Getting Cut With MMv2- HMAN'S FIRST LOG

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Talking


    hman--- Stop putting up pictures of my sister dude!! You guys can't have her. If anybody is gonna screw her, it's gonna be me!! Wait a minute.... oh well, I AM from the South (Jerry Springer Material)!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    hman--- Stop putting up pictures of my sister dude!! You guys can't have her. If anybody is gonna screw her, it's gonna be me!! Wait a minute.... oh well, I AM from the South (Jerry Springer Material)!!!
    tg, you are a trip man, really enjoying your posts. LL
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    hman--- Stop putting up pictures of my sister dude!! You guys can't have her. If anybody is gonna screw her, it's gonna be me!! Wait a minute.... oh well, I AM from the South (Jerry Springer Material)!!!
    Lol well I guess thats your right since it is your sister!

  4. Yesterday was an off day but I got in 50 mins of cardio and will again today. I had a cheat meal yesterday(4 pieces of pizza) And when I weighed myself the next day I was 4 pounds heavierWell I geuss i should go by how I look and not get worried about the scale as much.I am definately getting leaner.

  5. keep up the good words hman. methinks i should post a pic of my g/f to keep you motivated.... 5'11" 146 lbs, 9% b/f, implanted... oh yes, my life rocks....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yesterday was an off day but I got in 50 mins of cardio and will again today. I had a cheat meal yesterday(4 pieces of pizza) And when I weighed myself the next day I was 4 pounds heavierWell I geuss i should go by how I look and not get worried about the scale as much.I am definately getting leaner.
    Bro, don't worry about those four slices ! If it was what your body needed, I bet it used the nutrition for a good cause ! It's not like those four slices equates to those 4 lbs of your bodyweight ! I firmly believe if you feel you need to cut your body some slack, do it, and your body will reward you down the line ! Like you said, you're getting leaner and leaner ....

    Maybe this'll encourage you a little .. I'm striving to get some 'regularity' in my stomach again, so I enjoyed what I wanted the past 48 hours. Having my ex around me to cook for only made me feel less guilty about eating them !

    - 3 * steak & chicken burritos -> I cook some mean burritos w/ spicy beans, brown rice and mozarella (~80 grams carbs each)
    - 1 box Kashi GoLean cereal (~250 grams carb total spread over the weekend since Friday)
    - 8 pieces of sushi (~50 grams carbs total)
    - 1/2 Dairy Queen Blizzard (who cares about the nutritional content, it was goooooooooood !!)

    -> afterall, we're still human beings, aren't we ?!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Bro, don't worry about those four slices ! If it was what your body needed, I bet it used the nutrition for a good cause ! It's not like those four slices equates to those 4 lbs of your bodyweight ! I firmly believe if you feel you need to cut your body some slack, do it, and your body will reward you down the line ! Like you said, you're getting leaner and leaner ....

    Maybe this'll encourage you a little .. I'm striving to get some 'regularity' in my stomach again, so I enjoyed what I wanted the past 48 hours. Having my ex around me to cook for only made me feel less guilty about eating them !

    - 3 * steak & chicken burritos -> I cook some mean burritos w/ spicy beans, brown rice and mozarella (~80 grams carbs each)
    - 1 box Kashi GoLean cereal (~250 grams carb total spread over the weekend since Friday)
    - 8 pieces of sushi (~50 grams carbs total)
    - 1/2 Dairy Queen Blizzard (who cares about the nutritional content, it was goooooooooood !!)

    -> afterall, we're still human beings, aren't we ?!
    Yes we are. You make me feel better about my splurging!

  8. even if you ate a whole pizza, thats not enough caloric surplus for 4lbs. A cheat meal or two a week is pretty reasonable, at 2 a week out of 42 thats still less than 5% of your meals. even if that one meal is as bit as 4 others, the total caloric variance for the week is minimal. it probably just constipated you or had you momentarily hold a little more water

  9. also don't forget that you are on a pro-hormone cycle. there is a good chance your body used those extra cals to do some muscle repair/building. bet your muscles looked fuller.:hot::donut::burg:izza:
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Well I fell alseep really late and woke up late again. I hate my sleeping patterns right now I should be going to the gym in about a hour to do some chest and tris. hopefully the workout makes up for my laziness.

  11. I was just telling Easy that saturday n sunday i ate like complete crap but yet i woke up monday and seem to be leaner. Dont fret it bro, everyone needs a break at times! You cant stop a rolling ball once its started, especially if you keep on keepin on, only dropping the ball urself for extended periods of time will halt progress.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Alright guys just got back from the gym and I had a decent workout. I worked out chest and tris and it went a little like this:
    incline db: 60-12 reps,70-12 reps, 85-10 reps,90-8 reps

    decline bb: 185 for 4 sets

    cable fly machine thing; 5 sets of 12 , 60lbs,55,50,45,40

    dips:Bodyweight 1 set, + 35lbs, +70lbs

    Tricep machine: 3 sets

    Skull crushers: 45,65,85 - 10-15 reps of each

    I was looking very vascular and pumped throughout my workout. I was getting some good looks from around the weight room and from the ladies. Speaking of that i saw one girl that is smoking that I had a class with last semester.She came(not yet hahah) over and talked to me and said she lost my number and wanted to hang out this weekend. So it is on like donkey kong I think i am getting leaner and adding muscle at the same time. I weighed myself today and it was back down to 177 so I was happy about that. I think I am going to jump to 4 pills for the rest of the cycle. the overall aggression has dropped quite a bit since the first days. i think since i don't have the receptor I would benefit from the extra dose. Whats is everyone take on this?

  13. One question for the LG reps. The Psarm is to be used along side the formadrol for pct correct?
  14. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I think I am going to jump to 4 pills for the rest of the cycle. the overall aggression has dropped quite a bit since the first days. i think since i don't have the receptor I would benefit from the extra dose. Whats is everyone take on this?
    My take is jump on up to 4 caps per day and on workout days take 3 of those 1 hour before your workout. Oh yeah, and hold on tight!! Your workout will explode!! THE THUNDERGOD

  15. go for 4! and I think the psarm is for pct yes

  16. Well I went for it! 4 here we go. Lets have some fun

  17. Anyway you can separate your lifting & cardio? I sometimes do cardio after weights but I also do very short training sessions. You get more bang for your buck with cardio when your blood glycogen levels are low & the 2 best times are after weight training & first thing in the morning. I have always gotten a little better fat loss by doing cardio in the morning and been able to maintain/gain strength better while dieting by separating the two. By my count your last training session had 22 sets which is not a short session. Let's say your weight training is 1hr followed by 1hr of cardio so that's 2hrs which to me is too long and I bet in your case it's even longer. If you were to continue this for a long period of time without the use of any anabolics the combination of the long training sessions and the low calorie diet would cause you to lose muscle mas and strength. Speaking of which if your strength drops increase your protein intake or shorten your training sessions or both.
  18. Wink


    Myself, I like shorter, more intense cardio sessions. I'd rather do 20 minutes of intense cardio than 1 hour of regular paced, boring cardio! This is my personal preference! Go hman!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Anyway you can separate your lifting & cardio? I sometimes do cardio after weights but I also do very short training sessions. You get more bang for your buck with cardio when your blood glycogen levels are low & the 2 best times are after weight training & first thing in the morning. I have always gotten a little better fat loss by doing cardio in the morning and been able to maintain/gain strength better while dieting by separating the two. By my count your last training session had 22 sets which is not a short session. Let's say your weight training is 1hr followed by 1hr of cardio so that's 2hrs which to me is too long and I bet in your case it's even longer. If you were to continue this for a long period of time without the use of any anabolics the combination of the long training sessions and the low calorie diet would cause you to lose muscle mas and strength. Speaking of which if your strength drops increase your protein intake or shorten your training sessions or both.
    If i do cardio after weights it s only about 15 minutes worth. Iwould love to get up and do cardio frst thing in the morning but I have had some messed up sleeping patterns that i am trying to get out of so I don't usually get up before i have class.My protein is very high somewhere in the range on 275-320. So that isn't a problem.I don't feel like I am losing any muscle and strength keeps rising.

  20. Don't quote me here because it's been a longtime since I read the specifics but I think under normal circumstances it takes 20min or so before you start to burn fat. After a workout or first thing in the morning you will start to burn fat faster but I think it is still something like 10-15min before this happens. If you are only doing 15min that may not be enough. I do 30min sessions but 15-20min of that is fat burning where as in your case it's 0-5mins. High intensity cardio will burn more calories but only a little more fat than low intensity. I used to do a high intensity version that was like wind sprints and it was very effective. Now I only do low intensity cardio and save the high intensity for the gym. Both high or low intensity are fine; high intensity little faster results, low intensity more consistency & longevity which can equal better results depending on a persons dedication. Classic tortoise and the hare scenario. lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Don't quote me here because it's been a longtime since I read the specifics but I think under normal circumstances it takes 20min or so before you start to burn fat. After a workout or first thing in the morning you will start to burn fat faster but I think it is still something like 10-15min before this happens. If you are only doing 15min that may not be enough. I do 30min sessions but 15-20min of that is fat burning where as in your case it's 0-5mins. High intensity cardio will burn more calories but only a little more fat than low intensity. I used to do a high intensity version that was like wind sprints and it was very effective. Now I only do low intensity cardio and save the high intensity for the gym. Both high or low intensity are fine; high intensity little faster results, low intensity more consistency & longevity which can equal better results depending on a persons dedication. Classic tortoise and the hare scenario. lol
    I feel as though i personally burn more muscle if i do High intensity. Thats way i usually keep a slower pace or do bike or stairs.

  22. Nice leg workout today I was going realt strong. i couldn't do squats b/c there was to many people at my gym.(hate school gyms for this reason). I still felt as though I got a very good workout today.on another note found out I got a 96 on my hard ass astronomy test, I was psyched about thatI am starting to realize how much of b1tch it's going to be going to school for another 6 years

  23. no workout today. Will try to get some cardio in. Thats if I get all my work done for my test tomorrow.

  24. 6 more years, damn bro. Congrats on getting the A. I'm sure if your like me these past few weeks and these next couple are going to be rough. Final tests and exams. What are you going to school if you don't mind me asking?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    6 more years, damn bro. Congrats on getting the A. I'm sure if your like me these past few weeks and these next couple are going to be rough. Final tests and exams. What are you going to school if you don't mind me asking?
    Yeah this last month is going to be rough for sure. The reason i have to go for another 6 is I have to finnish my bachelors. Then i have to go to chiropractic school for another 4 years. They say it can be done in 3 but we will see. Any way thanks for stopping by.

  26. About to go to do some cardio Thought I would throw some hot chicks in
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  27. Cardio tonight was not good. I ran for 45 mins but it took everything I had to keep going that long. Not sure what is was exactly. I think it was a little mj I had early. Whatever it was it hard. Weight losses seem to have slowed down alittle.
  28. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Cardio tonight was not good. I ran for 45 mins but it took everything I had to keep going that long. Not sure what is was exactly. I think it was a little mj I had early. Whatever it was it hard. Weight losses seem to have slowed down alittle.
    A little "MJ"?!?? LOL!! Love it!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    A little "MJ"?!?? LOL!! Love it!!
    Got to do what you got to do, You know?

  30. I just had a little something to mention here. in the 3ad logs, they mentioned their recommendation of 20g of fats with 3ad dosing. I've been trying that the last week or so as I went into a strict CKD, and I think its made a difference. just wondering what you think, and what you are taking it with
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. Hman's cutting up!
    By hman85 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
  3. My PCT following M1-D and MMv2
    By gymrat8807 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:14 PM
  4. Hman's Epic Epi Adventure
    By hman85 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 381
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 02:57 PM
  5. MMv2/M1d
    By AZMIDLYF in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Log in
Log in