Hurley Gets 6 Years In The Can For Looking Too Sexy After His Neovar/RPM Cut

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Everyone who is cutting must try this at least once!!!

+

I've pretty much eaten this combo at least once a day while logging and it is truly the simplest, tastiest, good-source-of-proteiniest meal ever!!

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!
    you cant make me

2. RPM/Neovar makes you do the "White Ninja Dance"

Only the truly skilled can handle this combo.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    RPM/Neovar makes you do the "White Ninja Dance"

Only the truly skilled can handle this combo.
    Fast-paced!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Well my lovely audience, as of this morning I've lost just under 6 lbs since day 1 of my log, so I'm about 166 lbs. While this probably makes me sound tiny, I actually look pretty good. (Damn sister with camera!!!!) I'm much more toned in the face, shoulders, and even abdomen region, and my arms are much more defined only after 1 week. I know that the first week is usually my best week for weight loss so I'm not too worried about getting to small by the end of this log. My mood is great, self-esteem always rises with fat loss/increased muscle.
    Today is my "off day" but I think I still my do some cardio this afternoon. I'll probably have something a little more "naughty" for one of my meals too, but we'll see. I'll update this evening with my daily doings and keep you guys/crader in the loop!

5. Day 7 (yesterday)

This was my off day. I ended up just going jogging in the afternoon instead of a full blown extra cardio session. Then that evening I went to a local ball game and my "cheat" meal was a hotdog with all the goodies on top.

I did do a single cap of RPM/Neo before my afternoon jog and it helped keep my stamina up throughout the run. It really wasn't that taxing of a run, I just did my whole neighborhood once aroung which is about 1.6 miles.
    •   

6. Ill have to try that meal thing you posted. Looks good. How much sodium?

7. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Ill have to try that meal thing you posted. Looks good. How much sodium?
    I think its somewhere around 750-800mg of sodium.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I think its somewhere around 750-800mg of sodium.
    hhmmmmm.......

9. Day 8

Arms/Chesticles

Today felt great! I actually tried not to work either of these groups all week after my first arm/chest day just to see how it felt when I hit 'em again. All in all it felt good. I really got a good pump going in both bi's and tri's and my chest got a good burn after the workouts. Also, the upped dosage in my RPM was a great decision. This was the day after my break day so the RPM mixed with my built up energy from my off day was great! I was pounding out exercise after exercise.

I took one of my buddies with me again today, and even after this morning's 3 mile cardio session, I was spanking him at almost every exercise we did. He's become very interested in RPM/Neovar and said he can see a difference in my arms/shoulders too. He said the word "fuller" which is the best way to describe how I feel. I think the Neovar is definitely doing it's job.

I ate great today: beef (yum, first time food), tuna, vegetables, soup, shakes. I feel very good and think my body has finally adjusted to the sub-2kcal diet. I don't have any lethargy or tiredness and feel fairly alert throughout the day.

Diet:
    50/30/20 at 2000 cals (I really like beef!)
    Water Intake:
    2.5 gallons
    Exercises:
    Warm ups/stretches
    Morning cardio - 3 miles
    Stretching, crunches

Warm ups
    Benches, db hammer curls, tri db extensions, standing bar curls,
    kick backs, flies.
    Light jog, crunches

10. You eating beef now? You should try buffalo, yum. More protein and leaner.

Awesome job on all the cardio. I'm liking the RPM/Neo combo myself. But i'm getting nagging headaches all day.

11. is this you hurley?

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    is this you hurley?

LMAO!! Knock, knock, who's there? SEX!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You eating beef now? You should try buffalo, yum. More protein and leaner.

Awesome job on all the cardio. I'm liking the RPM/Neo combo myself. But i'm getting nagging headaches all day.
    Hmm... I haven't had any headaches at all. Easy, is that a side effect from RPN/Neovar, or living with dsade??

I'll have to give buffalo a shot. I'm up for anything after a 19 year meat hiatus.

14. it was the "warehouse fulla peas" that made me think of you

the headaches might be there from dehydration or vasoconstriction from the RPM. doesn't happen to too many people, but raising water intake usually fixes it

15. Just outa curiosity hurley, how come you were a vegan for so long? Just raised that way?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Just outa curiosity hurley, how come you were a vegan for so long? Just raised that way?
    The idea of putting a dead animal in my mouth just REALLY grossed me out. But I'm to the point where I'd rather take advantage of the protein in meat, then deal with my personal dead animal issues.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    The idea of putting a dead animal in my mouth just REALLY grossed me out. But I'm to the point where I'd rather take advantage of the protein in meat, then deal with my personal dead animal issues.

I see i see. Well hey more power to ya broski!

18. Starting with tuna was a good way to get back into the whole carnivorous scene. It's by far the worst texture I've dealt with so far. (But now I like it)

19. Yea i cant stand tuna unless its loaded with mayo.

20. Day 9

Cardizzio

I ran my balls off today. I decided that 3 miles just felt too wussy today so I went for 5! I really love how amped I feel with the RPM on an empty stomach... I feel like the hulk when the stuff kicks in. Also, later today I went to the gym to help spot one of my friends and ended up doing some squats (I couldn't help myself!) Anyways, I feel great after all the effort I put in today. I'm seeing new veins/arteries almost daily (mostly in my arms/forearms) and my shoulders are FINALLY starting to pop a little.

The stack is definitely doing it's thing. The Neovar has my recovery down to like 24hrs and I look/feel fuller. I love it! My diet is still exactly where I want it, and my body seems to be adjusting nicely to my stack/workouts. I'm really a true fan of this stack - I've never had suck immediate and apparent results from just 2 supps.

Diet:
    40/40/20 at 1900 cals
    Water Intake:
    2.5 Gallons
    Exercises:
    Warm ups (stretches, jogging)
    Cardio - 5 miles
    Stretches
    Squats later on in the evening

All around good cardio day

21. Woo Hoo!!! Just ordered my ticket to Alaska! Man am I excited about this summer!!!

My new place of summer employment! Riversong Lodge

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Woo Hoo!!! Just ordered my ticket to Alaska! Man am I excited about this summer!!!

My new place of summer employment! Riversong Lodge

Nice!!!!!!!

hey man, just wanted to compliment you... your log is one of the most entertaining I have followed, yet you still manage to maintain a level of information that is useful. usually people go one way or the other, but you've managed to walk the line. great job and I'm glad you like the products so far.

Perhaps we can transition you to the gorgeously sexy and delectable newer Neovar in the future I hear Alaskan women go crazy for Neovar users. That's inside info, so keep it on the downlow.

23. Day 10 (yesterday)

Sorry for the late log, but I was swamped by "el homework-o" last night, and then just crashed afterwards. Anyways, yesterday was legs, and I must say squatting a day before I did legs was definitely a bad decision (like milk) I was quite sore/weak but I persevered and did my whole routine anyways. Needless to say, I always walked like a duck most of today.

Even though I was pretty sore, I was definitely able to keep up and stay at the same level as my friend, I attribute the energy to my lovely RPM and the ability to even be able to do the workouts to my Neovar induced quick recovery. I still was able to get a good burn even though my legs were a bit rubbery from the day before. I'm positive the Neovar has sped up my recovery, I was always creaky/sore after a few days, and I've gone for several days in a row with very minimal soreness.

Diet:
    40/40/20 at 2000 cals
    Tuna, vege-turkey, ffcc, veggies, a little fruit, nuts
    Water Intake:
    Just under 3 gallons
    Exercises:
    Warm-ups (stretching, jogging or yogging)
    Calf raises, leg lifts/extensions, (more) squats, leg presses, weighted lunges
    Stretches, walking, crunches

24. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Nice!!!!!!!

hey man, just wanted to compliment you... your log is one of the most entertaining I have followed, yet you still manage to maintain a level of information that is useful. usually people go one way or the other, but you've managed to walk the line. great job and I'm glad you like the products so far.

Perhaps we can transition you to the gorgeously sexy and delectable newer Neovar in the future I hear Alaskan women go crazy for Neovar users. That's inside info, so keep it on the downlow.
    Thanks man, I've tried keep from getting bogged down by numbers and exercises and really focus on the effects of the stack. Glad I'm not a snore-session. Also, I would definitely be up for a run with the new Neovar, I already love the original version and can't imagine how you guys made it better. But I definitely gotta' keep those Alaskan women happy!! Thanks for the kind words Lanbane!

25. Welcome to the carnivorous lifestyle. Tuna was a good place to start, taste only gets better from there.

Running a great log.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-30-2015, 11:29 PM
  2. Looking for 4 AM'ers to get VOLATILE in the gym!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:36 AM
  3. How can I get rid of the "wide hip" look?
    By Nis1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:36 PM
  4. Can getting hit in the testicles lower Testosterone???
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 02:17 PM
  5. Getting back in the gym after a few years -Advice?
    By Taureau in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:11 PM