Getting Cut With MMv2- HMAN'S FIRST LOG

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you and thunder convinced me to buy MMV2. well i actually traded 2 items for it and winztrol. i will have a superb cut in the future thanks hman and tg!!!

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.41%

Is MMV2 available to the public yet?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    Is MMV2 available to the public yet?
    hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!I think it would be real good stacked and just take 3 preworkout. Imo
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    you and thunder convinced me to buy MMV2. well i actually traded 2 items for it and winztrol. i will have a superb cut in the future thanks hman and tg!!!
    MMV2 and Winztrol, hmmm? Sounds pretty damn good! Bassgod, you won't go wrong with the MMV2 bro. It's all I report it to be. A few people PM'ed me and asked me if it was as good as I was reporting it to be in my log. Well, I have nothing to gain from over-hyping this product. LG Sciences hasn't exactly put me on their payroll or anything. I didn't get a year's supply or anything like that either! I got to run 1 free cycle, for which I am extremely grateful for LG Sciences! And Terrible Towel, just google it and you'll find one deal on it for $39.99 that comes with a free bottle of IGF2!! THE THUNDERGOD
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Today was a amazing workout for being out and sick for almost a week. my weight is down to 173 today and i am looking lean as hell.
    (Weight/reps)
    db flat bench 65/12 75/10 85/8 95/6
    db incline 65/12 / 12/ 12
    incline flies 25/ 15/ 15/ 12
    Chest press machine 125/ 20 /20 /20
    Tri machine 3 sets
    kick backs 20/12 25/10 20/10

Insane pump then i ran for 10 minutes. I didn't have a water and i can't run without water. I have a drymouth disease or something lol

I only have 3 days left with the mmv2

Thanks again to lg for making a great product and letting me test it
    Nice results so far Hman. Only 3 days left is a sad feeling isn't it?

Are you hitting up anything else in the near future? Cutting a little further for summer or switching gears and bulking? I know I'm going to be running MMv2 as soon as I'm off my cycle of Havoc to really shred up for late summer.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Same here. Youve convinced me to use this is near future.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Same here. Youve convinced me to use this is near future.
    bout time-these guys convinced me to buy it 2 weeks ago. today is day 7 of mmv2/11oxo and its treating me good.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bout time-these guys convinced me to buy it 2 weeks ago. today is day 7 of mmv2/11oxo and its treating me good.
    Is this all you're running bro? Did you decide to pass on the extreme tren with it? I thought it would have been a great addition to your stack here! THE THUNDERGOD
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Is this all you're running bro? Did you decide to pass on the extreme tren with it? I thought it would have been a great addition to your stack here! THE THUNDERGOD
    i am running the mmv2/11oxo at 6 caps each for 10 days then going to ease into the tren, maybe cut back on the mmv2/11oxo till i get used to the tren. of course will be adding the e-form then too. it appears that stanzanol, which is what mmv2 converts to will counter some of the sides of the tren, at least that is what im hoping for.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Cool

i am running the mmv2/11oxo at 6 caps each for 10 days then going to ease into the tren, maybe cut back on the mmv2/11oxo till i get used to the tren. of course will be adding the e-form then too. it appears that stanzanol, which is what mmv2 converts to will counter some of the sides of the tren, at least that is what im hoping for.
    Actually, in the somewhat near future, I will be running an ALRI Methoxy TRN, M-Drol, with MMV2 on workout days only kinda stack. Great Odin, I've got so much gear and so many stacks and cycles planned. What a year it's gunna be!! THE THUNDERGOD
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

you a crazy dude, no way would i run tren and a sd clone together. be careful i hear one of the sides of tren is high bp. definately going to need a serm for that cycle, as if you didn't know.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Cool

you a crazy dude, no way would i run tren and a sd clone together. be careful i hear one of the sides of tren is high bp. definately going to need a serm for that cycle, as if you didn't know.
    I'm counting on this combo to be excellent for my summer cut/recomp! Strength should be through the freakin' roof on this stack. I will probably run the TRN @3 caps (4.5 mg), the M-Drol @20 mg. per day for a 3 weeker. Last cycle I ran was Methoxy TRN, Methoxy TST, M-dien, and Phera-Vol back in February. The TRN was 3 caps (4.5 mg.) per day, M-Dien 12 mg. per day, Phera-Vol 15 mg. per day, and the TST was 6 caps pre-workout only 3 days per week. It was an awesome cycle. I checked my BP after a 40 minute walk one day while on this cycle and it was 130/77!! That's pretty damn good for a 44 year-old! I will definately have my clomid on hand for this stack also!! THE THUNDERGOD
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

I'm counting on this combo to be excellent for my summer cut/recomp! Strength should be through the freakin' roof on this stack. I will probably run the TRN @3 caps (4.5 mg), the M-Drol @20 mg. per day for a 3 weeker. Last cycle I ran was Methoxy TRN, Methoxy TST, M-dien, and Phera-Vol back in February. The TRN was 3 caps (4.5 mg.) per day, M-Dien 12 mg. per day, Phera-Vol 15 mg. per day, and the TST was 6 caps pre-workout only 3 days per week. It was an awesome cycle. I checked my BP after a 40 minute walk one day while on this cycle and it was 130/77!! That's pretty damn good for a 44 year-old! I will definately have my clomid on hand for this stack also!! THE THUNDERGOD
    damn, thats an incredible number on the bp for a cycle like that! maybe the hype about tren raising bp is just that.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Nice results so far Hman. Only 3 days left is a sad feeling isn't it?

Are you hitting up anything else in the near future? Cutting a little further for summer or switching gears and bulking? I know I'm going to be running MMv2 as soon as I'm off my cycle of Havoc to really shred up for late summer.
    Yeah I wish i could run for another bottle but don't have the flow at the minute. I think i am going to take a break from carb cycling and just keep a real clean lean bulk diet going maybe pulse some mdrol for 4-5 weeks after my pct. I don't feel shutdown at all from this mmv2 which is great. I definately need some sort of break from dieting though. I will start dieting again after the mdrol for a while. Probably till about august when i will start a test and dbol cycle whooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the support nabisco reps coming your way!
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.37%

nice log, hman. you have been very helpful to me on what to expect from mmv2, thank you.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Cool

damn, thats an incredible number on the bp for a cycle like that! maybe the hype about tren raising bp is just that.
    I was actually a little worried going into this cycle because of the BP reports I'd read about TRN. I forgot to pre-load Hawthorn Berry before it also, so I figured I was too late, might as well skip it for the rest of the cycle. And I never even needed it. But before my next cycle, I'm going to pre-load for sure. I prefer to be safe over sorry! THE THUNDERGOD
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Cool

Yeah I wish i could run for another bottle but don't have the flow at the minute. I think i am going to take a break from carb cycling and just keep a real clean lean bulk diet going maybe pulse some mdrol for 4-5 weeks after my pct. I don't feel shutdown at all from this mmv2 which is great. I definately need some sort of break from dieting though. I will start dieting again after the mdrol for a while. Probably till about august when i will start a test and dbol cycle whooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the support nabisco reps coming your way!
    That's right, you're on board with me and Bassgod on that Aug. d-bol and test cycle aren't you? Who else was it? TerribleTowel? It's gonna be great, all of us juicing at the same time. Watching each other's backs and tracking progress and sh*t!! It's gonna be a blast!! THE THUNDERGOD
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

That's right, you're on board with me and Bassgod on that Aug. d-bol and test cycle aren't you? Who else was it? TerribleTowel? It's gonna be great, all of us juicing at the same time. Watching each other's backs and tracking progress and sh*t!! It's gonna be a blast!! THE THUNDERGOD
    Hell yeah man. It'll be a team force effort.!!!!!!!!! Should one hell of a anabolic time I am going to carb cycle right before it so my body will be begging for nutrients and then i will give it a sh1t load of nutrients and some test and dbol to futher my GROWING POWER!!!!!!!!! Its going to be unreal!!!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Well another great workout. I do hate working my legs though. I always feel like i am going to yack after. I am pissed about me having to end. what does everyone think about me running a short 3-4 week pulse of super before going on pct? Too reckless? I feel no suppression what so ever. I think it would be nice but io am interested in what everyone else thinks.
    Song of the day-puddle of mudd- psycho
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Just swallowed the last of my mmv2 What the hell am i going to do?
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Go to "amsterdam" itll make ya feel better!

Seriously tho I feel your pain.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Quit teasing me I am going as soon as I can hopefully next summer but we will see!!!
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%

maybe just run a short 2 weeker of superdrol bro. like 10/20 with a normal 3 week PCT?? mmv2 cannot be that suppressive. especially if nobody is using a SERM in their PCT. i'd stay away from the pulsing. just my .02
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

maybe just run a short 2 weeker of superdrol bro. like 10/20 with a normal 3 week PCT?? mmv2 cannot be that suppressive. especially if nobody is using a SERM in their PCT. i'd stay away from the pulsing. just my .02
    I personally love pulsing superdrol. what are your reasons for staying away? have you pulsed? I am going to do a short superdrol pulse , b/c i feel no shutdown and i want to take advantage of my body begging fort nutrients from carb cycling.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

I had a sickass workout today! I hit up back and bis and the pump was something serious. Today is the last day of my mmv2 and i am kinda mad about that but what can you do.I will give my overall update on the product today or tomorrow. I have to go study now peace!
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%

I personally love pulsing superdrol. what are your reasons for staying away? have you pulsed? I am going to do a short superdrol pulse , b/c i feel no shutdown and i want to take advantage of my body begging fort nutrients from carb cycling.
    i've only pulsed epi and with my experience, i got worse sides than when i did a straight 4 week run. it's a great thing for stuff like superdrol, but EVERYONE is pulsing EVERYTHING. things like phera, m1,4, ergo, etc. things that are wet, should not be pulsed IMO. people are also pulsing halodrol. that is just retarded, lmao. my reasoning for not pulsing is the sides issue. i just do not like the flux in hormones from day to day.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

i've only pulsed epi and with my experience, i got worse sides than when i did a straight 4 week run. it's a great thing for stuff like superdrol, but EVERYONE is pulsing EVERYTHING. things like phera, m1,4, ergo, etc. things that are wet, should not be pulsed IMO. people are also pulsing halodrol. that is just retarded, lmao. my reasoning for not pulsing is the sides issue. i just do not like the flux in hormones from day to day.
    I seriously doubt i would pulse anything except for superdrol and i might try dbols one day. The sides from superdrol are very low when i pulse thats what i like and i still get amazing gains from it. I feel superdrol was made for pulsing imo
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's not everything its cracked up to be, trust me. I've been there twice, and I'm going back again next on the 11th. (All three times have been for work, but I've checked it all out)
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%

I seriously doubt i would pulse anything except for superdrol and i might try dbols one day. The sides from superdrol are very low when i pulse thats what i like and i still get amazing gains from it. I feel superdrol was made for pulsing imo
    yea, i may pulse it sometime, but we'll see. get dbol bro!! you know you want to! LOL. 25mg a day for 6 weeks. you'll gain a solid 10lbs easy. strength will skyrocket and your libido will be insane. this is why i'm using it as my kickstart to my next cycle
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Well another great workout. I do hate working my legs though. I always feel like i am going to yack after. I am pissed about me having to end. what does everyone think about me running a short 3-4 week pulse of super before going on pct? Too reckless? I feel no suppression what so ever. I think it would be nice but io am interested in what everyone else thinks.
    Song of the day-puddle of mudd- psycho
    I don't think a superdrol pulse would be a bad idea at all. Sounds good in fact. The MMV2 is not very suppressive for sure. My libido stayed ravenous the whole damn time. Uber horny! I'm only doing PCT right now in preparation for my next big cycle. I'm tossing some d-bol into the mix. It'll be my first time with real AAS!! THE THUNDERGOD
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.13%

Cool

I haven't been sold on the idea of a pulse yet. Never tried it, probably never will. I like that steady flow of Test throughout my body!! THE THUNDERGOD
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

I haven't been sold on the idea of a pulse yet. Never tried it, probably never will. I like that steady flow of Test throughout my body!! THE THUNDERGOD
    If you try it with superdrol you will not be disappointed!I promise!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hman - glad to see the MM2 is treating you good - i may use it in july to cut up a bit - academy got pushed back till then. question - if you did this cycle to cut (and i understand you were sick for a bit), how much b/f do you think you have lost?
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    hman - glad to see the MM2 is treating you good - i may use it in july to cut up a bit - academy got pushed back till then. question - if you did this cycle to cut (and i understand you were sick for a bit), how much b/f do you think you have lost?
    Well i was cutting for about 2 weeks before i started. I think I probably lost about 2-3%. This could be a larger percent if i was to use a fat burner on top of it.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.95%

congrats! that puts you down to 10%. will stack it with something nasty. i know your endurance increased, how were strength gains? i may get crazy enough to do a tren/mmv2 cycle in the future, since tren seems to slow my endurance, and mmv2 seems to increase yours.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

I have done it but don't recommned taking tren without test. My strength increased the whole time and i was seriously cutting cals. I am never strong when i cut but i am when i use mmv2!!!!!!!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.95%

lol. not trying to hijack, but on tren my sex drive went from 4x a week to 7-8x. thats hard when you've got 2 kids. i've never taken test, and because of academy i'm leery about taking anything not OTC. will order some mmv2 though if it increases strength - i've only got room for 5 more pounds of muscle on my frame (sucks being small boned). now almost all my gains have to come from strength - great log brotha, thanks for the feedback, and will get some in the near future.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    lol. not trying to hijack, but on tren my sex drive went from 4x a week to 7-8x. thats hard when you've got 2 kids. i've never taken test, and because of academy i'm leery about taking anything not OTC. will order some mmv2 though if it increases strength - i've only got room for 5 more pounds of muscle on my frame (sucks being small boned). now almost all my gains have to come from strength - great log brotha, thanks for the feedback, and will get some in the near future.
    Are you talking about so called "tren products" I am confused i was under the impression you meant real injectable tren. Yeah a tren product would help lose some weight from what i gather. I have never used it myself.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.09%

Great log Hman!

How are you dosing when taking either 4 or 6 caps?

for 4 caps, 3 b4 workout and 1 in the morning or something, and with six, take a bulk of it pre-workout and spread the rest throughout the day?

I'm gonna order a couple bottles this week to add to my cut.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.83%

Quote Originally Posted by DieselPump View Post
    Great log Hman!

How are you dosing when taking either 4 or 6 caps?

for 4 caps, 3 b4 workout and 1 in the morning or something, and with six, take a bulk of it pre-workout and spread the rest throughout the day?

I'm gonna order a couple bottles this week to add to my cut.
    Thanks!
    I never went over 4 caps per day. I would dose 2-3 preworkout(hour-hour and a half before) On off days i would dose it spread out unless i was going to do cardio i would take 2 before that. If you end up stacking it i would say just take 3 preworkout. Depends on how you want ot use it. I tried to keep some in my blood at all times so i could drop my cals alot and hold onto muscle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. Hman's cutting up!
    By hman85 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
  3. My PCT following M1-D and MMv2
    By gymrat8807 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:14 PM
  4. Hman's Epic Epi Adventure