Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Woo Hoo!!! Just ordered my ticket to Alaska! Man am I excited about this summer!!!

My new place of summer employment! Riversong Lodge

2. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Woo Hoo!!! Just ordered my ticket to Alaska! Man am I excited about this summer!!!

My new place of summer employment! Riversong Lodge

Nice!!!!!!!

hey man, just wanted to compliment you... your log is one of the most entertaining I have followed, yet you still manage to maintain a level of information that is useful. usually people go one way or the other, but you've managed to walk the line. great job and I'm glad you like the products so far.

Perhaps we can transition you to the gorgeously sexy and delectable newer Neovar in the future I hear Alaskan women go crazy for Neovar users. That's inside info, so keep it on the downlow.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Day 10 (yesterday)

Sorry for the late log, but I was swamped by "el homework-o" last night, and then just crashed afterwards. Anyways, yesterday was legs, and I must say squatting a day before I did legs was definitely a bad decision (like milk) I was quite sore/weak but I persevered and did my whole routine anyways. Needless to say, I always walked like a duck most of today.

Even though I was pretty sore, I was definitely able to keep up and stay at the same level as my friend, I attribute the energy to my lovely RPM and the ability to even be able to do the workouts to my Neovar induced quick recovery. I still was able to get a good burn even though my legs were a bit rubbery from the day before. I'm positive the Neovar has sped up my recovery, I was always creaky/sore after a few days, and I've gone for several days in a row with very minimal soreness.

Diet:
    40/40/20 at 2000 cals
    Tuna, vege-turkey, ffcc, veggies, a little fruit, nuts
    Water Intake:
    Just under 3 gallons
    Exercises:
    Warm-ups (stretching, jogging or yogging)
    Calf raises, leg lifts/extensions, (more) squats, leg presses, weighted lunges
    Stretches, walking, crunches
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Nice!!!!!!!

hey man, just wanted to compliment you... your log is one of the most entertaining I have followed, yet you still manage to maintain a level of information that is useful. usually people go one way or the other, but you've managed to walk the line. great job and I'm glad you like the products so far.

Perhaps we can transition you to the gorgeously sexy and delectable newer Neovar in the future I hear Alaskan women go crazy for Neovar users. That's inside info, so keep it on the downlow.
    Thanks man, I've tried keep from getting bogged down by numbers and exercises and really focus on the effects of the stack. Glad I'm not a snore-session. Also, I would definitely be up for a run with the new Neovar, I already love the original version and can't imagine how you guys made it better. But I definitely gotta' keep those Alaskan women happy!! Thanks for the kind words Lanbane!
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%

Welcome to the carnivorous lifestyle. Tuna was a good place to start, taste only gets better from there.

Running a great log.
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Welcome to the carnivorous lifestyle. Tuna was a good place to start, taste only gets better from there.

Running a great log.
    Correct... starting with Tuna will make a good filet mignon or BBQ rib taste like heaven!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post

Running a great log.
    Thanks man. Not doing too shabby yourself, if I may say so. Actually all the guys chosen to do the AN stacks have kept me pretty entertained. Hell, texas had such an overwhelming response to his he had to start another one!
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

you are going to get to try game animal jerky too in alaska. that is some fantastic stuff, a good deer or elk jerkey.

Hopefully you can get some ground black bear and have burgers with cheddar cheese. man is that good
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you are going to get to try game animal jerky too in alaska. that is some fantastic stuff, a good deer or elk jerkey.

Hopefully you can get some ground black bear and have burgers with cheddar cheese. man is that good
    I'm just gonna try whatever looks good while I'm up there. Are you serious about the bear?? I've never even thought of bear as "food meat" just big scary killer meat! (no homo)
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

oh yeah, bear has its own taste. and it makes fantastic burgers on a grill, its nice and fatty. a sharp cheddar goes perfect with it
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Okay, let me catch up on the last coupla' days...

Day 11 (weds)

This was a cardio day and it didn't really differ much from my other cardio days. I did my regular 3 miles with pre/post streches. Always with an intense energy (definitely from the RPM) I only feel that pure energy/focus buzz after I take my RPM so that definitely whats creating my aggressiveness in the gym and on the treadmill. Diet was clean, just about 2000 cals.

Day 12 (yesterday)

This was shoulder/back day. I was a the gym yesterday and when I was doing deads I really got a "pump" feeling that I hadn't felt before. It must have been the RPM but I've never felt that "rush" during workouts before. My weights are all steadily increasing as my weight itself, is decreasing. This stack seems to be doing exactly whats its supposed to - increase strength while cutting off the extra flubber!

Diet:
    45/35/20 split at 1970 cals

Water Intake:

about 2.7 gallons

Exercises:
    DB Shrugs, lat pull downs, deads, military presses, rows, lateral db raises

The one "side effect" I have recently noticed is a bit more gas. But thats not that uncommon with supps I imagine. Other than that, nothing else seems to different. I love this stuff!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Okay, let me catch up on the last coupla' days...

Day 11 (weds)

This was a cardio day and it didn't really differ much from my other cardio days. I did my regular 3 miles with pre/post streches. Always with an intense energy (definitely from the RPM) I only feel that pure energy/focus buzz after I take my RPM so that definitely whats creating my aggressiveness in the gym and on the treadmill. Diet was clean, just about 2000 cals.

Day 12 (yesterday)

This was shoulder/back day. I was a the gym yesterday and when I was doing deads I really got a "pump" feeling that I hadn't felt before. It must have been the RPM but I've never felt that "rush" during workouts before. My weights are all steadily increasing as my weight itself, is decreasing. This stack seems to be doing exactly whats its supposed to - increase strength while cutting off the extra flubber!

Diet:
    45/35/20 split at 1970 cals

Water Intake:

about 2.7 gallons

Exercises:
    DB Shrugs, lat pull downs, deads, military presses, rows, lateral db raises

The one "side effect" I have recently noticed is a bit more gas. But thats not that uncommon with supps I imagine. Other than that, nothing else seems to different. I love this stuff!
    same =D
  13. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

Gas? Side Effect?

Every high performance machine has exhaust............

Think of it differently... think of it as a tool. You can clear out an area of the gym for your own use, leave a smoke screen when getting chased, power out of the bottom of a deep squat.... the possibilities are endless.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Gas? Side Effect?

Think of it differently... think of it as a tool. You can clear out an area of the gym for your own use, leave a smoke screen when getting chased, power out of the bottom of a deep squat.... the possibilities are endless.
    HA! Thats very creative. I should use it to clear myself a spot at the gym - this could come in VERY handy!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Day 13 (friday)

I apologize for posting a day after during this week. It's been a crazy week work-schoolwise. As soon as my finals are done this thing will stay up to date! Anyways, yesterday was my dual cardio day and it was great!

In the morning I did my regular 3 miles, and then another 3 miles in the afternoon. Energy was great both times, and I've noticed that I hardly ever get sore anymore (after my runs) - Thank you Neovar!

Tomorrow is my "weigh-in" day so I'll see where I stand after 2 weeks of this stack + good workouts. I'm purdy excited to see how I'm progressing, I feel and look a whole lot more lean then when I started, so we'll see!

Diet:
    40/40/20 split at 2100 cals

Water Intake:
    3 gallons

Exercises:
    Stretches (before both sessions)
    Cardio - 6 miles in 2 sessions
    Stretches, crunches (after both sessions)

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Do you notice visible leaning out on this?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Do you notice visible leaning out on this?
    Yes actually, in my shoulders/arms, and my waistline.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Day 14

My off day!

So I finally took a fully off day. I was walking up my stairs earlier today and slipped while stepping up, thus causing my shin to connect with the edge of my wooden step. So I spent the day sitting on the couch, icing my leg, and watching Law & Order (which seems to be on at all times of day) This is my first "bum out" day since the start of this log, and I gotta say... I didn't really enjoy it. I got hurt, didn't get to get my heart rate up, and feel like a blob.

Thats okay! My leg is not near as swollen, and I'll be fine to run tomorrow - which will make up for my sluggish day. It's funny how much more you want to eat when you're just sitting there vegetating on the couch. Every time I got that "starving" feeling, I'd munch a pickle (my favorite snack) so my diet is fine.

I went ahead a dosed 2 RPM's this morning just to get my energy up for the day (thinking I was gonna go running later) but we all know what happened. I went ahead and took a half dose of Neovar right before dinner just to keep it in my system.

Overall, besides being hurt, this was an okay day. I didn't really like sitting around all day, but it was good for my body to have a rest period.

Diet:
    40/40/20 split at 1900 cals

Water Intake:
    2 gallons - had to get a new water bottle after that scary article: Hey all you Nalgene bottle users

Exercises:
    Sitting on couch
    Icing shin
    Pushing remote buttons

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Hope your leg feels better!
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05;

Thats okay! My leg is not near as swollen, and I'll be fine to run tomorrow -...
    Sorry to read about your leg. Be sure to let it heal well enough before stressing it too much. Wish you a speedy recovery!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Thanks guys, I'm feeling a lot better today. I was able to run okay this morning - I'll do a full breakdown of the day this evening - but thanks again for the caring words.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Gas? Side Effect?

...that was...amazing.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Day 15 (Sunday)

So the run went fine yesterday. I did all three miles with only a little tangle in my injured leg. I was kinda worried on Saturday, it looked like I had a second knee on my right leg.

Anyways, by the time I got to the gym last night, everything felt fine. I was a tad fatigued from my earlier run, but when the RPM kicked in I was back up to 100%. It was arms chest day and I felt awesome the whole time I was in the gym. It really does just make me wanna keep pushing/sweating/grunting/trying - I love RPM!

I still look full, but I think I'm just getting used to it because I don't look/feel as BIG as I did a few days ago (even though nothing has changed.) But I'm positive Neovar is still doing what it should be.

Diet:
    40/40/20 split at 2000 cals

Water Intake:
    2.5 Gallons

Exercises:

Morning
    -Warm ups (stretches, jogging)
    -Cardio (3 miles)
    -Cool down (crunches, jogging)

Afternoon
    -Warm ups (stretching, crunches)
    -Benches, hammer curls, flies, bi/tri-extensions, preachers
    -Cool down (jogging, stretching)

I worked out with Easy... I took a pic:
  24. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

What kind of water bottle did you go with?
    I went with a Sigg. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

from that angle you can't see my calf development
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

What kind of water bottle did you go with?
    I went with a Sigg. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I went with a Camelbak "Bite" since it was the closest thing to my Nalgene (only smaller) but I still like it. I shoulda' went bigger though, I feel like I'm filling this thing up every ten minutes!!!

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Midday commentary

So today has been a weird day when in comes to paraphernalia. No, not that kind, the smoking and drinking kind.

When I got home I had a package in my mailbox. I thought it was a free sample of a protein shake, so I was kinda' surprised when I opened it up and found a beer brolly in it. I dunno why it was sent to me, I don't even like Bass beer, much less order anything from them. All I can think is it was sent to me because my name came from some college list and this is their type of advertisement.

Also, when I was looking for a pen in my glove box earlier, I found a glass ashtray. It's a thick, heavy, glass ashtray and I've never seen it before. I have no idea what it was doing in there, especially since I don't/haven't smoked...

The gods of bad habits are after me!!!
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

if you find a bunch of needles, just buy testosterone
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

those things any good? I should probably get one myself.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    those things any good? I should probably get one myself.
    The brolly, the ashtray, or the water bottle?? (I've only used one )
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    if you find a bunch of needles, just buy testosterone
    I only use rusty ones. Occasionally I'll use one with blood still in it though!
  32. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

Is that bottle made of different plastic than the Nalgenes? I opted for aluminum to avoid all the confusion. lol

How in the heck did that ashtray get in there...........
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Is that bottle made of different plastic than the Nalgenes? I opted for aluminum to avoid all the confusion. lol

How in the heck did that ashtray get in there...........
    Yeah, the plastic used with that one is BPA-free. I got it on clearance at my local rock climbing shop for like $5. They had the aluminum ones too, but they we're $20-30 (Crazy!) So I figured "What they hey, I like my wearable Camelbak so I might as well give their hand-held ones a shot."

As for the ashtray, hell if know. It'll make a good paperweight though. It's a heavy little sucker.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Day 16

Well, today I ran my face off, literally, I have no face. It's awesome!

So after my day of strange items, I had a good workout so everythings fine now. I got a great sweat going, even with the fan on fast blowing directly on me the whole time (makes me feel fast!) My leg doesn't seem to be giving me any problems, it just looks like the devils hiding in my shin.

I'd really like to up my RPM again, maybe just once, and see how my energy is. My energy was about 90% the entire run, but I didn't eat a ton of carbs today. I prob just need to go up to 2100 cals on my running days and make sure to get a tad more carbs in.

The Neovar is awesome. I was at work today and one of my coworkers (whom I work with daily) was like, "You're arms are getting HUGE!" I know its the Neo if its visible after barely 2 weeks. It should be fully kicking in anyways, correct? But I'm for sure a true believer in my beloved Neovar now.

Diet:
    45/35/20 split at 2000 cals

Water Intake:
    2 Gallons - Adjusting to new water bottle (it's not like riding a bike )

Exercises:
    Warm ups (Stretches, crunches, jogging)
    Cardio session - 3.5 miles
    Cool down - (Stretches, 1/2 mile walk)
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

10mg Ambien has now been released into my system. I'll be a zombie for the next 10-15 minutes, then it's off to the land of the sedated for me!!!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.81%

You need to log your ambien adventures again. I swear, those were some of the funniest stories I've ever read.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.84%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    You need to log your ambien adventures again. I swear, those were some of the funniest stories I've ever read.
    From here on out I'll keep track, and mention the funny ones, whenever they happen,
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

I have never used ambien? What does it do for you?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

"What they hey, I like my wearable Camelbak so I might as well give their hand-held ones a shot."
    Ever go Tucker Max style and fill your Camelback with booze?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Ever go Tucker Max style and fill your Camelback with booze?
    Tucker Max death:
    750 ml Everclear® alcohol
    32 oz Gatorade® energy drink
    2 cans Red Bull® energy drink

Fill that Cambelback up and party like a rockstar.
    WHITE WHALE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Hurley's pSARM to be slim log (Non-sponsored)
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:35 AM
  3. Hurley's ULTIMATE Salmon Marinade (CKD Friendly!)
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 01:45 AM
  4. Help Hurley Get Some Delts
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:39 AM