Dymatize Elite High Protein Cereal

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I recieved a sample today and tried it. 27 grams of protein in a small serving, good source of fibre and 17 vitamins and minerals. It is Great tasting and a great filling snack.

Check it out if you get the chance, a little expensive but, I think worth it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It's nothing more than normal cereal with whey protein, waste of money IMO and not at all healthy for you, check the ingredients.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
yeah i used it for like 2 weeks then relized i could just do the same thing with just whey and any cereal so i do now ON 100 whey works great do like a cup of any cereal then a scoop and about 2 1/2 to 3 cups milk and its perfect makes skim a tad thicker but i do it ever mornig for breakfast now.

:squat:

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I am gonna do as well, that way I can choose my own cereal

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I already do whey and cereal lol. I saw that and started laughing..

Weightman

Awards
I stick to Kashi GoLean, pretty healthy IMO. 13g of protein per serving, high fiber, low fat... never thought about adding whey to my cereal tho... interesting

futbolista

futbolista

Awards
Are you guys just adding it to the milk and pouring over cereal? Or are you mixing with water to create a "milk" substitute?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I stick to Kashi GoLean, pretty healthy IMO. 13g of protein per serving, high fiber, low fat... never thought about adding whey to my cereal tho... interesting
I love this stuff. I use the Vanilla flavor with 2 scoops of Chocolate NitroCore24 and water. Tastes amazing and has over 60g Protein.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you guys just adding it to the milk and pouring over cereal? Or are you mixing with water to create a "milk" substitute?
I still use milk. Kind of pointless to worry about the carbs if u r already eating cereal. Unless milk doesnt agree with u.

Another thing I like to do is just pour the protein over the cereal then add milk and mix it. Gives it chocolate chunks instead of just cereal plus chocolate milk.