1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Hm, those are some good results for sure. I have 2 bottles that aren't quite full, so I MAY use this again. I was pulsing it on workout days during my current P-Plex/DS Superdrol bridge. Maybe the acne was worse because of the phera and tst combined. Regardless, I chose to drop the tst and may add it back into the mix to see if it helps with the lethargy from SD. Almost to a T, I got wood 3 hours after I took the tst. My libido was also higher on workout days. This makes me think it really may be some sort of OTC test replacement. I really have no idea though. I'm just speculating, lol. Sorry hman, not trying to hijack! Keep up the good work broski
    Don't worry about it I like some discussion.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    In all honesty TST is plenty good enough as a straight run compound and can add some serious mass at the right dose, it has only just recently been exploited preworkout by a very small circle of guys on here.... I dont htink it can be lumped in with the others in the least.... The rest are def pure androgens and can be taken preworkout only without losing any effect or gaining any from doisng constantly... tst's effects changes when dosed differently.
    I agree whole-heartedly Poopy. I wasn't saying that TST is chemically like those other androgens that I mentioned. Sorry to create any confusion. I know it is a completely different compound than the others I mentioned. No one seems to know what the compound actually is or does, but oh well. It works!! Whatever the compound actually is or does, it has a very strong androgenic nature to it! Those others (M-5AA, MMV2, Mestanolone, MDHT) are almost purely androgenic. They were the glorious androstanes of old (except the MMV2, which is new and ROCKS)and the Germans' beloved Mestanolone!! I was simply stating the fact that it affects my workouts the same way. I have ran it straight through a run before and I think it helped with lethargy and increased a few pounds. It was supposed to be a "test" alternative or a replacement for 4-AD, but never quite panned out as effective as those. But like Tripdog and so many others have found, it is really best for a pre-workout blast-off!!If you have never tried it pre-workout only Poopy, do yourself a little experimental favor and dose 6 caps (12 mg.) 2 hours prior to your workouts for a couple of weeks. You'll see what we're talking about then!! THE THUNDERGOD
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Well guys my legs are destroyed today. Walking to class was an olympic event. Will be goin to the gym after my 3:30 class.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.93%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Well guys my legs are destroyed today. Walking to class was an olympic event. Will be goin to the gym after my 3:30 class.
    Nice, tear it up bro!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

not a good pic but one
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Heres another. Down to 176 today might be losing weight to fast!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Update: Just got back from the gym. Decent workout. Aggression wasn't too high today. Had pretty good strength though. Overall about normal.
    Song of the day- body parts 3--- 36 mafia
    What is everyones estimate on my bf%?
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

how tall are you?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    how tall are you?
    5'9
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'd probably guess 12%, hard to tell with cameraphone
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd probably guess 12%, hard to tell with cameraphone
    Thats my guess as well. I lost 2 pounds since tues. That can't be good I think I need to bring my cals up a little.
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

scale is always such a *****. the mirror is a better gauge. I can have a 2-3 lb difference just in glycogen loading + intestinal contents from day to day. which sucks. I'm actually finally feeling really glycogen depleted, feeling like i'm in ketosis. I was doing a TKD, but now i've shifted to CKD
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.16%

Cool

Thats my guess as well. I lost 2 pounds since tues. That can't be good I think I need to bring my cals up a little.
    I lost a few pounds the first 5 or so days of using this. It had a strong diuretic effect on me. I was urinating like a Russian race horse every couple of hours. But my weight has balanced out since then. No weight fluctuations for the last week, but can see definite hardening of my muscles. This is a recomp for me anyway. I really like this stuff!! Rock on hman and Easy!!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Well today I am going to try pre-exhausting my bi's before I hit up back. Wasn't able to do cardio yesterday because of my legs hurting. I will hopefully get some in later on tonight. OFF TO THE GYM!
    HOT CHICK OF THE DAY!
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Who Is She ?! I Haven't Seen Anything Hotter Since I Can Remembe !! Hooooly $hhiiiiiit !!!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Who Is She ?! I Haven't Seen Anything Hotter Since I Can Remembe !! Hooooly $hhiiiiiit !!!
    Right!!! Fukcing YUMMM! Her name is marisa miller.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Day 7- Had a great bi's and back workout. I trained bi's before back and it felt good. I feel like i got alot more of a focus on my back this time. SO THATS THE SHIZNIT!!!!

Overall mood- average

Aggression- average

Libido- sky high!!!

Pumps-pretty good today

Song of the day-TOOL - Stinkfist
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Looking good hman. Keep it up and you'll be really seeing that lean look in another week. Good luck with the rest of the cycle
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Looking good hman. Keep it up and you'll be really seeing that lean look in another week. Good luck with the rest of the cycle
    Appreciate it man! Thanks for the encouragement and stopping by!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.85%

I'd guess your BF to be 10-12. Nice to see 3-6 Mafia get some love and nice pics homey (gawd I'd love to tap that!)
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.16%

Talking

hman--- Stop putting up pictures of my sister dude!! You guys can't have her. If anybody is gonna screw her, it's gonna be me!! Wait a minute.... oh well, I AM from the South (Jerry Springer Material)!!!
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    hman--- Stop putting up pictures of my sister dude!! You guys can't have her. If anybody is gonna screw her, it's gonna be me!! Wait a minute.... oh well, I AM from the South (Jerry Springer Material)!!!
    tg, you are a trip man, really enjoying your posts. LL
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Lol well I guess thats your right since it is your sister!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Yesterday was an off day but I got in 50 mins of cardio and will again today. I had a cheat meal yesterday(4 pieces of pizza) And when I weighed myself the next day I was 4 pounds heavierWell I geuss i should go by how I look and not get worried about the scale as much.I am definately getting leaner.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

keep up the good words hman. methinks i should post a pic of my g/f to keep you motivated.... 5'11" 146 lbs, 9% b/f, implanted... oh yes, my life rocks....
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Yesterday was an off day but I got in 50 mins of cardio and will again today. I had a cheat meal yesterday(4 pieces of pizza) And when I weighed myself the next day I was 4 pounds heavierWell I geuss i should go by how I look and not get worried about the scale as much.I am definately getting leaner.
    Bro, don't worry about those four slices ! If it was what your body needed, I bet it used the nutrition for a good cause ! It's not like those four slices equates to those 4 lbs of your bodyweight ! I firmly believe if you feel you need to cut your body some slack, do it, and your body will reward you down the line ! Like you said, you're getting leaner and leaner ....

Maybe this'll encourage you a little .. I'm striving to get some 'regularity' in my stomach again, so I enjoyed what I wanted the past 48 hours. Having my ex around me to cook for only made me feel less guilty about eating them !

- 3 * steak & chicken burritos -> I cook some mean burritos w/ spicy beans, brown rice and mozarella (~80 grams carbs each)
    - 1 box Kashi GoLean cereal (~250 grams carb total spread over the weekend since Friday)
    - 8 pieces of sushi (~50 grams carbs total)
    - 1/2 Dairy Queen Blizzard (who cares about the nutritional content, it was goooooooooood !!)

-> afterall, we're still human beings, aren't we ?!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Bro, don't worry about those four slices ! If it was what your body needed, I bet it used the nutrition for a good cause ! It's not like those four slices equates to those 4 lbs of your bodyweight ! I firmly believe if you feel you need to cut your body some slack, do it, and your body will reward you down the line ! Like you said, you're getting leaner and leaner ....

Maybe this'll encourage you a little .. I'm striving to get some 'regularity' in my stomach again, so I enjoyed what I wanted the past 48 hours. Having my ex around me to cook for only made me feel less guilty about eating them !

- 3 * steak & chicken burritos -> I cook some mean burritos w/ spicy beans, brown rice and mozarella (~80 grams carbs each)
    - 1 box Kashi GoLean cereal (~250 grams carb total spread over the weekend since Friday)
    - 8 pieces of sushi (~50 grams carbs total)
    - 1/2 Dairy Queen Blizzard (who cares about the nutritional content, it was goooooooooood !!)

-> afterall, we're still human beings, aren't we ?!
    Yes we are. You make me feel better about my splurging!
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

even if you ate a whole pizza, thats not enough caloric surplus for 4lbs. A cheat meal or two a week is pretty reasonable, at 2 a week out of 42 thats still less than 5% of your meals. even if that one meal is as bit as 4 others, the total caloric variance for the week is minimal. it probably just constipated you or had you momentarily hold a little more water
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

also don't forget that you are on a pro-hormone cycle. there is a good chance your body used those extra cals to do some muscle repair/building. bet your muscles looked fuller.:hot::donut::burg:izza:
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Well I fell alseep really late and woke up late again. I hate my sleeping patterns right now I should be going to the gym in about a hour to do some chest and tris. hopefully the workout makes up for my laziness.
  31. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I was just telling Easy that saturday n sunday i ate like complete crap but yet i woke up monday and seem to be leaner. Dont fret it bro, everyone needs a break at times! You cant stop a rolling ball once its started, especially if you keep on keepin on, only dropping the ball urself for extended periods of time will halt progress.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Alright guys just got back from the gym and I had a decent workout. I worked out chest and tris and it went a little like this:
    incline db: 60-12 reps,70-12 reps, 85-10 reps,90-8 reps

decline bb: 185 for 4 sets

cable fly machine thing; 5 sets of 12 , 60lbs,55,50,45,40

dips:Bodyweight 1 set, + 35lbs, +70lbs

Tricep machine: 3 sets

Skull crushers: 45,65,85 - 10-15 reps of each

I was looking very vascular and pumped throughout my workout. I was getting some good looks from around the weight room and from the ladies. Speaking of that i saw one girl that is smoking that I had a class with last semester.She came(not yet hahah) over and talked to me and said she lost my number and wanted to hang out this weekend. So it is on like donkey kong I think i am getting leaner and adding muscle at the same time. I weighed myself today and it was back down to 177 so I was happy about that. I think I am going to jump to 4 pills for the rest of the cycle. the overall aggression has dropped quite a bit since the first days. i think since i don't have the receptor I would benefit from the extra dose. Whats is everyone take on this?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

One question for the LG reps. The Psarm is to be used along side the formadrol for pct correct?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.16%

Cool

I think I am going to jump to 4 pills for the rest of the cycle. the overall aggression has dropped quite a bit since the first days. i think since i don't have the receptor I would benefit from the extra dose. Whats is everyone take on this?
    My take is jump on up to 4 caps per day and on workout days take 3 of those 1 hour before your workout. Oh yeah, and hold on tight!! Your workout will explode!! THE THUNDERGOD
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

go for 4! and I think the psarm is for pct yes
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Well I went for it! 4 here we go. Lets have some fun
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.16%

Anyway you can separate your lifting & cardio? I sometimes do cardio after weights but I also do very short training sessions. You get more bang for your buck with cardio when your blood glycogen levels are low & the 2 best times are after weight training & first thing in the morning. I have always gotten a little better fat loss by doing cardio in the morning and been able to maintain/gain strength better while dieting by separating the two. By my count your last training session had 22 sets which is not a short session. Let's say your weight training is 1hr followed by 1hr of cardio so that's 2hrs which to me is too long and I bet in your case it's even longer. If you were to continue this for a long period of time without the use of any anabolics the combination of the long training sessions and the low calorie diet would cause you to lose muscle mas and strength. Speaking of which if your strength drops increase your protein intake or shorten your training sessions or both.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.16%

Wink

Myself, I like shorter, more intense cardio sessions. I'd rather do 20 minutes of intense cardio than 1 hour of regular paced, boring cardio! This is my personal preference! Go hman!!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.87%

Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Anyway you can separate your lifting & cardio? I sometimes do cardio after weights but I also do very short training sessions. You get more bang for your buck with cardio when your blood glycogen levels are low & the 2 best times are after weight training & first thing in the morning. I have always gotten a little better fat loss by doing cardio in the morning and been able to maintain/gain strength better while dieting by separating the two. By my count your last training session had 22 sets which is not a short session. Let's say your weight training is 1hr followed by 1hr of cardio so that's 2hrs which to me is too long and I bet in your case it's even longer. If you were to continue this for a long period of time without the use of any anabolics the combination of the long training sessions and the low calorie diet would cause you to lose muscle mas and strength. Speaking of which if your strength drops increase your protein intake or shorten your training sessions or both.
    If i do cardio after weights it s only about 15 minutes worth. Iwould love to get up and do cardio frst thing in the morning but I have had some messed up sleeping patterns that i am trying to get out of so I don't usually get up before i have class.My protein is very high somewhere in the range on 275-320. So that isn't a problem.I don't feel like I am losing any muscle and strength keeps rising.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.16%

Don't quote me here because it's been a longtime since I read the specifics but I think under normal circumstances it takes 20min or so before you start to burn fat. After a workout or first thing in the morning you will start to burn fat faster but I think it is still something like 10-15min before this happens. If you are only doing 15min that may not be enough. I do 30min sessions but 15-20min of that is fat burning where as in your case it's 0-5mins. High intensity cardio will burn more calories but only a little more fat than low intensity. I used to do a high intensity version that was like wind sprints and it was very effective. Now I only do low intensity cardio and save the high intensity for the gym. Both high or low intensity are fine; high intensity little faster results, low intensity more consistency & longevity which can equal better results depending on a persons dedication. Classic tortoise and the hare scenario. lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. Hman's cutting up!
    By hman85 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
  3. My PCT following M1-D and MMv2
    By gymrat8807 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:14 PM
  4. Hman's Epic Epi Adventure