Getting Cut With MMv2- HMAN'S FIRST LOG

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys hear we go!!!!!
First of all I would like to thank the guys at Legal Gear for choosing me to be a tester! My goals for this cycle is to test the product and get lean as possible before my next bulk. I am currently carb cycling. My diet is on point and very clean. I will be doing a workout schedule like so:

Mon- chest, tris

Tues-legs

Thurs- shoulders

Fri- back, bis

I will be doing cardio after most workouts and also 45-60 minutes on most off days.
Right now my stats are:
5'9
178-180
bf % around 12-13(all in lower abs)

Goals: I would like to turn most of my fat into muscle and stay about the same weight, then its off to bulking:clap2:

SO LETS GET THIS BISNITCH GOING

DAY1(yesterday): I took 1 pill in the morning and 2 preworkout. Had a great back workout. It felt like I was already feeling something from it but could be placebo. Ifelt very hard and vascular.(no homo lol)

DAY2: No workout today. Took all 3 pills spaced out evenly. Cardio at night 40mins.
Song of the day(stole that from Trip) Pantera- walk

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Took first dose this morning and I am going to class then the gym when I get done. A question for a lg rep should I take 1morning and 2 preworkout or 1morning 1 pre and 1 later?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Alright folks I am feeling it. It might be in my head but I sure felt strong as hell today.I was pumping away at the weights. The pumps and vascularity seemed improved as well. I got some looks at the gym to and heard some girls talking about me behind me:D They thought my ipod was all the way up. I think after a week I am going to have to jump my doses up to 4 a day. I can feel already that would be the sweet spot for me. i am going to do some cardio tonight as well. I do notice that i have a drive to workout more in the past 2 days and It seems likke I can go forever.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took first dose this morning and I am going to class then the gym when I get done. A question for a lg rep should I take 1morning and 2 preworkout or 1morning 1 pre and 1 later?
I think you're better off taking the 2 caps prior to your workout. This is a new-age androstane that actually converts in 2 steps to stanolone. It is a pre-workout DHT bomb!! Even if you go up to 4 caps per day, on workout day, I'd pop 3 caps prior to your workout and take the other 1 cap earlier. On non-training days I would space out all caps 1 at a time to try and maintain constant blood levels on your off days. This is MY opinion. LG can chime in if their opinion differs. I'm subbed all the way on this ride. The best of luck to you hman85!! Kick some arse mate!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Great cardio session tonight for 2 reasons. 1st I did not want to stop, 2nd The hottest 3 girls were running in front of me and the view was beautiful:head:
Tg I think I will try 2 pills preworkout tomorrow. How long would you say a hour before?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
About to head to the gym I took 2mmv2 about a hour ago so we will see how this works out. I am doing some legs and will update when i get back.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to head to the gym I took 2mmv2 about a hour ago so we will see how this works out. I am doing some legs and will update when i get back.
Sorry I didn't get back to you before your workout. How many caps per day are you taking right now? I take 6 caps a day, so I take 3 of those pre-workout and space the other 3 out during the rest of the day to try and maintain constant blood levels of the compound. But you took it at the best time anyway. 1 hour prior to working out seems best to me. It is a fast-acting, rapid-release formula, so 1 hour should be perfect. When I used the TST as pre-workout fire-power, I took it 2 hours pre-workout. It seemed to take longer to kick in for some reason. But the MMV2 hits fast and hard. I can't wait to see your update when you get back from your workout. Tomorrow I blast chest and triceps. Drop by my thread and see how the battle went!!:duel:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea on non-workout days space the doses evenly out so blood levels stay constant and then dose 2-3 caps preworkout on days you do workout depending on how many you are taking.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yea on non-workout days space the doses evenly out so blood levels stay constant and then dose 2-3 caps preworkout on days you do workout depending on how many you are taking.
Sounds good I think I am going to jump up to 4 pills a day.I also talked to my neighbor and they never got the receptor in the mail.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hman. noticed you're not doing biceps? anyways, best of luck to you on your cycle - will be watching.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - First of all I saw the hottest ***** at my gym today I mean DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke she looked alot like Jamie eason same haircut body type and size. All I can say is Holy Sh1t:chick:

On another note today was the worst workout I have had in a long time. Not sure what it was exactly but it sucked. It could be a combination of having sex twice today before I worked out today or maybe it was that i didn't eat alot of food today . What ever it was I hope it goes away. I did legs and i hate legs so that probably had something to do with it. I weighed myself today and I was down a pound from yesterday.I have dropped my cals quite a bit, b/c I was taking the leviathan reloaded and wasn't really losing any weight and now I dropped cals again and I am losing but my stomach fat seems to be the same size . There really isn't much there anyway but it is starting to piss me off. Idon't feel like I am losing any muscle size though so that is good. Maybe i just have more fat than i think.Question comments and ideas are always welcome.

Song of the day-for whom the bell tolls Metallica

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 - First of all I saw the hottest ***** at my gym today I mean DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke she looked alot like Jamie eason same haircut body type and size. All I can say is Holy Sh1t:chick:

On another note today was the worst workout I have had in a long time. Not sure what it was exactly but it sucked. It could be a combination of having sex twice today before I worked out today or maybe it was that i didn't eat alot of food today . What ever it was I hope it goes away. I did legs and i hate legs so that probably had something to do with it. I weighed myself today and I was down a pound from yesterday.I have dropped my cals quite a bit, b/c I was taking the leviathan reloaded and wasn't really losing any weight and now I dropped cals again and I am losing but my stomach fat seems to be the same size . There really isn't much there anyway but it is starting to piss me off. Idon't feel like I am losing any muscle size though so that is good. Maybe i just have more fat than i think.Question comments and ideas are always welcome.

First of all, I'm not going to say, "poor hman85, just didn't feel it today" or any of that crap. Get mad. I mean get boiling mad:aargh:. Tell yourself you've waited impatiently to get this stuff, and now you're gonna workout like a mutant monster!! Channel the anger of a so-so workout, and let it explode next time. I'm sure if we testers are doing our part (training hard, eating and sleeping right) this MMV2 will deliver on its end. Let's freaking rock buddy!!!:head:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I'm not going to say, "poor hman85, just didn't feel it today" or any of that crap. Get mad. I mean get boiling mad:aargh:. Tell yourself you've waited impatiently to get this stuff, and now you're gonna workout like a mutant monster!! Channel the anger of a so-so workout, and let it explode next time. I'm sure if we testers are doing our part (training hard, eating and sleeping right) this MMV2 will deliver on its end. Let's freaking rock buddy!!!:head:
You are quite the inspiration TG, thats why I like you:hammer:
I don't know what was going on today though it was just not there. But on Thurs my shoulders are getting destroyed:head:
And you have my word on that TG!!!!!!!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established

Sizzubbed bro! So far your songs of the day are bada$s. As for the cals, you can't lower them too much or you'll be come weaker, which will lead to a poor session. If you only have a small pouch on your lower abs and are really at that low bf%, i'd get some napalm. It's superb for localized fat burning. Add that to your cardio and low cals, and you'll be shredded in no time. Also, you could do some more lower ab work. That'll help too. Keep up the good work bro and maintain a "im fkucking hardcore!" attitude. That ALWAYS helps me to achieve ANY goal I have. :head:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright folks I am feeling it. It might be in my head but I sure felt strong as hell today.I was pumping away at the weights. The pumps and vascularity seemed improved as well. I got some looks at the gym to and heard some girls talking about me behind me:D They thought my ipod was all the way up. I think after a week I am going to have to jump my doses up to 4 a day. I can feel already that would be the sweet spot for me. i am going to do some cardio tonight as well. I do notice that i have a drive to workout more in the past 2 days and It seems likke I can go forever.
Im confused here Hman....

First thing you state is that you felt strong as hell today, you even acknowledge the fact that its crazy your feeling it this strong this fast...... and then you end the post with saying you want to bump the dose above rec???? :wtf:

Anabolics dosing rule of thumb number 1:

Always take the least effective dose, in other words, less is more.

You havnt even given the compound a real chance at the max rec dosage for a general user (please dont use TG as a reference, the guy is A) 265lbs and B)an androgen fiend *much luv TG*) for more then a couple days, already seeing great effects and discussing bumping the dosage. IMO this is just a waste and you may be getting a lil over zealous here.

JMO but stick it out at your current dose and Im sure youll be happier being able to run the bottle longer with just as good effects as one more cap that will add up to like a whole week shorter of your cycle.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wanna work out at YOUR gym !! That's what I need right there, few things make ya push yourself harder than when you got a blonde 'DD' bombshell five feet away ;)

Sub'd .. Good luck to ya !!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established

First thing you state is that you felt strong as hell today, you even acknowledge the fact that its crazy your feeling it this strong this fast...... and then you end the post with saying you want to bump the dose above rec???? :wtf:

Wise word, man, I second that opinion !

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
subbed. i used to do back with bi's, but i couldn't do as much weight with curls after a good back workout. anyways, will be checking up on you - we're the same height, same weight, i'm stuck at 9.5-10% bf. hope this works for you, so i can buy some :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subbed. i used to do back with bi's, but i couldn't do as much weight with curls after a good back workout. anyways, will be checking up on you - we're the same height, same weight, i'm stuck at 9.5-10% bf. hope this works for you, so i can buy some :thumbsup:
thats the way I used to do it too.... then I just changed it up and realized it benifited both body parts more!!!

I hit my bis first good heavy and hard, then I hit back. Sure I cant use as much weight for back then BUT its technically nmore weight being used by my back muscles cause my bis are shot by that point, My arms are just basically meat hooks to pull the bar down or back and I can feel the weight focused much more on my back, I have developed my back considerably more by doing this. Thanks to Norwegian for this cause he told me bout pre-exhausting delts before compound shoulder exercises (which have also lead to some sick delvelopment in the last couple months as well) and I figured Id just apply this to back and bis as well, works GREAT>

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thats the way I used to do it too.... then I just changed it up and realized it benifited both body parts more!!!

I hit my bis first good heavy and hard, then I hit back. Sure I cant use as much weight for back then BUT its technically nmore weight being used by my back muscles cause my bis are shot by that point, My arms are just basically meat hooks to pull the bar down or back and I can feel the weight focused much more on my back, I have developed my back considerably more by doing this. Thanks to Norwegian for this cause he told me bout pre-exhausting delts before compound shoulder exercises (which have also lead to some sick delvelopment in the last couple months as well) and I figured Id just apply this to back and bis as well, works GREAT>
hrm.. maybe i'll give that a shot today poopypants. what happened to your grimace avatar?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

You havnt even given the compound a real chance at the max rec dosage for a general user (please dont use TG as a reference, the guy is A) 265lbs and B)an androgen fiend *much luv TG*) for more then a couple days, already seeing great effects and discussing bumping the dosage. IMO this is just a waste and you may be getting a lil over zealous here.

JMO but stick it out at your current dose and Im sure youll be happier being able to run the bottle longer with just as good effects as one more cap that will add up to like a whole week shorter of your cycle.
Yesterday wasn't my good day it was the day before. I do hear what your saying though I think I was just alittle over zealous. The main reason for 4 was to be able to take 2 preworkout and then take one later at night to keep my blood levels constant. I dropped it back down to 3 a day and will keep it there unless the effects seem to go away.Thanks for stopping by and putting in your thoughts:head:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I wanna work out at YOUR gym !! That's what I need right there, few things make ya push yourself harder than when you got a blonde 'DD' bombshell five feet away ;)

Sub'd .. Good luck to ya !!
Yeah man I was amazed how close she looked to Jamie. WOW Thanks for stopping by!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Good Idea Thanks Poops and Norwegian! I am goin to do it this way next time around.The only problem is I would think that would make me alot more tired when doing deads? What do you guys think?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday wasn't my good day it was the day before. I do hear what your saying though I think I was just alittle over zealous. The main reason for 4 was to be able to take 2 preworkout and then take one later at night to keep my blood levels constant. I dropped it back down to 3 a day and will keep it there unless the effects seem to go away.Thanks for stopping by and putting in your thoughts:head:
hman85--In my opinion, even though you go down and stay at 3 caps per day, you should still take at least 2 caps pre-workout on your workout days. Maybe even take all 3!!! On non-training days take the 3 spaced out during the day. Either way, I think you'll enjoy!!:head:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
hman85--In my opinion, even though you go down and stay at 3 caps per day, you should still take at least 2 caps pre-workout on your workout days. Maybe even take all 3!!! On non-training days take the 3 spaced out during the day. Either way, I think you'll enjoy!!:head:
I just would like to keep the hormones in my body while cutting to hold onto muscle.Thats my main reason.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just would like to keep the hormones in my body while cutting to hold onto muscle.Thats my main reason.
I've still got the feeling that this will probably wind up as a pre-workout drug more than any other application. It's gonna fall in line with TST, M-5AA, Mestanolone, and Methyl-DHT. I personally love it so far!! Take it anyway you want to hman. It's definately your choice. Either way, I believe it is going to be very effective!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I've still got the feeling that this will probably wind up as a pre-workout drug more than any other application. It's gonna fall in line with TST, M-5AA, Mestanolone, and Methyl-DHT. I personally love it so far!! Take it anyway you want to hman. It's definately your choice. Either way, I believe it is going to be very effective!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Yeah I am going to play around with it and see what "feels" best:head:
I think this **** will be great preworkout with my upcoming pplex cycle.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hrm.. maybe i'll give that a shot today poopypants. what happened to your grimace avatar?
I believe your confusin my avatar with prld2gr8ns... I havnt ever used the grimster.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In all honesty TST is plenty good enough as a straight run compound and can add some serious mass at the right dose, it has only just recently been exploited preworkout by a very small circle of guys on here.... I dont htink it can be lumped in with the others in the least.... The rest are def pure androgens and can be taken preworkout only without losing any effect or gaining any from doisng constantly... tst's effects changes when dosed differently.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TST can't really be lumped in with anything, since nobody knows what it is :)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty TST is plenty good enough as a straight run compound and can add some serious mass at the right dose, it has only just recently been exploited preworkout by a very small circle of guys on here.... I dont htink it can be lumped in with the others in the least.... The rest are def pure androgens and can be taken preworkout only without losing any effect or gaining any from doisng constantly... tst's effects changes when dosed differently.
What doses are you speaking of bro? Like 24mg? Or less than 12? 12 is my "sweet spot" for pre-wo aggression/focus/strength. The acne I had on it was severe though. I wasn't aware that it was much of a mass builder. Thanks in advance.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What doses are you speaking of bro? Like 24mg? Or less than 12? 12 is my "sweet spot" for pre-wo aggression/focus/strength. The acne I had on it was severe though. I wasn't aware that it was much of a mass builder. Thanks in advance.
Acne was the worst side for me as well but I ran a constant 10mg dose, 4mg morn 2mg aft and 4mg preworkout, it was great for strength still and added some decent LEAN mass, bout 8-10lbs (8lbs on the scale but I was getting leaner at the same time)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Acne was the worst side for me as well but I ran a constant 10mg dose, 4mg morn 2mg aft and 4mg preworkout, it was great for strength still and added some decent LEAN mass, bout 8-10lbs (8lbs on the scale but I was getting leaner at the same time)
Hm, those are some good results for sure. I have 2 bottles that aren't quite full, so I MAY use this again. I was pulsing it on workout days during my current P-Plex/DS Superdrol bridge. Maybe the acne was worse because of the phera and tst combined. Regardless, I chose to drop the tst and may add it back into the mix to see if it helps with the lethargy from SD. Almost to a T, I got wood 3 hours after I took the tst. My libido was also higher on workout days. This makes me think it really may be some sort of OTC test replacement. I really have no idea though. I'm just speculating, lol. Sorry hman, not trying to hijack! Keep up the good work broski :head:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hm, those are some good results for sure. I have 2 bottles that aren't quite full, so I MAY use this again. I was pulsing it on workout days during my current P-Plex/DS Superdrol bridge. Maybe the acne was worse because of the phera and tst combined. Regardless, I chose to drop the tst and may add it back into the mix to see if it helps with the lethargy from SD. Almost to a T, I got wood 3 hours after I took the tst. My libido was also higher on workout days. This makes me think it really may be some sort of OTC test replacement. I really have no idea though. I'm just speculating, lol. Sorry hman, not trying to hijack! Keep up the good work broski :head:
Don't worry about it I like some discussion.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree whole-heartedly Poopy. I wasn't saying that TST is chemically like those other androgens that I mentioned. Sorry to create any confusion. I know it is a completely different compound than the others I mentioned. No one seems to know what the compound actually is or does, but oh well. It works!! Whatever the compound actually is or does, it has a very strong androgenic nature to it!:twisted: Those others (M-5AA, MMV2, Mestanolone, MDHT) are almost purely androgenic. They were the glorious androstanes of old (except the MMV2, which is new and ROCKS:head:)and the Germans' beloved Mestanolone!! I was simply stating the fact that it affects my workouts the same way:study:. I have ran it straight through a run before and I think it helped with lethargy and increased a few pounds. It was supposed to be a "test" alternative or a replacement for 4-AD, but never quite panned out as effective as those. But like Tripdog and so many others have found, it is really best for a pre-workout blast-off!!If you have never tried it pre-workout only Poopy, do yourself a little experimental favor and dose 6 caps (12 mg.) 2 hours prior to your workouts for a couple of weeks. You'll see what we're talking about then!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well guys my legs are destroyed today. Walking to class was an olympic event. Will be goin to the gym after my 3:30 class.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Update: Just got back from the gym. Decent workout. Aggression wasn't too high today. Had pretty good strength though. Overall about normal.
Song of the day- body parts 3--- 36 mafia
What is everyones estimate on my bf%?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd probably guess 12%, hard to tell with cameraphone