Getting Cut With MMv2- HMAN'S FIRST LOG

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Don't quote me here because it's been a longtime since I read the specifics but I think under normal circumstances it takes 20min or so before you start to burn fat. After a workout or first thing in the morning you will start to burn fat faster but I think it is still something like 10-15min before this happens. If you are only doing 15min that may not be enough. I do 30min sessions but 15-20min of that is fat burning where as in your case it's 0-5mins. High intensity cardio will burn more calories but only a little more fat than low intensity. I used to do a high intensity version that was like wind sprints and it was very effective. Now I only do low intensity cardio and save the high intensity for the gym. Both high or low intensity are fine; high intensity little faster results, low intensity more consistency & longevity which can equal better results depending on a persons dedication. Classic tortoise and the hare scenario. lol
    I feel as though i personally burn more muscle if i do High intensity. Thats way i usually keep a slower pace or do bike or stairs.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Nice leg workout today I was going realt strong. i couldn't do squats b/c there was to many people at my gym.(hate school gyms for this reason). I still felt as though I got a very good workout today.on another note found out I got a 96 on my hard ass astronomy test, I was psyched about thatI am starting to realize how much of b1tch it's going to be going to school for another 6 years

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

no workout today. Will try to get some cardio in. Thats if I get all my work done for my test tomorrow.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

6 more years, damn bro. Congrats on getting the A. I'm sure if your like me these past few weeks and these next couple are going to be rough. Final tests and exams. What are you going to school if you don't mind me asking?

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    6 more years, damn bro. Congrats on getting the A. I'm sure if your like me these past few weeks and these next couple are going to be rough. Final tests and exams. What are you going to school if you don't mind me asking?
    Yeah this last month is going to be rough for sure. The reason i have to go for another 6 is I have to finnish my bachelors. Then i have to go to chiropractic school for another 4 years. They say it can be done in 3 but we will see. Any way thanks for stopping by.

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

About to go to do some cardio Thought I would throw some hot chicks in
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Cardio tonight was not good. I ran for 45 mins but it took everything I had to keep going that long. Not sure what is was exactly. I think it was a little mj I had early. Whatever it was it hard. Weight losses seem to have slowed down alittle.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Cardio tonight was not good. I ran for 45 mins but it took everything I had to keep going that long. Not sure what is was exactly. I think it was a little mj I had early. Whatever it was it hard. Weight losses seem to have slowed down alittle.
    A little "MJ"?!?? LOL!! Love it!!

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    A little "MJ"?!?? LOL!! Love it!!
    Got to do what you got to do, You know?

10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I just had a little something to mention here. in the 3ad logs, they mentioned their recommendation of 20g of fats with 3ad dosing. I've been trying that the last week or so as I went into a strict CKD, and I think its made a difference. just wondering what you think, and what you are taking it with
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I just had a little something to mention here. in the 3ad logs, they mentioned their recommendation of 20g of fats with 3ad dosing. I've been trying that the last week or so as I went into a strict CKD, and I think its made a difference. just wondering what you think, and what you are taking it with
    That is how i have been trying to do it. I have been taking it with meals and since i have been low carb. I have been taking it with at least 20g of fat. there have been a couple time that i couldn't take it with fat and it seems to of not worked as well. I never got any receptor either so that could have something to do with it as well.

12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

interesting. yeah, I started while doing TKD, so breakfast + PWO included some amount of carbs, and so breakfast also was lower fat then.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Question

You remember me mentioning to you just here recently Easy, about me taking 20 grams of healthy efa's everyday for months now. I think it does help with absorption of things like MMV2 and 3-AD. One thing I've been undecided on however Easy, is does fish oil and healthy fats help with methyls like epi, super, phera, halo. and others? I've heard some say that it doesn't, but I'd appreciate your opinion. I value your opinions very highly Easy. Thanks. THE THUNDERGOD

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

You remember me mentioning to you just here recently Easy, about me taking 20 grams of healthy efa's everyday for months now. I think it does help with absorption of things like MMV2 and 3-AD. One thing I've been undecided on however Easy, is does fish oil and healthy fats help with methyls like epi, super, phera, halo. and others? I've heard some say that it doesn't, but I'd appreciate your opinion. I value your opinions very highly Easy. Thanks. THE THUNDERGOD
    I have always heard that it does. But bump just in case

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

BUMP!!

16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thats a toughie. Basically the point of methylation is to provide oral bioavailability, so in that way it shouldn't make as much a difference. But I think even the methyls are more lipophillic than hydrophillic, so they should help as well. Patrick Arnold talked about it a lot (taking fats with compounds) but then again I don't think he ever sold anything methyl. I gotta go look around Definitely it can't hurt if you are doing it like thundergod, high dosed fish + 3/6 oils during most methyl cycles are just good insurance for your cholesterol levels, as well as joints on dry compounds
    This space for rent

17. Senior Member
    Answers

I'm almost 100% certain that it does help with the absorption of the mentioned compounds. Some compounds are lipophyllic and some are lipophobic. Dbol is methylated and it is lipophyllic, so this should apply to legal orals also.

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Thanks Easy and Bassgod. I always take the 20 grams of healthy efa's everyday whether on-cycle, PCT, or even afterwards. Just wanted to know if it helped. It was my own opinion that it does. Thanks guys. THE THUNDERGOD

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Went to class to take a history test and the teach wasn't there so test is on tues I am going to go to the gym in about an hour and will be hitting up shoulders and alittle tris and abs as well. Have a good feeling today and actually woke up at a reasonable time. Might go out and have a couple beers tonight with some friend. Whats everyones thought on a couple drinks should I abstain or just have a couple?

20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'd vote no, unless today is your carbup day
    This space for rent

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I'd vote no, unless today is your carbup day
    Yeah maybe i should just wait till fri night and go then. I don't really even care about going except that there is this fine girl that i have been trying to get with and she called and wants me to go. Women! Always trying to mess me up

22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

then drink unsweetened iced tea there
    This space for rent

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

then drink unsweetened iced tea there
    Your tough easy! j/k I think it will either be tomorrow or just not drink.well i am off to the gym. I have a feeling it is going to be a great workout will update when i get back.
    PEACE

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Wink

Yeah, I didn't want to chime in and sound like an old fuddy-duddy, but alcohol will hinder your goals you've got going on here. I wouldn't hamper my gains. I never drink. Tee-totaler!! THE THUNDERGOD EDIT: Now about the "mj" on the other hand, like you said,"You got to do, what you got to do"!!

25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

or you go specifically as the "designated driver" and make sure you take the really totally trashed chicks home last
    This space for rent

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I didn't want to chime in and sound like an old fuddy-duddy, but alcohol will hinder your goals you've got going on here. I wouldn't hamper my gains. I never drink. Tee-totaler!! THE THUNDERGOD EDIT: Now about the "mj" on the other hand, like you said,"You got to do, what you got to do"!!
    I think your on to something TG.Mj always treats me better any way. She is lot better for bodybuilding I would say even ask arnold lol.

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

or you go specifically as the "designated driver" and make sure you take the really totally trashed chicks home last
    I think you are on to something as well I might have to combine Tg's idea with yours in some sort of a pact Muahahah!!!!!!!!

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I think your on to something TG.Mj always treats me better any way. She is lot better for bodybuilding I would say even ask arnold lol.
    Arnold is numero uno. Even said so on his t-shirt as he was getting his puff-on!!

29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I miss those days
    This space for rent

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Arnold is numero uno. Even said so on his t-shirt as he was getting his puff-on!!
    I am to as we speak. Let the weekend begin! I don't have any studying to do so I will be relaxing.I went to the pool today and met some girls there and they was some hotties they told me to meet them there tomorrow. So it is on. I seem to be meeting alot of very attractive women lately . when I first moved here I didn't meet to many but now it has been very nice. Not complaining at all.

Todays workout was very good shoulders and tris.
    Side raises lbs/reps-15/15, 20/12, 25/12, 25/10
    front raises 20/15, 20/12, 20/12
    shoulder press db 60/10, 60/8, 60/9, 55/10
    bent over flies(rear delts) 30/10, 30/10, 30/10
    up right rows 50/15, 60/12, 70/12, 80,10

tri machine (each hand separate) 20/12, 25/12, 30/12
    tri press down 55/12, 45/12 40/12
    then 55 pounds on the same machine but slow negatives

Felt pretty good all around it Seems that when i get to the gym I don't feel very good, then after 10-15 mins I feel all pumped and ready I might set the time I take the pills to 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours before I go to the gym. We will see how that works.

31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I miss those days
    lol... thinking the same... those days werent nearly as long ago as yours though...

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Forgot song of the day
    STP- Big empty

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I feel crazy hungry for some reason Haven't felt like this Since the last time I did superdrol. What gives?

34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

nice log..sub

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Not trying to encourage you to drink but one guy I trained would sub some of his carb calories for alcohol calories on the weekends. He took a little longer to achieve his goal but he did get cut and enjoyed the process more. lol

36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

and actually in ketosis, I think alchohol deepens the ketosis rather than taking you out like a carb (rum + diet coke as example)
    This space for rent

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

I know I'm going to sound like the "old fuddy-duddy" again here, but alcohol has NO place in your plan right now. It raises estrogen greatly, and I don't think you want that!! It is your personal choice however. Make it in good conscience!! THE THUNDERGOD

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Alright folks I had a looooong weekend but it was fun. I do feel like a piece-o-sh1t for it though. Friday missed the gym becuase i was at the pool all day . I ate preety bad this weekend but it was pretty much just a dirty(very) carb up. I had all sorts of food. then on sunday we made peantbutter snickers cookies(with alot of the special ingredient).
    So I did pretty bad this weekend for food wise. I doo feel very lean though so that is the ****.

On to todays workout since i forgot to do back this weekend i did chest and back and tris today. I had a very good pump and nice strength. Felt really good even with my less than ompitmal weekend. I also noticed a nice bicep vein showing up Just feeling good all around today. should have some real abs soon. Can't wait for that So far i am really liking this mmv2 I can't wait to stack some with something not sure yet but will be nice. I think my next cycle is going to be Test enathate 500mg 12-14 weeks with a dbol kick start and some mmv2 preworkout That would be a bad asss stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Song of the day- Wu-Tang Clan- C.R.E.A.M.

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

On my way to hit some cardio up. Probably do the bike for a hour not sure. Peace!!!!!!

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Well I had a great cardio session tonight. Started with 15 mins on eliptical. Then did 4 sets of leg lifts. Then did another 30 mins on the 30 min on the eliptical
    ROCK ON!!!!!

felt real good tonight

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:41 AM
  2. Hman's cutting up!
    By hman85 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:13 PM
  3. My PCT following M1-D and MMv2
    By gymrat8807 in forum LG Sciences