Nocturnabol review/mini-log

1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Nocturnabol review/mini-log

I receieved a pack of nocturnabol along with hyperpump samples that i'll also be logging/reviewing.

I've always had something of sleep problems, probably related to ADD and the amount of stims I take regularly. I hadn't expected to receive them so it was a nice surprise. I was just about out of Somnidren-GH, so timing was good too. I flipped over the box and looked at the ingredients

and said to myself "crap, there is no way this will work, the dosages on everything are too low". When I take tryptophan as a sleep aid, I take 1.5g. When I use 5-htp during the day for a relaxer I take 50mg. Melatonin I take 3 or 6 mg for sleep aid. But I figured it was worth a try, I had a whole box and if 1 didn't do anything I could try 2 the second night, etc till I found a dose that worked.

That first nite, I took one and within 20-30 minutes I was lightly drowsy, and fell asleep easily. Slept thru the nite other than getting up to pee a couple times, and each time fell right back asleep. Thats as good as it ever gets with anything, even ambien. But the prior nite I only had gotten 4 hours sleep or so, so I figured it could be a fluke.

The second nite, I took one and got that slightly drowsy feeling again around 20 min later, and had another restful nite sleep, only waking for calls of nature, and falling immediately asleep after getting back in bed.

So for the 3rd nite, I decided to completely throw down the gauntlet as it was still hard to believe. I popped 5 rpm at 7:00pm, and then did a hard workout starting at 8, managed to pop my right shoulder, finishing the workout around 9:15. I figured this was a no win situation for nocturnabol, as last time I was dumb enough to do this the combination of a bunch of different l-dopa products plust zma plus nyquil couldn't get me to sleep. I took the 1 nocturnabol cap, and within 20 min or so I was lightly drowsy, and fell asleep as soon as I tried, and only woke thru the nite for pee breaks.

I notice today that I don't have much in the way of doms either, which is nice. there is soreness if I flex hard, but no general soreness, other than my right shoulder.

I'm still stumped. I almost don't believe it. But i guess it goes to show that there really are some synergistic blends where you can get away with a smaller dose of the right ingredients in the right proportions.

I'll continue to update this on and off as I notice anything, I have a months worth

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%

This is the second instance of a green tomato extract I have seen in a supplement.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Good review, but I don't like the ingredients in the product because I think that they would raise Serotonin too much, especially 5-HTP, I won't touch that stuff with a ten foot pole.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Good review, but I don't like the ingredients in the product because I think that they would raise Serotonin too much, especially 5-HTP, I won't touch that stuff with a ten foot pole.
    what are you talking about? Ive heard good things about 5htp taken right after your roll has ended....if you know what im talking about...

Easy, i probably wake up to piss like 3 times in a whole year. Over active bladder anyone? lol. i would think it would be pretty hard (literally) to piss all groggy and with a woody....i hate that.
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post

I think at those doses, not so much. I don't recall seeing 5-htp capped at anything less than 50mg, and in this its at 12.5.

and piston, I think its the combination of drinking around 2 gals of water, and some of it late in the evening, and a 40 year old prostate
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    what are you talking about? Ive heard good things about 5htp taken right after your roll has ended....if you know what im talking about...

Easy, i probably wake up to piss like 3 times in a whole year. Over active bladder anyone? lol. i would think it would be pretty hard (literally) to piss all groggy and with a woody....i hate that.
    I tried 5HTP a while back and it hurt my libido. It is actually touted as being more effective than Prozac (and everyone knows the problems with Prozac) for depression. I dunno, maybe I was taking too much and Easy is probably right about the dosage, but it seems like a lot of Serotonin precursors to me IMO. ZMA it pretty good at knocking me out.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i got a box of it as well with my hyper pump. i have only takin twice. ( just taking it on WO days) i have had awesome night sleep both nites.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

So now a full week on it, and i'll be damned. I'm still getting some great nights of sleep.

It doesn't hammer me into sleep, just makes me drowsy enough that I can. And it doesn't leave me groggy in the mornings either. Hard to say how its affecting DOMS without stopping taking it and continuing same workout. Since i'm due to change workouts this sunday, i'll continue taking the nocturnabol till it runs out, and see how doms are when that happens.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

Thumbs up Great to hear Easy!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    So now a full week on it, and i'll be damned. I'm still getting some great nights of sleep.

It doesn't hammer me into sleep, just makes me drowsy enough that I can. And it doesn't leave me groggy in the mornings either. Hard to say how its affecting DOMS without stopping taking it and continuing same workout. Since i'm due to change workouts this sunday, i'll continue taking the nocturnabol till it runs out, and see how doms are when that happens.
    I have noticed that yes Nocturnabol does in fact work, but in order for it to work for me effectively I have to take 2 caps instead of one...probably because I am such a big guy. Nonetheless, I am definitely a fan of the product...deep restful sleep makes me wake up feeling alert, refreshed, and ready to rock and roll for the day. As for the DOMS...it helps a bit, but the DOMS is still there...just not as nagging or annoying. Keep up the review bud!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.51%

This sounds pretty good.
  11. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

for a 2 year bump...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

another 2 year bump
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.9%

This is one of those supplements I took more than a few years ago and was rather confused with the results...especially since I was using a few other supplements along with it at the time.However I won't doubt it works since it has a proven ingredient the underrated GTE!lol!

I was 24 years old and suffered from muscle atrophy on the left side of my leg. This was right after I visited a doctor who just prescribed me pain medication. Along with telling me to stay away from running my miles for 6 months.I did just that and it did nothing for me! Which lead to my frustration as I headed over to GNC store.In short I took something similar to this called Endothil. Some guy in GNC busted out a box back in 2005 when I told him about my "muscle atrophy". He just said "take this.It will definitely do the trick."

After about a week and a half to two weeks I noticed the pain wasn't as strong on my left leg...and then I started running on the third week! IT WORKED!

Today I am suffering from a similar pain only this time I wonder if Nocturnalbol will work as effectively or even better than Endothil?

i've searched every where for Endothil and it seems like they discontinued it. Apparently I checked up their website and they sell it in a Pre-workout formula now.
    It just lead me here trying to figure out how much better if not at least how much similar is Nocturnalbol compared to Endothil?
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

never tried endothil, so I really can't say. I definitely think that for its simplistic ingredient profile and low price, nocturnabol is one of the high value sleep aids. 3Z is also well worth you trying.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nocturnabol Review
    By jdev in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 01:36 PM
  2. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 12:12 AM
  3. LG BC+EAA mini review
    By capnsavem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 04:35 PM
  4. My hyperpumps/Nocturnabol review/log! (sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:28 AM
  5. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:17 PM