Dymatize Elite High Protein Cereal
- 04-06-2008, 12:24 AM
- 04-06-2008, 02:36 AM
It's nothing more than normal cereal with whey protein, waste of money IMO and not at all healthy for you, check the ingredients.Muscle Pharm Rep
04-06-2008, 10:16 AM
04-06-2008, 11:16 AM
04-06-2008, 11:50 AM
yeah i used it for like 2 weeks then relized i could just do the same thing with just whey and any cereal so i do now ON 100 whey works great do like a cup of any cereal then a scoop and about 2 1/2 to 3 cups milk and its perfect makes skim a tad thicker but i do it ever mornig for breakfast now.
04-06-2008, 07:35 PM
04-06-2008, 09:09 PM
06-10-2010, 04:43 PM
I stick to Kashi GoLean, pretty healthy IMO. 13g of protein per serving, high fiber, low fat... never thought about adding whey to my cereal tho... interesting
06-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Are you guys just adding it to the milk and pouring over cereal? Or are you mixing with water to create a "milk" substitute?
06-10-2010, 05:15 PM
06-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Another thing I like to do is just pour the protein over the cereal then add milk and mix it. Gives it chocolate chunks instead of just cereal plus chocolate milk.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:43 PM
- By camarokyle in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2010, 12:48 AM
- By AM07 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:51 PM
- By GetDatFool in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 02-28-2009, 02:46 AM
- By powerhouse21 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:16 AM