Hurley Gets 6 Years In The Can For Looking Too Sexy After His Neovar/RPM Cut - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Hurley Gets 6 Years In The Can For Looking Too Sexy After His Neovar/RPM Cut

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm glad lanbane mentioned the rpm + light neovar dose on empty stomach idea, I hadn't tried it myself earlier but now that I have it is nice
    Yeah man, I'm really liking this dosage schedule - seems to really be giving me the energy I need for some awesome workouts/cardio sessions. Right now everything feels great, but I can see a possible increase in the RPM in the future. But for now, I love this combo.

Day 3

Well today was another rigorous gym session. I took one of my buddies to the gym with me, and by the time he had finished his workout I was still going strong! He was like, "What are you on dude!?!" So I got to rep the stack once again (hope I'm bringing in some orders for AN )

Today was legs day (my least favorite) but it was still a good day. I can really REALLY tell when the RPM starts working. I was mid-squat and felt the "rush" come on. I just smiled and thought to myself "Oh yeah, here it goes!!"

Diet:
    50/30/20 at 2000 cals
    Water Intake:
    Close to 3 gallons by tonite
    Exercises:
    Warm ups (stretching, lunges, quick jog)
    Squats, seated/lying leg presses, calf raises, leg curls
    Cool down (stretching, treadmill walk)
    Cardio: 1 mile run following exercises (3-5 mph) legs were pretty much maxed by this point.

I took my Neovar when I got home with some carbs and am now sipping on my evening shake. I really don't want to come across as "one-sided" but this stack has only given me great success in the gym (I can't find anything wrong with it!!!). I'm really impressed by this combo, and really thankful for the chance to be running it!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, since Jammie mentioned it to me a week or so ago, I have been taking my NeoVar with my RPM (but only pre-resistance sessions), and it has a totally different effect to taking just RPM before and NeoVar after. Are you noticing gains in strength with this? I have. (But I also started boxing again about the same time, and using IGF-2, so a few other factors to consider there. The IGF-2/NeoVar stack AS WELL as Drive/RPM is great, though, just noting!)

Are you boys using the new version of NeoVar?
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

no, they have neovar OG
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

no, they have neovar OG
    Ok. Just curious, was all.

I wonder how long it will take the NeoVar to 'kick in' The RPM I noticed (when I first started using it) from Day 1, but the NeoVar took a little longer (maybe 2-3 weeks). The one thing I DID notice straight away though with the NeoVar, was that my Creatinine levels went through the roof (I was using Kre-Alkalyn prior).

Liking the results of both products so far. I've been bulking as opposed to cutting, so a bit of a different ballpark than the boys here. But I have noticed that I have better definition than when I was leaner!
  5. Professional Member

Looks good. bout to pop my 2 Neo and 5 RPM
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I wonder how long it will take the NeoVar to 'kick in'
    its been so long since I started taking it I can't remember I have been taking it solidly for at least 7 or 8 months now, before I became a rep.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Professional Member

its been so long since I started taking it I can't remember I have been taking it solidly for at least 7 or 8 months now, before I became a rep.

GEEZ! Is that ok? I mean, wont your body adjust to it a certain way and without it have some kind of feedback insulin wise? And CEE/creatine for that long....? cycle easy...cycle!
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

creatine is one where the evidence of value of cycling vs not cycling is kinda spotty. same with beta alanine. No huge evidence either way. Same with Drive actually, theres some people who have not stopped taking it since the betas.
    This space for rent

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Almost have me convinced to add it in to my stack..
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    You're supposed to let a ninja know these things. Late to the party, subbed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Almost have me convinced to add it in to my stack..
    did you try the rpm yet? I can get you some neovar if you'd like. The whole nutrient repartitioner idea takes some thought up front to get diet + timing worked out (for the main dose) but really makes a change in your insulin levels and carb use.
    This space for rent

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

did you try the rpm yet? I can get you some neovar if you'd like. The whole nutrient repartitioner idea takes some thought up front to get diet + timing worked out (for the main dose) but really makes a change in your insulin levels and carb use.

I think we have some Neovar here? If I do have it how would you recommend using it? As far as timing goes. I'm just wiped out all the time for some reason.
  13. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Rosie!!!!!!!!!!! I am hyped to see you here!
    Welcome to AM.com!!!

Crader,
    I'll let easyejl get you some dosing recs. Just thought I'd mention that so you didn't think I was ignoring you. Easy is the Neovar guru. He sells it on street corners, by the gram.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

LOL Easy is the Neo man huh. I think I want a good dosing protocal to try the Neo and RPM combo. The energy he is getting in this log is giving me hope. I'm feeling weak in the muscles and dead tired even on var.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Rosie!!!!!!!!!!! I am hyped to see you here!
    Welcome to AM.com!!!
    Hehe, thanks, Jammie. I'll be following your boys' logs.

I've been dosing my NeoVar and RPM together (along with Drive and IGF-2) 45 minutes prior to my resistance sessions all last week. And like I mentioned above (and in my log back on BB.com), I noticed my biggest strength gains last week. Also speed endurance got a whole lot better too!

Last week of Drive/RPM this week. But the RPM/NeoVar is something I will think about when I'm ready for my next Drive/RPM cycle! (And yeah, I think I do feel some hypoglycaemic effects, like the migraines and nausea, as you will have read, but it's been ok at the end of the day!).
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

lol @ thread name hurleyboy
    s'pose i'll follow u on this one. see which one of us shows more improvement ;-)
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Are you noticing gains in strength with this? I have.
    Well, I'm only on day 4 so I still don't think either supp is taking full effect yet. Honestly I think the Neovar is contributing greatly to recovery though. I'm sore but it's very manageable. It makes me wonder how much more I'll be able to do in the future with this awesome recovery speed here just at the beginning.

I noticed this morning that I was pushing so hard while doing calf raises yesterday, I seem to have broken some surface capillaries on both my shoulders. I was really into my workout, and I didn't even notice I was at the shoulder pads weight limits! Oh well, my legs feel awesome today - ooooo... the burn!!!

I'm quite looking forward to my run this afternoon - I'm gonna destroy that treadmill!
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

probably c at your size i'd guess start with 1 rpm + 1 neovar on empty stomach 45-60 min preworkout
    This space for rent

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

let me make a large recommendation. if you take either supplement and are not able to follow it with milk or a little food, DO NOT BURP!!!!!! i did that today and vomited....the taste is terrible if its not masked by the capsules
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    let me make a large recommendation. if you take either supplement and are not able to follow it with milk or a little food, DO NOT BURP!!!!!! i did that today and vomited....the taste is terrible if its not masked by the capsules
    I feel ya' there man. Day one I was running and I felt a burp coming on, and all I'd eaten was my dosage (empty stomach) and when I did, it tasted like rotten death/the devil was in my mouth. No vomiting though
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

well i was curious to which supp tasted so rank so when i took rpm alone today and i burped about 30 mins later.....i will guarantee that it tastes just as bad as the neovar.
    i know that the neovar tastes bad cuz i accidentally broke open a capsule before i took it and swallowed it anyways lol.
    lessons learned
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    well i was curious to which supp tasted so rank so when i took rpm alone today and i burped about 30 mins later.....i will guarantee that it tastes just as bad as the neovar.
    i know that the neovar tastes bad cuz i accidentally broke open a capsule before i took it and swallowed it anyways lol.
    lessons learned
    Yeah dude, now you officially know what cancer tastes like
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Day 4

Today was cardio day. I ended up splitting my cardio between 3 miles on the treadmill, and 3 miles on a spin bike. I worked my legs pretty thoroughly yesterday, so it felt good to focus on my hamstrings while biking. Energy was good again, but I think I may go ahead and up the dose of RPM tomorrow (if thats okay) I have a great burst at the beginning of my workouts, but with cardio especially, I end up working it off by the end of my run. The energy while it's working is great though, I really feel jacked when it's full on working.

Today I went just a little over 2000 cals, because I had some ww spaghetti for lunch (I wanted those carbs for my run!) but overall it was another good diet/exercise/water intake day.

Diet:
    40/40/20 split at about 2100 cals (mmm.. spaghetti )
    Exercise:
    Warm ups - the usual
    3 Mile run - I tried to maintain about 5mph most of the time
    3 Mile spin bike
    Water Intake:
    About 3 gallons

Today was really the first day I felt any sort of fatigue towards the end of my workout session. I don't know if it was the unusually high amount of carbs, or if I'm just adjusting to my RPM dosage. Either way, it was still a good workout, but I definitely don't feel as "amped" afterwards like usual. If it's cool for me to adjust my dosage I'll be able to tell if it was the RPM wearing off, or my diet that affected me.

Still VERY happy!!!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

If you have not tried it yet, eat this. I've had it at least once a day for the past coupla' weeks. Mmmm... mmm.... tasty!!

Sorry, just had to share! Ever since I started eating tuna, I love it! Especially this flavor.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 4

Water Intake:
    About 3 gallons
    3 galleons is a LOT of water. Are you seriously drinking 13.5 litres of water a day? If you are, then this could potentially be damaging in the long run. It could even cause hyponatremia. That much (and even then it's a little extreme) every so often may be ok, but on a regular basis?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

3 galleons is a LOT of water. Are you seriously drinking 13.5 litres of water a day? If you are, then this could potentially be damaging in the long run. It could even cause hyponatremia. That much (and even then it's a little extreme) every so often may be ok, but on a regular basis?
    I don't do it all in 3 sittings, I have a nalgene that I keep with me pretty much at all times, and once I empty it, I fill it back up. If you think about it, 3 gallons over 16 hours really isn't that unheard of. I've NEVER been a soda or carbonated beverage drinker, so I'm pretty used to drinking a decent amount of water daily. Now I could understand your concern if I was saying something like, "I just chugged 2 gallons of water in 3 minutes!" or something ridiculous like that, but seriously, 3 gallons per day (days that include at least an hour of solid workout), if worked up to over years, surely is not that unheard of.
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

thats part of the beauty of RPM, with the caps being reasonably dosed per cap you can take 1 more or 1 less than your weight category would suggest and not exactly worry about being curled up on the floor jittering and sweating
    This space for rent

28. Professional Member

I donno about 3 gallons of water a day. Are you sure you're calculating the amount correctly?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    I donno about 3 gallons of water a day. Are you sure you're calculating the amount correctly?
    I honestly don't feel like trying to argue this point again. Yes, I'm sure I'm calculating it correctly. My nalgene bottle holds 48 fl oz. There are 384 US fluid oz in 3 US gallons. 348 fl oz divided by 48 fl oz equals 8. So thats 8x my water bottle is filled up throughout a 16 hour day. NOT THAT WEIRD. Especially when each day contains a good hours worth of hard exercise.

Let me get some sources so we can put this to bed and move on to the main focus of this thread: Neovar/RPM

"A person needs 4 to 5 gallons of water per day to survive."
    Water Facts

"Research has shown that a person can safely drink up to 10 liters (2.6 gals) of water a day."
    Ask the Dietitian - by Joanne Larsen MS RD LD - Water

"...your kidneys can get rid of almost a liter of extra water an hour or 15-20 liters a day."
    Hyponatermia - Water Intoxication

Amount of water lost naturally
    Water Intake: How Much is Enough? (by John Berardi)

If you want me to find more, I will, but I do feel that everyone is built differently and that I have adapted to this amount from years of mostly just drinking water. My family doc has never said anything to me about it, and he knows I drink a lot. My coach also knew I drank between 2-3 gals per day and he was never worried either. All in all I'm not too worried about hyponatremia/water intoxication at this amount while my day includes exercise.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

thats part of the beauty of RPM, with the caps being reasonably dosed per cap you can take 1 more or 1 less than your weight category would suggest and not exactly worry about being curled up on the floor jittering and sweating
    Yeah Easy, I really like RPM. It seems to be a very easily adaptable supplement. Plus it gives great response that I can actually feel!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

I'm the same way. I used to drink enough soda to float a barge. Not anymore though.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Are you SURE its 3 gallons
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Are you SURE its 3 gallons

*Hurley explodes*
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

LOL sorry I could not resist!!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Dooode you're drinking 3 gallons?! Your swole (yeah crader ) is all due to the water weight! I couldn't resist.

I guess every ninja needs to keep up with the cardio, to chase dragons and to fend off flying ninja monkeys. I had a 30 minute run yesterday, felt like breaking a few boards and throwing ninja stars afterwards.

Are the amount of sets of weights you're doing enough to retain your muscle during this cut? I just now got to looking at your weekly breakdown.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Dooode you're drinking 3 gallons?! Your swole (yeah crader ) is all due to the water weight! I couldn't resist.

I guess every ninja needs to keep up with the cardio, to chase dragons and to fend off flying ninja monkeys. I had a 30 minute run yesterday, felt like breaking a few boards and throwing ninja stars afterwards.

Are the amount of sets of weights you're doing enough to retain your muscle during this cut? I just now got to looking at your weekly breakdown.
    I'd say so. I'm doing 5 exercises each workout day, with 5 sets per exercise, keeping the reps at or above 10 each set (depending on which exercise/weight used). I'm still in the gym for a good 45-60 minutes (not including the cardio) More than likely I'll loose some muscle, but thats okay with me. I'd really just like to trim down a bit before I take off for Alaska for the summer. I'm gonna weigh in on Saturday morning and see where I stand.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Have I ever mentioned how totally gay I think that word is?
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Have I ever mentioned how totally gay I think that word is?
    What word?

EDIT: She must be talking about "swole" cause its the gayest sounding one up there.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'd say so. I'm doing 5 exercises each workout day, with 5 sets per exercise, keeping the reps at or above 10 each set (depending on which exercise/weight used). I'm still in the gym for a good 45-60 minutes (not including the cardio) More than likely I'll loose some muscle, but thats okay with me. I'd really just like to trim down a bit before I take off for Alaska for the summer. I'm gonna weigh in on Saturday morning and see where I stand.
    OH ok, I saw on your thing there and it only said 5 sets for legs and I thought that mean that you would maybe do 5 sets of squats and call it a day or something like that. My bad.

You remember that Ron White special? Talking about the eskimos up there in Alaska:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron White
    I'm not saying they have bad teeth...but those things could cut keys.
    Crader I thought you were trying to get used to the word. T'was the only reason I brought it up
    WHITE WHALE!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

what word? swole?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:29 AM
  2. Hurley's pSARM to be slim log (Non-sponsored)
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 07:35 AM
  3. Hurley's ULTIMATE Salmon Marinade (CKD Friendly!)
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:45 PM
  4. Help Hurley Get Some Delts
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 09:39 AM