AMS-HYPERPump 12/Workout Review!

  1. Exclamation AMS-HYPERPump 12/Workout Review!


    I got HYPERPump in the mail two days ago, but just took my first serving a few minutes ago! I will update when I get back from the gym.

    This review will be short and to the point! I will update each workout on these following points:

    Pump:

    Endurance:

    Strength:

    Intensity:


    anything else you would like to see me talk about after each workout?

  2. Post


    WORKOUT #1

    I took 1 HYPERPump shot ~15min before I worked my arms yesterday. The taste is actually really good! It tastes much better than products like White Flood or WTF Pump'd.

    Pump: (8/10)

    Endurance: (9/10)

    Strength: (7/10)

    Intensity: (7/10)

  3. So what are your thoughts on the product? I know you gave a rating, but would you care to elaborate your personal thoughts? Like it, not like it, ok, but not as good as product x?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    So what are your thoughts on the product? I know you gave a rating, but would you care to elaborate your personal thoughts? Like it, not like it, ok, but not as good as product x?
    well, honestly it was my first workout using it, so I can't make that kind of judgment right now. I did say that it tastes better than WF and WTF Pump'd though.

    for the first workout on it, I liked it. But I always have a great pump on arm day, so we will see over the next 11 workouts
  5. Post


    WORKOUT #2

    I really put HYPERPump to the test today. I worked out my legs.....I did: squats, leg extensions, ham curls, BB lunges, jumping DB squats.

    Pump: (9/10)

    Endurance: (8/10)

    Strength: (9/10)

    Intensity: (8/10)


    Overall, it was a great leg day. No matter what I take, it's always brutal but HP kept me pump'd the whole time and my endurance was great
  6. Post


    WORKOUT #3

    UGH!!!......sorry I haven't updated in a few days! I came down with a pretty bad sinus infection/cold and couldn't go 5 minutes without having to blow my nose or spit up mucus (TMI? )......I did keep doing cardio, because when I'm sick that always seems to help my respiratory system for a few hours but I wasn't up for lifting. I usually don't even take a day off from the weights, so sometimes I just take 2-3 days off and "recharge"......ok, enough of my rambling. I worked out my chest and had an AMAZING WO

    Pump: (9/10)

    Endurance: (9/10)

    Strength: (9/10)

    Intensity: (9/10)


    As you can see, everything got a "9" today. That is very good in my book, because VERY RARELY will I ever give anything a "10."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    WORKOUT #3

    I usually don't even take a day off from the weights, so sometimes I just take 2-3 days off and "recharge"......ok, enough of my rambling. I worked out my chest and had an AMAZING WO

    Pump: (9/10)

    Endurance: (9/10)

    Strength: (9/10)

    Intensity: (9/10)


    As you can see, everything got a "9" today. That is very good in my book, because VERY RARELY will I ever give anything a "10."
    i hope i have the same with my hyperpump today. i am hitting up the chest later this afternoon.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    WORKOUT #3

    UGH!!!......sorry I haven't updated in a few days! I came down with a pretty bad sinus infection/cold and couldn't go 5 minutes without having to blow my nose or spit up mucus (TMI? )......I did keep doing cardio, because when I'm sick that always seems to help my respiratory system for a few hours but I wasn't up for lifting. I usually don't even take a day off from the weights, so sometimes I just take 2-3 days off and "recharge"......ok, enough of my rambling. I worked out my chest and had an AMAZING WO

    Pump: (9/10)

    Endurance: (9/10)

    Strength: (9/10)

    Intensity: (9/10)


    As you can see, everything got a "9" today. That is very good in my book, because VERY RARELY will I ever give anything a "10."

    Looking good. Something must be going around seems like everyone I know has come down with something.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HyperPump
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:01 AM
  2. HyperPump @ NP
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:55 AM
  3. Hyperpump impressions
    By EasyEJL in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 10:14 PM
  4. Klownh8er's HyperPump log
    By klownh8er in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:37 PM
  5. AMS Hyperpump Review
    By quigs in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Log in
Log in