Lv. Percent
    84.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Tucker Max death:
    750 ml Everclear® alcohol
    32 oz Gatorade® energy drink
    2 cans Red Bull® energy drink

Fill that Cambelback up and party like a rockstar.
    lmao sounds like instant tipzee

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I have never used ambien? What does it do for you?
    It really just knocks me out for a good nights sleep. Occasionally I'll do something funny that I don't remember doing, but usually I just go right to sleep. Many people are anti-Ambien, but I really couldn't sleep without it. I have severe insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Ever go Tucker Max style and fill your Camelback with booze?
    No I've never done that before. I really only used it when I was into mountain biking, and on really long runs during the summer. I'd be kinda scared that I might ruin it. The little sucker wasn't cheap when I bought it, so I kinda' baby it a little. Maybe one day I'll give it a shot at a concert or something.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    No I've never done that before. I really only used it when I was into mountain biking, and on really long runs during the summer. I'd be kinda scared that I might ruin it. The little sucker wasn't cheap when I bought it, so I kinda' baby it a little. Maybe one day I'll give it a shot at a concert or something.
    http://www.latestbuy.com.au/stealth_beerbelly.html

Yeah, I totally wanted one back when I drank.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Day 17

Well today was supposed to be legs day, but instead I spent 5 hours in a rental storage unit (at 102F) moving and rearranging boxes of books. These weren't light boxes in the least bit either. They were full of complete encyclopedia editions, business manuals, Tax Binders, AP Financial Books and just about a billion other boxes full of old files from the last 3 business years. So by the time I finished I was exhausted. Not only did I get a leg workout, but I also worked my arms by lifting ****, and my back got some work with lifting the heavy stuff,

So I decided that those few MISERABLE hours I spent in the "oven" will be used for my Tuesday exercise.

It was more like a full body workout, in the desert. I was sweating like a hooker in church the whole time (from the RPM and heat) and after I was done I popped my Neovar and ate some cottage cheese.

It's just been a really off day, but I'll get back on track tomorrow. I'm physically exhausted and very, very tired ATM.

I'll do more later...
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%

Pop an ambien and have nightmares of this guy selling you more books!

Love,
    SilentBob
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

a hole
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Well, sorry for not coming back last night, after SilentBob harassed me I ended up passing out. But man-oh-man am I sore today. I feel like I ran a marathon and lost a coupla' pounds yesterday. I can't imagine working in a place like that everyday, my hats off to anyone with a crappy, non-air conditioned job that works you to the bone.

Diet and water were fine yesterday.

I'll update later with my cardizzio!
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

are you sure you passed out? or could you have gone into an ambien sleepwalking session and been a superhero stopping crime for a few hours before crawling back to bed?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

I am... AMBIEN MAN!!!!!!

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Day 18

WE HAVE A NEW VEIN PEOPLE!!!

Yes it's true... my right arm has a new little friend that pops out in my inner elbow all the way down to my wrist when I workout/run! This is my first new vein in a long time and I'm excited (BTW veins gross me out) I'm not a "veiny" guy, so this is a milestone in my eyes!

Today was okay once I got going. I was pretty sore after yesterday's sweat box torture. Good sweat going, great energy rush. I don't think I need to up my RPM dosage, the increased carbs before hand brought my energy level back up. (But that RPM sure is nice ) Anyways, I actually attribute my new little vascular friend to this stack. The RPM definitely gets my blood flowing and the Neovar pumps my muscles to the max. I LOVE these products!!

I was thinking about it today, and I got my first pang of sadness about my trip to Alaska. It's the fact that I'm probably not going to have access to these amazing products for 4 whole months!! Well, maybe just 3 months. I'm gonna try and get a small stash beforehand if I have the extra cash. But theres a slogan for ya AppNut:

"RPM/Neovar - Even broke college kids traveling to Alaska on a tight budget buy it!!"

But seriously, (and mostly unbias) these products are so superior to most others that I have used. I am very impressed by AppNut!

Diet:
    40/40/20 split at 2150 cals

Water Intake:
    Just under 3 gallons

Exercises:
    Warm ups (stretches, crunches, lunges)
    4 Mile Cardio session
    Cool down (Jogging, stretches)
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If you can ship me some copper river sockeye on ice ovenight while you are in alaksa I can ship you rpm
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Send me some snow!!
    It's hot here in Texas in dat dere summer time!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Well I made the mistake of forgetting I had a A&P test this morning and taking 3 RPM for a morning workout - then remembering I had the test - then taking the test with 3 RPM fully kicking in - wiggling and fidgeting and twitching the entire test - and pretty much wasting 3 RPM caps...

I'm gonna make up for it tonite though! By the the beard of Zeus I will!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Day 19 (Thursday)

Sorry I didn't get this up last night, AM was giving me problems, then our cable internet went berserk. Anyways, last night was Back/Shoulders and it was a good workout. I'm good and sore this morning and its been awhile since the back of my shoulders have felt such a good burn.

After loosing those 3 RPM yesterday to my A&P test, I decided to just dose my Neovar preworkout. Needless to say this affected my workout in a not so good way. I didn't have near the drive or focus I usually have, and I didn't sweat near as much. I'm still glad I chose to do this though, it showed me the true effect the RPM is having on me, and the benefits its giving me in the gym - it's definitely a great PreWO Supp for energy, focus, and drive.

Diet:
    40/40/20 Split at 2000 cals

Water Intake:
    2 Gallons

Exercises:
    Warm ups (Stretches, Pull ups)
    Deads, Military Presses, Lateral Raises, DB Raises, Shrugs, Squats
    Cool down (Rows, stretches)
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Day 20 (Friday)

A day of cardio...

Well, the morning cardio session went great! I had air conditioning, tv to watch, and highly accessible water. I went for for miles on the treadmill and felt great the whole time - good sweat, burn, energy levels - RPM really gets me kicking in the cardio session.

The afternoon cardio session kicked my butt. I decided to do an outside run since it wasn't TOO hot outside... I was wrong. I got out there and went about 2 miles up a road that kinda goes nowhere, and then just really started to suck. I was breathing pretty ragged, and was COVERED in sweat, I mean soaked! And my energy levels just seemed to bomb. I had taken my RPM and had drank close to 1.5 gallons between my morning run and the beginning of this run, but I was just shot. I think the heat really effected me negatively. It got a lot hotter on the pavement then just stepping outside and feeling the breeze.

So I ended up just jog/walking the 2 miles back home. Even though it was a messy/crappy cardio session I'm sure I still got some good exercise in for the first coupla' miles. I stayed sweaty the whole time and never let my heart rate drop too low. So even though it was sucky, I'm not really that worried/bothered about it.

Today is my off day and I think I'm gonna try and get some cardio in just to kinda' make up for yesterday. We'll see, I have a graduation party to attend, so if I get it in before then, then I'll be happy.

Diet:
    40/40/20 Split at 2100 cals

Water Intake:
    2.5 gallons

Exercises:
    Warm ups (stretches, crunches)
    4 mile run
    Cool off (stretches)

Warm ups (stretches)
    4 mile run/jog/walk
    Cool off (stretches, crunches)
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Day 21 (Saturday)

3 weeks in and I feel great! I decided to just go ahead and take the whole day off yesterday just so I'd be good for today, and I think it was the right decision. It was nice to just chill out and give the old gym a break. I still ended up getting some decent walking in though.

I went to a graduation party downtown and ended up having to park about a mile away from the actual party due to a baseball game being played at the same time. Plus, the walk was pretty much straight up most of the way there. So I got a tiny bit of sweat going before I got to the party.

I also tried shrimp for the first time in my life last night and I gotta give that stuff 2 thumbs up!!! That is some really good stuff - I had to make myself stop eating it by the end of the night. Now tuna's gonna taste even sh!ttier then before!!

I also discovered that being one of the only sober people at a huge (Hhhyyyooouuuugggee!!!) graduation party is quite annoying. I didn't really want to stick around to long but was persuaded by a certain young lady, and then found out she was really annoying when plastered. So I finally snuck out (after 1 more trip to the shrimp tray) and made it safely and soberly back to my car.

Overall it was a good rest day though, and trying shrimp was straight up genius!!

Diet:
    40/30/30 split at 2100 cals

Water Intake:
    1.5 Gallons - had too much fruit punch yesterday (bleh)

Exercises:
    I'd say close to a mile walk both ways, so close to 2 miles of casual/uphill walking (very little sweat though)
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Whoops! Totally forgot to update last night

Day 22 (Sunday)

Morning Cardio was 3 miles. All was fine and boring on the treadmill, but at least I wasn't close to passing out like the other day. My RPM really keeps me going when I do inside cardio. It's so weird that only like 5 months ago I was completely fine, but now I feel like **** from the rising temps. I guess I just gotta adjust now that summers on it's way back. I hate summer

I did arms/chest in the afternoon (actually I ended up doing that pretty late) but it was also a good workout. I'm hardly ever sore anymore. I mean, I still get morning stiffness, and I can feel the muscles I worked the night before, but I really think Neo is helping cut down on recovery time. I was gonna do some more cardio after my workout (woohoo RPM) but it was so late that I didn't wanna bother everyone in my house with the noise of the treadmill. So I just stretched after my workout and called it a night.

Overall another good Sunday (my favorite day of the workout week) and another nod to my amazing stack!

Diet:
    40/40/20 split at 2100 cals

Water Intake:
    2 Gallons

Exercises:
    *Morning
    Warm ups (Stretching)
    3 Mile run
    Cool down (1 mile jog to walk, stretching)

*Afternoon
    Warm ups (Stretching, push ups, low-quick reps)
    Benches, DB Curls, preachers, tri/bi extensions, lateral db raises, flies, dips
    Cool down (Stretching, push ups)
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Alright guys, I know I've missed the past coupla' days, but I've really been swamped taking/studying for my finals. I've had a final in precal, A&P, photoshop, and medical terminology and it's only WEDNESDAY!!!!

Anyways I'm gonna just have to be kinda quick for days 23 and 24 (Mon & Tues) because I'm at school right now and I have another final in about 30 minutes. (I had to take a break or else my head was gonna explode)

Despite being totally overwhelmed by homework and studying, I've managed to keep my diet pretty well in check. Thank God they serve oatmeal, steamed veggies, and turkey slices in the cafe or I'd have bombed so badly in the diet area.

Where I am suffering though is in trying to give my workouts the whole hour to hour and I half I need (from beginning stretches to ending stretches) with this much school. But since I'll be done in 2 days I'm not super worried about it.

Also... hehe... I've been using RPM to help me study (and it works!!) I really seem to focus A LOT more while on RPM. It's like my "study adderall" minus the amphetamines I've also been doing as much exercise throughout the day when I have free time, and keeping up with my Neo doses. So all in all I'm not super worried about this week, I'm trying to stay up, but hell, schools over in 2 days so I can make up for any lost time pretty quick.

I'll spare you the Diet/Water Intake/Exercises info for now, but I tried to stick to my regular schedule (just broken down throughout the day) and I always have my new bottle with me, so Hurley is fine

Hopefully I can get back on track tonite and give you guys a regular entry - we'll see!

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 21 (Saturday)

I also tried shrimp for the first time in my life last night and I gotta give that stuff 2 thumbs up!!! That is some really good stuff - I had to make myself stop eating it by the end of the night.

I didn't really want to stick around to long but was persuaded by a certain young lady, and then found out she was really annoying when plastered.
    2 things:
    1. Shrimp is awesome. Just wait till you have lobster. You will mess your shorts, I guarantee.

2. If your kissing her, or anything else to keep her mouth occupied..she really cant be that annoying. I promise.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

2 things:
    1. Shrimp is awesome. Just wait till you have lobster. You will mess your shorts, I guarantee.

2. If your kissing her, or anything else to keep her mouth occupied..she really cant be that annoying. I promise.
    Kissing drunk chicks while sober tastes like guilt and shame to me - I try and refrain.

I would like to try lobster ASAP though. Man, I'm really hungry right now.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Kissing drunk chicks while sober tastes like guilt and shame to me - I try and refrain.

I would like to try lobster ASAP though. Man, I'm really

hungry right now.
    LOL good man!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would like to try lobster ASAP though. Man, I'm really hungry right now.
    Let me make sure I have this right:
    you sober, her drunk=no go
    you both drunk=go?
    you both sober=go?
    you drunk, her sober=you got taken advantage of?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Let me make sure I have this right:
    you sober, her drunk=no go
    you both drunk=go?
    you both sober=go?
    you drunk, her sober=you got taken advantage of?
    Nailed it Gtarzan! It's just when they're inebriated, and I'm sober as a nun, I end up feeling like a jerk. Now, if I'm trashed and they're sober, and they still wanna go - fine with me. They can feel like the ass**** in the morning - I'll be too busy puking to care.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

I am so sorry for my short disappearance from my log/AM. The day after my finals I got a call from my best friend telling me his mom was diagnosed with cancer. So, I had to make a quick run to Atlanta for a few days and was unable to log on. I did however keep up with my RPM/Neovar dosage and worked out fairly regularly during my absence. I tell you what, the gym is a much better place to take your buddy to blow off some emotional steam, as opposed to a bar. Every time we left the gym, he seemed so much more relieved/calm.

Thats one situation I hope to never have to experience firsthand. It's scary how normal cancer seems to be these days. The nurses and doctors at the hospital acted like it was no big deal, but I just kept thinking, 'It's cancer!!" At least my friend's mom seems to be dealing with it fairly well though, better than I would be.

Anyways, enough with the blah-blahing. I've gotta hit the gym here in a few minutes, and then I'll finally get a normal post up this evening. Again, I apologize for my absence, but I've kept up so no worries about mixed results with the stack!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

I understand how you feel. My dad got cancer a year ago, he beat the cancer only to end up with ALS. He has at best a few months to live. He has hospice in and is paralyzed in the arms and his breathing is worse. He is on morphine just to get by each day. I often use the gym to help relieve the pain.
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

my dad is going in for an MRI again this week...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    my dad is going in for an MRI again this week...
    :::hugs::: Hope it turns out to be nothing!!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

Alrighty guys, I know the end of this log kinda crumbled, but there have been some serious situations in my life right now, and I've been a bit overwhelmed.

I'll be finishing up my Neovar within a few days, and just tossed down my last couple RPM's. Looking forward to that energy buzz that always comes with those little red fellas!

My stack is on day 36 and this is probably where I'm gonna have to end it (due to no more RPM/leaving in 6 days for Alaska) but here's where I stand:

Weight: 164 lbs ------------(was 172 lbs)
    Height: 5'8" ----------------(still short)
    BF%: 13-15% --------------(was 16-18%)

I feel so much more lean in my shoulders, stomach, and thighs. I have 3 NEW VEINS!!! It's been forever since I've gotten any sort vascularity from supps. That right there made me an instant fan for life of this stack! And while 8 lbs may not seem like much over that time period - this was a highly stressful time (finals/cancer problems/traveling) so I feel pretty good overall, plus my weight hasn't ever gone back up during this stack, just steadily downwards. My diet and training were all good and full, and while I may have been able to lose some of this weight with just diet and exercise alone, there's NO way I could have gotten the muscle fullness that Neovar provided, or the energy that RPM gave me each workout. These are 2 truly effective products for energy and building some good solid muscle. I'm very impressed!

I wanna thank the guys from Applied Nutriceuticals for this awesome chance to log their products - Especially Lanbane for supplying the chance, and Strategicmove for choosing me. You guys are great!

Now I'm off for some cardio!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

Hang in the Hurley!!!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%

Hurleyboy es numero uno! Ninja, ninja RAP!
    WHITE WHALE!
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

it will be sad to have no hurley during the alaska months
    This space for rent

32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05;
    Alrighty guys, I know the end of this log kinda crumbled, but there have been some serious situations in my life right now, and I've been a bit overwhelmed.

I'll be finishing up my Neovar within a few days, and just tossed down my last couple RPM's. Looking forward to that energy buzz that always comes with those little red fellas!

My stack is on day 36 and this is probably where I'm gonna have to end it (due to no more RPM/leaving in 6 days for Alaska) but here's where I stand:

Weight: 164 lbs ------------(was 172 lbs)
    Height: 5'8" ----------------(still short)
    BF%: 13-15% --------------(was 16-18%)

I feel so much more lean in my shoulders, stomach, and thighs. I have 3 NEW VEINS!!! It's been forever since I've gotten any sort vascularity from supps. That right there made me an instant fan for life of this stack! And while 8 lbs may not seem like much over that time period - this was a highly stressful time (finals/cancer problems/traveling) so I feel pretty good overall, plus my weight hasn't ever gone back up during this stack, just steadily downwards. My diet and training were all good and full, and while I may have been able to lose some of this weight with just diet and exercise alone, there's NO way I could have gotten the muscle fullness that Neovar provided, or the energy that RPM gave me each workout. These are 2 truly effective products for energy and building some good solid muscle. I'm very impressed!

I wanna thank the guys from Applied Nutriceuticals for this awesome chance to log their products - Especially Lanbane for supplying the chance, and Strategicmove for choosing me. You guys are great!

Now I'm off for some cardio!

Great, great dedication, Hurley! You have confirmed you were (are) an awesome choice!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  33. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

Hurley, Sorry so slow gettin back on here. Hope everything is ok man. Enjoy your time in Alaska. Get some Alaska pics to post up upon your return!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:29 PM
  2. Hurley's pSARM to be slim log (Non-sponsored)
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:35 AM
  3. Hurley's ULTIMATE Salmon Marinade (CKD Friendly!)
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 12:45 AM
  4. Help Hurley Get Some Delts
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 10:39 AM