean Dreams. Today I will be bumping up my dosage to 30mg.

Couple questions -

1) I know I am supposed to space out the life support and havoc dosing but what about the Liverite Liver-aid? It has no milk thistle in it...

2) Have any of you taken Havoc and finasteride before? I am. I have been taking finasteride for almost 8 years now and I am thinking about ditching it and going Bruce Willis mode...

Ok, well... let me know what you think. Thanks a lot!

Bill Brasky

Awards
Day 10

Greetings,

I am currently starting day 10 and out of the nine other days, I have worked out on 6 of them. Sorry I have failed to update this log, this past weekend I drove 13 hours to Rushville Nebraska for a funeral and just got back yesterday morning. Unfortunately, I wasn't really able to crush large amounts of quality foods while I was on the road but I did my best. I also boozed one night:(

Anyway, I am at 30mg/day and had a tremendous workout yesterday. I have gained between 4-6 lbs w/ no sides to report at this time. Last week, I had a face that shined due to oil but that has gone away. I am really impressed w/ my strength and endurance and look forward to rest of this cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the rest, good gains so far as well.

MB

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good gains, keep up the hard work!! At 30mg you might want to consider adding taurine in to keep the back pumps away.

Bill Brasky

Awards
Good luck with the rest, good gains so far as well.

MB
Yeah, my gains in weight and strength are coming along as I have expected even though my diet and training have not. Thank you:)

Bill Brasky

Awards
Good gains, keep up the hard work!! At 30mg you might want to consider adding taurine in to keep the back pumps away.
Thank you. I was going to pick up some taurine today but I forgot. So far, so good on the back pumps though. Not even a minor indication of any (knock on wood):)

Bill Brasky

Awards
SERM Transportation

This week is the fourth week of my first ever havoc cycle and I have a mild problem. After I run out of Havoc pills, I will be starting my PCT w/ torm. I have been running havoc @ 40mg on workout days and 30mg on off days. As of right now, I have 23 little white pills left. Here is my problem: On Thurday of next week, I will be flying to Austin Texas for a bachelor party and will be there from Thursday to Sunday. My question is, will I have any problems bringing a large blue bottle of my "research chemical" with me? Is it illegal to pack a SERM in with my luggage? If so, what should I do? I know I cannot just skip those 4 days of PCT... right?

Thanks in advance for any advice...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id throw it in ur shaving kit and keep it with ur checked bags, they'll probably think its mouthwash or something if they scan it

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good question boss. I find I have similar issues, but mainly when I travel internationally. Inside the states, I don't think you'd have any issues. You can always put it in the plastic baggy with the rest of your liquids (mouthwash, cologne, yadda, yadda). They scan the stuff, but they don't really care as long as its a non-explosive substance. So I wouldn't worry too much. And if they ask, you forgot to take it out from your last research trip.

I think you should be fine.

Bill Brasky

Awards
Thats a good question boss. I find I have similar issues, but mainly when I travel internationally. Inside the states, I don't think you'd have any issues. You can always put it in the plastic baggy with the rest of your liquids (mouthwash, cologne, yadda, yadda). They scan the stuff, but they don't really care as long as its a non-explosive substance. So I wouldn't worry too much. And if they ask, you forgot to take it out from your last research trip.

I think you should be fine.
Cool, thats what I wanted to know. Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Kristofer68SS Post Cycle Therapy 0